Run Trump Run

The place to discuss political issues.

worldcitizen1723
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 4231
Joined: Sat Jul 26, 1:42 am

Re: Run Trump Run

Postby worldcitizen1723 » Sun Mar 13, 10:03 pm

nemesystem wrote:I've already seen where Trump supports want to show up with their CCW permits an what not... In my state we can open carry so I suggested that if Trump actually decides to debate in SLC (Highly unlikely) that counter protesters show up open carrying as well

then we all can compare gun sizes lmao and have shoot out at the ok corral lmao


pictures please : >

Cujo04
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 5505
Joined: Fri Aug 27, 5:14 pm

Re: Run Trump Run

Postby Cujo04 » Sun Mar 13, 11:27 pm

There was plenty of firepower out there in the streets in Chicago Friday. Probably not too many permits though.

User avatar
smokedpeppers
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 6072
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 10:45 pm
Location: 3rd. rock
Contact:

Re: Run Trump Run

Postby smokedpeppers » Mon Mar 14, 1:11 am

it is the election season, could this be beyond the realm of reason?

The New Mind Control. “Subliminal Stimulation”, Controlling People without Their Knowledge . The internet has spawned subtle forms of influence that can flip elections and manipulate everything we say, think and do
http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-new-mi ... ge/5511628

back when, subliminal messaging was big in theaters, drove folks to the concession stand .

User avatar
Generous_J
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 6065
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 6:10 pm
Location: Tír na nÓg
Contact:

Re: Run Trump Run

Postby Generous_J » Mon Mar 14, 4:48 am

smokedpeppers wrote:it is the election season, could this be beyond the realm of reason?

The New Mind Control. “Subliminal Stimulation”, Controlling People without Their Knowledge . The internet has spawned subtle forms of influence that can flip elections and manipulate everything we say, think and do
http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-new-mi ... ge/5511628

back when, subliminal messaging was big in theaters, drove folks to the concession stand .


One of ny first genuine lols in a while.

User avatar
Dazzler
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 15596
Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2:45 pm
Location: Among the six billion.
Contact:

Re: Run Trump Run

Postby Dazzler » Mon Mar 14, 5:04 pm

smokedpeppers wrote:
back when, subliminal messaging was big in theaters, drove folks to the concession stand .


it didn't though, and that article even admits that it didn't.

User avatar
smokedpeppers
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 6072
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 10:45 pm
Location: 3rd. rock
Contact:

Re: Run Trump Run

Postby smokedpeppers » Mon Mar 14, 11:10 pm

after re-reading the link, i stand corrected . excuse plz .

User avatar
Dazzler
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 15596
Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2:45 pm
Location: Among the six billion.
Contact:

Re: Run Trump Run

Postby Dazzler » Tue Mar 15, 10:34 am

Still thinking about voting Trump?

I'm sick of all this poilitical correctness. I agree with Donald Fuck: we should call it as it is: Trump is a fascist.

This isn't a snarl-word or an insult, it's a description of what he is.

User avatar
Dazzler
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 15596
Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2:45 pm
Location: Among the six billion.
Contact:

Re: Run Trump Run

Postby Dazzler » Tue Mar 15, 10:56 am

smokedpeppers wrote:after re-reading the link, i stand corrected . excuse plz .


No probs. Sorry if I was a bit harsh, but I think it's important to be accurate about this sort of thing.

Cat
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 3751
Joined: Thu Jan 23, 11:55 pm
Location: Snowbelt

Re: Run Trump Run

Postby Cat » Tue Mar 15, 3:19 pm

Dazzler wrote:we should call it as it is: Trump is a fascist.


Yeah, but you can see a trend towards Strong Man Rule in many parts of the world these days. I guess some people think it brings stability and in some parts of the Middle East it apparently does.

Cat
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 3751
Joined: Thu Jan 23, 11:55 pm
Location: Snowbelt

Re: Run Trump Run

Postby Cat » Thu Mar 17, 5:08 pm

The riots this summer should be pretty wild. Especially in Cleveland. Book your hotel now.

