Inauguration Day

The place to discuss political issues.

User avatar
a bollocks
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 5742
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 12:32 am
Location: Not A'dam dam'it..... a traveler, a heart, no woot for you.

Re: Inauguration Day

Postby a bollocks » Sun Jan 22, 8:26 pm

"We Shall Overcomb!"

User avatar
Old Fart
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 6834
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 8:36 pm
Location: @ 7,230 Feet

Re: Inauguration Day

Postby Old Fart » Sun Jan 22, 9:18 pm

Donald gets credit for getting more fat women to march in one day than Michelle Obama did in 8 years.

User avatar
a bollocks
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 5742
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 12:32 am
Location: Not A'dam dam'it..... a traveler, a heart, no woot for you.

Re: Inauguration Day

Postby a bollocks » Sun Jan 22, 10:12 pm

Image

Cujo04
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 5484
Joined: Fri Aug 27, 5:14 pm

Re: Inauguration Day

Postby Cujo04 » Sun Jan 22, 10:18 pm

Old Fart wrote:Donald gets credit for getting more fat women to march in one day than Michelle Obama did in 8 years.



Actually, I'm a little surprised he hasn't already tweeted something to that effect

User avatar
Old Fart
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 6834
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 8:36 pm
Location: @ 7,230 Feet

Re: Inauguration Day

Postby Old Fart » Sun Jan 22, 11:54 pm

It was in poor taste and out of character but I couldn't resist.

User avatar
Old Fart
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 6834
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 8:36 pm
Location: @ 7,230 Feet

Re: Inauguration Day

Postby Old Fart » Sun Jan 22, 11:55 pm

a bollocks wrote:Image


Fix this?

User avatar
Old Fart
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 6834
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 8:36 pm
Location: @ 7,230 Feet

Re: Inauguration Day

Postby Old Fart » Mon Jan 23, 1:05 am

The White House says the Donald isn't going to release his tax returns. Now the games begin. Looking forward to Wikileaks or Anonymous getting ahold of it. He may not make it a year.

Cujo04
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 5484
Joined: Fri Aug 27, 5:14 pm

Re: Inauguration Day

Postby Cujo04 » Mon Jan 23, 1:55 am

Old Fart wrote:It was in poor taste and out of character but I couldn't resist.


...but cudos to Donald for his remarkable restraint...

User avatar
alpha
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 3645
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 6:12 pm
Location: damned, or in The dam!

Re: Inauguration Day

Postby alpha » Mon Jan 23, 4:16 am

Old Fart wrote:
a bollocks wrote:Image


Fix this?


I don't think mp4's are allowed over here.

User avatar
smokedpeppers
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 5705
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 10:45 pm
Location: 3rd. rock
Contact:

Re: Inauguration Day

Postby smokedpeppers » Mon Jan 23, 4:23 am

alpha wrote:
Old Fart wrote:
a bollocks wrote:Image

Fix this?

I don't think mp4's are allowed over here.

----------------------
a bollocks wrote:I'm definitely smoking and drinking on this flight.

guess he started already?

User avatar
Generous_J
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 5966
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 6:10 pm
Location: Tír na nÓg
Contact:

Re: Inauguration Day

Postby Generous_J » Mon Jan 23, 9:38 am

Old Fart wrote:The White House says the Donald isn't going to release his tax returns. Now the games begin. Looking forward to Wikileaks or Anonymous getting ahold of it. He may not make it a year.


Hehehehe

User avatar
des
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 11206
Joined: Mon Dec 01, 12:36 am
Location: The Red Rose County

Re: Inauguration Day

Postby des » Mon Jan 23, 11:46 am

Old Fart wrote:The White House says the Donald isn't going to release his tax returns. Now the games begin. Looking forward to Wikileaks or Anonymous getting ahold of it. He may not make it a year.


How long before the 'forgotten people' turn on him if it turns out he was full of shit?

Peace, Des.

Cujo04
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 5484
Joined: Fri Aug 27, 5:14 pm

Re: Inauguration Day

Postby Cujo04 » Mon Jan 23, 12:32 pm

des wrote:
Old Fart wrote:The White House says the Donald isn't going to release his tax returns. Now the games begin. Looking forward to Wikileaks or Anonymous getting ahold of it. He may not make it a year.


How long before the 'forgotten people' turn on him if itthinh turns out he was full of shit?

Peace, Des.



If there was anything useful in the tax returns, Obama would have had the IRS leak it during the campaign.

User avatar
Old Fart
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 6834
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 8:36 pm
Location: @ 7,230 Feet

Re: Inauguration Day

Postby Old Fart » Mon Jan 23, 1:34 pm

des wrote:
Old Fart wrote:The White House says the Donald isn't going to release his tax returns. Now the games begin. Looking forward to Wikileaks or Anonymous getting ahold of it. He may not make it a year.


How long before the 'forgotten people' turn on him if it turns out he was full of shit?

Peace, Des.


I think he's going to try and do everything he said he'd do during the campaign, that will result in a 24-7 shit-storm over here.

He wants to move the US embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem and pull the USA out of NATO this week. Busy guy.

Cat
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 3483
Joined: Thu Jan 23, 11:55 pm
Location: Snowbelt

Re: Inauguration Day

Postby Cat » Mon Jan 23, 5:15 pm

Old Fart wrote: He wants to move the US embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem


That will be the impetus for bloodbath rioting and unrest. Lots of people are going to die over that one. Quite inspiring if you're a young man thinking of joining Jihad.

I thought Drumpf was going to eliminate radical Islam?

User avatar
Old Fart
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 6834
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 8:36 pm
Location: @ 7,230 Feet

Re: Inauguration Day

Postby Old Fart » Mon Jan 23, 5:23 pm

Cat wrote:
Old Fart wrote: He wants to move the US embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem


That will be the impetus for bloodbath rioting and unrest. Lots of people are going to die over that one. Quite inspiring if you're a young man thinking of joining Jihad.

I thought Drumpf was going to eliminate radical Islam?


He wants to shake them all out now and kill as many as possible...efficiency you know.

Cat
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 3483
Joined: Thu Jan 23, 11:55 pm
Location: Snowbelt

Re: Inauguration Day

Postby Cat » Mon Jan 23, 5:46 pm

Old Fart wrote:
Cat wrote:
Old Fart wrote: He wants to move the US embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem


That will be the impetus for bloodbath rioting and unrest. Lots of people are going to die over that one. Quite inspiring if you're a young man thinking of joining Jihad.

I thought Drumpf was going to eliminate radical Islam?


He wants to shake them all out now and kill as many as possible...efficiency you know.


You'll stop joking around when Jeff Sessions kicks your door down and confiscates your once legal stash.

User avatar
Old Fart
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 6834
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 8:36 pm
Location: @ 7,230 Feet

Re: Inauguration Day

Postby Old Fart » Mon Jan 23, 8:28 pm

Cat wrote:
Old Fart wrote:
Cat wrote:
Old Fart wrote: He wants to move the US embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem


That will be the impetus for bloodbath rioting and unrest. Lots of people are going to die over that one. Quite inspiring if you're a young man thinking of joining Jihad.

I thought Drumpf was going to eliminate radical Islam?


He wants to shake them all out now and kill as many as possible...efficiency you know.


You'll stop joking around when Jeff Sessions kicks your door down and confiscates your once legal stash.


Fuck you you stupid cunt. We've been over this this three times already. I'm not joking and I don't give a fuck about weed laws. Fucking drama queen.

Cat
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 3483
Joined: Thu Jan 23, 11:55 pm
Location: Snowbelt

Re: Inauguration Day

Postby Cat » Mon Jan 23, 8:34 pm

Old Fart wrote:
Fuck you you stupid cunt. We've been over this this three times already. I'm not joking and I don't give a fuck about weed laws. Fucking drama queen.

Your size is it?
Image

Cat
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 3483
Joined: Thu Jan 23, 11:55 pm
Location: Snowbelt

Re: Inauguration Day

Postby Cat » Mon Jan 23, 8:40 pm

I hope the DEA doesn't shoot the dog.
Image

User avatar
Old Fart
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 6834
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 8:36 pm
Location: @ 7,230 Feet

Re: Inauguration Day

Postby Old Fart » Mon Jan 23, 8:42 pm

I'm not angry and you're still a useless cunt

User avatar
Old Fart
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 6834
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 8:36 pm
Location: @ 7,230 Feet

Re: Inauguration Day

Postby Old Fart » Mon Jan 23, 8:43 pm

Cat was sucking Trump dick right up until he won.

Cat wrote:At least he isn't  a complete bore like all those other GOP stiffs.  I hope he makes it to the first debate!


 
Cat wrote:While the GOP scoffs, Trump continues to dominate.


 
Cat wrote:Third party run for Trump then?  Hmmmmmm


 
Cat wrote:Trump continues to dominate.  heh


 
Cat wrote:While the GOP hopefuls cower and grovel for attention, Trump remains unapologetic and un PC.  I must admit it's refreshing in a twisted sort of way.


 
Cat wrote:Who would you rather have going up against that fascist bully Putin?


 
Cat wrote:Trump should run 3rd party.  He doesn't need the GOP or the Koch Brothers telling him anything.


 You forgot to wipe your chin Cat.

User avatar
Generous_J
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 5966
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 6:10 pm
Location: Tír na nÓg
Contact:

Re: Inauguration Day

Postby Generous_J » Mon Jan 23, 10:01 pm

Im with Cat on this one anyway. Good ol' Cat.

User avatar
Old Fart
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 6834
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 8:36 pm
Location: @ 7,230 Feet

Re: Inauguration Day

Postby Old Fart » Mon Jan 23, 10:30 pm

Generous_J wrote:Im with Cat on this one anyway. Good ol' Cat.


So you're a Trump man then, I wouldn't have guessed that.

User avatar
Generous_J
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 5966
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 6:10 pm
Location: Tír na nÓg
Contact:

Re: Inauguration Day

Postby Generous_J » Mon Jan 23, 10:40 pm

Trump all the way!
Trump, Trump, Trump.

Cat
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 3483
Joined: Thu Jan 23, 11:55 pm
Location: Snowbelt

Re: Inauguration Day

Postby Cat » Tue Jan 24, 2:15 pm

Old Fart wrote:Cat was sucking Trump dick right up until he won.


I feared Republican Scott Walker the most in the early GOP campaign but he was eliminated early and it was obvious that Trump would get the nomination as the other candidates were so lacking in comparable charisma and populist outrageousness. I miscalled the general and was incorrect when I assumed the GOP was going down with Trump when ironically it was the Dems that imploded instead. I think Trump will be a disruptive influence in government, but inconsequential beyond that.

An Al Franken and Kirstin Gillibrand ticket in 2020 would be good.

User avatar
Generous_J
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 5966
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 6:10 pm
Location: Tír na nÓg
Contact:

Re: Inauguration Day

Postby Generous_J » Tue Jan 24, 6:55 pm

Trump will be anything but inconsequential.

Cat
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 3483
Joined: Thu Jan 23, 11:55 pm
Location: Snowbelt

Re: Inauguration Day

Postby Cat » Wed Jan 25, 2:29 pm

Generous_J wrote:Trump will be anything but inconsequential.


But will he be transformative in how he impacts on the nation? I doubt it. I expect many Americans and the international community will grow weary of his overwhelming banality and egocentrism. If they haven't already.

User avatar
Generous_J
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 5966
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 6:10 pm
Location: Tír na nÓg
Contact:

Re: Inauguration Day

Postby Generous_J » Wed Jan 25, 2:49 pm

I expect he absolutely will be transformative and already has been.

He is dissing Nato, making friends with Russia, making enemies in Europe and Asia, ripping up trade agreements, reversing healthcare, planting pipelines etc etc

Cat
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 3483
Joined: Thu Jan 23, 11:55 pm
Location: Snowbelt

Re: Inauguration Day

Postby Cat » Wed Jan 25, 3:07 pm

Generous_J wrote:I expect he absolutely will be transformative and already has been.
He is dissing Nato, making friends with Russia, making enemies in Europe and Asia, ripping up trade agreements


How are these examples going to transform America itself?

Generous_J wrote: reversing healthcare

The Republicans are once again overreaching here. All talk. No plan. This will go on for years. The ACA may survive yet.

Gernerous_J wrote: planting pipelines

Violation of Treaty Rights. And Indian Tribes are going to court over it as they should.
That should keep it tied up.


Return to “All Politics”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests