Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster

Re: Donald Nixon

Postby Rudy » Thu Jun 11, 7:27 pm

...oops
Sorry, but it just keeps slipping out.

I'm working on it.

I've become more and more compulsive after I separated myself from the Church of Scientology.

Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Rudy » Thu Jun 11, 7:41 pm

I know it's just more inflammatory nonsense, but it is pretty much what we're getting from the Trumpsters.

I'll try to be better.

Cat
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Cat » Sat Jan 09, 11:57 am

Cat wrote:I hope Trump doesn't get to paranoid now. Nixon started boozing heavily in 1974 when his presidency started collapsing. His instability was so noticeable to his aids that Nixon’s defense secretary, James Schlesinger secretly instructed the military that no nuclear weapons could be used unless approved by Schlesinger or Henry Kissinger first, according to Nicholas Kristof of the NY TImes.

Unconstitutional yes, but necessary under the circumstances. That's how bad it can get.

Who knew it would get so bad under Dictator Trump that he'd incite his most rabid supporters to overtake the Capitol building in a bloody coup attempt to overthrow a democratic election that voted him out. Even Nixon in his most unstable moments lacked the mindset to try such a thing and now Trump is on his way to a second impeachment in his final days.
45% of Republicans polled in recent days approved of the coup attempt in Washington DC.

MileHighDenver
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby MileHighDenver » Sat Jan 09, 7:21 pm

Cat wrote:
Who knew

Everyone? White privilege on the world stage.

modern roots
super power poster
super power poster

Postby modern roots » Sun Jan 10, 3:07 am

Cat wrote:
Cat wrote:I hope Trump doesn't get to paranoid now. Nixon started boozing heavily in 1974 when his presidency started collapsing. His instability was so noticeable to his aids that Nixon’s defense secretary, James Schlesinger secretly instructed the military that no nuclear weapons could be used unless approved by Schlesinger or Henry Kissinger first, according to Nicholas Kristof of the NY TImes.

Unconstitutional yes, but necessary under the circumstances. That's how bad it can get.

Who knew it would get so bad under Dictator Trump that he'd incite his most rabid supporters to overtake the Capitol building in a bloody coup attempt to overthrow a democratic election that voted him out. Even Nixon in his most unstable moments lacked the mindset to try such a thing and now Trump is on his way to a second impeachment in his final days.
45% of Republicans polled in recent days approved of the coup attempt in Washington DC.

Don't worry, Cat, it won't be long now. Just 10 more days until Biden's inauguration. Trump is almost history. And the ultimate slap in the face? The twitter ban. LOL!!! Thank God! No more ramblings from the mad man. I hope Twitter keeps him banned even after he is out of office.

The worst thing is all those Trump supporters that hang on his every word. He just keeps repeating the election was stolen from him, and some people really believe this. Pathetic. There has been zero evidence to support his voter fraud claims. Biden beat him fair and square. I voted Libertarian, but I'm glad Biden beat Trump. I couldn't handle 4 more years of Trump. Now maybe some attention will be given to the environment. And now that the Democrats control Congress more relief is on the way. I can't wait to get my next stimulus payment! And it'll probably be $2,000 this time. I am so glad Mitch McConnell is being ousted as Majority Leader in the Senate. Time for McConnell to sit down and shut up. He single handedly blocked the $2,000 stimulus check this past time. Pissed me off good!!! Schumer seems to have a good heart. And like I said in an earlier post, with Democrats controlling both the House and Senate we may finally see national marijuana legalization. Doesn't get any better than that. Attention for the environment, national marijuana legalization, more attention to healthcare, etc. Things are looking up!

Cat
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Cat » Sun Jan 10, 2:03 pm

Considering the President of the United States just tried to have his own VP executed by a mob last Wednesday, I feel a bit of trepidation for what is to come in the next few days.

Dazzler
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Dazzler » Mon Jan 11, 9:48 am

modern roots wrote:
Cat wrote:

Don't worry, Cat, it won't be long now. Just 10 more days until Biden's inauguration. Trump is almost history. And the ultimate slap in the face? The twitter ban. LOL!!! Thank God! No more ramblings from the mad man. I hope Twitter keeps him banned even after he is out of office.

The worst thing is all those Trump supporters that hang on his every word. He just keeps repeating the election was stolen from him, and some people really believe this. Pathetic. There has been zero evidence to support his voter fraud claims. Biden beat him fair and square. I voted Libertarian, but I'm glad Biden beat Trump. I couldn't handle 4 more years of Trump. Now maybe some attention will be given to the environment. And now that the Democrats control Congress more relief is on the way. I can't wait to get my next stimulus payment! And it'll probably be $2,000 this time. I am so glad Mitch McConnell is being ousted as Majority Leader in the Senate. Time for McConnell to sit down and shut up. He single handedly blocked the $2,000 stimulus check this past time. Pissed me off good!!! Schumer seems to have a good heart. And like I said in an earlier post, with Democrats controlling both the House and Senate we may finally see national marijuana legalization. Doesn't get any better than that. Attention for the environment, national marijuana legalization, more attention to healthcare, etc. Things are looking up!

modern roots wrote:Trump is doing the right thing with his $1 trillion relief package.
It's incredible!!!
Trump in 2020.
4 more years.

modern roots wrote:Don't believe the fake news.
Everything is incredible.

INCREDIBLE!!!

modern roots wrote:That $1,200 is gonna be incredible!!
Trump is the man. It's like buying votes.

modern roots wrote:Biden's sexual assault allegations means Trump wins in 2020.
4 more years!!!
Haters get used to it, and there are plenty of haters.

modern roots wrote:Life in the Trump camp is INCREDIBLE, Rudy. Incredible, I tell you. LOL

modern roots wrote:Reopening is going great. The economy will be fully recovered by the November election.
Trump in 2020.
4 more years.

modern roots wrote:Rudy is trying to steal my Trump 2020 mojo with his utterly ridiculous Biden thread.

It's gonna be 4 more years of Trump!!

modern roots wrote:It's gonna be 4 more years of Trump.
I can't wait. It's gonna be exciting.
4 more years of oil and coal.
More American jobs. Good paying jobs.
I'm voting for Trump in November!!
Keep America Great.

Cat
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Cat » Mon Jan 11, 3:21 pm

Why would Vice President Pence hesitate to invoke the 25th Amendment to a President who just tried to have him killed by a mob? What a pussy.

Return to “All Politics”