Cujo04
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 5505
Joined: Fri Aug 27, 5:14 pm

Re: Run Trump Run

Postby Cujo04 » Thu Mar 17, 11:54 pm

I guess the only thing worse than being in Cleveland would be to be in Cleveland during a riot. I think I'll watch the festivities on TV

User avatar
Old Fart
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 6990
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 8:36 pm
Location: @ 7,230 Feet

Re: Run Trump Run

Postby Old Fart » Fri Mar 18, 12:21 am

Cujo04 wrote:I guess the only thing worse than being in Cleveland would be to be in Cleveland during a riot. I think I'll watch the festivities on TV

Trump has the Pay Per View rights.

Cat
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 3751
Joined: Thu Jan 23, 11:55 pm
Location: Snowbelt

Re: Run Trump Run

Postby Cat » Sun Mar 20, 2:15 pm

Watching the Thump Campaign flailing across America is a reminder that its good we have an Electoral College to insulate our Presidential selection from the whims of the masses.

Tucson AZ. anti Trump protester and concerned American Bryan Sanders takes one for the cause....
Image

nemesystem
super poster
super poster
Posts: 987
Joined: Fri Sep 30, 9:50 pm
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah

Re: Run Trump Run

Postby nemesystem » Sun Mar 20, 7:03 pm

EC is horrible.... take my state for example... because of that bullshit you either have to be a registered democrat or a registered republican... What about the independents? write ins? My vote doesn't count?

lol which is why I won't register to vote and support a failed system (my silent protest lol) and also kind of why I enjoy watching Trump shit on the establishment lol (even if he just another side of it)

User avatar
Dazzler
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 15596
Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2:45 pm
Location: Among the six billion.
Contact:

Re: Run Trump Run

Postby Dazzler » Sun Mar 20, 9:08 pm

Cat wrote:the whims of the masses.


Also known as 'democracy'.

Cat
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 3751
Joined: Thu Jan 23, 11:55 pm
Location: Snowbelt

Re: Run Trump Run

Postby Cat » Sun Mar 20, 9:20 pm

nemesystem wrote:EC is horrible.... take my state for example... because of that bullshit you either have to be a registered democrat or a registered republican... What about the independents? write ins? My vote doesn't count?


Why wouldn't your vote count? Your individual vote determines a slate of electors in your state that are pledged to vote a certain way and ultimately select who the President and Vice President is.
What difference would it make if you're a registered party member or an independent. A vote is a vote no?

Cat
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 3751
Joined: Thu Jan 23, 11:55 pm
Location: Snowbelt

Re: Run Trump Run

Postby Cat » Sun Mar 20, 9:25 pm

Dazzler wrote:
Cat wrote:the whims of the masses.


Also known as 'democracy'.


Right. But our Founding Fathers worried that even qualified citizens wouldn’t have the information necessary to make a truly informed decision.

Beware the tyranny of the majority. That's the theory right? Our founding fathers were concerned that most of the citizenry were uniformed or just to plain dumb to be singularly trusted with such an important decision.

So they decided to give the States the authority to appoint educated, well-read Electors to vote on behalf of their citizens. As the Constitution makes clear, the States elect the President and Vice-President, individuals don’t.

Think its a good idea?

User avatar
smokedpeppers
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 6072
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 10:45 pm
Location: 3rd. rock
Contact:

Re: Run Trump Run

Postby smokedpeppers » Mon Mar 21, 1:34 am

Image
"President Trump on line two, Don Corleone."

User avatar
alpha
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 4141
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 6:12 pm
Location: damned, or in The dam!

Re: Run Trump Run

Postby alpha » Mon Mar 21, 1:55 am

Cat wrote:
nemesystem wrote:EC is horrible.... take my state for example... because of that bullshit you either have to be a registered democrat or a registered republican... What about the independents? write ins? My vote doesn't count?


Why wouldn't your vote count? Your individual vote determines a slate of electors in your state that are pledged to vote a certain way and ultimately select who the President and Vice President is.
What difference would it make if you're a registered party member or an independent. A vote is a vote no?


In amerika a vote by the electorate has never been more than a waste of time during our lifetimes. The founding fathers gluttonously invented the electoral college, because like you say they couldn't trust the commoner, or peasants to vote the right way, so they invented the ec so they themselves could remain in power.

Since the installation of the federal reserve we've been a totalitarian dictatorship run by a single party, with two names, of which both have historically shown since, that they care little for the American people and even less about people elsewhere. Iff'n you're not under the fed's thumb, then you're the enemy.

User avatar
Dazzler
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 15596
Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2:45 pm
Location: Among the six billion.
Contact:

Re: Run Trump Run

Postby Dazzler » Mon Mar 21, 7:14 am

Cat wrote:
Dazzler wrote:
Cat wrote:the whims of the masses.


Also known as 'democracy'.


Right. But our Founding Fathers worried that even qualified citizens wouldn’t have the information necessary to make a truly informed decision.

Beware the tyranny of the majority. That's the theory right? Our founding fathers were concerned that most of the citizenry were uniformed or just to plain dumb to be singularly trusted with such an important decision.

So they decided to give the States the authority to appoint educated, well-read Electors to vote on behalf of their citizens. As the Constitution makes clear, the States elect the President and Vice-President, individuals don’t.

Think its a good idea?


Sure. Just don't call it democracy. What you've described is technocratic oligarchy, or perhaps a plutocracy. It's not democracy in anything other than name though.

User avatar
smokedpeppers
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 6072
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 10:45 pm
Location: 3rd. rock
Contact:

Re: Run Trump Run

Postby smokedpeppers » Thu Mar 24, 2:11 am

trump16 . ban pre-shredded cheese, make America grate again .

User avatar
Old Fart
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 6990
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 8:36 pm
Location: @ 7,230 Feet

Re: Run Trump Run

Postby Old Fart » Thu Mar 24, 4:51 am

Image

Cat
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 3751
Joined: Thu Jan 23, 11:55 pm
Location: Snowbelt

Re: Run Trump Run

Postby Cat » Thu Mar 24, 5:16 pm

Yeah, some gangster that Trump. He looked like he dropped a brick in his Depends underpants when that kid bum rushed the podium a couple of weeks ago. lol
Image

User avatar
Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 6690
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 7:43 pm
Location: Outside the Box

Re: Run Trump Run

Postby Rudy » Thu Mar 24, 7:13 pm

He did go from hard ass to mama cass just as soon as the SS stood up. lol.

User avatar
modern roots
super power poster
super power poster
Posts: 2700
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 7:19 am
Location: U.S.A.

Re: Run Trump Run

Postby modern roots » Fri Apr 01, 7:43 am

Dump Trump, he is a shit sucking coward.

Cat
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 3751
Joined: Thu Jan 23, 11:55 pm
Location: Snowbelt

Re: Run Trump Run

Postby Cat » Wed May 04, 8:16 pm

Now that Trump is the nominee for the GOP, can anyone explain how the Republican Party has eroded so badly at both ends that a mass exodus of conservative intellectuals is occurring within? The GOP's self concept as a party of ideas has completely diminished. What happened to the William F Buckley's that romanced the voters in bygone days?

Image

User avatar
Old Fart
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 6990
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 8:36 pm
Location: @ 7,230 Feet

Re: Run Trump Run

Postby Old Fart » Thu May 05, 12:49 am

There is no doubt the Republicans are the current horses ass and I completely agree with you. But remember Obama suffered two of the worst mid-term defeats in American history.

People are fed up with all political figures and Trump is their finger in the air saying fuck you.

User avatar
alpha
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 4141
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 6:12 pm
Location: damned, or in The dam!

Re: Run Trump Run

Postby alpha » Thu May 05, 7:26 am

Old Fart wrote:People are fed up with all political figures and Trump is their finger in the air saying fuck you.


Unless they join the republican party, as registered voters and then work within that party to 'earn' a position as a delegate and then further curry favors and earn endorsements and perhaps someday, become a super delegate. Only then, will waving their fingers in the air at political opponents mean anything.

Have you seen the latest results from Obamanationcare? The third leading cause of death in amerika are medical errors!

Think anyone will notice when it reaches number one?

User avatar
Dazzler
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 15596
Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2:45 pm
Location: Among the six billion.
Contact:

Re: Run Trump Run

Postby Dazzler » Thu May 05, 11:54 am

Have you thought about why medical errors are the third most common cause of death?

Cujo04
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 5505
Joined: Fri Aug 27, 5:14 pm

Re: Run Trump Run

Postby Cujo04 » Thu May 05, 4:04 pm

Need to keep the paying customers coming back for more?


Return to “All Politics”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests