Bill Clinton in trouble for NOT LYING???

The place to discuss political issues.

alpha
mega power poster
mega power poster

Re: Bill Clinton in trouble for NOT LYING???

Postby alpha » Fri Apr 15, 6:37 pm

NewYork, New York wrote:
alpha wrote:
NewYork, New York wrote:Black lives matter has every right to protest against police brutality. They have -0- right to be racist. They need to learn this simple truth.

As do christians, however, since it's christians inflicting the racism against those black folks, that's an impossibility, isn't it? Face it, NYNY christians are and have always been entrenched against any portion of humanity, who failed to believe in their fake god and nowadaze that attitude has spilled out into public display.

The only way amerika can become non racist is to boot the christians out and along with them their completely corrupted governments! And perhaps return to constitutional government thereby justly restoring the name America.

In addition to making racist statements, you are also a bigot.

Well done.

Please point out the racist comments, NYNY? I am bigoted against christians, because they are racists against people who don't believe in their fake god. That's as bigoted as one can get NYNY! They point their fingers at the muslims, because they adopted the same policies for non believers. How utterly ridiculous is that?

As long as there are multiple religions on this planet and just one chooses to be barbaric, terrorism will continue to evolve and senseless violence will continue.

Old Fart
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Old Fart » Fri Apr 15, 7:33 pm

What makes you think it's only Christians that are racist? Maybe the fascist comment was due to you wanting to purge Christians from society in order to make America less racist.

modern roots
super power poster
super power poster

Postby modern roots » Fri Apr 15, 8:06 pm

I don't see racism anywhere. Those days are long past. I see a variety of people everywhere I go.

Cali Guy
super poster
super poster

Postby Cali Guy » Fri Apr 15, 9:46 pm

A couple of replies on the deep thoughts of alpha.

alpha wrote:I do have racism inbred in me

After all your denials that you are in no way, shape or form you're a racist, now it's an uncontrollable function of nature that it is innate and not learned.
It's time to face the fact that your racism along with your bigotry is with out a doubt learned.

alpha wrote:I am bigoted against christians

“There is nothing more dangerous than the conscience of a bigot.”
George Bernard Shaw

alpha wrote:The only way amerika can become non racist is to boot the christians out and along with them their completely corrupted governments!

alpha wrote:Now i'm fascist cause i'm anti christian?
Get a dictionary, do some much needed reading.

In your mind calling for the removal of a segment of society isn't autocratically inspired or dictatorial, that...even in the weakest of dictionaries, is the definition of fascism

alpha wrote:Amazing, we're at the top of the food chain and can't begin to embrace humanity

(h)yo͞oˈmanədē/
noun
noun: humanity; plural noun: humanities
2. 1.
the human race; human beings collectively

And you cannot embrace human beings collecitvely, why?
alpha wrote: because we're forced to pay homage to the few individuals who rule the planet.

Is your lack of self determination inbred as well?

alpha wrote: and Cali guy see if you can get this one thru that head of yers. Obamy is our commander and chief. Before we invaded Afghanistan on Bush's dime the Taliban had effectively wiped out the opium fields in their country by hanging any offending farmers.

Here's some other accomplishments of those community organizers you idolize too long to list here
alpha wrote:Would you call an asshole like that a president, or the lackey he is?

Yet you choose to call him a “blackey”, why?

Your extreme sensitivity to criticism reminds me of a Parker Palmer quote:

“Fascist movements kill off their critics, literally or metaphorically, while democratic movements value, invite and even welcome criticism.”

Stick to your rants on the world oligarchy, it's no more well thought out...but it doesn't expose your rabid racism and bigotry.

Old Fart
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Old Fart » Fri Apr 15, 10:37 pm

That was a good old fashioned ass whipping.

Old Fart
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Old Fart » Fri Apr 15, 10:41 pm

modern roots wrote:I don't see racism anywhere

Can't see the forest for the trees.

modern roots
super power poster
super power poster

Postby modern roots » Fri Apr 15, 11:15 pm

Old Fart wrote:
modern roots wrote:I don't see racism anywhere

Can't see the forest for the trees.

I can see the trees in the forest you numbnut. You're a tool for the masses.

alpha
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby alpha » Sun Apr 17, 9:44 am

Cali Guy wrote:A couple of replies on the deep thoughts of alpha.

alpha wrote:I do have racism inbred in me

After all your denials that you are in no way, shape or form you're a racist, now it's an uncontrollable function of nature that it is innate and not learned.
It's time to face the fact that your racism along with your bigotry is with out a doubt learned.

You're feeling scorned are you cali guise, good, you then know how you make other people feel. Yes it's a learned byproduct of listening to what was learned growing up in a society that separated us, kept us apart for the most part of my schooling and not only schooling, where we ate, where we shopped, all separated, so yeah i feel it was inbred in me, whilst it was being crammed down my throat, wanton of it, or not.

alpha wrote:I am bigoted against christians

[quote=“George Bernard Shaw"]There is nothing more dangerous than the conscience of a bigot.[/quote]

One thing more dangerous is trying to properly quote George on channels.

alpha wrote:The only way amerika can become non racist is to boot the christians out and along with them their completely corrupted governments!

alpha wrote:Now i'm fascist cause i'm anti christian?
Get a dictionary, do some much needed reading.

Cali Guy wrote:In your mind calling for the removal of a segment of society isn't autocratically inspired or dictatorial, that...even in the weakest of dictionaries, is the definition of fascism

Removing known terrorists from a free society is hardly dictatorial. I believe our government dishes out the majority of the terrorism in the world and the sole and only reason is to turn a profit, keep our economy humming. The Taliban are a byproduct of cia meddling, when the russians were invading afghanistan. Al Queda is another byproduct of cia meddling, so wtf? But now they're our new boogeymen. Evil people who need to be killed, but rather than targeting them we go after their families, their women and children (Hilary Clinton is quoted as saying the women and children and other innocent civilians killed by US drones are collateral damage in our fight against terrorism). Can you explain the "against" Cali guy? I for one would prefer an end to that violence and i believe the only way it can occur is if religion is not kicked out as i mentioned above, but people recognize it for what it is, which is a tool to create and instill violence amongst people seemingly wanting peace. It's a wish i'm fully aware will never come true in my life time, but someday perhaps it will.

alpha wrote:Amazing, we're at the top of the food chain and can't begin to embrace humanity

Cali Guy wrote:(h)yo͞oˈmanədē/
noun
noun: humanity; plural noun: humanities
2. 1.
the human race; human beings collectively

And you cannot embrace human beings collecitvely, why?

alpha wrote: because we're forced to pay homage to the few individuals who rule the planet.

Cali guy wrote:Is your lack of self determination inbred as well?

It actually is Cali guy, been inbred into all of us before we were born, began in our mother's wombs and the manipulating never ends once we reach breathing life. Try this film, which i believe states a lot of facts about how all of our lives are manipulated in ways we never even realize.

alpha wrote: and Cali guy see if you can get this one thru that head of yers. Obamy is our commander and chief. Before we invaded Afghanistan on Bush's dime the Taliban had effectively wiped out the opium fields in their country by hanging any offending farmers.

Cali guy wrote:Here's some other accomplishments of those community organizers you idolize too long to list here

What you show me is gore and terrorism and i'd be the first to admit that i wouldn't want to live under the Taliban's rule, but it was their country and we invaded on a pack of lies and continue to rape their country of it's resources and whilst doing that we've opened their opium fields for profit back home. Not the Taliban Cali guy, amerika the ugly. The Taliban, nasty as their lifestyles are, are still fighting for their freedom, perhaps fighting a dirty war, but it's against a far more formidable force and one whose never proven the reason for their invasion, so again wtf cali guy?

alpha wrote:Would you call an asshole like that a president, or the lackey he is?

Cali guy wrote:Yet you choose to call him a “blackey”, why?

I choose to call him a lackey, because that's what he is. He lacks character and he doesn't give a f*ck about humanity. He's a terrorist and proud of it and because of that he's as naked as all your other 'leaders'.

Cali guy wrote:Your extreme sensitivity to criticism reminds me of a Parker Palmer quote:

“Fascist movements kill off their critics, literally or metaphorically, while democratic movements value, invite and even welcome criticism.”

Why then did no amerikan news sources not deliver or have tiny blurbs about the over four hundred arrests at the us capitol on Monday, over the piss poor political climate in the US? And no follow up reports of the protests, all week long? Kind of proof our government no longer feels welcome to criticism, especially in our 'free' press, does it? Appears our news is on the same level as Xinhua doesn't it? That sound freedom like, or fascist to you Cali guy?

We don't have any democratic movements here cali guy, only fascists ones. Easy to see if one just looks around and visits history, especially ours. Our country is the one dishing out the violence, because it can and then hides behind a screen of propaganda.

Cali guy wrote:Stick to your rants on the world oligarchy, it's no more well thought out...but it doesn't expose your rabid racism and bigotry.

No foaming at the mouth here cali guy i'd just like to rid the world of the terrorists and they're not the boogeymen our government have personally picked. They're much closer to us than that.

You spoke of the people who were come for and nobody spoke. Well, Cali guy our government has been coming for whomever they please and the world has been screaming "No Mas", but we keep coming and remember, all just to turn another profit.

Old Fart wrote:That was a good old fashioned ass whipping.

We've all been taking one at the hands of the feds, but that's the only one i'm aware of.

Old Fart
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Old Fart » Sun Apr 17, 1:23 pm

tltr

Especially considering the author.

Cali Guy
super poster
super poster

Postby Cali Guy » Sun Apr 17, 3:59 pm

Old Fart wrote:tltr

Synopsis of alpha's prattle:
I am a self described inbred racist, virulent bigot and Taliban apologist.

alpha
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby alpha » Sun Apr 17, 9:48 pm

Old Fart wrote:tltr

Sorry i didn't include the abridged edition, OF and i know you don't owe me, but i'd like to ask one favor from you. Both you and Rudy have a talent behind the camera. You both should find more instances to post your photos, for all of us to see.

Cali Guy wrote:Synopsis of alpha's prattle:
I am a self described inbred racist, virulent bigot and Taliban apologist.

Iff'n you find our mutual history to be prattle cali guy, then you've still some studying to do, but start with that dictionary. Very noble of you to try and decipher one, but here's a hint. They're giving the correct spellings, pronunciations and definitions of the words, which are in alphabetical order. Keep trying tho it can seem like hard work but reading comprehension will come with understanding those word's definitions.

Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Rudy » Mon Apr 18, 2:42 pm

You should never do that quote thingy with alpha.

Its pure insanity to even attempt it.

Cali Guy
super poster
super poster

Postby Cali Guy » Fri Apr 22, 4:57 pm

Rudy wrote:You should never do that quote thingy with alpha.

Its pure insanity to even attempt it.

Not really, the drivel of an “inbred racist” is easily deflated.

alpha wrote: Iff'n you find our mutual history to be prattle

I don't...only your replies. Easy enough, no dictionary needed.

smokedpeppers
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby smokedpeppers » Fri Apr 22, 11:53 pm

bumper sticker . "Hillary sucks but not like Monica"

Dazzler
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Dazzler » Sat Apr 23, 4:26 pm

Bumper sticker: The level of political discourse in the US should shame anyone who thinks it's still a developed nation

smokedpeppers
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby smokedpeppers » Sat Apr 23, 6:39 pm

Dazzler wrote:Bumper sticker: The level of political discourse in the US should shame anyone who thinks it's still a developed nation

story is . bbc reporter at press conference in london ....

“Thank you, Mr. President. You’ve made your views very plain on the fact that British voters should choose to stay in the E.U. But in the interest of good friends always being honest, are you also saying that our decades-old special relationship, that’s been through so much, would be fundamentally damaged and changed by our exit? If so, how? And are you also, do you have any sympathy with people who think this is none of your business?”

.... this is the kind of dogmatism stateside's put up with for 7+ . when ttip gets ramrod'ed you europeans gone to answer to him as well, for he'll be ceo post 2nd term .

nemesystem
super poster
super poster

Postby nemesystem » Sat Apr 23, 7:21 pm

Old Fart wrote:What makes you think it's only Christians that are racist? Maybe the fascist comment was due to you wanting to purge Christians from society in order to make America less racist.

It's not that christians are the only ones that are racist. It's that they are the major religion in the US and sub sections of the religion (JUST LIKE ISLAM) preach hate an intolerance and the Christian leadership does jack shit about it.

For example Westboro BAPTIST church you don't see the Pope or any other high ranking church official condeming them. Or look at the dumb ass Mormon's who think it's ok to spend millions of dollars on an other states religious laws.

I love how "christians" seem to forgot the bible itself teaches colored people are the spawn of satan er kain or whatever basically making them not equal.
then we go on and on about interpetations of the bible... but the fact of the matter is.. If you interpret it wrong once whos say it wasn't wrong in the first place?

Which no organized religion likes lol

smokedpeppers
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby smokedpeppers » Mon Apr 25, 4:00 am

this new 20$ harriet tubman remake's should give pause for panic to racist, people with anti-christian views or anti-gun views, and/or those with a staunch democrat beliefs . the new gal on the block, was a gun toting, bible thumping, republican, rebel, of colour .

NewYork, New York
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby NewYork, New York » Mon Apr 25, 2:27 pm

Dazzler wrote:Bumper sticker: The level of political discourse in the US should shame anyone who thinks it's still a developed nation

This comment eerily reminds one of the current state of UK Politics..

Just saying.

Cat
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Cat » Thu May 12, 7:08 pm

The gun George Zimmerman used to kill Trayvon Martin has been removed from the auction site where George opened bidding for it at $5000.oo.

"In an online posting to announce the auction, Mr Zimmerman said that he would use the profits to "fight" the Black Lives Matter movement and oppose Democrat Hillary's Clinton's presidential campaign."
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-36281438

Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Rudy » Thu May 12, 7:18 pm

George Zimmerman, steadfast conservative and racist organization fighter.
Kinda like you know hoo.

worldcitizen1723
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby worldcitizen1723 » Fri May 13, 3:45 am

bill clinton was formally sued for voter fraud in MA

Generous_J
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Generous_J » Wed May 18, 2:36 am

Rudy wrote:George Zimmerman, steadfast conservative and racist organization fighter.
Kinda like you know hoo.

Voldemort?

Return to “All Politics”