Run Trump Run

The place to discuss political issues.

modern roots
super power poster
super power poster

Re: Run Trump Run

Postby modern roots » Fri Jun 03, 10:49 pm

He's worse than a long winded preacher. Maybe a protester will duct tape his mouth shut.

Bohannon
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Bohannon » Sat Jun 04, 1:24 am

Just curious (I really don't know why). Do any of you have the slightest idea what "happy chiefing to you" means?

Generous_J
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Generous_J » Sat Jun 04, 1:36 am

Cat wrote:Drumpf

Nicely done.

Not sure whether or not there should be an umlaut there too!

boneymaroni
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby boneymaroni » Sat Jun 04, 3:59 am

Bohannon wrote: Do any of you have the slightest idea what "happy chiefing to you" means?

I think he wants us to take drugs.

MileHighDenver
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby MileHighDenver » Sat Jun 04, 4:58 am

boneymaroni wrote:
Bohannon wrote: Do any of you have the slightest idea what "happy chiefing to you" means?

I think he wants us to take drugs.

No no, leading a gleeful tribe is my guess.

Cali Guy
super poster
super poster

Postby Cali Guy » Tue Jun 07, 5:37 pm

Bohannon wrote:Just curious (I really don't know why). Do any of you have the slightest idea what "happy chiefing to you" means?

Using a search engine never crossed your mind?
My first guess is you'll come back with a 'I couldn't be bothered', so instead of putting two words into a search you post a question.
Second guess is you'll claim you're being facetious.

Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Rudy » Tue Jun 07, 6:04 pm

Its when the leader of the clan rolls a huge turd into a cosmic joint for all to enjoy...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UReVVrbL8xs

Cat
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Cat » Fri Jun 24, 1:51 pm

The dangers of Populist whimsy are the reason I'm glad we have an electoral college here. Trump is riding the wave but he won't win the general.

Generous_J
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Generous_J » Fri Jun 24, 3:13 pm

Cat wrote:The dangers of Populist whimsy are the reason I'm glad we have an electoral college here. Trump is riding the wave but he won't win the general.

Its too late too be 'proud' of your 'checks and balances'. You have got a choice between Trump and Clinton.

NewYork, New York
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby NewYork, New York » Fri Jun 24, 4:58 pm

Generous_J wrote:
Cat wrote:The dangers of Populist whimsy are the reason I'm glad we have an electoral college here. Trump is riding the wave but he won't win the general.

Its too late too be 'proud' of your 'checks and balances'. You have got a choice between Trump and Clinton.

I hate Trump, but will probably vote for him.

Simply because Hillary Clinton is a criminal. She is the head of a vast criminal enterprise.
I call her "Ma Barker".

I will have no choice but to vote for Trump. Hopefully he won't be as big of an asshole as he sounds.

Generous_J
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Generous_J » Fri Jun 24, 5:02 pm

NewYork, New York wrote:
Generous_J wrote:

Simply because Hillary Clinton is a criminal. She is the head of a vast criminal enterprise.
I call her "Ma Barker".

I will have no choice but to vote for Trump. Hopefully he won't be as big of an asshole as he sounds.

You really are profoundly retarded.

Bohannon
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Bohannon » Fri Jun 24, 5:21 pm

NewYork, New York wrote:
Generous_J wrote:

I call her "Ma Barker".

That is sad on so many levels. Who is under indictment for fraud right now? Isn't fraud a crime (not to mention the comb around hair-do). He will be an even greater aasshole than he now sounds to be. I don't love HRC either but at least she might not be in jail next January and understands how our country runs, has some foreign policy knowledge etc. tc. None of which the small-fingered vulgarian possesses.

NewYork, New York
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby NewYork, New York » Fri Jun 24, 5:59 pm

Generous_J wrote:
NewYork, New York wrote:
Generous_J wrote:

I call her "Ma Barker".

You really are profoundly retarded.

And you really are a Dickhead.

NewYork, New York
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby NewYork, New York » Fri Jun 24, 6:03 pm

Bohannon wrote:
NewYork, New York wrote:
Generous_J wrote:

I call her "Ma Barker".

That is sad on so many levels. Who is under indictment for fraud right now? Isn't fraud a crime (not to mention the comb around hair-do). He will be an even greater aasshole than he now sounds to be. I don't love HRC either but at least she might not be in jail next January and understands how our country runs, has some foreign policy knowledge etc. tc. None of which the small-fingered vulgarian possesses.

What is sad is that you are willing to vote for a criminal. Anyone with half a brain would have figured this out already. How many examples do you need? Whitewater. Travelgate. Benghazi. The email server scandal. The Clinton foundation.

Trump is an asshole, but he isn't a criminal. The Clinton Foundation is a criminal enterprise.

Bill and Hillary became enormously rich "serving the people". The only people they serve are themselves and their cronies.

Cali Guy
super poster
super poster

Postby Cali Guy » Fri Jun 24, 6:27 pm

Bohannon wrote: Who is under indictment for fraud right now? Isn't fraud a crime (not to mention the comb around hair-do).

Being sued is not being indicted, being under investigation is not being indicted.

You're having a banner day proving you're a tool and “sad on so many levels”.

To be fair I will retract if you can produce any documentation proving a Grand Jury has returned a true bill.

Cat
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Cat » Fri Jun 24, 7:18 pm

NewYork, New York wrote:The Clinton Foundation is a criminal enterprise.

But you are a part of the vast right wing conspiracy that's been hounding them for decades aren't you?

modern roots
super power poster
super power poster

Postby modern roots » Fri Jun 24, 7:32 pm

Cat wrote:
NewYork, New York wrote:The Clinton Foundation is a criminal enterprise.

But you are a part of the vast right wing conspiracy that's been hounding them for decades aren't you?

Channeling alpha on this post?

moe.
super power poster
super power poster

Postby moe. » Fri Jun 24, 7:55 pm

Alpha hasn't been around for a while now, I hope everything is okay with him.

nemesystem
super poster
super poster

Postby nemesystem » Fri Jun 24, 8:58 pm

What crime has Clinton committed?

Basically what I get from the right wing idiots and other republican dumb asses is that they want to hold Clinton accountable for being negligent in her duties... yet the very same government has been even more negligent than Clinton herself.

Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Rudy » Fri Jun 24, 9:18 pm

Yeah its a mess when everyone wants the same thing, but we are paralyzed by the irrational hatred and distrust
our leaders have for one other.

Generous_J
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Generous_J » Sat Jun 25, 3:13 am

Rudy wrote:we are paralyzed by the irrational hatred and distrust our leaders have for one other.

The public distrust and possibly hate tbe bastards too.

It's still amazes me that those two twats are the nominees. A country the size of America, with lots of intelligent people. And its Trump or Clinton.

People knew Clinton would run years ago. There were no other worthy democrats?

The republicans have been floundering for years and they produced a horrendous field, selecting a twisted reality tv star.

People need to be more engaged.

Dazzler
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Dazzler » Sat Jun 25, 8:59 am

As someone pointed out the other day, the British equivalent of this would be Alan Sugar vs. Norma Major.

Americans: sorry. You won't get how funny British and Irish people will think that is.

Bohannon
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Bohannon » Sat Jun 25, 5:41 pm

NewYork, New York wrote:
Bohannon wrote:
NewYork, New York wrote:
Generous_J wrote:

I call her "Ma Barker".

What is sad is that you are willing to vote for a criminal. Anyone with half a brain would have figured this out already. How many examples do you need? Whitewater. Travelgate. Benghazi. The email server scandal. The Clinton foundation.

Trump is an asshole, but he isn't a criminal. The Clinton Foundation is a criminal enterprise.

Bill and Hillary became enormously rich "serving the people". The only people they serve are themselves and their cronies.

How about one on example of an HRC "crime? One "indictment" (you know, like Drumpf is under indictment). All you have mentioned are things that the right wing republicans have tried to stick on her but failed. Didn't you ever read the conclusion of the Benghazi committee re: HRC? Even the pencildick who somehow still milks the taxpayers for that committee said that there is no fault there. You are thick aren't you? Are you saying that the Clintons are bad because they are rich so you are going to vote for Trump? Is that really what you're saying? Unfuckingbleievable!

Cali Guy
super poster
super poster

Postby Cali Guy » Sat Jun 25, 6:41 pm

Cali Guy wrote:
Bohannon wrote: Who is under indictment for fraud right now? Isn't fraud a crime (not to mention the comb around hair-do).

Being sued is not being indicted, being under investigation is not being indicted.

You're having a banner day proving you're a tool and “sad on so many levels”.

To be fair I will retract if you can produce any documentation proving a Grand Jury has returned a true bill.

The blustering sphincter well known for screeches like this
Bohannon wrote: prove it or a lie.

doubles-down and comes back with,
Bohannon wrote: One "indictment" (you know, like Drumpf is under indictment).

Again, to be fair I'll gladly retract if citation is provided. Using the equivalent of 'air-quotes' doesn't cut it.

Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Rudy » Thu Jul 14, 2:56 pm

So. My guess is he will pick Gringrich for VP. The guy with the most name recognition, power and experience.

Any takers?

We`ve got til Friday 11:00AM to figger this thing out.

Generous_J
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Generous_J » Fri Jul 15, 1:19 am

I'd say he'll pick Ivanka.

Cat
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Cat » Fri Jul 15, 12:30 pm

Trump will select a VP who is ready to throw bombs.

Banks
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Banks » Fri Jul 15, 12:57 pm

He'll pick someone who has experience running a government, as he will either step aside and let that person do the actual work, or he will step down shortly after...

Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Rudy » Fri Jul 15, 2:55 pm

Apparently he`s chosen Mike Pence. Never heard of him politically until recently.
He bears a spooky resemblance to Erwin Rommel though with that stern look.
Maybe Trump wants someone who looks scarier than him on the campaign poster.

a bollocks
mega power poster
mega power poster
Location: Not A'dam dam'it..... a traveler, a heart, no woot for you.

Postby a bollocks » Sat Jul 16, 4:42 pm

Trump-Pence is seriously close to Tuppence, which the Limeys on this forum will recognize as 2 pennies or a girl's naughty bits. Either way perfectly descriptive.

Return to “All Politics”