This whole transgender thing is out of control!

The place to discuss political issues.

worldcitizen1723
mega power poster
mega power poster

Re: This whole transgender thing is out of control!

Postby worldcitizen1723 » Fri Apr 29, 1:54 am

chigusa wrote:at the moment general building and repairs, and I had a window round for a while.
I have done and do plenty of work for poor people, they are usually better and more prompt payers than a lot of the more well off people I have worked for. especially when I was doing the fucking windows.

my experience too
actually poor people are always trying to give me more money...while the wealthier clients are always trying to get something for free

Dazzler
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Dazzler » Fri Apr 29, 3:27 am

Honesty isn't profitable. I know several people who've been put out of business by clients who've dragged their heels over payment.

Dazzler
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Dazzler » Fri Apr 29, 10:42 am

NewYork, New York wrote:
alpha wrote:
People should help the poor and downtrodden and they should do it directly whenever they can. See a downtrodden fellow begging on the street, rather than pass them by give them a buck, or more, or better yet a gift certificate from a nearby diner. But don't get me totally wrong here NYNY, i do think giving to your local church is a good idea, especially if their work is being done locally and not internationally with missionary 'duties'.

Finally. A reasonable statement. Good for you Alpha.

Congratulations! You've got your first Norkstamp!

modern roots
super power poster
super power poster

Postby modern roots » Sun May 01, 2:00 am

Funny stuff, but true. I called in to a radio show today that was talking about transgenders and what toilet to use. Put me on the air live. Had a great talk with one gentleman. He was gay but supports transgenders. He didn't understand the differences between male and female. All he wanted to do was "muddy" the waters and act like a know it all. This gay guy tried to tell me "gender" doesn't even exist in reality. He insisted gender is a man made construct. Funny stuff. I enjoyed my time on the air.

Dazzler
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Dazzler » Mon May 02, 10:15 am

I'd have paid money to hear that.

slither
super power poster
super power poster

Postby slither » Sat May 07, 1:05 pm

des wrote:I don't usually have a problem with trannies, but there's an infamous one in Preston called 'Margaret'

He/she is about 6'6" and 18 stone of rippling muscle! Everyone can tell it's a gadger from a hundred yards away! It looks like Martin Johnson in a dress!

I wouldn't be happy about my granddaughters sharing a public toilet with weirdos like that!

Peace, Des.

I'm curious: have you ever tried to engage the infamous (notorious?) 'Margaret' in dialogue to try and understand, or are you simply content to judge from afar?

Maybe you are the problem.

Maybe 'Margaret' would stomp your pompous ass.

Maybe 'Margaret' is more courageous than you could ever be.

Peace.

Right.

des
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby des » Sun May 08, 5:37 pm

slither wrote:
des wrote:I don't usually have a problem with trannies, but there's an infamous one in Preston called 'Margaret'

He/she is about 6'6" and 18 stone of rippling muscle! Everyone can tell it's a gadger from a hundred yards away! It looks like Martin Johnson in a dress!

I wouldn't be happy about my granddaughters sharing a public toilet with weirdos like that!

Peace, Des.

I'm curious: have you ever tried to engage the infamous (notorious?) 'Margaret' in dialogue to try and understand, or are you simply content to judge from afar?

Maybe you are the problem.

Maybe 'Margaret' would stomp your pompous ass.

Maybe 'Margaret' is more courageous than you could ever be.

Peace.

Right.

I'm content to judge from afar! ... You haven't seen the size of the cunt!

Peace, Des.

smokedpeppers
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby smokedpeppers » Thu May 12, 12:43 am

Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Rudy » Thu May 12, 5:35 pm

Yeah, I might turn around and run if I walked in and saw that!

moe.
super power poster
super power poster

Postby moe. » Thu May 12, 11:14 pm

smokedpeppers wrote:Image

Kinda makes me wonder if she is using one of these babies: http://www.amazon.com/EZ-Female-Urinati ... B01E73CH3I

smokedpeppers
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby smokedpeppers » Thu May 12, 11:59 pm

moe. wrote:Kinda makes me wonder if she is using one of these babies: http://www.amazon.com/EZ-Female-Urinati ... B01E73CH3I

in said devices Q&A section ... lol
Question: About how long is this device from the top to the bottom outlet tube?
Answer: It's about 7 or 8 inches. I struggle with it. I still got per all over me. Hard to get it not to leak I would not recommend it . By cat on August 3, 2014

chichi123
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby chichi123 » Fri May 13, 2:22 am

worldcitizen1723 wrote:
chigusa wrote:at the moment general building and repairs, and I had a window round for a while.
I have done and do plenty of work for poor people, they are usually better and more prompt payers than a lot of the more well off people I have worked for. especially when I was doing the fucking windows.

my experience too
actually poor people are always trying to give me more money...while the wealthier clients are always trying to get something for free

I'm on the pay up a deals a deal end. But I hear about the other way around.

Cat
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Cat » Fri May 13, 9:27 pm

Now all the cute little transgender kids have a safe place to go potty without getting bullied by people like NY NY.
Thanks Obama.

smokedpeppers
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby smokedpeppers » Sun May 15, 12:59 am

http://stuartschneiderman.blogspot.com/ ... unacy.html
another view on this bathroom debate .

Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Rudy » Mon May 16, 2:28 pm

smokedpeppers wrote:http://stuartschneiderman.blogspot.com/2016/05/trans-stupidity-or-trans-lunacy.html

I'm sure NYNY would absolutely love this guys take on the "debate".
IMO though it is poorly thought out paternal society crap and rather abusive.
Knowing a couple of "transgender" people
I know that for the most part, they don't want special treatment or attention, they are just trying to blend
in the best they can with what they have. Its a very difficult and challenging struggle for most.
Being arrested for going to a public toilet in some shithole town by what amounts to "religious police" is all they really want to avoid.

Cat
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Cat » Mon May 16, 5:07 pm

smokedpeppers wrote:http://stuartschneiderman.blogspot.com/2016/05/trans-stupidity-or-trans-lunacy.html

He has a degree in Literature. He claims a 30 year work history as a psychoanalyst and psychotherapist after working with one overseas. But where is his degreed educational training at a Psychoanalytic Institute? or Social Work School, or Psychology Program?

Anyone can hang up a shingle and claim to be a psychotherapist. He doesn't appear to be board certified or licensed in NYS that I can see. I'd stay away from anyone who claims to be a life coach with no apparent educational background to back it up.

NewYork, New York
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby NewYork, New York » Mon May 16, 6:02 pm

Rudy wrote:

I know that for the most part, they don't want special treatment or attention, they are just trying to blend
in the best they can with what they have. Its a very difficult and challenging struggle for most.
Being arrested for going to a public toilet in some shithole town by what amounts to "religious police" is all they really want to avoid.

You really are such a moron Rudey.

I never said I agreed with the NC Bathroom law. I think it is stupid. I believe that many LGBT people are just trying to blend in and be left alone.
I could give a crap where they go to the bathroom.

You don't debate, you dictate Rudey. You and the rest of the culture police. Nobody can disagree nor have a different opinion. All must agree or be labeled racist or worse.

Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Rudy » Mon May 16, 7:05 pm

NewYork, New York wrote:
Rudy wrote:

You really are such a moron Rudey.

I never said I agreed with the NC Bathroom law. I think it is stupid. I believe that many LGBT people are just trying to blend in and be left alone.
I could give a crap where they go to the bathroom.

You don't debate, you dictate Rudey. You and the rest of the culture police. Nobody can disagree nor have a different opinion. All must agree or be labeled racist or worse.

So did you read the above bloggers article? And if so, what did you think of the logic presented? Do you agree with him?

Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Rudy » Mon May 16, 7:09 pm

And by the way LGBT is a completely different issue from the transgender one.
One is of sexual preference, one is of human identity.
The 2 occasionally intertwine, but in this case it is a totally different issue.

Cali Guy
super poster
super poster

Postby Cali Guy » Mon May 16, 8:06 pm

Rudy wrote:And by the way LGBT is a completely different issue from the transgender one.

What do you think the T stands for?

Rudy wrote:One is of sexual preference, one is of human identity.

Which one is a "sexual preference" in LGBT?

Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Rudy » Mon May 16, 8:32 pm

Cali Guy wrote:
Rudy wrote:And by the way LGBT is a completely different issue from the transgender one.

Good catch I suppose Cali, but what I was trying to express was that the transgender political battle is not over an issue of sexual orientation, but of identity.

The LGB community often goes to bat for the T community because it is an even smaller minority within a minority, not necessarily because all T`s are LG or B... because they aren`t.

But of course, you knew that.

NewYork, New York
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby NewYork, New York » Tue May 17, 6:46 pm

Rudy wrote:
Cali Guy wrote:

Good catch I suppose Cali, but what I was trying to express was that the transgender political battle is not over an issue of sexual orientation, but of identity.

The LGB community often goes to bat for the T community because it is an even smaller minority within a minority, not necessarily because all T`s are LG or B... because they aren`t.

Smaller minority? How about not even a rounding error as a percentage of the entire US population.

The "transgender political battle" (what a ridiculous phrase) is not about bathroom rights at all.

It is about progressive society, attempting to bully and force the entire USA to heave to and accept progressive goals and change society.

chigusa
mega power poster
mega power poster
Location: with his mouth full of teddies, jumbo's urinating seems defiant.

Postby chigusa » Tue May 17, 7:05 pm

NewYork, New York wrote:
It is about progressive society, attempting to bully and force the entire USA to heave to and accept progressive goals and change society.

what about lovers of the status quo? surely they are doing the same thing, bullying and forcing the entire usa to accept stagnation and an unchanging society?

change is better than stagnation. the american status quo is so fucked up,(just look at the cunts trying to be president), that a bit of progression and change can only do it good.

modern roots
super power poster
super power poster

Postby modern roots » Tue May 17, 7:12 pm

chigusa wrote:
NewYork, New York wrote:

what about lovers of the status quo? surely they are doing the same thing, bullying and forcing the entire usa to accept stagnation and an unchanging society?

change is better than stagnation. the american status quo is so fucked up,(just look at the cunts trying to be president), that a bit of progression and change can only do it good.

Stagnation?? LOL!! You are some kind of weirdo. What the fuck does a commode have to do with stagnation?

Bohannon
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Bohannon » Tue May 17, 7:30 pm

modern roots wrote: What the fuck does a commode have to do with stagnation?

Nomination for quote of the month.

Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Rudy » Tue May 17, 7:32 pm

NewYork, New York wrote:
Rudy wrote:
Cali Guy wrote:

Smaller minority? How about not even a rounding error as a percentage of the entire US population.

The "transgender political battle" (what a ridiculous phrase) is not about bathroom rights at all.

No it is about religious fanaticism and Luddite states trying to pass unconstitutional legislation.

NewYork, New York
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby NewYork, New York » Tue May 17, 9:49 pm

Rudy wrote:
NewYork, New York wrote:
Rudy wrote:
Cali Guy wrote:

No it is about religious fanaticism and Luddite states trying to pass unconstitutional legislation.

Wrong per usual Rudy.

They wouldn't have had to propose a law if Obama and the progressives had left things the way they were aka silent acceptance.
It is a stupid, unenforceable law, but its genesis is a reaction to the progressive movement forcing change too quickly.

Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Rudy » Tue May 17, 10:02 pm

Here you go knucklehead.

http://time.com/3974186/transgender-bathroom-debate/

"Conservatives argue that such bills are necessary to protect people’s privacy and public safety. Some social conservatives will say that they think transgender people are deluded. “I don’t want men who think they are women in my bathrooms,” testified a Maryland woman in a 2014 hearing on an LGBT non-discrimination bill. But a more common argument is that allowing transgender women to use the women’s room would open the doors up for sexual predators or peeping teenage boys to use those protections as a dangerous ruse to get into female spaces. GOP politician Mike Huckabee made this point in a much-talked-about joke that made the rounds earlier this summer.

No evidence has been uncovered showing that such fears are warranted. Several states, school districts and corporations have adopted their own policies affirming transgender people’s right to use the bathroom that aligns with their gender identity and have not reported problems, opponents of bathroom bills say. Progressive media watchdog Media Matters called up the 17 largest school districts governed by such policies and asked them if they had experienced any incidents of harassment or inappropriate behavior; they reported none had. Liberal lawmakers and activists say such rhetoric is just fear-mongering cloaking LGBT phobias.

Bathroom policies affect transgender people in serious ways. Transgender students have reported being told that they needed to use a unisex nurse’s office or staff restroom—missing out on class time, being teased and feeling “quarantined.” More than a quarter of transgender adults say they’ve been denied access to “gender-appropriate facilities.” In a study from UCLA’s Williams Institute, nearly 70% of transgender people said they had experienced verbal harassment in a situation involving gender-segregated bathrooms, while nearly 10% reported physical assault. Transgender people will often seek out unisex bathrooms to avoid conflict that makes them feel like they don’t belong in one space or the other."

Dazzler
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Dazzler » Tue May 17, 10:04 pm

Is Karl Pilkington making the laws in the US now?

Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Rudy » Tue May 17, 10:27 pm

Return to “All Politics”