The horror! The horror!

The place to discuss political issues.

slither
super power poster
super power poster
Posts: 1120
Joined: Sat Apr 12, 4:09 am
Location: Trace my IP and see

Re: The horror! The horror!

Postby slither » Fri Nov 18, 5:04 am

Dazzler wrote:Norks voted for him, so I'll thank you to stick your fastidious but spurious little correctatum up your arse



What, so easily provoked?



Enjoy your Brexit.

User avatar
Cali Guy
super poster
super poster
Posts: 884
Joined: Wed Aug 02, 9:12 am
Location: Super Power Poster

Re: The horror! The horror!

Postby Cali Guy » Fri Nov 18, 3:24 pm

slither wrote:
Dazzler wrote:Norks voted for him, so I'll thank you to stick your fastidious but spurious little correctatum up your arse



What, so easily provoked?



Enjoy your Brexit.



Whatever you do DO NOT mention UK's Investigatory Powers Bill.

User avatar
Dazzler
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 15339
Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2:45 pm
Location: Among the six billion.
Contact:

Re: The horror! The horror!

Postby Dazzler » Fri Nov 18, 5:04 pm

What re you talking about, lonely weirdo troll?

User avatar
Cali Guy
super poster
super poster
Posts: 884
Joined: Wed Aug 02, 9:12 am
Location: Super Power Poster

Re: The horror! The horror!

Postby Cali Guy » Fri Nov 18, 7:17 pm

Dazzler wrote:What re you talking about, lonely weirdo troll?


If you insist on having your nose rubbed in your own easily provoked shit.

Cali Guy wrote:
slither wrote:
Dazzler wrote:Norks voted for him, so I'll thank you to stick your fastidious but spurious little correctatum up your arse



What, so easily provoked?



Enjoy your Brexit.



Whatever you do DO NOT mention UK's Investigatory Powers Bill.





UK's Investigatory Powers Bill

What collection of docile numpties would allow this to happen ?




Postby Dazzler » November 17th, 2016, 3:36 pm
The USA PATRIOT Act.

What collection of flag-waving gristle heads would allow that to happen?




Postby Dazzler » November 17th, 2016, 3:37 pm
Bush's theft of the 2000 election

What collection of fat, gun-toting redneck cocksuckers would allow that to happen?
Last edited by Dazzler on November 17th, 2016, 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.



Postby Dazzler » November 17th, 2016, 3:39 pm
9/11

What collection of smug, complacent, moist-eyed civilian-bombing turdblankets would allow that to happen?


Postby Dazzler » November 17th, 2016, 3:40 pm
etc...

User avatar
Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 6118
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 7:43 pm
Location: Outside the Box

Re: The horror! The horror!

Postby Rudy » Fri Nov 18, 8:12 pm

I`ve noticed a certain testeness around here since the elections.

My furry chestnuts are in good company it would seem...

User avatar
Cali Guy
super poster
super poster
Posts: 884
Joined: Wed Aug 02, 9:12 am
Location: Super Power Poster

Re: The horror! The horror!

Postby Cali Guy » Fri Nov 18, 9:36 pm

Dazzler's been a little hothouse flower for years...surprised you haven't noticed.

User avatar
Dazzler
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 15339
Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2:45 pm
Location: Among the six billion.
Contact:

Re: The horror! The horror!

Postby Dazzler » Fri Nov 18, 10:19 pm

Aww. You've got a little crush on me.

If you PM me your address, I'll send you some toenail clippings.

User avatar
Cali Guy
super poster
super poster
Posts: 884
Joined: Wed Aug 02, 9:12 am
Location: Super Power Poster

Re: The horror! The horror!

Postby Cali Guy » Fri Nov 18, 11:29 pm

Dazzler wrote:If you PM me your address, I'll send you some toenail clippings.




You rotten little cunt. How could even consider denying your poor old mum's much needed texture for her welfare gruel ?

slither
super power poster
super power poster
Posts: 1120
Joined: Sat Apr 12, 4:09 am
Location: Trace my IP and see

Re: The horror! The horror!

Postby slither » Sat Nov 19, 3:10 am

Cali Guy wrote:Dazzler's been a little hothouse flower for years...surprised you haven't noticed.


Dazz...it will be okay.

What does Desmond have to say about the Bill?

User avatar
Dazzler
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 15339
Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2:45 pm
Location: Among the six billion.
Contact:

Re: The horror! The horror!

Postby Dazzler » Sat Nov 19, 10:19 am

Cali Guy wrote:
Dazzler wrote:If you PM me your address, I'll send you some toenail clippings.




You rotten little cunt. How could even consider denying your poor old mum's much needed texture for her welfare gruel ?


A 'your mum' joke.

Hilarious.

User avatar
Generous_J
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 6024
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 6:10 pm
Location: Tír na nÓg
Contact:

Re: The horror! The horror!

Postby Generous_J » Sat Nov 19, 1:53 pm

Rudy wrote:I`ve noticed a certain testeness around here since the elections.

My furry chestnuts are in good company it would seem...


You have quick growing hair.

If you collect it, you can send it on to China where they collect it, straighten it, and form it into wigs.


Return to “All Politics”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest