NewYork, New York
mega power poster
mega power poster

Re: 2016 Election Results by County

Postby NewYork, New York » Sat Dec 31, 3:51 am

Cat wrote:
The GOP is at fault for creating this brutally scathing partisan atmosphere

The GOP created this atmosphere? WTF?

Political correctness, safe spaces, etc. created this atmosphere. In today's world a person is not allowed to
have an opinion unless it agrees with liberal orthodoxy. Universities have gone from teaching independent thinking
and challenging the status quo to banning free speech.

It is pretty obvious both parties are at fault for the dismal state of US Politics today.

You either are a complete dumbass, have literally drunk the kool aid or aren't paying the least bit of attention.

NewYork, New York
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby NewYork, New York » Sat Dec 31, 4:00 am

Bohannon wrote:
Everything that you typed here is blatantly wrong. Dazzler is far from clueless; What he said is true. The EC assures, in this day and age, that rural votes are more powerful than urban votes. Trump lost the popular vote "bigly" (what an ignorant illiterate piece of orange shit). Finally minorities DO, in fact, win elections (do some homework on the 2008 and 2012 elections).

The electoral college has been a part of US presidential elections for over 200 years.
The reason the electoral college was created was not because "rural votes would be more powerful than urban votes".
It was created to ensure the votes of smaller states, and more importantly, the citizens of these states, would not be irrelevant.

You can't change the rules because your girl lost. Stop being a cry baby and put your big boy pants on.
If Hillary had won, you would be a champion of the Electoral college I am quite sure.

Bohannon
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Bohannon » Sat Dec 31, 4:25 pm

NewYork, New York wrote:
Bohannon wrote:
Everything that you typed here is blatantly wrong. Dazzler is far from clueless; What he said is true. The EC assures, in this day and age, that rural votes are more powerful than urban votes. Trump lost the popular vote "bigly" (what an ignorant illiterate piece of orange shit). Finally minorities DO, in fact, win elections (do some homework on the 2008 and 2012 elections).

The electoral college has been a part of US presidential elections for over 200 years.
The reason the electoral college was created was not because "rural votes would be more powerful than urban votes".
It was created to ensure the votes of smaller states, and more importantly, the citizens of these states, would not be irrelevant.

You can't change the rules because your girl lost. Stop being a cry baby and put your big boy pants on.
If Hillary had won, you would be a champion of the Electoral college I am quite sure.

Well, again, you are quite wrong. I have been against this aristocratical method if "electing" a president ever since I first learned about it (grade school I think). If you read your first paragraph carefully, and comprehend it; you will see that it is exactly the same thing that I said if, perhaps, backwards.

"My Girl" didn't lose, my guy Bernie lost and the Dumbocraps are mostly to blame. May they wither and blow away by the time we have another opportunity for leadership, should that actually happen.

Old Fart
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Old Fart » Sat Dec 31, 11:53 pm

Justin Trudeau will be your guy now, no need to worry about American politics.

smokedpeppers
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby smokedpeppers » Sun Jan 01, 1:25 am

Bohannon wrote:I have been against this aristocratical method if "electing" a president ever since I first learned about it (grade school I think).

you must be a prodigy if you comprehended the electoral college in grammar school .

Bohannon
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Bohannon » Sun Jan 01, 5:05 am

smokedpeppers wrote:
Bohannon wrote:I have been against this aristocratical method if "electing" a president ever since I first learned about it (grade school I think).

you must be a prodigy if you comprehended the electoral college in grammar school .

Thank you.

slither
super poster
super poster

Postby slither » Sun Jan 01, 3:45 pm

Old Fart wrote:Justin Trudeau will be your guy now, no need to worry about American politics.

LMAO.

Exactly.

slither
super poster
super poster

Postby slither » Sun Jan 01, 3:51 pm

Bohannon wrote:
NewYork, New York wrote:
Bohannon wrote:

Well, again, you are quite wrong. I have been against this aristocratical method if "electing" a president ever since I first learned about it (grade school I think). If you read your first paragraph carefully, and comprehend it; you will see that it is exactly the same thing that I said if, perhaps, backwards.

"My Girl" didn't lose, my guy Bernie lost and the Dumbocraps are mostly to blame. May they wither and blow away by the time we have another opportunity for leadership, should that actually happen.

Nonsense.
A bigger Hill-Shill could not be found on this site.

Old Fart
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Old Fart » Sun Jan 01, 5:16 pm

slither wrote:
Bohannon wrote:
NewYork, New York wrote:
Bohannon wrote:

Nonsense.
A bigger Hill-Shill could not be found on this site.

And if anyone is buying that bullshit about contemplating the Electoral College in grade school I've got a bridge for sale.

Generous_J
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Generous_J » Mon Jan 02, 12:51 am

NewYork, New York wrote:
Cat wrote:
The GOP is at fault for creating this brutally scathing partisan atmosphere

The GOP created this atmosphere? WTF?

Political correctness, safe spaces, etc. created this atmosphere. In today's world a person is not allowed to
have an opinion unless it agrees with liberal orthodoxy. Universities have gone from teaching independent thinking
and challenging the status quo to banning free speech.

It is pretty obvious both parties are at fault for the dismal state of US Politics today.

You either are a complete dumbass, have literally drunk the kool aid or aren't paying the least bit of attention.

Haha, fair play to you NY,NY. I like that.

Return to “All Politics”