Unaccompanied Refugee Children not Welcome in Brexit Britain

The place to discuss political issues.

Dazzler
mega power poster
mega power poster

Re: Unaccompanied Refugee Children not Welcome in Brexit Britain

Postby Dazzler » Thu Feb 16, 9:54 pm

des wrote:
Dazzler wrote:How likely do you think that is to happen in a Europe dominated by neo-Nazi and neo-fascist parties?

Hopefully it won't come to that!

One more seismic shock should be enough to bring the whole thing come tumbling down!

Peace, Des.

Hopefully, eh? Well, let's just keep voting for the sorts of vile, snot-nosed little Nazi parasites our grandparents fought to kick out of Europe to drive the bus over the cliff and hope it lands on a pillow factory, shall we?

One more question: after 'it all comes tumbling down', what then?

Generous_J
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Generous_J » Thu Feb 16, 11:56 pm

Dazzler wrote:One more question: after 'it all comes tumbling down', what then?

Uh... Everyone will know they should have listened to the people? I think that's it?

des
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby des » Fri Feb 17, 2:46 am

Dazzler wrote:
des wrote:
Dazzler wrote:How likely do you think that is to happen in a Europe dominated by neo-Nazi and neo-fascist parties?

One more seismic shock should be enough to bring the whole thing come tumbling down!

Peace, Des.

Hopefully, eh? Well, let's just keep voting for the sorts of vile, snot-nosed little Nazi parasites our grandparents fought to kick out of Europe to drive the bus over the cliff and hope it lands on a pillow factory, shall we?

One more question: after 'it all comes tumbling down', what then?

I've already explained what I'd like to see happen following the collapse of the EU!

If you're looking for someone to blame for the EU's ills, direct your ire at the cocksuckers who thought they could ignore democracy and force their elitist agenda on everyone else!

Unless you are one of the elitist cocksuckers? In which case ... suck it up, motherfucker!

Peace, Des

Dazzler
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Dazzler » Fri Feb 17, 2:54 am

I'm talking specifically about your vote for the elitist cocksuckers who run UKIP. What did you think was going to happen as a result of that?

des
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby des » Fri Feb 17, 3:29 am

Dazzler wrote:I'm talking specifically about your vote for the elitist cocksuckers who run UKIP. What did you think was going to happen as a result of that?

It was a protest vote! I wanted to register my disgust at our continued membership of such a corrupt organisation!

I know you were happy being one of the sheeple, but consider for one moment that you wanted out!

Barring armed insurrection, how can you overcome the injustice of minority rule other than by way of the ballot box?

Peace, Des.

Cat
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Cat » Fri Feb 17, 10:37 am

des wrote:

Peace, Des.

Looks like the upcoming Dutch, German, and Italian elections are wrought with Russian Hacker meddling.....

"The Netherlands is holding its own national elections on March 15, and domestic intelligence officials say that foreign countries, notably Russia, have tried hundreds of times in recent months to penetrate the computers of government agencies and businesses. Volkskrant, a Dutch newspaper, reported last week that the same two Russian hacking groups that pilfered emails from the Democratic National Committee were among those targeting the Netherlands.
The Dutch interior minister announced that all vote tallies in the March election would be done by hand so as to remove computers from the electoral process and calm fears of hacking by unidentified “state actors.”
“Those in power are very worried — there is more than ample reason for alarm over interference in elections,” said Sijbren de Jong of the Hague Center for Strategic Studies, a research group in The Hague, the seat of the Dutch government. “But the real risk are populists who run, knowingly or unwittingly, with Russia’s agenda because they know it is damaging to the status quo in Europe that they want to destroy. All Russia really needs to do is sit back and let populists do their bidding.”
More here...NY Times
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/16/worl ... -news&_r=0

des
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby des » Fri Feb 17, 10:43 am

Cat wrote:
des wrote:

Peace, Des.

Looks like the upcoming Dutch, German, and Italian elections are wrought with Russian Hacker meddling.....

"The Netherlands is holding its own national elections on March 15, and domestic intelligence officials say that foreign countries, notably Russia, have tried hundreds of times in recent months to penetrate the computers of government agencies and businesses. Volkskrant, a Dutch newspaper, reported last week that the same two Russian hacking groups that pilfered emails from the Democratic National Committee were among those targeting the Netherlands.
The Dutch interior minister announced that all vote tallies in the March election would be done by hand so as to remove computers from the electoral process and calm fears of hacking by unidentified “state actors.”
“Those in power are very worried — there is more than ample reason for alarm over interference in elections,” said Sijbren de Jong of the Hague Center for Strategic Studies, a research group in The Hague, the seat of the Dutch government. “But the real risk are populists who run, knowingly or unwittingly, with Russia’s agenda because they know it is damaging to the status quo in Europe that they want to destroy. All Russia really needs to do is sit back and let populists do their bidding.”
More here...NY Times
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/16/worl ... -news&_r=0

The Brexit vote had sweet fuck all to do with Russian hackers!

Peace, Des.

Cat
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Cat » Fri Feb 17, 11:32 am

Yeah, why would Russian Intelligence have any interest in British elections? Everyone knows the British are immune to psy-ops.

Dazzler
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Dazzler » Fri Feb 17, 2:25 pm

des wrote:
Dazzler wrote:I'm talking specifically about your vote for the elitist cocksuckers who run UKIP. What did you think was going to happen as a result of that?

It was a protest vote! I wanted to register my disgust at our continued membership of such a corrupt organisation!

I know you were happy being one of the sheeple, but consider for one moment that you wanted out!

Barring armed insurrection, how can you overcome the injustice of minority rule other than by way of the ballot box?

Peace, Des.

You protested against a corrupt, elitist anti-democratic by voting for another corrupt, elitist anti-democratic organisation?

Dazzler
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Dazzler » Fri Feb 17, 2:26 pm

Cat wrote:Yeah, why would Russian Intelligence have any interest in British elections? Everyone knows the British are immune to psy-ops.

People who vote Brexit, UKIP, Jobbik, PVV, FN, Trump...they should probably stop to wonder what Europe would look like if Putin shaped it to his specifications.

Generous_J
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Generous_J » Fri Feb 17, 6:20 pm

What I dont get about all this ranting and about the 'unelected tyrants' in the EU (aside from the fact that it is patently incorrect) is... Can people not see any of the many benefits that EU membership brought? Are they that dimwitted?

Just as a very basic example, when I did Erasmus (European funded, coordinated and organised) study abroad, I was living with a.lovely girl from Manchester. I loved Erasmsus, she loved Erasmus. I find it very sad that young English peoplw now won't have that opportunity. It was the time of our lives over there.

That's just one example. But we all over there (a huge range of nationalities) felt connected and part of something. Working together, closer communities, does mean something and we will be so much worse of if this nasty shit continues to ruin that for future generations.

Peoples anger and frustration is just badly misdirected, they need to look closer to home. Ignorance really.

As has been pointed out before, there was a big difference between how the young and old voted. The young were more positive and optimistic about Europe and they've had it taken away from them by a bunch of misguided bitter old fuckers.

des
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby des » Fri Feb 17, 7:29 pm

Dazzler wrote:
des wrote:

Peace, Des.

You protested against a corrupt, elitist anti-democratic by voting for another corrupt, elitist anti-democratic organisation?

I voted for the only option on the ballot paper that wasn't pro-EU!

You didn't answer my question by the way!

Peace, Des.

des
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby des » Fri Feb 17, 7:32 pm

All you Remoaners can relax!

Tone's here to save the day! ... ROTFLMFAO!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38996179

Peace, Des.

Dazzler
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Dazzler » Sat Feb 18, 10:22 pm

des wrote:
Dazzler wrote:
des wrote:

Peace, Des.

Peace, Des.

It depends what sort of change you want to bring about. If voting UKIP will bring about the sort of change you want, I think you should just be honest and admit that you're voting for whoever shovels the most money and nostalgia your way.

des
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby des » Sat Feb 18, 11:07 pm

Dazzler wrote:
des wrote:
Dazzler wrote:
des wrote:

Peace, Des.

Peace, Des.

It depends what sort of change you want to bring about. If voting UKIP will bring about the sort of change you want, I think you should just be honest and admit that you're voting for whoever shovels the most money and nostalgia your way.

It's got nowt to do with money, and everything to do with democracy!

Peace, Des.

Dazzler
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Dazzler » Sun Feb 19, 12:38 am

And voting UKIP - a party headed by a billionaire hedge fund trader who was nearly expelled from Dulwich College for distributing Nazi propaganda and marching through villages singing Nazi songs - is going to help how?

Do you think that voting for a neo-Nazi sympathiser whose party has openly said that they want to privatise more public goods - including the NHS - because you don't like a trading agreement Britain is part of is going to help the cause of democracy?

des
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby des » Sun Feb 19, 4:03 am

Dazzler wrote:And voting UKIP - a party headed by a billionaire hedge fund trader who was nearly expelled from Dulwich College for distributing Nazi propaganda and marching through villages singing Nazi songs - is going to help how?

Do you think that voting for a neo-Nazi sympathiser whose party has openly said that they want to privatise more public goods - including the NHS - because you don't like a trading agreement Britain is part of is going to help the cause of democracy?

Are you a bit dense?

Every other party on the ballot paper was pro-EU!

How would voting to stay in the EU have registered my disgust at being a member of the EU?

Peace, Des.

Dazzler
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Dazzler » Sun Feb 19, 1:44 pm

You were disgusted at the EU, but you were OK with voting for a party lead by a far-right fascist? Yes or no?

Would a UK out of the EU with Farage as PM be better or worse than a UK in the EU with no Farage?

des
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby des » Sun Feb 19, 6:58 pm

Dazzler wrote:You were disgusted at the EU, but you were OK with voting for a party lead by a far-right fascist? Yes or no?

Would a UK out of the EU with Farage as PM be better or worse than a UK in the EU with no Farage?

You're just coming up with silly hypothetical scenarios now!

I never voted for Farage for PM! ... I cast a protest vote for UKIP at the European elections in the absence of any other alternative!

What are you suggesting those of us who wanted out (the majority of the people in the UK, in case you'd forgotten) should have done?

Voted for something they were vehemently opposed to? Or not voted at all and let a minority liberal elite have their way and railroad us into a Federal Europe we would never have been able to escape from?

I've asked you this question in different ways 3 or 4 times now!

Answer it, or shut the fuck up and accept you got spanked!

Peace, Des.

nemesystem
super poster
super poster

Postby nemesystem » Sun Feb 19, 7:18 pm

its a long shot but you could have done what we americans did lol

Dazzler
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Dazzler » Sun Feb 19, 7:23 pm

des wrote:
Dazzler wrote:You were disgusted at the EU, but you were OK with voting for a party lead by a far-right fascist? Yes or no?

I never voted for Farage for PM! ... I cast a protest vote for UKIP at the European elections in the absence of any other alternative!

What are you suggesting those of us who wanted out (the majority of the people in the UK, in case you'd forgotten) should have done?

Voted for something they were vehemently opposed to? Or not voted at all and let a minority liberal elite have their way and railroad us into a Federal Europe we would never have been able to escape from?

Peace, Des.

"People who vote UKIP aren't thick," they said.

Dazzler
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Dazzler » Sun Feb 19, 7:25 pm

Dazzler wrote:
des wrote:

Peace, Des.

Did it say that on the ballot paper then? Or was it just you being led by the nose to vote for the sort of person our grandparents kicked out of Europe?

des
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby des » Sun Feb 19, 7:53 pm

Dazzler wrote:
Dazzler wrote:
des wrote:

Peace, Des.

Did it say that on the ballot paper then? Or was it just you being led by the nose to vote for the sort of person our grandparents kicked out of Europe?

I give up! I'll have to assume you're as thick as pigshit or unbelievably arrogant ... or both!

My Dad saw action in the Second World War, by the way, and my Uncle Paul (who obviously I never knew) was killed in the Normandy landings!

So don't give me any claptrap about fighting fascism! ... As far as I'm concerned, liberals are the new fascists!

Peace, Des.

Dazzler
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Dazzler » Sun Feb 19, 8:12 pm

I can understand your defensiveness because you were tricked into voting for - and let's not mince words - a party crammed with fascists who at the time had no published manifesto, but you really can't dodge this: you're going to have to own the fact that your irrational fears have pushed you into cheerleading for right-wing authoritarians who used the EU as a shield for the incompetence of the British government.

You know that question "If you were alive in Nazi Germany when the Nazi regime was scapegoating Jews, gypsies, intellectuals and Freemasons to cover for their own dishonesty and corruption, would you have spoken out or kept quiet?"

Well, now you know the answer to that question

alpha
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby alpha » Sun Feb 19, 8:37 pm

Dazzler wrote:I can understand your defensiveness because you were tricked into voting for - and let's not mince words - a party crammed with fascists who at the time had no published manifesto, but you really can't dodge this: you're going to have to own the fact that your irrational fears have pushed you into cheerleading for right-wing authoritarians who used the EU as a shield for the incompetence of the British government.

You know that question "If you were alive in Nazi Germany when the Nazi regime was scapegoating Jews, gypsies, intellectuals and Freemasons to cover for their own dishonesty and corruption, would you have spoken out or kept quiet?"

You truly are confused Dazzler. Voting to stay in a federalized Europe was a huge mistake. The evil the nazis committed pales in comparison to what american federalism's evil has accomplished since the nazi's well warranted demise. I can talk out against my country with no retribution, but that's because i'm a nobody Daz. Iff'n i had some clout and spoke out i'd be silenced. We live in tough times and any time you have a chance vote out the feds you should jump at the possibility! Des and the majority jumped, whilst you're still dawdling, what's up with that?

Dazzler
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Dazzler » Sun Feb 19, 9:06 pm

This is nothing to do with the Brexit vote. This is about Des voting UKIP and claiming that anyone challenging him on that is arrogant. Thank you.

des
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby des » Mon Feb 20, 12:36 am

Dazzler wrote:I can understand your defensiveness because you were tricked into voting for - and let's not mince words - a party crammed with fascists who at the time had no published manifesto, but you really can't dodge this: you're going to have to own the fact that your irrational fears have pushed you into cheerleading for right-wing authoritarians who used the EU as a shield for the incompetence of the British government.

Stop talking out of your arse and answer my question!

Peace, Des.

alpha
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby alpha » Mon Feb 20, 3:40 am

Dazzler wrote:This is nothing to do with the Brexit vote. This is about Des voting UKIP and claiming that anyone challenging him on that is arrogant. Thank you.

Seems to me anyone challenging him for voting UKIP is being arrogant. Wasn't it UKIP that backed Brexit? Whilst the liberals would have never allowed Brexit to reach a general public vote and your tories figured it could be brought to a public vote, because they erroneous believed it would be voted down resoundingly? Perhaps a mistake that cost your former PM his job?

Y'all got a democratic government, with a parliament that will back the people's sentiments, at least on this occasion, which is saying something. We don't have that over here, under the thumb of federalism, btw. I think the fact that Des voted for the one party that was for Brexit, took courage and conviction something rarely found at the ballot box.

des
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby des » Mon Feb 20, 12:31 pm

alpha wrote:
Dazzler wrote:This is nothing to do with the Brexit vote. This is about Des voting UKIP and claiming that anyone challenging him on that is arrogant. Thank you.

Seems to me anyone challenging him for voting UKIP is being arrogant. Wasn't it UKIP that backed Brexit? Whilst the liberals would have never allowed Brexit to reach a general public vote and your tories figured it could be brought to a public vote, because they erroneous believed it would be voted down resoundingly? Perhaps a mistake that cost your former PM his job?

Y'all got a democratic government, with a parliament that will back the people's sentiments, at least on this occasion, which is saying something. We don't have that over here, under the thumb of federalism, btw. I think the fact that Des voted for the one party that was for Brexit, took courage and conviction something rarely found at the ballot box.

You're very well informed on British politics! You hit every nail on the head! ... I'm impressed!

Peace, Des.

Dazzler
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Dazzler » Mon Feb 20, 1:54 pm

des wrote:

Stop talking out of your arse and answer my question!

Peace, Des.

I was under the impression that I had. What question is this?

Are you going to have the neck to call me arrogant again in the same post you dismiss everyone who voted differently from you as 'sheeple'? Why aren't you arrogant, Des, for failing to recognise the grave threat this country, Europe, the Western world, currently faces because people can't work out the difference between protest and voting for fascist elitists?

Return to “All Politics”