Clinton - Trump Debates 2016

The place to discuss political issues.

Cujo04
mega power poster
mega power poster

Re: Clinton - Trump Debates 2016

Postby Cujo04 » Thu Sep 29, 10:23 pm

I'm sure by now the Oligarchs are smart enough to have figured out how to make sure votes get counted "properly".

I doubt there's scintilla of a chance Hillary can lose even if Trump wasn't a complete buffoon. After all, all the down payments have already been made on the IOU's to be named later.

chichi123
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby chichi123 » Fri Sep 30, 3:04 am

Rudy wrote:Clinton has a certain look. A look that says in a quiet assured monotone voice: "Remember Vince Foster,... don`t ever fuck with me." I`ve seen this look a couple times during her career and it is a scary look. Luckily for her, last night she kept that look holstered and showed us a mix of self assured lady, diplomat and pedantic school marm. Trump, well I`ll get on with him in a moment.
I watched the whole stupid fucked up sickening mess.
I started out with a homemade tally/scorepad with a simple column list of things to listen for and other "traits" displayed.
My criteria was listed as such:
1) Saying: "Uh"
2) Saying: "Excuse me" (something Trump rudely says as he talks over people that drives me fucknuts.)
3) Saying: "Wall"
4) Saying: "Terror/Terrorism/Terrorist"
5) Pointing at opponent.
6) "Booger-flick fingers" (hand gesture placing thumb and forefinger together in a pre-flick posture and using that to percussively puncuate a point.)
7) Laughing
Right off the bat Trump started out with a slurry of sloppy "uhs"(a sign of weakness and unpreparedness in speaking) and my god talk about fucking booger flick fingers. Those stubby little digits were flying everywhere both on and off screen.
I started making a tally and using hash marks in groups of 5 and 10 to try and manage to keep up with this maniacal cocksuckers flying fingers, but after 20 minutes of back and forth, my count was a complete loss and I was out of energy and paper space for that so I took a rest and sipped an ice cold Warsteiner Dunkel beer.
I tried to take in the rest without my constant devotion to my notes. I only took the occasional tally after that. I did notice that Hilary also started in with the booger flick fingers, but not nearly as often or insanely as her opponent. I never heard the mention of a "Wall"(thank god), perhaps they will bring that up in a future debate, but I hope not.
Clinton was the first to mention Terrorism, surprisingly, but Trump soon chimed right in with his chicken shit whining about crime and frisking and trying to blame everything bad in American history on Clinton.
Both only pointed directly at each other a couple times, but that was enough.
I noticed Clinton laughing a couple times at the outrageous horseshit she was witnessing, but Trump stood somber and pursed lipped throughout, looked mad as hell.
A few observations. Clinton did look a bit tired, but by the end of it I was proud that she held it together and maintained getting a few points out in spite of the 2 minute time constraints that she pretty well adhered to, and the constant barrage of interruptions and bile being spewed by Trump.
Trump. I didn`t need to see any of this debate to finally realize he was an aggressive, egotistical, entitled, lying, manipulating mother-fucking cock-sucker, but I'm glad he pulled it out again in front of such a large audience.
Apparently he is being held somehow to a different standard from anyone else in politics. He overshot his debate times constantly, abused the debate process completely by his rudeness, interruptions, bullying the moderator and his opponent, ignoring facts and questions, even using his signature "excuse me" as he talked over the moderator who I guess was afraid Trump`s head would explode and just gave up challenging him. Can no one talk back to the Trump? WTF anyway? How the FUCK did he get away with behaving like that?

Fucking work.

To be continued...

To be continued is right on. Thank you for taking the time Rudy to post and I believe you are exactly right. Hillary is a cunt/twat to btw.
regards

Dazzler
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Dazzler » Fri Sep 30, 2:06 pm

Cujo04 wrote:I'm sure by now the Oligarchs are smart enough to have figured out how to make sure votes get counted "properly".

I doubt there's scintilla of a chance Hillary can lose even if Trump wasn't a complete buffoon. After all, all the down payments have already been made on the IOU's to be named later.

But Trump actually is - or would be - an oligarch.

Dazzler
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Dazzler » Fri Sep 30, 2:13 pm

There were a couple of moments in that debate where Hillary's body language and facial expressions were utterly chilling. I fully understand why people mistrust and fear her. But Trump...it seems that it's moved on since last time and the choice now is between a giant douche full of nitroglycerin and a turd sandwich with broken glass hidden in it.

We have it no better here: the tactics used against Jeremy Corbyn are very similar, identical in fact, to those used against Bernie. I don't know what we can do about this.

Cujo04
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Cujo04 » Fri Sep 30, 5:48 pm

Dazzler wrote:
Cujo04 wrote:I'm sure by now the Oligarchs are smart enough to have figured out how to make sure votes get counted "properly".

But Trump actually is - or would be - an oligarch.

Sure...with a little "o". He buys local politicians to get favorable decisions on his developments as opposed to purchasing the services of the Congressional leadership.

Cat
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Cat » Sat Oct 01, 6:43 pm

Dazzler wrote:There were a couple of moments in that debate where Hillary's body language and facial expressions were utterly chilling. I fully understand why people mistrust and fear her. But Trump...it seems that it's moved on since last time and the choice now is between a giant douche full of nitroglycerin and a turd sandwich with broken glass hidden in it.

We have it no better here: the tactics used against Jeremy Corbyn are very similar, identical in fact, to those used against Bernie. I don't know what we can do about this.

After 25 years of political character assassination I suppose mistrust would stick to anyone. Its become part of the culture here. But ask those detractors (especially millennials) WHY they mistrust her. Ask them to articulate it and see if they can offer valid reasons. Vince Foster? Benghazi? They've got nothing.

When she seeks power her approval ratings go down. When she gets the job, her approval ratings will go up. She was a perfectly acceptable Sec of State, and is qualified for the Executive office.

Yeah, Bernie got screwed by the DNC, but he could have gone 3rd party early on and he would have continued to be a mover and shaker. I never expected the establishment DNC to support him.

smokedpeppers
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby smokedpeppers » Sat Oct 01, 10:01 pm

Cat wrote:Ask them to articulate it and see if they can offer valid reasons

per hill . chelsea was jogging around the wtc on 9/11 . daughter, later told a magazine that she was in an apartment many blocks away when the first plane hit . if you wish to not bring up vince ok, how about ron brown? ... give me a few and i'll compile a list of her talking stories

Bohannon
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Bohannon » Sat Oct 01, 10:23 pm

Just list her indictments please.

smokedpeppers
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby smokedpeppers » Sat Oct 01, 10:33 pm

Bohannon wrote:Just list her indictments please.

that wasn't the question .

Cujo04
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Cujo04 » Sun Oct 02, 1:39 pm

smokedpeppers wrote:

that wasn't the question .

But, that's where the bar is set with respect to the Clinton's. They clearly enjoy allies in very high places

slither
super power poster
super power poster

Postby slither » Sun Oct 02, 3:37 pm

A person is completely free to not vote if they so choose.

slither
super power poster
super power poster

Postby slither » Sun Oct 02, 3:41 pm

Lack of indictments as a selling point?
That is quite a standard for leadership.

Cujo04
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Cujo04 » Sun Oct 02, 5:14 pm

slither wrote:

If she was viewed by most as being ethical and trustworthy, even by politicians standards, she would probably be leading Trump by 30 percentage points by now. Instead she struggles to get a minimum of separation. Maybe that should give us some hope that the majority aren't completely disengaged and/or jaded

slither
super power poster
super power poster

Postby slither » Sun Oct 02, 7:23 pm

Cujo04 wrote:
slither wrote:

If she was viewed by most as being ethical and trustworthy, even by politicians standards, she would probably be leading Trump by 30 percentage points by now. Instead she struggles to get a minimum of separation. Maybe that should give us some hope that the majority aren't completely disengaged and/or jaded

Exactly.

As hard as it may be to believe - and as difficult as well to stomach - at this point any true progressive should vote Trump in protest, to drive a stake through the heart of the duplicitous Clinton "Legacy" once and for all.
The American President can be hobbled by the American Legislature. Any laments about "The SCOTUS" is belied by actual reality, as we have seen. How many federal judicial vacancies remain, including the SCOTUS? Please.
Trump is hot air and cannot thwart a legislature overwhelmingly aligned against him.
To elect Hillary is to capitulate to fear and validate the system.

We move beyond this, and the playing field shifts in favor of true progressive ideals.

I am tired of the dichotomy and false-choice narrative.

Dazzler
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Dazzler » Sun Oct 02, 8:55 pm

slither wrote:
Cujo04 wrote:
slither wrote:

Exactly.

As hard as it may be to believe - and as difficult as well to stomach - at this point any true progressive should vote Trump in protest, to drive a stake through the heart of the duplicitous Clinton "Legacy" once and for all.
The American President can be hobbled by the American Legislature. Any laments about "The SCOTUS" is belied by actual reality, as we have seen. How many federal judicial vacancies remain, including the SCOTUS? Please.
Trump is hot air and cannot thwart a legislature overwhelmingly aligned against him.

We move beyond this, and the playing field shifts in favor of true progressive ideals.

The problem with shitting the bed in protest at the hotel's service is that you then have to sleep in the bed.

worldcitizen1723
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby worldcitizen1723 » Sun Oct 02, 11:05 pm

Dazzler wrote:
slither wrote:
Cujo04 wrote:
slither wrote:

Exactly.

The problem with shitting the bed in protest at the hotel's service is that you then have to sleep in the bed.

sadly correct. there is no way out except to vote for a better House and Senate and change from within to destroy the 2 party corporate controlled politics. Trump would be a disaster on so many levels for not only us, but for the world....

smokedpeppers
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby smokedpeppers » Sun Oct 02, 11:50 pm

we hear this verbiage about candidates often, it's usually nothing more than talking points being repeated . how would trump be a disaster?

Bohannon
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Bohannon » Mon Oct 03, 12:20 am

smokedpeppers wrote:we hear this verbiage about candidates often, it's usually nothing more than talking points being repeated . how would trump be a disaster?

..in every conceivable way. The man doesn't know the constitution which he would swear to defend; hell, he doesn't even know how government works much less global politics.

smokedpeppers
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby smokedpeppers » Tue Oct 04, 12:52 am

Bohannon wrote:
smokedpeppers wrote:we hear this verbiage about candidates often, it's usually nothing more than talking points being repeated . how would trump be a disaster?

..in every conceivable way. The man doesn't know the constitution which he would swear to defend; hell, he doesn't even know how government works much less global politics.

initially, does POTUS really need more than a basic understanding of the constitution?, must be 50k lawyers working directly/indirectly for any sitting prez, plus guidance from the inner circle and scholars . where do you get the republican nominee knows nothing how government works? .. if true, perhaps being an outsider is a good thing, we definitely know the democratic nominee understands global politics, the coffers of related foundation support this fact .

i would suggest seeking some help about this fear you profess towards one of the candidates, at your age fear/stress isn't good . you'll be tooling down the road in your jag and loose it . best regards with your symptoms .

Bohannon
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Bohannon » Tue Oct 04, 2:24 am

Sorry SP, voting for the global disaster that would be a Trump presidency is a symptom of a lot of things (racism, stupidity etc.) What make you think that he has even a basic understanding of the constitution or government ("I'm going to build a wall and make Mexico pay for it", "ban all Muslims from entering the country", etc.). Fear is what Trump plays on...my fear is for the degradation of America and our great democratic experiment. I'm no fan of HRC but she isn't stupid, racist and ignorant.

smokedpeppers
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby smokedpeppers » Tue Oct 04, 3:27 am

Bohannon wrote:Sorry SP, voting for the global disaster that would be a Trump presidency is a symptom of a lot of things (racism, stupidity etc.) What make you think that he has even a basic understanding of the constitution or government ("I'm going to build a wall and make Mexico pay for it", "ban all Muslims from entering the country", etc.). Fear is what Trump plays on...my fear is for the degradation of America and our great democratic experiment. I'm no fan of HRC but she isn't stupid, racist and ignorant.

this being a 'global disaster' and 'lack of basic understanding', chat is speculative on your part . what i find a global disaster, is 8+years of raping and pillaging the middle east, whilst blowing smoke up everyone's ass . hell man, we've brought the world to the brink of ww3 with these shenanigans . regarding, this 'great democratic experiment', might be good to get this war mindset, rampant greed and dogmatism in the rears .
opinion, the democratic nominee is an evil, dangerous, maniac

MileHighDenver
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby MileHighDenver » Tue Oct 04, 3:32 am

smokedpeppers wrote: . what i find a global disaster, is 8+years of raping and pillaging the middle east

8 years?

smokedpeppers
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby smokedpeppers » Tue Oct 04, 3:38 am

8yrs was this regimes venture, the other party's venture was 10/12+ .

a bollocks
mega power poster
mega power poster
Location: Not A'dam dam'it..... a traveler, a heart, no woot for you.

Postby a bollocks » Tue Oct 04, 5:23 am

smokedpeppers wrote:8yrs was this regimes venture, the other party's venture was 10/12+ .

your peppers suck and so does your Ostrichness. ugh.

slither
super power poster
super power poster

Postby slither » Tue Oct 04, 10:04 am

Dazzler wrote:
slither wrote:
Cujo04 wrote:
slither wrote:

Exactly.

A cute analogy, but we"ve already been sleeping in it for too long.
Trump is a buffoon, but to reward the DNC and validate the Clintons is a soulless choice.

We"re fucked.
Enjoy the smug cackling corporate whore.

And your shitty bed.

des
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby des » Tue Oct 04, 10:46 am

slither wrote:
Dazzler wrote:
slither wrote:
Cujo04 wrote:
slither wrote:

Exactly.

Trump is a buffoon, but to reward the DNC and validate the Clintons is a soulless choice.

We"re fucked.

And your shitty bed.

My Son shit the bed in Turkey after necking 15 pints of Efes lager and a dodgy kebab!

What a fuckin' mess! ... And I got arse raped for the cost of a new mattress!

Peace, Des.

Bohannon
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Bohannon » Tue Oct 04, 5:40 pm

smokedpeppers wrote:
Bohannon wrote:Sorry SP, voting for the global disaster that would be a Trump presidency is a symptom of a lot of things (racism, stupidity etc.) What make you think that he has even a basic understanding of the constitution or government ("I'm going to build a wall and make Mexico pay for it", "ban all Muslims from entering the country", etc.). Fear is what Trump plays on...my fear is for the degradation of America and our great democratic experiment. I'm no fan of HRC but she isn't stupid, racist and ignorant.

this being a 'global disaster' and 'lack of basic understanding', chat is speculative on your part . what i find a global disaster, is 8+years of raping and pillaging the middle east, whilst blowing smoke up everyone's ass . hell man, we've brought the world to the brink of ww3 with these shenanigans . regarding, this 'great democratic experiment', might be good to get this war mindset, rampant greed and dogmatism in the rears .
opinion, the democratic nominee is an evil, dangerous, maniac

...and exactly what will your boy Trump do about it?

slither
super power poster
super power poster

Postby slither » Tue Oct 04, 9:39 pm

des wrote:
slither wrote:
Dazzler wrote:
slither wrote:
Cujo04 wrote:
slither wrote:

Exactly.

We"re fucked.

And your shitty bed.

My Son shit the bed in Turkey after necking 15 pints of Efes lager and a dodgy kebab!

What a fuckin' mess! ... And I got arse raped for the cost of a new mattress!

Peace, Des.

LMAO!
Thanks for that moment of levity, Des.

smokedpeppers
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby smokedpeppers » Wed Oct 05, 2:36 am

Bohannon wrote:..and exactly what will your boy Trump do about it?

the question was . 'how would trump be a disaster?' but all we hear from you is spin and conjecture along with a feeble attempt to folly the ball in someone's else's court .

oh, your fear, is not my 'boy', again you talking political smack without facts .

Bohannon
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Bohannon » Wed Oct 05, 2:17 pm

smokedpeppers wrote:

Bohannon wrote:..and exactly what will your boy Trump do about it?

the question was . 'how would trump be a disaster?' but all we hear from you is spin and conjecture along with a feeble attempt to folly the ball in someone's else's court .

oh, your fear, is not my 'boy', again you talking political smack without facts .

Having trouble understanding? I will iterate. His utter lack of knowledge of the provisions of the constitution and the powers of the executive branch will quickly unhinge his "base" (you know, the basket of deplorables), when he lets them know that he cannot 'build the wall" (bullymeee) and that he cannot stop Muslims nor Syrians from immigrating and that he cannot muster a deportation force to rid America of 11 to 16 million people.
The world would shudder when he proliferates nukes to Japan, Saudi Arabia, Korea and others. He would further embolden his butt-buddy Putin when he pulls America out of NATO and reneges on treaties; not to mention sending bills to countries for American "protection", like the mafia....and on and on and on...

Now answer my question; what is it you think the Trumpster fire will do for you? I'm, assuming that you are NOT a multi-millionaire.

Return to “All Politics”