Donald Nixon

The place to discuss political issues.

Cat
mega power poster
mega power poster

Re: Donald Nixon

Postby Cat » Sat Sep 28, 3:12 pm

There is no deep state. What we are seeing now with this Whisleblower Complaint is Democracy at work. Forget about the Alpha/Giuliani conpiracies.

Banks
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Banks » Sun Sep 29, 1:21 pm

alpha wrote:
Quite obvious the cia and the deep state are after his ass too.

I'm trying to figure out when this deep state stuff started. Were you aware of this in the early '60's? Earlier?

nemesystem
super poster
super poster

Postby nemesystem » Sun Sep 29, 10:28 pm

Banks wrote:
alpha wrote:

I'm trying to figure out when this deep state stuff started. Were you aware of this in the early '60's? Earlier?

a little bird told me 1832 or 1865? 18th century seems plausible lmao

slither
super power poster
super power poster

Postby slither » Mon Sep 30, 12:09 am

Probably since the appearance of Australopithecines - a developmental state from which certain members of humankind have yet to fully evolve, sadly.

alpha
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby alpha » Mon Sep 30, 9:19 am

Rudy wrote:Alpha, could you please direct us to something that would confirm these "Facts" you refer to.
So far the only allegations I`ve heard about the Bidens in Ukraine have come from the loose mouth of Trump or from his lying dog echo section.
What eggzaktly did they do? And what about the "millions" they easily extracted from Ukraine and China?
Anyone?

Pick a link Rudy, any link, from above, or below. The Biden's are in deep and for trump more russiagate by the dims. Biden's done a lot of lying to coverup his crimes according to The Hill [Warning video may start automatically}

However, the most powerful piece i've read of late is by Caitlan Johnstone, who's written a powerful article, imo of how our mainstream media is defending anonymous cia 'whistleblowers, whilst utterly ignoring the real ones. Warning here too, she doesn't write about anything you'll find on cnn, she writes about world events and gives her analytical view of a story, not the latest american propagandist distraction, nor whatever the dims dream up next.

How many folks here are aware the Houthi's are kicking the saudi's asses, or more precisely their rag tag mercenary military brigades, plus hundreds of armored and non armored vehicles. america's managing to lose to one of the poorest nations on earth and the Yemen humanitarian crises affecting twenty million people is being ignored by our outlaw regime. Syria's about to send the jihadist back into Turkey, which has the Turks up in arms their own brand of terrorism will wind back up on their own soil. A lot occurring on this planet and you won't find any of it on MSM!

American hegemony and it's imperialism appear to becoming undone altogether? Been said before, but our military might is now years behind Russian technology, because of our spending billions on afghanistan and ignoring spending domestically and on defense, rather than endless wars. Should our country slip into recession and by and large, depression, the dollar may never recover, especially if negative interest rates become an american reality.
[warning youtube video]

I'm quite worried about the dollar, Rudy. If other nation go to other systems of payments, which they're actively doing, much to america's dismay, then the power of the dollar could fail overnight, causing inflation to skyrocket. I thought i should invest in gold, or precious metals, but from what i've been reading they're too easily manipulated price wise, which has been occurring with gold for the past decade, since our last financial crises. A lot of folks will be forced to keep their nest eggs under their mattresses again, or steadily have their balances drained by negative interest rates. Bonds, which were the go to investment after the 2000 crisis are now selling at negative returns, according to the last video, above.

Our present epoch seems similar to the opening lines of A Tale of Two Cities, by Charles Dickens,

"It was the best of times,
it was the worst of times,
it was the age of wisdom,
it was the age of foolishness,
it was the epoch of belief,
it was the epoch of incredulity,
it was the season of Light,
it was the season of Darkness,
it was the spring of hope,
it was the winter of despair,..."

alpha
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby alpha » Mon Sep 30, 9:40 am

Banks wrote:
alpha wrote:

Imo Banks, which isn't a particular authoritative one, is it began with Truman's changing the Office Of Strategic Services, which was filled with analytical people studying the events of wwii and world politics thereafter. Whereas the cia because mostly rich 'smart' kids, who'd graduated with earned, or unearned degrees, from elite colleges and had free reign to do whatever they wanted. Eisenhower paid no attention to their activities and allowed the cia to become even more rogue. Their profits are nefarious to say the least and they've pulled terroristic shenanigans worldwide with virtual impunity from detection, let alone prosecution. However, when they try and bring down a prez of the US for their own purpose i consider that 'deep state'. The Dulles brothers are who really transformed the cia into the rogue agency that it still is today, were likely the pair behind Kennedy's and the patsy Oswald's demises, imho.

Banks, answer me this, should an american agency be behind coups, bloody, or not against their own government? Should that same agency be allowed to undermine and manipulate the policies of it's own government, with false narratives?

slither
super power poster
super power poster

Postby slither » Mon Sep 30, 3:06 pm

Ritalin.
You need to get some.

Banks
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Banks » Mon Sep 30, 4:36 pm

alpha wrote:...Their profits are nefarious to say the least and they've pulled terroristic shenanigans worldwide with virtual impunity from detection, let alone prosecution. However, when they try and bring down a prez of the US for their own purpose i consider that 'deep state'. The Dulles brothers are who really transformed the cia into the rogue agency that it still is today, were likely the pair behind Kennedy's and the patsy Oswald's demises, imho.

Banks, answer me this, should an american agency be behind coups, bloody, or not against their own government? Should that same agency be allowed to undermine and manipulate the policies of it's own government, with false narratives?

While I appreciate your efforts, and question... please just let us all know when you will be on Lou Dobbs... or are you Lou Dobbs?

Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Rudy » Mon Sep 30, 5:35 pm

alpha wrote:
Rudy wrote:Alpha, could you please direct us to something that would confirm these "Facts" you refer to.
So far the only allegations I`ve heard about the Bidens in Ukraine have come from the loose mouth of Trump or from his lying dog echo section.
What eggzaktly did they do? And what about the "millions" they easily extracted from Ukraine and China?
Anyone?

Pick a link Rudy, any link, from above, or below. The Biden's are in deep and for trump more russiagate by the dims. Biden's done a lot of lying to coverup his crimes according to The Hill [Warning video may start automatically}

However, the most powerful piece i've read of late is by Caitlan Johnstone, who's written a powerful article, imo of how our mainstream media is defending anonymous cia 'whistleblowers, whilst utterly ignoring the real ones. Warning here too, she doesn't write about anything you'll find on cnn, she writes about world events and gives her analytical view of a story, not the latest american propagandist distraction, nor whatever the dims dream up next.

How many folks here are aware the Houthi's are kicking the saudi's asses, or more precisely their rag tag mercenary military brigades, plus hundreds of armored and non armored vehicles. america's managing to lose to one of the poorest nations on earth and the Yemen humanitarian crises affecting twenty million people is being ignored by our outlaw regime. Syria's about to send the jihadist back into Turkey, which has the Turks up in arms their own brand of terrorism will wind back up on their own soil. A lot occurring on this planet and you won't find any of it on MSM!

American hegemony and it's imperialism appear to becoming undone altogether? Been said before, but our military might is now years behind Russian technology, because of our spending billions on afghanistan and ignoring spending domestically and on defense, rather than endless wars. Should our country slip into recession and by and large, depression, the dollar may never recover, especially if negative interest rates become an american reality.
[warning youtube video]

I'm quite worried about the dollar, Rudy. If other nation go to other systems of payments, which they're actively doing, much to america's dismay, then the power of the dollar could fail overnight, causing inflation to skyrocket. I thought i should invest in gold, or precious metals, but from what i've been reading they're too easily manipulated price wise, which has been occurring with gold for the past decade, since our last financial crises. A lot of folks will be forced to keep their nest eggs under their mattresses again, or steadily have their balances drained by negative interest rates. Bonds, which were the go to investment after the 2000 crisis are now selling at negative returns, according to the last video, above.

Our present epoch seems similar to the opening lines of A Tale of Two Cities, by Charles Dickens,

"It was the best of times,
it was the worst of times,
it was the age of wisdom,
it was the age of foolishness,
it was the epoch of belief,
it was the epoch of incredulity,
it was the season of Light,
it was the season of Darkness,
it was the spring of hope,
it was the winter of despair,..."

Pretty much what I suspected Alpha,
While I admire the sheer volume of your opinions and conjecture about the opinions of others, they do not
represent the actual facts or evidence of wrong doing by the Bidens specifically. Contrary to the recent social trend, opinions are not facts. So far the official word from those charged with gathering facts and evidence is that there is no evidence currently available of wrong doing by the Bidens in Ukraine.
I did enjoy your Dickens reference. It was spot on, but so was Dickens.
On another note, it is my opinion that there is the horrible stench of Roy Cohn wafting through the White House now in all its legal proceedings and media tactics. Toxic fumes have replaced the winds of change, and are prevailing in Washington while the backdraft builds and Nero fiddles.
Last edited by Rudy on Tue Oct 01, 3:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Cat
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Cat » Mon Sep 30, 6:51 pm

I'm looking forward to our Whistleblower's testimony. And considering how nutso some of Trump's followers are (Giraldo Rivera tor instance) I can understand the concerns for his safety and welfare. His previous life is over, that's for certain.
I had to wait decades to find out who Deep Throat was. We'll see if this person outs himself before the cameras.

nemesystem
super poster
super poster

Postby nemesystem » Tue Oct 01, 1:41 am

Does the UK or any other European country ask other countries to investigate their citizens?

slither
super power poster
super power poster

Postby slither » Thu Oct 03, 10:17 pm

Trump is a stupid, incoherent, reckless motherfucker.
No matter who is in the White House, when we get to the point where our president openly encourages China to investigate his putative political opponent - without a peep from the Fox/GOP sector - we have broken through the bottom and entered complete freefall.

Our country is too fucking ridiculous to exist in the modern world.

Dipshit Nation.

Dazzler
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Dazzler » Fri Oct 04, 9:02 am

Unfortunately, it’s not the only Dipshit Nation. There are plenty of others waiting to take the title of King Dipshit.

slither
super power poster
super power poster

Postby slither » Fri Oct 04, 2:45 pm

Hear, hear.

Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Rudy » Sun Oct 06, 4:32 pm

"...Divisible, with Access to Liberty and Justice for All."

slither
super power poster
super power poster

Postby slither » Tue Oct 08, 10:48 am

No kidding.

“I pledge allegiance to the flag of the Whitebread States of America,
and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation, under Trump,
derisible, with Hannity and Jesus for all.”

Sigh.

Cat
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Cat » Mon Oct 28, 5:50 pm

Nixon's AG John Mitchell went to prison for 19 months for conspiracy, obstruction of justice and perjury for his role in the Watergate coverup.

Obviously our present AG Barr is working for Trump and not the American people. From his misleading synopsis of the Mueller Report and claiming it exonerated Trump and his propagation of conspiracy theory, Barr has made it clear that he plans to punish those who investigate Trump. He may want to remember Mitchell's example that going rogue protecting the President isn't in his own best interest.

Bohannon
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Bohannon » Tue Oct 29, 2:00 pm

Both of Trump's personal lawyers (Ghouliani/Barr) need to go to jail

Cat
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Cat » Tue Nov 19, 5:36 pm

All I want for Christmas is impeachment of our autocratic liar of a President thank you very much.
In the spirit of the holidays, lets hope our Republican Senators declare bah humbug to President Drumpf.

nemesystem
super poster
super poster

Postby nemesystem » Tue Nov 19, 11:00 pm

Impeachment is not going to happen the orange idiot will get a "doctors" note "allowing" him to resign.

and then Pence will pardon the federal charges.

moe.
super power poster
super power poster

Postby moe. » Wed Nov 20, 5:15 pm

nemesystem wrote:Impeachment is not going to happen the orange idiot will get a "doctors" note "allowing" him to resign.

and then Pence will pardon the federal charges.

For whatever it's worth, accepting a pardon is still an admission of guilt.

slither
super power poster
super power poster

Postby slither » Sat Nov 23, 3:32 pm

moe. wrote: For whatever it's worth, accepting a pardon is still an admission of guilt.

Right.

"I know I am innocent, therefore I cannot accept a pardon because it would mean admitting I am guilty."

smokedpeppers
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby smokedpeppers » Thu Nov 28, 2:39 am

happy holiday . hopefully, we'll all find many reasons to be thankful during this anti'fast day .

nemesystem
super poster
super poster

Postby nemesystem » Thu Dec 05, 7:57 pm

I maybe wrong about the impeachment lmao

what a goon.....

Cat
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Cat » Fri Dec 13, 11:26 am

What part of Trump's violation the Constitution is it that some Americans and lawmakers don't understand? Seems clear to me.

Cat
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Cat » Wed Jun 10, 8:52 pm

Nixon was the original "law and order" Presidential candidate and the unrest of 1968 pushed him over the top for a win.

Now Trump is the "law and order" President, but its to keep minority Americans in their place and under his boot heel. What better time to challenge the integrity of our justice system!

Law and Order is old American thinking! Its the last stand of the Republican Party. Punitive Conservatism has fallen out of favor with public sentiment. Traditionalists often win, but they can't win forever.

The country is changing, the demographic is changing and Trump's white privilege orientation has grown outdated in a society clamoring for social and racial change. Noverber!

modern roots
super power poster
super power poster

Postby modern roots » Wed Jun 10, 10:06 pm

What exactly is Trump's white privilege supposed to be?

Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Rudy » Wed Jun 10, 10:10 pm

modern roots wrote:What exactly is Trump's white privilege supposed to be?

What do you mean?

Cat
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Cat » Thu Jun 11, 4:39 pm

Rudy wrote:

What do you mean?

Yeah, what does he mean? Trump, like Nixon, grows more isolated every day. Even his Generals are telling him off.

Running on the George Wallace ticket won't get him anywhere in this social climate.

modern roots
super power poster
super power poster

Postby modern roots » Thu Jun 11, 6:28 pm

Cat wrote:
Rudy wrote:

What do you mean?

Yeah, what does he mean? Trump, like Nixon, grows more isolated every day. Even his Generals are telling him off.

Running on the George Wallace ticket won't get him anywhere in this social climate.

Have you hugged your black and minority neighbors today?

Return to “All Politics”