Donald Nixon

The place to discuss political issues.

Cat
mega power poster
mega power poster

Re: Donald Nixon

Postby Cat » Thu Jul 18, 4:15 pm

Its gratifying to hear we've returned to the "Love it or Leave it" and "go back to where you came from" chants of my teen age years in America when I became a citizen.

More proof this country hasn't evolved much in 50 years.

Dazzler
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Dazzler » Thu Jul 18, 5:37 pm

bogart wrote:I find Trump’s similarity to Nixon endearing. Both outsiders, both falling under heavy attack by liberals. But I think trump doesn’t deserve it.

This hasn't aged well.

alpha
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby alpha » Fri Jul 19, 7:50 am

Cat wrote:Its gratifying to hear we've returned to the "Love it or Leave it" and "go back to where you came from" chants of my teen age years in America when I became a citizen.

How could it Cat, when the same illegal cabal, manipulates our society with their whims for the past 106 years?

Banks
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Banks » Fri Jul 19, 4:33 pm

alpha wrote:
Cat wrote:Its gratifying to hear we've returned to the "Love it or Leave it" and "go back to where you came from" chants of my teen age years in America when I became a citizen.

How could it Cat, when the same illegal cabal, manipulates our society with their whims for the past 106 years?

Good lord... next thing you'll be telling us JFK was the greatest president...

alpha
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby alpha » Mon Jul 22, 8:27 am

Banks wrote:
alpha wrote:

He was the last american prez to stand up to that illegal cabal, which was likely the last straw that got him assassinated. Look up his executive order #1111, if you don't believe me.

Banks
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Banks » Tue Jul 23, 4:25 pm

alpha wrote:
Banks wrote:
alpha wrote:

He was the last american prez to stand up to that illegal cabal, which was likely the last straw that got him assassinated. Look up his executive order #1111, if you don't believe me.

And just how do you know there's an illegal cabal?

nemesystem
super poster
super poster

Postby nemesystem » Fri Jul 26, 3:08 am

What a fucking dolt.... Not even GW or his cabinet were THAT Trump stupid..... smh

alpha
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby alpha » Fri Jul 26, 3:18 am

Banks wrote:
alpha wrote:
Banks wrote:
alpha wrote:

And just how do you know there's an illegal cabal?

American history, Banks. Since you apparently paid no attention in hs and if college, then put down your fiction and travel magazines and pick up some american history. Here's a hint, focus on the nineteenth and twentieth centuries.

Banks
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Banks » Fri Jul 26, 10:24 am

alpha wrote:
Banks wrote:And just how do you know there's an illegal cabal?

American history, Banks. Since you apparently paid no attention in hs and if college, then put down your fiction and travel magazines and pick up some american history. Here's a hint, focus on the nineteenth and twentieth centuries.

As I suspected, you don't know anything. Here's a hint for you... as a self admitted smoker of copious amounts of weed, focus on quitting so your self induced paranoia over everything has an opportunity to go away... and take your cabal with it...

nemesystem
super poster
super poster

Postby nemesystem » Fri Jul 26, 8:46 pm

I don't think cannabis is the issue.... lol

alpha
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby alpha » Sat Jul 27, 5:03 am

No, it's those travel brochures and msm that apparently have you snookered. It's all in our history for those who choose to learn and not just american history either, world history's even more revealing. However, american foreign policy puts a new spin on the new bully in town, which is the only thing that's kept the dollar strong, for this long. Other countries have now figured out ways around the american dollar, without military intervention, nor violence, using Instex and other means. American hegemony is about to lose it luster and mostly by getting beat at it's own game.

For world history in the making this is an amazing time to be alive, even without traveling the world, as you have been fortunate enough to have done and there's nothing wrong with that whatsoever, as long as you learn along your journey. And reading your posts of others places i'd say you've done so. My advice for you is to keep doing what you're doing and enjoy, but it wouldn't hurt to understand how amereican finance works, would it?

slither
super power poster
super power poster

Postby slither » Sat Jul 27, 8:55 am

You are really something.
Stupefyingly credulous does not even begin to describe it.

Banks
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Banks » Sat Jul 27, 4:19 pm

alpha wrote:y advice for you is to keep doing what you're doing and enjoy, but it wouldn't hurt to understand how amereican finance works, would it?

Yes, the rich people pull all the strings... and they killed JFK. And if you keep up this shit, I'm going to walk down the street the next time one of those fuckers is in town and tell them about you...

Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Rudy » Sat Jul 27, 6:49 pm

I think I understand.
I never realized you could hear Pink; but you can if you really listen.

smokedpeppers
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby smokedpeppers » Sun Jul 28, 3:01 am

this sound of pink, similar to a queef?

Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Rudy » Sun Jul 28, 3:40 am

More like a feminist battle march.

Cat
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Cat » Thu Sep 26, 3:43 pm

Looks like Trump has met his Waterloo. After declaring vindication after the Mueller report, and denying he obstructed justice, he arrogantly went on to collude with a foreign government to get dirt on a political rival.
All the active ingredients for a proper impeachment seem to be falling into place. Alleged cover up by White House officials, quid pro quo pressuring by the President who dangled aid as a reward for loyalty, abuse of office, abuse of spy mechanisms, obstruction of justice.

Who are these White House officials who were allegedly attempting to hide Trump's conduct and contacts with the Ukrainian government?
Which noteworthy Republican lawmakers will break from Trump first as this scandal progresses ?
How can anyone retain confidence in our Attorney General William Barr who is himself implicated in this complaint against Trump's malfeasance?

alpha
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby alpha » Thu Sep 26, 7:08 pm

Cat wrote:Looks like Trump has met his Waterloo. After declaring vindication after the Mueller report, and denying he obstructed justice, he arrogantly went on to collude with a foreign government to get dirt on a political rival.
All the active ingredients for a proper impeachment seem to be falling into place. Alleged cover up by White House officials, quid pro quo pressuring by the President who dangled aid as a reward for loyalty, abuse of office, abuse of spy mechanisms, obstruction of justice.

You too have drank the kool aid huh? What your dumbocrats have done is hand the 2020 election to Trump. It's a done deal now, since Trumps done nothing wrong, except investigate Biden over obvious collusion with the Ukraine Gov't. Trump never colluded with the Ukraine, nor did he ever offer them aid for dirt, however, it's a very stupid Biden who stuck his foot in his mouth over collusion with the Ukraine! He not only threatened to withhold a billion dollars from the Ukraine, if they didn't fire a prosecutor looking into corruption in the Ukraine's largest gas co., Biden also got his son, Hunter, with zero experience a job with the very same gas co. Yet you wanna go after Trump, because he wants to expose that crap?

Cat wrote:Who are these White House officials who were allegedly attempting to hide Trump's conduct and contacts with the Ukrainian government?
Which noteworthy Republican lawmakers will break from Trump first as this scandal progresses ?
How can anyone retain confidence in our Attorney General William Barr who is himself implicated in this complaint against Trump's malfeasance?

None and none, because nothings noteworthy, except Biden's exit from the upcoming campaign. Also Pelosi has nothing, per her usual, as she explains here.

Even if the house could bring the articles of impeachment, with their dumocratic majority, how do you propose to bring a conviction, with a two thirds majority, in the republican controlled senate? All bluster Cat and again this exceptionally stupid political move has handed the presidency to Trump in 2020. Allowing her to retain the speakership was a fundamentally, profound mistake.

Cat
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Cat » Thu Sep 26, 7:29 pm

Trump is so livid about his corruption being exposed that he says whistle blowers are "spies" and back in the day they knew how to "deal with spies".
There you go. Expose corruption in the Trump administration and get threatened with being shot. Nuff said.

slither
super power poster
super power poster

Postby slither » Thu Sep 26, 9:16 pm

This sums it up fairly succinctly:

https://www.newyorker.com/news/our-colu ... nald-trump

Although it will not suffice for the tinfoil hat crew, it is sufficiently clear to those of us brave enough to exist in reality.

Cheers,
Slith

alpha
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby alpha » Fri Sep 27, 9:25 am

The newyorker Magazine wrote:The complaint, which is dated from August 12th, was written in the form of a letter to the heads of the House and Senate Intelligence Committees. After referencing a statute that protects whistle-blowers from retaliation, the author, who is apparently an intelligence officer with access to interagency communications, gets right to the point:

The point is obama crucified his whisleblowers, look it up, it's recorded history. Also, look at the plights of Chelsea Manning, Julian Assange and Eric Snowden. I'd rather have a tin foil hat, than y'all's reality, for real.

An Anonymouswhisleblower wrote:“In the course of my official duties, I have received information from multiple U.S. Government officials that the President of the United States is using the power of his office to solicit interference from a foreign country in the 2020 U.S. election. The interference includes, among other things, pressuring a foreign country to investigate one of the President’s main domestic political rivals. The President’s personal lawyer, Mr. Rudolph Giuliani, is a central figure in this effort. Attorney General Barr appears to be involved as well.”

Again guys, check in with your reality and realize Trump's way ahead of you. He's already declassified the phone call, which completely debunks your blower, who's whistling dixie.

Slither, in the previous thread you speak of the charming bookends, however it's you and modern roots who bring about the bookends, so i commented here, rather than there, but from my perspective i'm surrounded by a pair of bell ends, not bookends. Trump has done plenty to be impeached for to be sure, but not this, this belongs to the Biden's and nobody else, so get over it. Why not impeach trump for his illegal sanctions against democracies like Iran, Venezuela and Cuba? Why not impeach our prez, the previous prez and our entire congress for the terrorism and crimes against humanity they've inflicted in Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan?

Dazzler
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Dazzler » Fri Sep 27, 10:10 am

Defending Trump is a strange hill to die on.

alpha
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby alpha » Fri Sep 27, 10:33 am

https://www.judicialwatch.org/videos/ne ... rosecutor/

Gee, wanting to impeach Trump for real crimes is defending him, eh? You Brits have some strange ideals about justice. Judicial Watch puts it in actual perspective also.

Cat
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Cat » Fri Sep 27, 10:41 am

They've got nothing on Biden or his son. This has been established. But let Trump's strategists pursue it anyway. Trump's base will of course easily internalize and propagate these falsehoods but it won't save this sinking Administration.
Conspiracy theory will then be used to try and discredit the upcoming impeachment investigation but this is to be expected from administration officials who have based much of their work on injecting and exploiting paranoia/fear.

We'll see what is in the WH electronic transcripts soon. Once we dismissed the obviously tampered transcripts provided by Richard Nixon during the Watergate investigation and reviewed his analog tapes, it was all over for Tricky and his administration. His supporters dropped off one by one and it was beautiful to behold. Once it starts, Trump and his cabal of lying liars won't be able to reverse it.

slither
super power poster
super power poster

Postby slither » Fri Sep 27, 1:02 pm

Alf: WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!
Me: LMAO

How about some cheese to go with that whine?

slither
super power poster
super power poster

Postby slither » Fri Sep 27, 1:22 pm

alpha wrote:https://www.judicialwatch.org/videos/new-judicial-watch-files-lawsuit-over-firing-of-biden-ukraine-prosecutor/

Gee, wanting to impeach Trump for real crimes is defending him, eh? You Brits have some strange ideals about justice. Judicial Watch puts it in actual perspective also.

Now you’re rallying under the banner of Judicial Watch?

“Judicial Watch, a conservative foundation, fights for accountability and integrity in law, politics and government. Because no one is above the law!”

We can all agree with the latter, but if you are relying on this you’ve belied yourself (and beclowned yourself) yet again. You may as well copy and paste from UnzReport.

TTKU

nemesystem
super poster
super poster

Postby nemesystem » Sat Sep 28, 2:22 am

how about them private servers? lmao

Cat
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Cat » Sat Sep 28, 11:29 am

Expect significant resignations and unrelenting backstabbing and legal maneuvering as the committees begin their inquires and Trump's servile followers scramble to save themselves from charges.

alpha
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby alpha » Sat Sep 28, 11:49 am

Facts are they do and have had for several years and yet nothing done politically, nor more importantly judicially. Proving beyond any doubt, whatsoever, that our 'leaders' are above the law, which the supreme circus confirmed when they exonerated former Va. governor Robert McDonnell of corruption charges he'd been convicted for.

Cat wrote:This has been established.

Only for the occupants of Catland, who've drank steadily on the main stream media's koolaide.

Cat wrote:But let Trump's strategists pursue it anyway. Trump's base will of course easily internalize and propagate these falsehoods but it won't save this sinking Administration.
Conspiracy theory will then be used to try and discredit the upcoming impeachment investigation but this is to be expected from administration officials who have based much of their work on injecting and exploiting paranoia/fear.

Sean Davis wrote:Between May 2018 and August 2019, the intelligence community secretly eliminated a requirement that whistleblowers provide direct, first-hand knowledge of alleged wrongdoings. This raises questions about the intelligence community’s behavior regarding the August submission of a whistleblower complaint against President Donald Trump. The new complaint document no longer requires potential whistleblowers who wish to have their concerns expedited to Congress to have direct, first-hand knowledge of the alleged wrongdoing that they are reporting.

The brand new version of the whistleblower complaint form, which was not made public until after the transcript of Trump’s July 25 phone call with the Ukrainian president Volodymyr Zelensky and the complaint addressed to Congress were made public, eliminates the first-hand knowledge requirement and allows employees to file whistleblower complaints even if they have zero direct knowledge of underlying evidence and only “heard about [wrongdoing] from others.”

The internal properties of the newly revised “Disclosure of Urgent Concern” form, which the intelligence community inspector general (ICIG) requires to be submitted under the Intelligence Community Whistleblower Protection Act (ICWPA), show that the document was uploaded on September 24, 2019, at 4:25 p.m., just days before the anti-Trump complaint was declassified and released to the public. The markings on the document state that it was revised in August 2019, but no specific date of revision is disclosed.

The complaint alleges that President Donald Trump broke the law during a phone call with the Ukrainian president. In his complaint, which was dated August 12, 2019, the complainant acknowledged he was “not a direct witness” to the wrongdoing he claims Trump committed.

A previous version of the whistleblower complaint document, which the ICIG and DNI until recently provided to potential whistleblowers, declared that any complaint must contain only first-hand knowledge of alleged wrongdoing and that complaints that provide only hearsay, rumor, or gossip would be rejected.
[My Emphasis}

Quite obvious the cia and the deep state are after his ass too, therefore, even though he's a pompous ass and a seemingly useless president, he must be doing something right to upset their cart so blatantly.

Cat wrote:Expect significant resignations and unrelenting backstabbing and legal maneuvering as the committees begin their inquires and Trump's servile followers scramble to save themselves from charges.

Between Biden's problems and Barr investigating the Dumos over a fraudulent russiagage your party of faith well be doing all you believe the republicans will be doing to save themselves. It's called projection and is a form of insanity and it can be found in that elixir of koolaide you've been drinking. The antidote is simple, drink water, not the koolaide.

However, Cat, neither party is interested in americans, nor the rest of humanity. Profits and more money are their only issues, the rest of us and the planet be damned. To me, that's not politics, rather, it's american imperialism, coupled with exceptionalism and they have no place in today's world.

Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Rudy » Sat Sep 28, 2:27 pm

"Facts are they do and have had for several years and yet nothing done politically, nor more importantly judicially. Proving beyond any doubt, whatsoever, that our 'leaders' are above the law, . . ."

Alpha, could you please direct us to something that would confirm these "Facts" you refer to.
So far the only allegations I`ve heard about the Bidens in Ukraine have come from the loose mouth of Trump or from his lying dog echo section.
What eggzaktly did they do? And what about the "millions" they easily extracted from Ukraine and China?
Anyone?

Return to “All Politics”