The place to discuss political issues.

Dazzler
mega power poster
mega power poster

Re: Unaccompanied Refugee Children not Welcome in Brexit Britain

Postby Dazzler » Mon Feb 20, 1:59 pm

des wrote:
alpha wrote:
Dazzler wrote:This is nothing to do with the Brexit vote. This is about Des voting UKIP and claiming that anyone challenging him on that is arrogant. Thank you.

Seems to me anyone challenging him for voting UKIP is being arrogant. Wasn't it UKIP that backed Brexit? Whilst the liberals would have never allowed Brexit to reach a general public vote and your tories figured it could be brought to a public vote, because they erroneous believed it would be voted down resoundingly? Perhaps a mistake that cost your former PM his job?

Y'all got a democratic government, with a parliament that will back the people's sentiments, at least on this occasion, which is saying something. We don't have that over here, under the thumb of federalism, btw. I think the fact that Des voted for the one party that was for Brexit, took courage and conviction something rarely found at the ballot box.

You're very well informed on British politics! You hit every nail on the head! ... I'm impressed!

Peace, Des.

Translation: thank fuck someone agrees with me.

des
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby des » Mon Feb 20, 3:10 pm

Dazzler wrote:
des wrote:
Dazzler wrote:I can understand your defensiveness because you were tricked into voting for - and let's not mince words - a party crammed with fascists who at the time had no published manifesto, but you really can't dodge this: you're going to have to own the fact that your irrational fears have pushed you into cheerleading for right-wing authoritarians who used the EU as a shield for the incompetence of the British government.

You know that question "If you were alive in Nazi Germany when the Nazi regime was scapegoating Jews, gypsies, intellectuals and Freemasons to cover for their own dishonesty and corruption, would you have spoken out or kept quiet?"

Well, now you know the answer to that question

Stop talking out of your arse and answer my question!

Peace, Des.

I was under the impression that I had. What question is this?

Are you going to have the neck to call me arrogant again in the same post you dismiss everyone who voted differently from you as 'sheeple'? Why aren't you arrogant, Des, for failing to recognise the grave threat this country, Europe, the Western world, currently faces because people can't work out the difference between protest and voting for fascist elitists?

What were people opposed to our continued membership of the EU supposed to do in an election where all the parties bar one were committed to us continuing as a fully paid up member of the club?

And don't give me any twaddle about Nazi sympathies!

Nigel Farage might be a bit of a cunt, but trying to put him in the same bracket as Adolf Hitler just makes you look silly!

The liberal ploy of shouting down anyone who disagreed with them as 'racist' probably added several million voters to the Brexit cause!

Peace, Des.

des
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby des » Mon Feb 20, 3:26 pm

Dazzler wrote:
des wrote:
alpha wrote:
Dazzler wrote:This is nothing to do with the Brexit vote. This is about Des voting UKIP and claiming that anyone challenging him on that is arrogant. Thank you.

Seems to me anyone challenging him for voting UKIP is being arrogant. Wasn't it UKIP that backed Brexit? Whilst the liberals would have never allowed Brexit to reach a general public vote and your tories figured it could be brought to a public vote, because they erroneous believed it would be voted down resoundingly? Perhaps a mistake that cost your former PM his job?

Y'all got a democratic government, with a parliament that will back the people's sentiments, at least on this occasion, which is saying something. We don't have that over here, under the thumb of federalism, btw. I think the fact that Des voted for the one party that was for Brexit, took courage and conviction something rarely found at the ballot box.

You're very well informed on British politics! You hit every nail on the head! ... I'm impressed!

Peace, Des.

Translation: thank fuck someone agrees with me.

Actually, lest we forget, the majority of people in the UK agree with me!

You are a democrat, aren't you, Daz?

You're not one of these wankers who think an elite minority should hold sway 'cos they know best, and the untermensch should do as they're fuckin' well told?

Peace, Des.

Dazzler
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Dazzler » Mon Feb 20, 3:45 pm

des wrote:
Dazzler wrote:
des wrote:
Dazzler wrote:I can understand your defensiveness because you were tricked into voting for - and let's not mince words - a party crammed with fascists who at the time had no published manifesto, but you really can't dodge this: you're going to have to own the fact that your irrational fears have pushed you into cheerleading for right-wing authoritarians who used the EU as a shield for the incompetence of the British government.

You know that question "If you were alive in Nazi Germany when the Nazi regime was scapegoating Jews, gypsies, intellectuals and Freemasons to cover for their own dishonesty and corruption, would you have spoken out or kept quiet?"

Peace, Des.

Are you going to have the neck to call me arrogant again in the same post you dismiss everyone who voted differently from you as 'sheeple'? Why aren't you arrogant, Des, for failing to recognise the grave threat this country, Europe, the Western world, currently faces because people can't work out the difference between protest and voting for fascist elitists?

What were people opposed to our continued membership of the EU supposed to do in an election where all the parties bar one were committed to us continuing as a fully paid up member of the club?

Vote conservative? They offered a referendum. By that logic, voting conservative would have been a better option for someone who wanted a referendum.

Nigel Farage might be a bit of a cunt, but trying to put him in the same bracket as Adolf Hitler just makes you look silly!

I actually think he's more like Erich Honecker, but let's not get reductive. Farage is at the head of a right-wing nationalist authoritarian revolution in Europe, and has been photographed sucking Donald Trump's piles in the US. You voted for him. Take responsibility. Fascism doesn't begin with gas chambers, it arrives as your friend.

The liberal ploy of shouting down anyone who disagreed with them as 'racist' probably added several million voters to the Brexit cause!

Peace, Des.

Do you think that because I can see historical patterns developing, that I should be ashamed that I've educated myself, Des? That I've bothered to read and listen to parallels with, most recently, the interbellum period in Europe that I should be in some way ashamed of this? Because I'm not. Ignorance is a disease, and it's curable. Ignorance is a crime.

You can stick your 'liberal elite' bullshit up your fucking arsehole. The only difference between you and me is that I've read a few books and I still have to make a living in this increasingly small, shitty, degraded country, so stop talking down to me, you lazy fucking ignoramus. Ignorance is not strength. It's weakness.

Totlitarianism is once again lapping at the shores of Europe. It's coming. Make no mistake about that. When the iron hand is withdrawn fro the velvet glove, which side will you be on? I think we know.

des
mega power poster
mega power poster

Re:

Postby des » Mon Feb 20, 6:47 pm

Dazzler wrote:
des wrote:
Dazzler wrote:
des wrote:

Peace, Des.

Vote conservative? They offered a referendum. By that logic, voting conservative would have been a better option for someone who wanted a referendum.

I actually think he's more like Erich Honecker, but let's not get reductive. Farage is at the head of a right-wing nationalist authoritarian revolution in Europe, and has been photographed sucking Donald Trump's piles in the US. You voted for him. Take responsibility. Fascism doesn't begin with gas chambers, it arrives as your friend.

Peace, Des.

Do you think that because I can see historical patterns developing, that I should be ashamed that I've educated myself, Des? That I've bothered to read and listen to parallels with, most recently, the interbellum period in Europe that I should be in some way ashamed of this? Because I'm not. Ignorance is a disease, and it's curable. Ignorance is a crime.

You can stick your 'liberal elite' bullshit up your fucking arsehole. The only difference between you and me is that I've read a few books and I still have to make a living in this increasingly small, shitty, degraded country, so stop talking down to me, you lazy fucking ignoramus. Ignorance is not strength. It's weakness.

Totlitarianism is once again lapping at the shores of Europe. It's coming. Make no mistake about that. When the iron hand is withdrawn fro the velvet glove, which side will you be on? I think we know.

I know that if the nationalists do come to power in mainland Europe the history books will hold you and your chums directly responsible!

It's the Federalists refusal to accept their plan is massively unpopular that is driving voters into the arms of the right wing parties!

You'll be able to read about what a humongous cunt you are!

Peace, Des.

alpha
mega power poster
mega power poster

Re:

Postby alpha » Mon Feb 20, 7:02 pm

Dazzler wrote:Do you think that because I can see historical patterns developing, that I should be ashamed that I've educated myself, Des? That I've bothered to read and listen to parallels with, most recently, the interbellum period in Europe that I should be in some way ashamed of this? Because I'm not. Ignorance is a disease, and it's curable. Ignorance is a crime.

Ignorance is a disease, or a crime, which is it? Because it can't be both, that would be plain ignorance. Also curious about these historical patterns you see developing, especially when you voted to remain a member of a federalized (totalitarian) Europe?

Dazzler wrote:Totlitarianism is once again lapping at the shores of Europe. It's coming. Make no mistake about that. When the iron hand is withdrawn fro the velvet glove, which side will you be on? I think we know.

Totalitarianism is the federalized European union, which Des voted against, as did a majority of your fellow citizens. Seems to me you've been reading the wrong books.

des
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby des » Tue Feb 21, 8:19 pm

Interesting piece in today's papers ...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... union.html

Juncker's threatening to quit after Merkel and Hollande told him to shut the fuck up about a Federal Europe!

At least till they've got their upcoming elections out of the way, that is!

If a United States of Europe is such a wonderful thing, why are they trying to sweep it under the carpet?

Peace, Des.

Dazzler
mega power poster
mega power poster

Re: Re:

Postby Dazzler » Wed Feb 22, 9:21 pm

des wrote:
I know that if the nationalists do come to power in mainland Europe the history books will hold you and your chums directly responsible!

Rather than the people who actually voted for them? Don't think so, mate. This is yours. Arguably the French had a hand in bringing the Nazis to power with their punitive reparation demands and attempts to seize the industry of the Rühr. Ultimately, though, it was the thoughtless, vicious actions of the German political system and the German people - who looked the wrong way while Jews, gypsies, 'political unreliables 'and blacks were first scapegoated then deported then gassed and burnt in ovens. The people who are now once again standing behind such dictators as Trump, Farage and Le Pen will one day pay the price for their moral prevarication.

Who are my 'mates', by the way?

Dazzler
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Dazzler » Wed Feb 22, 9:27 pm

des wrote:Interesting piece in today's papers ...

Juncker's threatening to quit after Merkel and Hollande told him to shut the fuck up about a Federal Europe!

If a United States of Europe is such a wonderful thing, why are they trying to sweep it under the carpet?

Peace, Des.

Why don't you vote Conservative?

des
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby des » Wed Feb 22, 10:08 pm

Dazzler wrote:

Peace, Des.

I didn't vote Consevative at the Euro elections because Cameron was right up Juncker's arse!

Now that the boil has been lanced (at least in Britain's case) I'll probably go back to voting Green!

Peace, Des.

des
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby des » Wed Feb 22, 10:19 pm

Dazzler wrote:
des wrote:

Rather than the people who actually voted for them? Don't think so, mate. This is yours. Arguably the French had a hand in bringing the Nazis to power with their punitive reparation demands and attempts to seize the industry of the Rühr. Ultimately, though, it was the thoughtless, vicious actions of the German political system and the German people - who looked the wrong way while Jews, gypsies, 'political unreliables 'and blacks were first scapegoated then deported then gassed and burnt in ovens. The people who are now once again standing behind such dictators as Trump, Farage and Le Pen will one day pay the price for their moral prevarication.

Undemocratic tossers who are hell-bent on a Federal Europe despite knowing it is massively unpopular with tens of millions of its citizens, possibly even a majority!

Peace, Des.

alpha
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby alpha » Wed Feb 22, 11:23 pm

des wrote:
Dazzler wrote:
des wrote:

Undemocratic tossers who are hell-bent on a Federal Europe despite knowing it is massively unpopular with tens of millions of its citizens, possibly even a majority!

Peace, Des.

Much like the people of america, under the thumb of the federal military apparatus causing the majority of the terrorism on this planet and there's nothing anyone, in our possible majority, can do a dang thing about it. Watch, mostly in horror, as it unfolds.

Dazzler
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Dazzler » Thu Feb 23, 2:08 am

des wrote:
Dazzler wrote:

Peace, Des.

I didn't vote Consevative at the Euro elections because Cameron was right up Juncker's arse!

Now that the boil has been lanced (at least in Britain's case) I'll probably go back to voting Green!

Peace, Des.

The Green Party and The Lib Dems are the only English parties still openly pro-EU.

Come on, Des. You'll have to try harder than this.

Dazzler
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Dazzler » Thu Feb 23, 2:09 am

des wrote:
Dazzler wrote:
des wrote:

Peace, Des.

Specifically? What does this have to do with your voting for a party of fascists?

You keep trying to change the subject, but it's not working.

des
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby des » Thu Feb 23, 2:48 am

Dazzler wrote:
des wrote:
Dazzler wrote:

Peace, Des.

Peace, Des.

The Green Party and The Lib Dems are the only English parties still openly pro-EU.

Come on, Des. You'll have to try harder than this.

The battle is won! ... The dragon has been slain!

The Remainers can piss and moan all they want, but they'll soon have to refocus their attention on an an independent UK!

Peace, Des.

des
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby des » Thu Feb 23, 3:14 am

Dazzler wrote:
des wrote:
Dazzler wrote:
des wrote:

Peace, Des.

Specifically? What does this have to do with your voting for a party of fascists?

You keep trying to change the subject, but it's not working.

I'm not changing the subject at all! ... I've explained it to you half a dozen times!

The fact the liberal elite are too thick to understand the concept of a protest vote goes a long way to explaining the huge support for right wing parties all across Europe!

Not fascists! ... Just ordinary Joes pissed off at their voices not being heard!

Peace, Des.

Dazzler
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Dazzler » Wed Mar 01, 11:29 am

You haven't explained how voting UKIP is going to help them.

des
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby des » Wed Mar 01, 2:58 pm

Dazzler wrote:You haven't explained how voting UKIP is going to help them.

We're out of the EU aren't we? A vote for any other party would have been the proverbial turkey voting for Christmas!

C'mon Daz! ... I can understand you blubbering about getting spanked, but what's done is done!

It's time to face the new reality!

Peace, Des.

Dazzler
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Dazzler » Wed Mar 01, 6:15 pm

It's fine to say "I don't know."

You're making a bit of an arse of yourself here.

des
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby des » Wed Mar 01, 7:33 pm

Dazzler wrote:It's fine to say "I don't know."

And it's fine that you're too thick to understand the concept of a protest vote!

After all, I was on the winning side! .... I can afford to be magnanimous!

Peace, Des.

Dazzler
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Dazzler » Thu Mar 02, 2:25 pm

des wrote:

des
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby des » Thu Mar 02, 9:48 pm

Dazzler wrote:
des wrote:

Is that meant to be me, or you?

Peace, Des.

Dazzler
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Dazzler » Fri Mar 03, 4:59 pm

I understand what you've done perfectly well, Des. You shat the bed in protest at the hotel management and now you have to sleep in the shitted bed. And so does everyone else.

des
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby des » Fri Mar 03, 5:27 pm

Dazzler wrote:I understand what you've done perfectly well, Des. You shat the bed in protest at the hotel management and now you have to sleep in the shitted bed. And so does everyone else.

I've pulled your nose out of Juncker's arse!

You'll thank me one day!

Peace, Des.

Return to “All Politics”