Run Trump Run

The place to discuss political issues.

Cat
mega power poster
mega power poster

Re: Run Trump Run

Postby Cat » Sat May 28, 5:33 pm

smokedpeppers wrote:DonaldTrump eats cold McDonalds.

Well, that explains it then.

smokedpeppers
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby smokedpeppers » Sat May 28, 7:15 pm

i could give a care regarding trump . one things obvious though, he's a billionaire, state side most are struggling to remain thousand'aire, so perhaps thast vegy chart is misleading??

modern roots
super power poster
super power poster

Postby modern roots » Sat May 28, 7:24 pm

The only remaining survivor born in the 1800's (born in 1899) is a meat eater, not a vegan. She's 116 and counting and she doesn't thank broccoli and cauliflower for her long life. You can google this 116 year old woman and read it for yourself.
I'm sure the vegans are fuming mad this woman made it to 116 with eggs and meat!!!

smokedpeppers
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby smokedpeppers » Sun May 29, 3:47 am

rootzy, what the fuck does some carnivorous senior, have to do with trumps mac meal? .

modern roots
super power poster
super power poster

Postby modern roots » Sun May 29, 4:34 am

It's in response to the "brain" foods post. I didn't see eggs and meat on the list. This 116 year old woman isn't brain dead. Google her and read about her. Her diet consists of raw eggs EVERY day and the occasional minced meat.
At least the steaming pile of shit, Dump, eats meat. Maybe there is hope for him!!!

Dazzler
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Dazzler » Sun May 29, 9:18 am

modern roots wrote:It's in response to the "brain" foods post. I didn't see eggs and meat on the list. This 116 year old woman isn't brain dead. Google her and read about her. Her diet consists of raw eggs EVERY day and the occasional minced meat.
At least the steaming pile of shit, Dump, eats meat. Maybe there is hope for him!!!

Perhaps she's thick as fuck. You're not exactly an advertisement for the intellectual benefits of a carnivorous diet, are you?

modern roots
super power poster
super power poster

Postby modern roots » Sun May 29, 6:19 pm

Dazzler wrote:
modern roots wrote:It's in response to the "brain" foods post. I didn't see eggs and meat on the list. This 116 year old woman isn't brain dead. Google her and read about her. Her diet consists of raw eggs EVERY day and the occasional minced meat.

Perhaps she's thick as fuck. You're not exactly an advertisement for the intellectual benefits of a carnivorous diet, are you?

I've got a Bachelor of Science degree and a Master of Arts degree so your attempted insults mean nothing to me, intellectually speaking. As usual, Dizzy, you're just grasping at straws, taking another stab at a crack. Funny how you only end up making an ass of yourself.

nemesystem
super poster
super poster

Postby nemesystem » Sun May 29, 6:29 pm

lol

After huffing paint I too can come up with some nonsensical bullshit.

Dazzler
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Dazzler » Sun May 29, 10:00 pm

modern roots wrote:
Dazzler wrote:

I've got a Bachelor of Science degree and a Master of Arts degree so your attempted insults mean nothing to me, intellectually speaking. As usual, Dizzy, you're just grasping at straws, taking another stab at a crack. Funny how you only end up making an ass of yourself.

Really? In what subjects? Why did you switch from science to arts?

modern roots
super power poster
super power poster

Postby modern roots » Sun May 29, 10:45 pm

Well, before you start with 20 questions on my university career why don't you intellectually "man up" to the table and tell me what degrees you hold? Do you have an Associate degree? A bachelor's? Are you a J.D.? Do you have a Ph.D.?
No, I think its time you answer a question. Time about is fair play.

Dazzler
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Dazzler » Sun May 29, 11:18 pm

You first.

modern roots
super power poster
super power poster

Postby modern roots » Mon May 30, 1:01 am

Dazzler wrote:You first.

Then fuck off. You want me to answer questions? Then you'll have to answer questions. I've already told you I have a B.S. and M.A. yet you can't respond in kind. Why is that?

nemesystem
super poster
super poster

Postby nemesystem » Mon May 30, 1:58 am

What are you doing with those degrees MR?
That is the real question..

and to answer your question. I'm a college drop out and proud of it. The lack of degree really hasn't held me back in terms of a "career" or job.

modern roots
super power poster
super power poster

Postby modern roots » Mon May 30, 2:46 am

nemesystem wrote:What are you doing with those degrees MR?
That is the real question..

and to answer your question. I'm a college drop out and proud of it. The lack of degree really hasn't held me back in terms of a "career" or job.

You don't need a college degree for everything. My cousin dropped out of college too and now works as the finance man at a car dealership. Bringing in almost six figures a year sitting behind a desk telling people to sign their name by the "X" mark on all the paperwork. It's so easy a monkey could do it. BUT, the hours and days are SHIT. He works 10 hour days and works every Saturday. And that would suck!!!

My question to you is this: why do I need to be doing something with my degrees? No, seriously, I'll tell you what I do with my degrees, I wipe my ass with them. I try to get the majority of the shit on the words that read "Bachelor of Science" and "Master of Arts".

I'd encourage you to get a Bachelor's degree just so you can wipe your ass with yours. It's a great feeling to wipe with a piece of paper that costs so much money.

: )

Dazzler
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Dazzler » Mon May 30, 7:37 am

modern roots wrote:
Dazzler wrote:You first.

Then fuck off. You want me to answer questions? Then you'll have to answer questions. I've already told you I have a B.S. and M.A. yet you can't respond in kind. Why is that?

Because I asked first.

Bohannon
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Bohannon » Mon May 30, 4:24 pm

I smell a lot of BS and I think it's coming from MR's towel. Why would someone with a BS then follow it with an MA? Oral Roberts U?

modern roots
super power poster
super power poster

Postby modern roots » Mon May 30, 4:37 pm

That smell isn't BS, it's the veiled stench of ridicule coming from Dizzy. He's a good little disciple of Salinsky. And once one realizes Dizzy's game of ridicule it's easy to identify that smell. That's why I don't take Dizzy serious. To Dizzy, everyone and everything is fair game for ridicule, except himself.

Happy chiefing to you, Bo.

Dazzler
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Dazzler » Mon May 30, 5:20 pm

modern roots wrote:That smell isn't BS, it's the veiled stench of ridicule coming from Dizzy. He's a good little disciple of Salinsky. And once one realizes Dizzy's game of ridicule it's easy to identify that smell. That's why I don't take Dizzy serious. To Dizzy, everyone and everything is fair game for ridicule, except himself.

All I did was ask was what disciplines you graduated. Why are you being so defensive?

modern roots
super power poster
super power poster

Postby modern roots » Mon May 30, 5:32 pm

Dazzler wrote:
modern roots wrote:That smell isn't BS, it's the veiled stench of ridicule coming from Dizzy. He's a good little disciple of Salinsky. And once one realizes Dizzy's game of ridicule it's easy to identify that smell. That's why I don't take Dizzy serious. To Dizzy, everyone and everything is fair game for ridicule, except himself.

All I did was ask was what disciplines you graduated. Why are you being so defensive?

Dazz, it's Memorial Day. Isn't it time for you to roll up a big, fat joint and fire up the grill?

Dazzler
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Dazzler » Mon May 30, 5:54 pm

You really don't want to discuss your academic achievements do you? I wonder why, when you were so keen to trumpet them earlier.

I can't be bothered with weed any more. I smoked it for a few years, but there's not a lot you can get out of it after the first decade or so, is there? It just becomes a crutch.

It's May Day here and I'm busy writing software.

modern roots
super power poster
super power poster

Postby modern roots » Mon May 30, 6:48 pm

Dazzler wrote:You really don't want to discuss your academic achievements do you? I wonder why, when you were so keen to trumpet them earlier.

I can't be bothered with weed any more. I smoked it for a few years, but there's not a lot you can get out of it after the first decade or so, is there? It just becomes a crutch.

It's May Day here and I'm busy writing software.

From the looks of it you're as "eager" as I am to continue the university discussion. I'm waiting on you. Go ahead.
And no, I don't smoke weed for a crutch. I broke my ankle years ago and found out what a crutch really was.

Yet you continue with your ridicule.

Happy software writing to you.

Dazzler
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Dazzler » Mon May 30, 7:05 pm

modern roots wrote:
I don't have any academic qualifications and I'm avoiding the question in the hope that people will forget that I pretended to have loads of degrees and shit.

FTFY

modern roots
super power poster
super power poster

Postby modern roots » Mon May 30, 7:21 pm

Happy ridiculing to you.

I'll give you a hug ((((Dazz)))) and tell you I love you.

nemesystem
super poster
super poster

Postby nemesystem » Mon May 30, 11:31 pm

modern roots wrote:
My question to you is this: why do I need to be doing something with my degrees? No, seriously, I'll tell you what I do with my degrees, I wipe my ass with them. I try to get the majority of the shit on the words that read "Bachelor of Science" and "Master of Arts".

I'd encourage you to get a Bachelor's degree just so you can wipe your ass with yours. It's a great feeling to wipe with a piece of paper that costs so much money.

What is the point of getting a degree in something and not using it? Seems like a waste of time and effort if you ask me.

btw I'm glad you ditched the shit rags for actual paper! Maybe by next year you will have graduated to actual toilet paper.

nemesystem
super poster
super poster

Postby nemesystem » Mon May 30, 11:36 pm

I just read that Trump's dumbass is asking for funding from the RNC because apparently his campaign doesn't have enough money to run new attack ads against Hillary this summer....

LMAO

so after Trump loses the election he can and will blame the Republicans... lmfao...

modern roots
super power poster
super power poster

Postby modern roots » Mon May 30, 11:43 pm

nemesystem wrote:
modern roots wrote:

What is the point of getting a degree in something and not using it? Seems like a waste of time and effort if you ask me.

btw I'm glad you ditched the shit rags for actual paper! Maybe by next year you will have graduated to actual toilet paper.

I've wondered the same thing about all those people that get Art degrees yet still can't draw a stick figure.

Dazzler
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Dazzler » Tue May 31, 7:32 am

nemesystem wrote:I just read that Trump's dumbass is asking for funding from the RNC because apparently his campaign doesn't have enough money to run new attack ads against Hillary this summer....

LMAO

so after Trump loses the election he can and will blame the Republicans... lmfao...

I thought he'd begged 100 million from that wingnut Sheldon Adelson. Has he spent it already?

Dazzler
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Dazzler » Tue May 31, 9:19 am

modern roots wrote:Happy ridiculing to you.

You seem to regard a request for you to back up your preposterous lies as 'ridicule'. It isn't. It's part of the process via which humans understand things and discriminate truth from non-truth.

Yeah, no thanks.

modern roots
super power poster
super power poster

Postby modern roots » Thu Jun 02, 2:23 am

Dazzler wrote:
modern roots wrote:Happy ridiculing to you.

You seem to regard a request for you to back up your preposterous lies as 'ridicule'. It isn't. It's part of the process via which humans understand things and discriminate truth from non-truth.

Yeah, no thanks.

Happy posting and happy requesting to you.

Happy chiefing to the rest of you

Cat
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Cat » Fri Jun 03, 10:13 pm

Will Drumpf ever stop yammering? I can't get over what a motor mouth that fucker is.

Return to “All Politics”