The GOP's Warm Fuzzies For Vlad

The place to discuss political issues.

Cat
mega power poster
mega power poster

The GOP's Warm Fuzzies For Vlad

Postby Cat » Sat Dec 31, 11:03 am

A present 37% of American GOP conservatives view Vlad Putin positively, sympathetically and think he's getting a raw deal from the international community. What is this bizarre strongman rule appeal?

I don't see conservative British Politicians lining up to praise Vlad.

Cujo04
mega power poster
mega power poster

Re: The GOP's Warm Fuzzies For Vlad

Postby Cujo04 » Sat Dec 31, 2:57 pm

Who are these 37% of "American GOP Conservatives"?

Is there a credible, reliable poll that determined this?

Old Fart
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Old Fart » Sat Dec 31, 3:38 pm

Vlad's a bully and gets away with murder because of the flaccid dick we currently have as commander and chief. The Russians only respect strength. Better relations with Russia is a good thing.

Cat
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Cat » Sat Dec 31, 3:48 pm

Cujo04 wrote:Who are these 37% of "American GOP Conservatives"?

Is there a credible, reliable poll that determined this?

There was an Economist YouGov poll that became a hot topic a couple of weeks ago....
https://www.minnpost.com/party-politics/2016/12/how-surge-putins-approval-rating-among-gop-voters-explains-political-polariza

Cat
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Cat » Sat Dec 31, 3:49 pm

Old Fart wrote:Vlad's a bully and gets away with murder because of the flaccid dick we currently have as commander and chief. The Russians only respect strength. Better relations with Russia is a good thing.

Trump is a useful idiot to the Russians. Good thing yeah? Sucka Potus-elect doesn't know he's being played apparently, and either do you.
Give Obamie credit for being a stone faced killah when needed. He decimated Al Qaeda, smoked tens of thousands of jihadis, and offed Bin Laden when others said it was to risky.

Cujo04
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Cujo04 » Sat Dec 31, 5:05 pm

Pretty much all Republicans I've seen interviewed say Putin is a thug that can't be trusted.

Russia and others have been regularly hacking into US assets for years...including the White House. Everyone is aware of that. I also have no doubt that any of them would meddle in something as high visibility as the election if they could. So far all I have seen are leaked e-mails from Podesta and other Clinton staffers. All of those e-mails were factual and would have been ran by the NY Times had they implicated the GOP candidate. Despite all this, Obama still showed no interest until Clinton lost as he now tries to fabricate a crisis to cover his complete failure as leader of his party. Now he wants to stir up as much unnecessary international bullshit as possible for the next guy to deal with. He has been more active in the last 30 days than in the previous seven years.

Cat
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Cat » Sat Dec 31, 5:19 pm

Cujo04 wrote: Obama still showed no interest until Clinton lost as he now tries to fabricate a crisis to cover his complete failure as leader of his party.

That's incorrect. Obama warned Putin about interfering in our election process at the G 20 summit in Sept., and then did a "red phone" communication with Putin again on Oct 31st. I imagine throwing down a bombs away red line would have been unproductive and extreme under the circumstances, but what ever Obama told Putin, it must have worked as nothing happened on Election day when we cast our votes.

Old Fart
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Old Fart » Sat Dec 31, 5:39 pm

Cat wrote:
Old Fart wrote:Vlad's a bully and gets away with murder because of the flaccid dick we currently have as commander and chief. The Russians only respect strength. Better relations with Russia is a good thing.

Trump is a useful idiot to the Russians. Good thing yeah? Sucka Potus-elect doesn't know he's being played apparently, and either do you.
Give Obamie credit for being a stone faced killah when needed. He decimated Al Qaeda, smoked tens of thousands of jihadis, and offed Bin Laden when others said it was to risky.

You're just stating your opinion I respect that. But that's all it is. You've fabricated any relationship between Putin and Trump because that supports what you want to be true.
The Obama administration has approved more than $278 billion in foreign arms sales in its eight years, double the Bush administration. Obama killed many innocent people and ordered the murder of an American citizen without a trial with the drone program. Brother Obama was a disaster for America and especially his party during his term. Nobel Peace prize my ass.

I don't condone violence but we live in a violent world. It's going to take a bully to deal with bullies.

I'd love to buy the world a Coke and live in harmony but I'm forced to live in the real world.

Old Fart
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Old Fart » Sat Dec 31, 6:04 pm

Cat wrote: nothing happened on Election day when we cast our votes.

That's progress. There are lot's of people on the left that disagree with you and the President on this.

Old Fart
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Old Fart » Thu Jan 05, 1:14 am

Assange reveals Podesta’s password was...

'password'

https://t.co/QW5V7mHVis

And he got phished. (sp?)

It was either the Russians or any 14 year old kid with a laptop.

smokedpeppers
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby smokedpeppers » Thu Jan 05, 4:29 pm

more warm fuzzies .....

Ted Kennedy Secretly Asked The Soviets To Intervene In The 1984 Elections
http://www.forbes.com/2009/08/27/ted-ke ... inson.html

Carter, Democrats Asked Soviets to Stop Reagan
http://archive.frontpagemag.com/readArt ... RTID=21736

Old Fart
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Old Fart » Thu Jan 05, 6:19 pm

Anybody defending either party in America today is a fucking idiot. Zero difference between the two.

smokedpeppers
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby smokedpeppers » Fri Jan 06, 3:26 am

all this finger pointing and warhawk parade the last few days is concerning .

Return to “All Politics”