Run Trump Run

The place to discuss political issues.

Cat
mega power poster
mega power poster

Run Trump Run

Postby Cat » Wed Jul 15, 2:33 pm

At least he isn't a complete bore like all those other GOP stiffs. I hope he makes it to the first debate!

Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster

Re: Run Trump Run

Postby Rudy » Wed Jul 15, 3:03 pm

Lol. It makes for some very strange political theatre.

Personally I would hate to be anywhere near the bastard.
He reeks of power mad contemptuous ass.

Dazzler
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Dazzler » Wed Jul 15, 3:30 pm

I think he's an exceptionally talented individual. It's not everyone who can turn a $200 million inheritance into $5bn of debt.

Old Fart
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Old Fart » Wed Jul 15, 4:12 pm

Dazzler wrote:I think he's an exceptionally talented individual. It's not everyone who can turn a $200 million inheritance into $5bn of debt.

4 billion USD (2015)
Donald Trump, Net worth

Old Fart
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Old Fart » Wed Jul 15, 4:18 pm

The stupid fucker may not make it to the primaries after getting into a Twitter war with El Guapo. I bet he's pissing in his pants.

Dazzler
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Dazzler » Wed Jul 15, 6:30 pm

Old Fart wrote:
Dazzler wrote:I think he's an exceptionally talented individual. It's not everyone who can turn a $200 million inheritance into $5bn of debt.

4 billion USD (2015)
Donald Trump, Net worth

[citation needed]

Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Rudy » Wed Jul 15, 9:55 pm

Dazzler wrote:
Old Fart wrote:

4 billion USD (2015)
Donald Trump, Net worth

[citation needed]

http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/15/politics/ ... index.html

Old Fart
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Old Fart » Thu Jul 16, 10:48 pm

Campaign memorabilia is already starting to surface.

http://huff.to/1M4txRJ

a bollocks
mega power poster
mega power poster
Location: Not A'dam dam'it..... a traveler, a heart, no woot for you.

Postby a bollocks » Thu Jul 16, 11:31 pm

Rudy wrote:Lol. It makes for some very strange political theatre.

and word has it that hair is catching.

des
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby des » Fri Jul 17, 5:55 am

Is 'trump' another word for a fart in the US like it is here in Britain?

Peace, Des.

Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Rudy » Fri Jul 17, 2:36 pm

a bollocks wrote:

...and fetching if viewed from the topside.

alpha
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby alpha » Fri Jul 17, 3:05 pm

Rudy wrote:
a bollocks wrote:

...and fetching if viewed from the topside.

I hate to be kvetching, but it's more like retching. However, how can it be viewed from any angle besides topside?

alpha
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby alpha » Fri Jul 17, 3:08 pm

des wrote:Is 'trump' another word for a fart in the US like it is here in Britain?

Peace, Des.

Not that i've ever heard, but that certainly puts a new spin on a trumpet solo, doesn't it?

Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Rudy » Fri Jul 17, 3:42 pm

alpha wrote:
I hate to be kvetching, but it's more like retching. However, how can it be viewed from any angle besides topside?

Oh you don`t want to go there!

alpha
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby alpha » Fri Jul 17, 7:40 pm

Rudy wrote:
alpha wrote:

Oh you don`t want to go there!

Oh i'm sure we don't! You'd have to be, early in the morning, in the trumpetier's throne room, which likely reeks of strumpets 'n trumpets and be standing directly behind him on a bad hair day. And if he's startled, when he spots you in his mirror, according to Des he may trump you!

alpha
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby alpha » Sat Jul 18, 5:30 am

Trump should keep this race interesting, at least and he has the money to make the media put up, or shut up.

Ben Kamisar wrote:Donald Trump called into MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” on Thursday to wager a year of Lawrence O'Donnell's network salary after the MSNBC host accused Trump of lying on his financial disclosure forms.

Cat
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Cat » Tue Jul 21, 7:16 pm

While the GOP scoffs, Trump continues to dominate.

alpha
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby alpha » Tue Jul 21, 7:24 pm

Cat wrote:While the GOP scoffs, Trump continues to dominate.

He's rattling off the truth, especially about McCain. Something all the other GOP candidates have never tried, for fear it would be their unraveling.

Dazzler
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Dazzler » Tue Jul 21, 7:27 pm

alpha wrote:Trump should keep this race interesting, at least and he has the money to make the media put up, or shut up.

Ben Kamisar wrote:Donald Trump called into MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” on Thursday to wager a year of Lawrence O'Donnell's network salary after the MSNBC host accused Trump of lying on his financial disclosure forms.

Wow. What a loudmouthed, bullying prick.

Cali Guy
super poster
super poster

Postby Cali Guy » Tue Jul 21, 7:28 pm

In spite of his blatant plagiarism of General Wesley Clark, Al Franken and Cris Rock with his McCain 'heroism' comment.

alpha
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby alpha » Tue Jul 21, 8:19 pm

Dazzler wrote:
alpha wrote:Trump should keep this race interesting, at least and he has the money to make the media put up, or shut up.

Wow. What a loudmouthed, bullying prick.

I disagree. Had Trump said he was going to sue, then i might consider him a 'loudmouthed, bullying prick'. However, his bet divulged this.

In the intervening hours between Joe and Thursday evening’s Last Word, however, O’Donnell had a drastic change of heart. He used his show’s monologue to explain:

Lawrence O'Donnell wrote:Now for a few words about Donald Trump. I like him. […] When I met Donald Trump just three months ago, Donald was making his grand entrance in the ballroom of the White House Correspondents’ Dinner and I was sitting alone at a table minding my own business. He spotted me, called my name. And watch what he did. He stretches out his hand for a handshake. That — he does that to a guy who savaged him four years ago when he was talking about running for president.

[…] Donald is now bothered by my disbelief that I’ve expressed about how much money NBC paid him as the star of The Apprentice series. And today Donald came up with a better idea than threatening to sue me this time. He challenged me to bet 100 percent of my salary that I am wrong about his NBC income. Now where I come from, no one settled their disagreements with bets because none of us had any money to bet.

So, no, Donald, there won’t be any bet because I would never bet about anything. […] And, I might be wrong. I have never said I know exactly how much Donald Trump made for the entire series. I don’t know. I’ve made semi-educated guesses about it and I don’t really care very much about it. […] I stupidly jumped into talking about it again on Morning Joe today where I, in effect, hijacked a few minutes of the show to talk about this thing that I know doesn’t matter.

Trump's disclosure to the Federal Election Committee is 'sposed to be accurate, otherwise a crime has been committed. So, i believe the studio exec in charge of his show should've fired O'Donnell, since his 'news' is much about nothing.

Cujo04
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Cujo04 » Wed Jul 22, 3:43 am

If O'Donnell is getting paid at all for his efforts on that network, then he is stealing money. And is he related to Rosie?

Bohannon
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Bohannon » Wed Jul 22, 2:56 pm

alpha wrote:

He's rattling off the truth, especially about McCain. Something all the other GOP candidates have never tried, for fear it would be their unraveling.

Are you a vet? What truth is he telling about McCain?

Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Rudy » Wed Jul 22, 4:29 pm

Bohannon wrote:

In between the farts and bluster Donald has uttered a bit of truth about McCain.

http://content.time.com/time/politics/a ... 61,00.html

While McCain is a powerful senator, talks a good game, loves Pentagon spending and has
supported going to war with whomever, wherever over whatever;
he seems reticent when it comes to thinking about budgeting in a few extra dollars
here and there for our veterans who quite often are damaged and in need.

A bit odd for someone who you`d think would do everything in his power to help war vets.

alpha
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby alpha » Wed Jul 22, 5:56 pm

Bohannon wrote:
alpha wrote:

McCain isn't, nor was ever a war hero! Look up Sgt. York, or Audie Murphy and see what they did to earn the title hero. McCain received his silver star because both his daddy and his granddaddy were four star admirals, period. His name on that list only tarnishes the others, imo. He was captured and failed to do anything during his detainment. Never even managed to escape. He technically wasn't even a prisoner of war, since his country deemed it a "police action" at the time. And the accusations of North Vietnam firing on Amerikan ships in the Gulf of Tonkin were mostly fabrications.

Historynet wrote:This article by Capt. Carl Otis Schuster, U.S. Navy (ret.) originally appeared in the June 2008 issue of Vietnam magazine. A National Security Agency report released in 2007 reveals unequivocally that the alleged Aug. 4, 1964, attack by North Vietnam on U.S. destroyers never actually happened.

I have read the Robert McNamara fabricated the events of August 2nd as well.

Secondly Bo, McCain has been a member of the armed forces committee since the late eighties and now is the incumbent chairman and yet he's done nothing visible to help disabled veterans, whatsoever. Just continues to put a bandaid on a bleeding artery. Also he and Kerry's decision to say there were no more americans being held against their will in the nineties was beyond deplorable and nothing more than sucking up to their former enemy.

All of your 'leaders' are naked, Bo. It only takes a smidgen of awareness to realize it. Most everyone of them are in it for themselves and nobody else except a few close friends along for the ride. They've been bought by the bankers and rather than believing in America, they are instead embracing Amerika.

Dazzler
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Dazzler » Wed Jul 22, 5:58 pm

How do the skills acquired through war 'heroism' transfer to the job of running a country then? No-one's ever adequately explained this.

Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Rudy » Wed Jul 22, 8:04 pm

alpha wrote:

McCain received his silver star because both his daddy and his granddaddy were four star admirals, period. His name on that list only tarnishes the others, imo. He was captured and failed to do anything during his detainment. Never even managed to escape. He technically wasn't even a prisoner of war, since his country deemed it a "police action" at the time.

I didn`t use the rest of your quote because it did nothing to support your very tacky proclamation.

McCain may not be the most chaste leader in the bunch, but I would never denigrate his service record.

What the fuck alpha.

alpha
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby alpha » Wed Jul 22, 8:51 pm

Rudy wrote:
alpha wrote:

McCain received his silver star because both his daddy and his granddaddy were four star admirals, period. His name on that list only tarnishes the others, imo. He was captured and failed to do anything during his detainment. Never even managed to escape. He technically wasn't even a prisoner of war, since his country deemed it a "police action" at the time.

I didn`t use the rest of your quote because it did nothing to support your very tacky proclamation.

McCain may not be the most chaste leader in the bunch, but I would never denigrate his service record.

What the fuck alpha.

I didn't denigrate his service record. His service record speaks for itself and doesn't explain why he earned a silver star. He then became a puppet like the rest of our politicians, out for the gold and fuck you and me, that's what the fuck, imho.

and how does being the chairman of the Senate Armed Services Committee and failing to do anything for the Veterans Administration, not supportive of my factual revelation? Other than his parents getting him the silver star, which admittedly was speculation. Also, could you explain to me how a massive terroristic attack, on a sovereign nation, whose very invasion was based on lies could have any heroes at all, at least amongst the invaders? And lastly does any of this resonate, within you, with our more recent history, concerning Iraq and Afghanistan?

For the past hundred years our wars have been proxies, to make profit, not political statements. Heck, our former military commanders allowed the attack on Pearl Harbor to occur. Pretty much forced the Japanese to attack, knew it was coming and chose not to tell the commander's at Pearl Harbor, for fear of letting the Japanese know their code had been broken and it was the perfect opportunity to get a reluctant government into the conflict.

Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Rudy » Wed Jul 22, 9:58 pm

No I can`t buy all that in same sack.

alpha
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby alpha » Wed Jul 22, 11:40 pm

Rudy wrote:No I can`t buy all that in same sack.

Most American can't Rudy, they're patriotism stymies any effort. However placing one's patriotism with people who've sold out to bankers, for unimaginable wealth, have misplaced their faith anyway, imho.

Funny photo, btw. I think you've posted it before, or i've seen it elsewhere, but humorous every time i see it, thanks!

Return to “All Politics”