Jo Cox Slaying

The place to discuss political issues.

slither
super power poster
super power poster
Posts: 1135
Joined: Sat Apr 12, 4:09 am
Location: Trace my IP and see

Jo Cox Slaying

Postby slither » Sat Jun 18, 3:20 pm

Proof positive that Wingnut Crackers are not an exclusively American phenomenon.

Cat
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 3528
Joined: Thu Jan 23, 11:55 pm
Location: Snowbelt

Re: Jo Cox Slaying

Postby Cat » Sat Jun 18, 4:12 pm

Its a safe bet that vast majority of Americans don't know what an MP is.

User avatar
Dazzler
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 15349
Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2:45 pm
Location: Among the six billion.
Contact:

Re: Jo Cox Slaying

Postby Dazzler » Sat Jun 18, 4:32 pm

I have a very bad feeling about this. Apart from the horrible tragedy of a 42-year-old woman leaving behind two children and a husband, I fear the consequences for civil liberties in this country.

slither
super power poster
super power poster
Posts: 1135
Joined: Sat Apr 12, 4:09 am
Location: Trace my IP and see

Re: Jo Cox Slaying

Postby slither » Sat Jun 18, 4:40 pm

Cat wrote:Its a safe bet that vast majority of Americans don't know what an MP is.


Bullshit. And completely beside the point.

Cat
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 3528
Joined: Thu Jan 23, 11:55 pm
Location: Snowbelt

Re: Jo Cox Slaying

Postby Cat » Sat Jun 18, 5:06 pm

slither wrote:
Cat wrote:Its a safe bet that vast majority of Americans don't know what an MP is.


Bullshit. And completely beside the point.


I call bullshit on your bullshit. Most Americans think the House of Parliament is a disco band from the 70's.
Image

And just what was your point about Jo Cox's slaying? That the world thinks political slayings perpetrated by extremists are only an American phenomenon? Sounds a bit like self loathing no?

User avatar
Dazzler
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 15349
Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2:45 pm
Location: Among the six billion.
Contact:

Re: Jo Cox Slaying

Postby Dazzler » Sat Jun 18, 5:08 pm

The US is kind of a brand leader in that market at the moment.

User avatar
boneymaroni
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 5383
Joined: Tue Aug 31, 9:18 pm
Location: To the left of center
Contact:

Re: Jo Cox Slaying

Postby boneymaroni » Sat Jun 18, 5:11 pm

slither wrote:Crackers


Watch yer mouth....

slither
super power poster
super power poster
Posts: 1135
Joined: Sat Apr 12, 4:09 am
Location: Trace my IP and see

Re: Jo Cox Slaying

Postby slither » Sat Jun 18, 5:16 pm

Cat wrote:
slither wrote:
Cat wrote:Its a safe bet that vast majority of Americans don't know what an MP is.


Bullshit. And completely beside the point.


I call bullshit on your bullshit. Most Americans think the House of Parliament is a disco band from the 70's.
Image

And just what was your point about Jo Cox's slaying? That the world thinks political slayings perpetrated by extremists are only an American phenomenon? Sounds a bit like self loathing no?



My point speaks for itself. Your angst is your own.

Are you NYNY in drag?

Sorry: I don't do Cat fights. ;-)

slither
super power poster
super power poster
Posts: 1135
Joined: Sat Apr 12, 4:09 am
Location: Trace my IP and see

Re: Jo Cox Slaying

Postby slither » Sat Jun 18, 5:18 pm

boneymaroni wrote:
slither wrote:Crackers


Watch yer mouth....


Hey boney! Hope all is well. Good to hear from you.

User avatar
smokedpeppers
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 5860
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 10:45 pm
Location: 3rd. rock
Contact:

Re: Jo Cox Slaying

Postby smokedpeppers » Sat Jun 18, 7:05 pm

amazing, the length governments will go to assure change or keep the status quo .


Return to “All Politics”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests