This whole transgender thing is out of control!

The place to discuss political issues.

User avatar
chigusa
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 4584
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 10:34 am
Location: with his mouth full of teddies, jumbo's urinating seems defiant.

Re: This whole transgender thing is out of control!

Postby chigusa » Tue Apr 26, 2:37 pm

NewYork, New York wrote:We should "worry" about rich people? Why worry about them? They are probably doing fine.


bloody right they are. they've robbed all the money. they very rich could piss in our mouths if they wanted to, and there would nothing we could do about. why should anyone care which toilet trans people piss in?

User avatar
NewYork, New York
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 15678
Joined: Tue Nov 09, 5:53 pm

Re: This whole transgender thing is out of control!

Postby NewYork, New York » Tue Apr 26, 2:39 pm

chigusa wrote:
NewYork, New York wrote:We should "worry" about rich people? Why worry about them? They are probably doing fine.


bloody right they are. they've robbed all the money. they very rich could piss in our mouths if they wanted to, and there would nothing we could do about. why should anyone care which toilet trans people piss in?


I could give a crap (pun intended) about rich people.

Your problem is that you have bought into the "envy the rich" BS that the elite want you to focus upon.

I learned a long time ago to ignore how much the other guy has and focus on my own goals. It makes a person
much happier than constantly moaning about the rich and how unfair life is.

User avatar
chigusa
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 4584
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 10:34 am
Location: with his mouth full of teddies, jumbo's urinating seems defiant.

Re: This whole transgender thing is out of control!

Postby chigusa » Tue Apr 26, 2:46 pm

NewYork, New York wrote:Your problem is that you have bought into the "envy the rich" BS that the elite want you to focus upon.

I learned a long time ago to ignore how much the other guy has and focus on my own goals. It makes a person
much happier than constantly moaning about the rich and how unfair life is.


I don't envy them I hate them and want them dead. it's the super rich who run the world and steal from the rest of us, we would do better without them.
other than that, my own life is hugely fair if not a bit privileged really so i've got no complaints there.

are the elite who want me to focus on envying the rich a different group from the super rich who I want dead? I always thought they were the same people.

User avatar
NewYork, New York
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 15678
Joined: Tue Nov 09, 5:53 pm

Re: This whole transgender thing is out of control!

Postby NewYork, New York » Tue Apr 26, 2:52 pm

chigusa wrote:
NewYork, New York wrote:Your problem is that you have bought into the "envy the rich" BS that the elite want you to focus upon.

I learned a long time ago to ignore how much the other guy has and focus on my own goals. It makes a person
much happier than constantly moaning about the rich and how unfair life is.


I don't envy them I hate them and want them dead. it's the super rich who run the world and steal from the rest of us, we would do better without them.
other than that, my own life is hugely fair if not a bit privileged really so i've got no complaints there.

are the elite who want me to focus on envying the rich a different group from the super rich who I want dead? I always thought they were the same people.


I think you missed the advice I was trying to impart.

User avatar
chigusa
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 4584
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 10:34 am
Location: with his mouth full of teddies, jumbo's urinating seems defiant.

Re: This whole transgender thing is out of control!

Postby chigusa » Tue Apr 26, 3:24 pm

fair enough, sorry about that. what was it?

User avatar
NewYork, New York
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 15678
Joined: Tue Nov 09, 5:53 pm

Re: This whole transgender thing is out of control!

Postby NewYork, New York » Tue Apr 26, 3:37 pm

chigusa wrote:fair enough, sorry about that. what was it?


Stop focusing on others and focus upon yourself.

There will always be someone who is richer, has a better house, drives a better car, etc.

Happiness begins when you stop worrying about what the other guy has.

User avatar
Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 6137
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 7:43 pm
Location: Outside the Box

Re: This whole transgender thing is out of control!

Postby Rudy » Tue Apr 26, 4:49 pm


Cat
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 3539
Joined: Thu Jan 23, 11:55 pm
Location: Snowbelt

Re: This whole transgender thing is out of control!

Postby Cat » Tue Apr 26, 6:03 pm

NewYork, New York wrote:Happiness begins when you stop worrying about what the other guy has.


I bet you pilfered that self help claptrap from Oprah.
Image

User avatar
NewYork, New York
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 15678
Joined: Tue Nov 09, 5:53 pm

Re: This whole transgender thing is out of control!

Postby NewYork, New York » Tue Apr 26, 6:47 pm

Cat wrote:
NewYork, New York wrote:Happiness begins when you stop worrying about what the other guy has.


I bet you pilfered that self help claptrap from Oprah.
Image


I have never in my life watched Oprah, read anything she has to say, nor cared what she thinks.

I bet you think you need to "eat the rich" in order to be happy too.

Here's another little pearl of wisdom. Jealousy will get you nowhere.

Obsessing about the rich and how evil they are will not make you any happier.

User avatar
Dazzler
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 15363
Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2:45 pm
Location: Among the six billion.
Contact:

Re: This whole transgender thing is out of control!

Postby Dazzler » Wed Apr 27, 6:22 am

You're such a bell-end, Norks. Never change. You're the funniest poster here most days.

User avatar
NewYork, New York
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 15678
Joined: Tue Nov 09, 5:53 pm

Re: This whole transgender thing is out of control!

Postby NewYork, New York » Wed Apr 27, 2:26 pm

Dazzler wrote:You're such a bell-end, Norks. Never change. You're the funniest poster here most days.


I would much rather be amusing than miserable like you.

User avatar
Dazzler
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 15363
Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2:45 pm
Location: Among the six billion.
Contact:

Re: This whole transgender thing is out of control!

Postby Dazzler » Wed Apr 27, 5:28 pm

Me too. Impart your wisdom, please do. How do I get to be a happy-go-lucky bookkeeper who makes his money sucking up to rich, greedy clients?

User avatar
Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 6137
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 7:43 pm
Location: Outside the Box

Re: This whole transgender thing is out of control!

Postby Rudy » Wed Apr 27, 5:31 pm

I understand that the rich can be very tasty if not satisfying.

User avatar
NewYork, New York
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 15678
Joined: Tue Nov 09, 5:53 pm

Re: This whole transgender thing is out of control!

Postby NewYork, New York » Wed Apr 27, 5:44 pm

Dazzler wrote:Me too. Impart your wisdom, please do. How do I get to be a happy-go-lucky bookkeeper who makes his money sucking up to rich, greedy clients?



You don't need to be anything in particular to suck up to rich greedy clients.

You could be a computer technician, programmer or whatever it is you do and suck up to the rich and greedy clients
for whom you already work.

I am not a bookeeper by the way.

User avatar
alpha
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 3843
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 6:12 pm
Location: damned, or in The dam!

Re: This whole transgender thing is out of control!

Postby alpha » Wed Apr 27, 11:17 pm

NewYork, New York wrote:I am not a bookeeper by the way.


Perhaps a bookmaker?

User avatar
Dazzler
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 15363
Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2:45 pm
Location: Among the six billion.
Contact:

Re: This whole transgender thing is out of control!

Postby Dazzler » Thu Apr 28, 11:10 am

NewYork, New York wrote:
You could be a computer technician, programmer or whatever it is you do and suck up to the rich and greedy clients
for whom you already work.



You could, but I don't.

Do you get a little thrill of proxy power when you walk past the homeless people who could have been housed with the tax money you helped your greedy clients to retain?

User avatar
NewYork, New York
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 15678
Joined: Tue Nov 09, 5:53 pm

Re: This whole transgender thing is out of control!

Postby NewYork, New York » Thu Apr 28, 2:46 pm

alpha wrote:
NewYork, New York wrote:I am not a bookeeper by the way.


Perhaps a bookmaker?


I do love to watch the ponies at the track.

User avatar
NewYork, New York
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 15678
Joined: Tue Nov 09, 5:53 pm

Re: This whole transgender thing is out of control!

Postby NewYork, New York » Thu Apr 28, 2:50 pm

Dazzler wrote:
NewYork, New York wrote:
You could be a computer technician, programmer or whatever it is you do and suck up to the rich and greedy clients
for whom you already work.



You could, but I don't.

Do you get a little thrill of proxy power when you walk past the homeless people who could have been housed with the tax money you helped your greedy clients to retain?


You are delusional. I have never come close to saying or writing such things.

When the power of your argument is weak, lie about the other guy.

Face it Dizzy. You have worked for the same people you accuse me of working for.

Nobody "works" for the Poor. Because the poor cannot afford to pay for our services.

You either work for a corporation or some other kind of organization or for someone with money and power.

Unless of course you are Mother Teresa and have dedicated your life to work for the poor?

You probably never even give a cent to charity.

User avatar
des
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 11271
Joined: Mon Dec 01, 12:36 am
Location: The Red Rose County

Re: This whole transgender thing is out of control!

Postby des » Thu Apr 28, 3:12 pm

NewYork, New York wrote:
Dazzler wrote:
NewYork, New York wrote:
You could be a computer technician, programmer or whatever it is you do and suck up to the rich and greedy clients
for whom you already work.



You could, but I don't.

Do you get a little thrill of proxy power when you walk past the homeless people who could have been housed with the tax money you helped your greedy clients to retain?


You are delusional. I have never come close to saying or writing such things.

When the power of your argument is weak, lie about the other guy.

Face it Dizzy. You have worked for the same people you accuse me of working for.

Nobody "works" for the Poor. Because the poor cannot afford to pay for our services.

You either work for a corporation or some other kind of organization or for someone with money and power.

Unless of course you are Mother Teresa and have dedicated your life to work for the poor?

You probably never even give a cent to charity.


You'd have to be a real hardcore mingebag not to give a penny to charity in the UK!

The chuggers, blaggers and doggers are crawling out of the fuckin' woodwork!


Peace, Des.

User avatar
Dazzler
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 15363
Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2:45 pm
Location: Among the six billion.
Contact:

Re: This whole transgender thing is out of control!

Postby Dazzler » Thu Apr 28, 3:15 pm

NewYork, New York wrote:
Nobody "works" for the Poor. Because the poor cannot afford to pay for our services.


User avatar
NewYork, New York
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 15678
Joined: Tue Nov 09, 5:53 pm

Re: This whole transgender thing is out of control!

Postby NewYork, New York » Thu Apr 28, 3:31 pm

Dazzler wrote:
NewYork, New York wrote:
Nobody "works" for the Poor. Because the poor cannot afford to pay for our services.



Maybe instead of merely posting my statement (which is both logical and true) you
could post a few opportunities to work for the poor?

User avatar
Banks
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 6235
Joined: Tue Jan 28, 5:32 am
Location: The Eldorado Cafe...

Re: This whole transgender thing is out of control!

Postby Banks » Thu Apr 28, 4:13 pm

NewYork, New York wrote:You either work for a corporation or some other kind of organization or for someone with money and power.

With all of your recent activity on here, I'm guessing you must have found work again?

User avatar
chigusa
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 4584
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 10:34 am
Location: with his mouth full of teddies, jumbo's urinating seems defiant.

Re: This whole transgender thing is out of control!

Postby chigusa » Thu Apr 28, 6:38 pm

NewYork, New York wrote:Nobody "works" for the Poor. Because the poor cannot afford to pay for our services.



I do, and in general they find a way to pay.

User avatar
NewYork, New York
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 15678
Joined: Tue Nov 09, 5:53 pm

Re: This whole transgender thing is out of control!

Postby NewYork, New York » Thu Apr 28, 6:39 pm

chigusa wrote:
NewYork, New York wrote:Nobody "works" for the Poor. Because the poor cannot afford to pay for our services.



I do, and in general they find a way to pay.


OK. I'll bite. What work do you do for the poor?

User avatar
chigusa
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 4584
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 10:34 am
Location: with his mouth full of teddies, jumbo's urinating seems defiant.

Re: This whole transgender thing is out of control!

Postby chigusa » Thu Apr 28, 6:45 pm

at the moment general building and repairs, and I had a window round for a while.
I have done and do plenty of work for poor people, they are usually better and more prompt payers than a lot of the more well off people I have worked for. especially when I was doing the fucking windows.

User avatar
NewYork, New York
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 15678
Joined: Tue Nov 09, 5:53 pm

Re: This whole transgender thing is out of control!

Postby NewYork, New York » Thu Apr 28, 6:48 pm

chigusa wrote:at the moment general building and repairs, and I had a window round for a while.
I have done and do plenty of work for poor people, they are usually better and more prompt payers than a lot of the more well off people I have worked for. especially when I was doing the fucking windows.


I stand corrected. I guess some people do work for the poor?

Sounds true to me. Rich people often haggle over agreed upon prices and fees
and refuse to pay the last 10-20%.

User avatar
alpha
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 3843
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 6:12 pm
Location: damned, or in The dam!

Re: This whole transgender thing is out of control!

Postby alpha » Thu Apr 28, 7:10 pm

des wrote:
NewYork, New York wrote:
Dazzler wrote:
NewYork, New York wrote:
You could be a computer technician, programmer or whatever it is you do and suck up to the rich and greedy clients
for whom you already work.



You could, but I don't.

Do you get a little thrill of proxy power when you walk past the homeless people who could have been housed with the tax money you helped your greedy clients to retain?


You are delusional. I have never come close to saying or writing such things.

When the power of your argument is weak, lie about the other guy.

Face it Dizzy. You have worked for the same people you accuse me of working for.

Nobody "works" for the Poor. Because the poor cannot afford to pay for our services.

You either work for a corporation or some other kind of organization or for someone with money and power.

Unless of course you are Mother Teresa and have dedicated your life to work for the poor?

You probably never even give a cent to charity.


You'd have to be a real hardcore mingebag not to give a penny to charity in the UK!

The chuggers, blaggers and doggers are crawling out of the fuckin' woodwork!


Peace, Des.


That's because you're religious Des. 'They' target the religious, because they're known to be more giving, at least at the collection plate. I used to get the mail for my religious aunt who died more than a decade ago. The politicians gave up long ago, but the religious mail and charities keeps on coming, utterly endless.

User avatar
NewYork, New York
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 15678
Joined: Tue Nov 09, 5:53 pm

Re: This whole transgender thing is out of control!

Postby NewYork, New York » Thu Apr 28, 7:15 pm

alpha wrote:
des wrote:
NewYork, New York wrote:
Dazzler wrote:
NewYork, New York wrote:
You could be a computer technician, programmer or whatever it is you do and suck up to the rich and greedy clients
for whom you already work.



You could, but I don't.

Do you get a little thrill of proxy power when you walk past the homeless people who could have been housed with the tax money you helped your greedy clients to retain?


You are delusional. I have never come close to saying or writing such things.

When the power of your argument is weak, lie about the other guy.

Face it Dizzy. You have worked for the same people you accuse me of working for.

Nobody "works" for the Poor. Because the poor cannot afford to pay for our services.

You either work for a corporation or some other kind of organization or for someone with money and power.

Unless of course you are Mother Teresa and have dedicated your life to work for the poor?

You probably never even give a cent to charity.


You'd have to be a real hardcore mingebag not to give a penny to charity in the UK!

The chuggers, blaggers and doggers are crawling out of the fuckin' woodwork!


Peace, Des.


That's because you're religious Des. 'They' target the religious, because they're known to be more giving, at least at the collection plate. I used to get the mail for my religious aunt who died more than a decade ago. The politicians gave up long ago, but the religious mail and charities keeps on coming, utterly endless.


Alpha. Now you have a problem with religion because, religious groups solicit donations, in order to help the poor and downtrodden?

We have established you don't trust the government. Who should help the poor if not private charitable organizations?

User avatar
alpha
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 3843
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 6:12 pm
Location: damned, or in The dam!

Re: This whole transgender thing is out of control!

Postby alpha » Thu Apr 28, 8:04 pm

NewYork, New York wrote:
alpha wrote:
des wrote:
NewYork, New York wrote:
Dazzler wrote:
NewYork, New York wrote:
You could be a computer technician, programmer or whatever it is you do and suck up to the rich and greedy clients
for whom you already work.



You could, but I don't.

Do you get a little thrill of proxy power when you walk past the homeless people who could have been housed with the tax money you helped your greedy clients to retain?


You are delusional. I have never come close to saying or writing such things.

When the power of your argument is weak, lie about the other guy.

Face it Dizzy. You have worked for the same people you accuse me of working for.

Nobody "works" for the Poor. Because the poor cannot afford to pay for our services.

You either work for a corporation or some other kind of organization or for someone with money and power.

Unless of course you are Mother Teresa and have dedicated your life to work for the poor?

You probably never even give a cent to charity.


You'd have to be a real hardcore mingebag not to give a penny to charity in the UK!

The chuggers, blaggers and doggers are crawling out of the fuckin' woodwork!


Peace, Des.


That's because you're religious Des. 'They' target the religious, because they're known to be more giving, at least at the collection plate. I used to get the mail for my religious aunt who died more than a decade ago. The politicians gave up long ago, but the religious mail and charities keeps on coming, utterly endless.


Alpha. Now you have a problem with religion because, religious groups solicit donations, in order to help the poor and downtrodden?


Do you have proof those donations go to the poor and downtrodden? Remember the scandal of United Way? Even donations to the Humane society need to top in the millions, before an animal will see anything. The charities in amerika don't seem to comply with what they're set up to be, imho.

NewYork, New York wrote:We have established you don't trust the government. Who should help the poor if not private charitable organizations?


People should help the poor and downtrodden and they should do it directly whenever they can. See a downtrodden fellow begging on the street, rather than pass them by give them a buck, or more, or better yet a gift certificate from a nearby diner. But don't get me totally wrong here NYNY, i do think giving to your local church is a good idea, especially if their work is being done locally and not internationally with missionary 'duties'.

User avatar
NewYork, New York
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 15678
Joined: Tue Nov 09, 5:53 pm

Re: This whole transgender thing is out of control!

Postby NewYork, New York » Thu Apr 28, 8:06 pm

alpha wrote:
People should help the poor and downtrodden and they should do it directly whenever they can. See a downtrodden fellow begging on the street, rather than pass them by give them a buck, or more, or better yet a gift certificate from a nearby diner. But don't get me totally wrong here NYNY, i do think giving to your local church is a good idea, especially if their work is being done locally and not internationally with missionary 'duties'.


Finally. A reasonable statement. Good for you Alpha.


Return to “All Politics”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests