Donald Nixon

The place to discuss political issues.

Cat
mega power poster
mega power poster

Re: Donald Nixon

Postby Cat » Thu Jul 18, 4:15 pm

Its gratifying to hear we've returned to the "Love it or Leave it" and "go back to where you came from" chants of my teen age years in America when I became a citizen.

More proof this country hasn't evolved much in 50 years.

Dazzler
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Dazzler » Thu Jul 18, 5:37 pm

bogart wrote:I find Trump’s similarity to Nixon endearing. Both outsiders, both falling under heavy attack by liberals. But I think trump doesn’t deserve it.

This hasn't aged well.

alpha
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby alpha » Fri Jul 19, 7:50 am

Cat wrote:Its gratifying to hear we've returned to the "Love it or Leave it" and "go back to where you came from" chants of my teen age years in America when I became a citizen.

How could it Cat, when the same illegal cabal, manipulates our society with their whims for the past 106 years?

Banks
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Banks » Fri Jul 19, 4:33 pm

alpha wrote:
Cat wrote:Its gratifying to hear we've returned to the "Love it or Leave it" and "go back to where you came from" chants of my teen age years in America when I became a citizen.

How could it Cat, when the same illegal cabal, manipulates our society with their whims for the past 106 years?

Good lord... next thing you'll be telling us JFK was the greatest president...

alpha
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby alpha » Mon Jul 22, 8:27 am

Banks wrote:
alpha wrote:

He was the last american prez to stand up to that illegal cabal, which was likely the last straw that got him assassinated. Look up his executive order #1111, if you don't believe me.

Banks
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Banks » Tue Jul 23, 4:25 pm

alpha wrote:
Banks wrote:
alpha wrote:

He was the last american prez to stand up to that illegal cabal, which was likely the last straw that got him assassinated. Look up his executive order #1111, if you don't believe me.

And just how do you know there's an illegal cabal?

nemesystem
super poster
super poster

Postby nemesystem » Fri Jul 26, 3:08 am

What a fucking dolt.... Not even GW or his cabinet were THAT Trump stupid..... smh

alpha
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby alpha » Fri Jul 26, 3:18 am

Banks wrote:
alpha wrote:
Banks wrote:
alpha wrote:

And just how do you know there's an illegal cabal?

American history, Banks. Since you apparently paid no attention in hs and if college, then put down your fiction and travel magazines and pick up some american history. Here's a hint, focus on the nineteenth and twentieth centuries.

Banks
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Banks » Fri Jul 26, 10:24 am

alpha wrote:
Banks wrote:And just how do you know there's an illegal cabal?

American history, Banks. Since you apparently paid no attention in hs and if college, then put down your fiction and travel magazines and pick up some american history. Here's a hint, focus on the nineteenth and twentieth centuries.

As I suspected, you don't know anything. Here's a hint for you... as a self admitted smoker of copious amounts of weed, focus on quitting so your self induced paranoia over everything has an opportunity to go away... and take your cabal with it...

nemesystem
super poster
super poster

Postby nemesystem » Fri Jul 26, 8:46 pm

I don't think cannabis is the issue.... lol

alpha
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby alpha » Sat Jul 27, 5:03 am

No, it's those travel brochures and msm that apparently have you snookered. It's all in our history for those who choose to learn and not just american history either, world history's even more revealing. However, american foreign policy puts a new spin on the new bully in town, which is the only thing that's kept the dollar strong, for this long. Other countries have now figured out ways around the american dollar, without military intervention, nor violence, using Instex and other means. American hegemony is about to lose it luster and mostly by getting beat at it's own game.

For world history in the making this is an amazing time to be alive, even without traveling the world, as you have been fortunate enough to have done and there's nothing wrong with that whatsoever, as long as you learn along your journey. And reading your posts of others places i'd say you've done so. My advice for you is to keep doing what you're doing and enjoy, but it wouldn't hurt to understand how amereican finance works, would it?

slither
super power poster
super power poster

Postby slither » Sat Jul 27, 8:55 am

You are really something.
Stupefyingly credulous does not even begin to describe it.

Banks
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Banks » Sat Jul 27, 4:19 pm

alpha wrote:y advice for you is to keep doing what you're doing and enjoy, but it wouldn't hurt to understand how amereican finance works, would it?

Yes, the rich people pull all the strings... and they killed JFK. And if you keep up this shit, I'm going to walk down the street the next time one of those fuckers is in town and tell them about you...

Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Rudy » Sat Jul 27, 6:49 pm

I think I understand.
I never realized you could hear Pink; but you can if you really listen.

smokedpeppers
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby smokedpeppers » Sun Jul 28, 3:01 am

this sound of pink, similar to a queef?

Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Rudy » Sun Jul 28, 3:40 am

More like a feminist battle march.

Cat
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Cat » Mon Jul 29, 4:33 pm

Hard to tell if Trump is a more devolved full on racist or was Nixon the low bar in terms of intolerance and division?

One thing is certain.....Trump is a weak bitch and so are his boot licking sycophantic cro magnon supporters.

Return to “All Politics”