Brexit News

The place to discuss political issues.

User avatar
des
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 11252
Joined: Mon Dec 01, 12:36 am
Location: The Red Rose County

Re: Brexit News

Postby des » Tue Oct 10, 9:26 am

Dazzler wrote:So, tell me what the difference is. No link-spamming. Just tell me.


OK! ... I'll have to assume that you're thicker than pigshit!

Peace, Des.

User avatar
Generous_J
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 6009
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 6:10 pm
Location: Tír na nÓg
Contact:

Re: Brexit News

Postby Generous_J » Tue Oct 10, 11:48 pm

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/20 ... fresh-poll

This says everything about Brexit and May. Her position is surely untenable.

User avatar
Dazzler
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 15308
Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2:45 pm
Location: Among the six billion.
Contact:

Re: Brexit News

Postby Dazzler » Wed Oct 11, 10:05 am

des wrote:
Dazzler wrote:So, tell me what the difference is. No link-spamming. Just tell me.


OK! ... I'll have to assume that you're thicker than pigshit!

Peace, Des.




Why do you have to resort to abuse? Why can't you just tell me?

User avatar
des
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 11252
Joined: Mon Dec 01, 12:36 am
Location: The Red Rose County

Re: Brexit News

Postby des » Wed Oct 11, 1:56 pm

Generous_J wrote:https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2017/oct/10/theresa-may-refuses-to-say-if-she-would-vote-for-brexit-in-fresh-poll

This says everything about Brexit and May. Her position is surely untenable.


What May thinks is irrelevant! ... The UK is a democracy and she's duty bound to deliver on Brexit whether she likes it or not!

Peace, Des.

User avatar
des
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 11252
Joined: Mon Dec 01, 12:36 am
Location: The Red Rose County

Re: Brexit News

Postby des » Wed Oct 11, 2:10 pm

Dazzler wrote:
des wrote:
Dazzler wrote:So, tell me what the difference is. No link-spamming. Just tell me.


OK! ... I'll have to assume that you're thicker than pigshit!

Peace, Des.




Why do you have to resort to abuse? Why can't you just tell me?


Because the answers are self evident, unless you're a fuckin' idiot!

Why does a 'trading bloc' require a President, a foreign minister, a supreme court capable of over-ruling sovereign courts, an army and the ability to set foreign policy over the heads of sovereign governments?

That's not a trading bloc! ... It's a totalitarian regime!


Peace, Des.

User avatar
Generous_J
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 6009
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 6:10 pm
Location: Tír na nÓg
Contact:

Re: Brexit News

Postby Generous_J » Wed Oct 11, 9:17 pm

des wrote:
Generous_J wrote:https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2017/oct/10/theresa-may-refuses-to-say-if-she-would-vote-for-brexit-in-fresh-poll

This says everything about Brexit and May. Her position is surely untenable.


What May thinks is irrelevant! ... The UK is a democracy and she's duty bound to deliver on Brexit whether she likes it or not!

Peace, Des.


While I dont necessarily agree, that is her stated position. Either way, she's making a dogs dinner of it.

User avatar
Generous_J
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 6009
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 6:10 pm
Location: Tír na nÓg
Contact:

Re: Brexit News

Postby Generous_J » Tue Oct 17, 6:28 pm


User avatar
des
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 11252
Joined: Mon Dec 01, 12:36 am
Location: The Red Rose County

Re: Brexit News

Postby des » Thu Oct 19, 9:29 am

Generous_J wrote:http://www.independent.co.uk/news/business/news/no-deal-brexit-uk-economy-cost-leave-eu-oecd-drop-growth-a8004686.html


I'd rather be slightly worse off and have the jackboot removed from my throat, thank you very much!

Peace, Des.

User avatar
Generous_J
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 6009
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 6:10 pm
Location: Tír na nÓg
Contact:

Re: Brexit News

Postby Generous_J » Thu Oct 19, 1:50 pm

The 'jackboot' developed your economy, lets see how you fare without. UK Gov already asking for favours: 2 year transition period etc. 'Can we keep this deal', 'can we maintain that agreement?'.

UK is going into recession/ depression.

User avatar
des
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 11252
Joined: Mon Dec 01, 12:36 am
Location: The Red Rose County

Re: Brexit News

Postby des » Thu Oct 19, 5:09 pm

Generous_J wrote:The 'jackboot' developed your economy, lets see how you fare without. UK Gov already asking for favours: 2 year transition period etc. 'Can we keep this deal', 'can we maintain that agreement?'.

UK is going into recession/ depression.


Rather that, than become a political eunuch!

You do realise you're about to be completely disenfranchised when Juncker implements his master plan?

When individual governments are robbed of their power of veto, you'll do as you're fuckin' well telt! ... Or else!


Peace, Des.

User avatar
Generous_J
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 6009
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 6:10 pm
Location: Tír na nÓg
Contact:

Re: Brexit News

Postby Generous_J » Thu Oct 19, 6:46 pm

des wrote:
Generous_J wrote:The 'jackboot' developed your economy, lets see how you fare without. UK Gov already asking for favours: 2 year transition period etc. 'Can we keep this deal', 'can we maintain that agreement?'.

UK is going into recession/ depression.


Rather that, than become a political eunuch!

You do realise you're about to be completely disenfranchised when Juncker implements his master plan?

When individual governments are robbed of their power of veto, you'll do as you're fuckin' well telt! ... Or else!


Peace, Des.


Or... we can disagree at that point, as can all the other EU nations. As could the UK have done.

You have a bizarre fascination with Juncker. Truly bizarre. I suppose you need a figure to latch your wild theories to. He's hardly Senator Palpatine biding his time to reveal he is, in fact, Darth Sidious... The Emperor.

Image

"Jean-Claude Juncker will not seek a second term as European Commission president, once his first mandate ends in 2019."

https://www.euractiv.com/section/uk-eur ... president/

...

"In 2014, the European People's Party (EPP) had Juncker as its lead candidate, or Spitzenkandidat, for the Presidency of the Commission in the 2014 elections. This marked the first time that the Spitzenkandidatprocess was employed. Juncker is the first President that prior to the election has campaigned as a candidate for the position, a process introduced with the Treaty of Lisbon.

The EPP won 220 out of 751 seats in the Parliament (my bold - an election - :O). On 27 June 2014, the European Council officially nominated Juncker for the position, and on 15 July 2014, the European Parliament elected him with a majority of 422 votes from a total of 729 cast. He succeeded Jose Manuel Barroso as President on 1 November 2014.

Juncker stated that his priorities would be the creation of a digital single market, the development of an EU Energy Union, the negotiation of the Transatlantic Trade Agreement, the continued reform of the Economic and Monetary Union of the European Union—with the social dimension in mind—and a "targeted fiscal capacity" for the Eurozone, as well as to negotiate a new deal with Britain. During his leadership, Britain voted to leave the European Union in 2016."

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jean-Claude_Juncker

"The President of the European Commission is the head of the European Commission, the executive branch of the European Union. The President of the Commission leads a cabinet of Commissioners, referred to as the college, collectively accountable to the European Parliament, which is directly elected by EU citizens."

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Preside ... Commission

User avatar
Generous_J
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 6009
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 6:10 pm
Location: Tír na nÓg
Contact:

Re: Brexit News

Postby Generous_J » Thu Oct 19, 7:21 pm

"Jeremy Corbyn has said said that failing to reach a trade agreement with the EU would be “catastrophic” for British jobs. Speaking in Brussels in an interview with Sky News, he said:

The prime minister seems to have managed to upset just about everybody and have a warring cabinet around her.

It is up to her to get the negotiations back on track. We cannot countenance the idea that we just rush headlong into no deal with Europe. No deal withEurope would be very dangerous for employment and jobs in Britain.

The idea of no deal would mean that World Trade Organisation rules would be implemented straight away in March 2019.

It would be catastrophic for manufacturing industry jobs and we would have real problems all through the economy. I don’t want to see that. I want to see an agreement being reached.

We have to realise the seriousness of the situation and the chaos in which our government is operating at the present time. It is a chaos of their own making."

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/bl ... navigation

Spot on, for once.

..

"Lloyd Blankfein, the head of Goldman Sachs, has tweeted about spending more time in Frankfurt, where the US investment bank is planning to move UK jobs, in a comment suggesting Brexit will be bad for the City. Jeremy Corbyn has said this highlights the uncertainty the government’s Brexit strategy has created. Commenting on the tweet, Corbyn said:

It’s not a good thing if companies of any sort - manufacturing, services or anybody else - are thinking of leaving. This really highlights the uncertainty surrounding the government’s conduct of these negotiations."

User avatar
Generous_J
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 6009
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 6:10 pm
Location: Tír na nÓg
Contact:

Re: Brexit News

Postby Generous_J » Thu Oct 19, 7:28 pm

.. And finally Des.. Something you would do well to heed with your spurious comments on jackboots etc:

....

"Damian Green, the first secretary of state, has said the rising level of political abuse is fuelling an “atmosphere of increasing hatred” which threatens to poison democratic politics in Britain. In a speech to the press gallery he said:

If mainstream politicians and journalists start to behave like Twitter trolls and conspiracy theorists then democracy is in danger.

I do think we need to respect each other motives and treat each other’s views with courtesy. If we don’t we risk feeding an atmosphere of increasing hatred which at the most horrible extremes led to an event like the killing of Jo Cox ...

We have in the past few years witnessed a sad and completely ridiculous rise in routine comparisons to Hitler and the Nazis. It is symptomatic not just of a decline, but of a rapidly increasing viciousness in our discourse which is totally out of kilter with what I see day after day in the House of Commons.

Even when we are in the chamber or on the media giving it what-for, we need to remember that we are all democratic politicians.

What is pernicious is the attempt to portray your political opponents as somehow not quite human. It is the trick of extremists on both sides throughout the ages and we shouldn’t allow it to take hold in this country"

User avatar
Generous_J
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 6009
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 6:10 pm
Location: Tír na nÓg
Contact:

Re: Brexit News

Postby Generous_J » Fri Oct 20, 11:16 am

Apparently the EU/UK have just found agreement on NI, which is great news. No physical border infrastructure to be installed. Common travel area tween England and Ireland to be maintained. Very flexible from EU, surprisingly so. Brilliant news.

User avatar
des
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 11252
Joined: Mon Dec 01, 12:36 am
Location: The Red Rose County

Re: Brexit News

Postby des » Fri Oct 20, 11:39 am

Generous_J wrote:
des wrote:
Generous_J wrote:The 'jackboot' developed your economy, lets see how you fare without. UK Gov already asking for favours: 2 year transition period etc. 'Can we keep this deal', 'can we maintain that agreement?'.

UK is going into recession/ depression.


Rather that, than become a political eunuch!

You do realise you're about to be completely disenfranchised when Juncker implements his master plan?

When individual governments are robbed of their power of veto, you'll do as you're fuckin' well telt! ... Or else!


Peace, Des.


Or... we can disagree at that point, as can all the other EU nations. As could the UK have done.

You have a bizarre fascination with Juncker. Truly bizarre. I suppose you need a figure to latch your wild theories to. He's hardly Senator Palpatine biding his time to reveal he is, in fact, Darth Sidious... The Emperor.

Image

"Jean-Claude Juncker will not seek a second term as European Commission president, once his first mandate ends in 2019."

https://www.euractiv.com/section/uk-eur ... president/

...

"In 2014, the European People's Party (EPP) had Juncker as its lead candidate, or Spitzenkandidat, for the Presidency of the Commission in the 2014 elections. This marked the first time that the Spitzenkandidatprocess was employed. Juncker is the first President that prior to the election has campaigned as a candidate for the position, a process introduced with the Treaty of Lisbon.

The EPP won 220 out of 751 seats in the Parliament (my bold - an election - :O). On 27 June 2014, the European Council officially nominated Juncker for the position, and on 15 July 2014, the European Parliament elected him with a majority of 422 votes from a total of 729 cast. He succeeded Jose Manuel Barroso as President on 1 November 2014.

Juncker stated that his priorities would be the creation of a digital single market, the development of an EU Energy Union, the negotiation of the Transatlantic Trade Agreement, the continued reform of the Economic and Monetary Union of the European Union—with the social dimension in mind—and a "targeted fiscal capacity" for the Eurozone, as well as to negotiate a new deal with Britain. During his leadership, Britain voted to leave the European Union in 2016."

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jean-Claude_Juncker

"The President of the European Commission is the head of the European Commission, the executive branch of the European Union. The President of the Commission leads a cabinet of Commissioners, referred to as the college, collectively accountable to the European Parliament, which is directly elected by EU citizens."

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Preside ... Commission


You won't be able to disagree! ... Under Juncker's plans individual countries will be stripped of the power of veto and decisions will be taken on a majority vote!

In other words, whatever the French and Germans want, they'll get! ... Even if it means some of the Mickey Mouse countries have to take a bum shafting in the process!


Peace, Des.

User avatar
Swin
super power poster
super power poster
Posts: 1375
Joined: Sun May 20, 8:37 pm
Location: Gollem Raamsteeg

Re: Brexit News

Postby Swin » Fri Oct 20, 11:40 am

Generous_J wrote:Apparently the EU/UK have just found agreement on NI, which is great news. No physical border infrastructure to be installed. Common travel area tween England and Ireland to be maintained. Very flexible from EU, surprisingly so. Brilliant news.


You think so? Not a lot of point in re-instating controls at UK seaports for immigration and customs purposes if the back door into the North is going to be wide open via the Republic, I would have thought a wall more sensible

User avatar
des
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 11252
Joined: Mon Dec 01, 12:36 am
Location: The Red Rose County

Re: Brexit News

Postby des » Fri Oct 20, 11:45 am

Generous_J wrote:"Jeremy Corbyn has said said that failing to reach a trade agreement with the EU would be “catastrophic” for British jobs. Speaking in Brussels in an interview with Sky News, he said:

The prime minister seems to have managed to upset just about everybody and have a warring cabinet around her.

It is up to her to get the negotiations back on track. We cannot countenance the idea that we just rush headlong into no deal with Europe. No deal withEurope would be very dangerous for employment and jobs in Britain.

The idea of no deal would mean that World Trade Organisation rules would be implemented straight away in March 2019.

It would be catastrophic for manufacturing industry jobs and we would have real problems all through the economy. I don’t want to see that. I want to see an agreement being reached.

We have to realise the seriousness of the situation and the chaos in which our government is operating at the present time. It is a chaos of their own making."

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/bl ... navigation

Spot on, for once.

..

"Lloyd Blankfein, the head of Goldman Sachs, has tweeted about spending more time in Frankfurt, where the US investment bank is planning to move UK jobs, in a comment suggesting Brexit will be bad for the City. Jeremy Corbyn has said this highlights the uncertainty the government’s Brexit strategy has created. Commenting on the tweet, Corbyn said:

It’s not a good thing if companies of any sort - manufacturing, services or anybody else - are thinking of leaving. This really highlights the uncertainty surrounding the government’s conduct of these negotiations."


Ah, two-faced cunt Corbyn! ... A Brexiteer at heart, sitting on the fence because it suits his purpose to do so, hoping the Tories make a total fuck up of it and he can come riding to the rescue! LOL!

Peace, Des.

User avatar
des
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 11252
Joined: Mon Dec 01, 12:36 am
Location: The Red Rose County

Re: Brexit News

Postby des » Fri Oct 20, 12:11 pm

Generous_J wrote:.. And finally Des.. Something you would do well to heed with your spurious comments on jackboots etc:

....

"Damian Green, the first secretary of state, has said the rising level of political abuse is fuelling an “atmosphere of increasing hatred” which threatens to poison democratic politics in Britain. In a speech to the press gallery he said:

If mainstream politicians and journalists start to behave like Twitter trolls and conspiracy theorists then democracy is in danger.

I do think we need to respect each other motives and treat each other’s views with courtesy. If we don’t we risk feeding an atmosphere of increasing hatred which at the most horrible extremes led to an event like the killing of Jo Cox ...

We have in the past few years witnessed a sad and completely ridiculous rise in routine comparisons to Hitler and the Nazis. It is symptomatic not just of a decline, but of a rapidly increasing viciousness in our discourse which is totally out of kilter with what I see day after day in the House of Commons.

Even when we are in the chamber or on the media giving it what-for, we need to remember that we are all democratic politicians.

What is pernicious is the attempt to portray your political opponents as somehow not quite human. It is the trick of extremists on both sides throughout the ages and we shouldn’t allow it to take hold in this country"


The political abuse is well deserved! ... Try and ride roughshod over democracy at your peril!

Peace, Des.

User avatar
Generous_J
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 6009
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 6:10 pm
Location: Tír na nÓg
Contact:

Re: Brexit News

Postby Generous_J » Fri Oct 20, 1:20 pm

des wrote:
Generous_J wrote:.. And finally Des.. Something you would do well to heed with your spurious comments on jackboots etc:

....

"Damian Green, the first secretary of state, has said the rising level of political abuse is fuelling an “atmosphere of increasing hatred” which threatens to poison democratic politics in Britain. In a speech to the press gallery he said:

If mainstream politicians and journalists start to behave like Twitter trolls and conspiracy theorists then democracy is in danger.

I do think we need to respect each other motives and treat each other’s views with courtesy. If we don’t we risk feeding an atmosphere of increasing hatred which at the most horrible extremes led to an event like the killing of Jo Cox ...

We have in the past few years witnessed a sad and completely ridiculous rise in routine comparisons to Hitler and the Nazis. It is symptomatic not just of a decline, but of a rapidly increasing viciousness in our discourse which is totally out of kilter with what I see day after day in the House of Commons.

Even when we are in the chamber or on the media giving it what-for, we need to remember that we are all democratic politicians.

What is pernicious is the attempt to portray your political opponents as somehow not quite human. It is the trick of extremists on both sides throughout the ages and we shouldn’t allow it to take hold in this country"


The political abuse is well deserved! ... Try and ride roughshod over democracy at your peril!

Peace, Des.


Ah, fuck off Des. Absolute bollocks

User avatar
Generous_J
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 6009
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 6:10 pm
Location: Tír na nÓg
Contact:

Re: Brexit News

Postby Generous_J » Fri Oct 20, 1:47 pm

Swin wrote:
Generous_J wrote:Apparently the EU/UK have just found agreement on NI, which is great news. No physical border infrastructure to be installed. Common travel area tween England and Ireland to be maintained. Very flexible from EU, surprisingly so. Brilliant news.


You think so? Not a lot of point in re-instating controls at UK seaports for immigration and customs purposes if the back door into the North is going to be wide open via the Republic, I would have thought a wall more sensible


Except there is the Irish sea between Ireland and Britain, dipshit.

User avatar
des
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 11252
Joined: Mon Dec 01, 12:36 am
Location: The Red Rose County

Re: Brexit News

Postby des » Fri Oct 20, 3:21 pm

Generous_J wrote:
des wrote:
Generous_J wrote:.. And finally Des.. Something you would do well to heed with your spurious comments on jackboots etc:

....

"Damian Green, the first secretary of state, has said the rising level of political abuse is fuelling an “atmosphere of increasing hatred” which threatens to poison democratic politics in Britain. In a speech to the press gallery he said:

If mainstream politicians and journalists start to behave like Twitter trolls and conspiracy theorists then democracy is in danger.

I do think we need to respect each other motives and treat each other’s views with courtesy. If we don’t we risk feeding an atmosphere of increasing hatred which at the most horrible extremes led to an event like the killing of Jo Cox ...

We have in the past few years witnessed a sad and completely ridiculous rise in routine comparisons to Hitler and the Nazis. It is symptomatic not just of a decline, but of a rapidly increasing viciousness in our discourse which is totally out of kilter with what I see day after day in the House of Commons.

Even when we are in the chamber or on the media giving it what-for, we need to remember that we are all democratic politicians.

What is pernicious is the attempt to portray your political opponents as somehow not quite human. It is the trick of extremists on both sides throughout the ages and we shouldn’t allow it to take hold in this country"


The political abuse is well deserved! ... Try and ride roughshod over democracy at your peril!

Peace, Des.


Ah, fuck off Des. Absolute bollocks


Is it? ... Explain Brexit, or the recent election result in Austria!

People are starting to get wise to what's happening in Europe!


Peace, Des.

User avatar
Swin
super power poster
super power poster
Posts: 1375
Joined: Sun May 20, 8:37 pm
Location: Gollem Raamsteeg

Re: Brexit News

Postby Swin » Fri Oct 20, 4:31 pm

Generous_J wrote:
Swin wrote:
Generous_J wrote:Apparently the EU/UK have just found agreement on NI, which is great news. No physical border infrastructure to be installed. Common travel area tween England and Ireland to be maintained. Very flexible from EU, surprisingly so. Brilliant news.


You think so? Not a lot of point in re-instating controls at UK seaports for immigration and customs purposes if the back door into the North is going to be wide open via the Republic, I would have thought a wall more sensible


Except there is the Irish sea between Ireland and Britain, dipshit.


Sadly there is fuck all between the Republic and Northern Ireland and I bet the Fenian twats in Dublin won't agree to a minefield

User avatar
Cali Guy
super poster
super poster
Posts: 842
Joined: Wed Aug 02, 9:12 am
Location: Super Power Poster

Re: Brexit News

Postby Cali Guy » Fri Oct 20, 5:39 pm

Generous_J wrote:Except there is the Irish sea between Ireland and Britain, dipshit.




The Irish Sea did nothing to slow down Oliver Cromwell.

User avatar
Generous_J
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 6009
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 6:10 pm
Location: Tír na nÓg
Contact:

Re: Brexit News

Postby Generous_J » Sat Oct 21, 1:44 am

Cali Guy wrote:
Generous_J wrote:Except there is the Irish sea between Ireland and Britain, dipshit.




The Irish Sea did nothing to slow down Oliver Cromwell.


Well that's very clever of you, well done.

User avatar
des
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 11252
Joined: Mon Dec 01, 12:36 am
Location: The Red Rose County

Re: Brexit News

Postby des » Sun Oct 22, 1:00 am

des wrote:
Generous_J wrote:
des wrote:
Generous_J wrote:.. And finally Des.. Something you would do well to heed with your spurious comments on jackboots etc:

....

"Damian Green, the first secretary of state, has said the rising level of political abuse is fuelling an “atmosphere of increasing hatred” which threatens to poison democratic politics in Britain. In a speech to the press gallery he said:

If mainstream politicians and journalists start to behave like Twitter trolls and conspiracy theorists then democracy is in danger.

I do think we need to respect each other motives and treat each other’s views with courtesy. If we don’t we risk feeding an atmosphere of increasing hatred which at the most horrible extremes led to an event like the killing of Jo Cox ...

We have in the past few years witnessed a sad and completely ridiculous rise in routine comparisons to Hitler and the Nazis. It is symptomatic not just of a decline, but of a rapidly increasing viciousness in our discourse which is totally out of kilter with what I see day after day in the House of Commons.

Even when we are in the chamber or on the media giving it what-for, we need to remember that we are all democratic politicians.

What is pernicious is the attempt to portray your political opponents as somehow not quite human. It is the trick of extremists on both sides throughout the ages and we shouldn’t allow it to take hold in this country"


The political abuse is well deserved! ... Try and ride roughshod over democracy at your peril!

Peace, Des.


Ah, fuck off Des. Absolute bollocks


Is it? ... Explain Brexit, or the recent election result in Austria!

People are starting to get wise to what's happening in Europe!


Peace, Des.


Yet another country rejects Juncker's vision of a Federal Europe ...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-41708844

The cunt's a fuckin' liability, thank fuck!


Peace, Des.

User avatar
Generous_J
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 6009
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 6:10 pm
Location: Tír na nÓg
Contact:

Re: Brexit News

Postby Generous_J » Sun Oct 22, 1:11 pm

Hardly the company you want to keep. Anyway...

"Mr Babis played down his eurosceptic views after his victory. 

“We’re oriented on Europe,” he said. “We’re not a threat for democracy. I’m ready to fight for our interests in Brussels. We’re a firm part of the European Union. We’re a firm part of Nato.” 

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... 13316.html

User avatar
des
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 11252
Joined: Mon Dec 01, 12:36 am
Location: The Red Rose County

Re: Brexit News

Postby des » Sun Oct 22, 3:55 pm

Generous_J wrote:Hardly the company you want to keep. Anyway...

"Mr Babis played down his eurosceptic views after his victory. 

“We’re oriented on Europe,” he said. “We’re not a threat for democracy. I’m ready to fight for our interests in Brussels. We’re a firm part of the European Union. We’re a firm part of Nato.” 

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... 13316.html


Keep telling yourself everything's hunky dory!

But don't say you weren't warned when it all turns to shit!


Peace, Des.

User avatar
Generous_J
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 6009
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 6:10 pm
Location: Tír na nÓg
Contact:

Re: Brexit News

Postby Generous_J » Sun Oct 22, 9:47 pm

Ditto

User avatar
Generous_J
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 6009
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 6:10 pm
Location: Tír na nÓg
Contact:

Re: Brexit News

Postby Generous_J » Tue Nov 07, 2:52 pm


User avatar
Banks
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 6137
Joined: Tue Jan 28, 5:32 am
Location: The Eldorado Cafe...

Re: Brexit News

Postby Banks » Tue Nov 07, 4:30 pm

You guys aren't done with this yet?


Return to “All Politics”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: moe. and 3 guests