Run Trump Run

The place to discuss political issues.

worldcitizen1723
mega power poster
mega power poster

Re: Run Trump Run

Postby worldcitizen1723 » Sun Mar 13, 10:03 pm

nemesystem wrote:I've already seen where Trump supports want to show up with their CCW permits an what not... In my state we can open carry so I suggested that if Trump actually decides to debate in SLC (Highly unlikely) that counter protesters show up open carrying as well

then we all can compare gun sizes lmao and have shoot out at the ok corral lmao

pictures please : >

Cujo04
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Cujo04 » Sun Mar 13, 11:27 pm

There was plenty of firepower out there in the streets in Chicago Friday. Probably not too many permits though.

smokedpeppers
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby smokedpeppers » Mon Mar 14, 1:11 am

it is the election season, could this be beyond the realm of reason?

The New Mind Control. “Subliminal Stimulation”, Controlling People without Their Knowledge . The internet has spawned subtle forms of influence that can flip elections and manipulate everything we say, think and do
http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-new-mi ... ge/5511628

back when, subliminal messaging was big in theaters, drove folks to the concession stand .

Generous_J
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Generous_J » Mon Mar 14, 4:48 am

smokedpeppers wrote:it is the election season, could this be beyond the realm of reason?

The New Mind Control. “Subliminal Stimulation”, Controlling People without Their Knowledge . The internet has spawned subtle forms of influence that can flip elections and manipulate everything we say, think and do
http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-new-mi ... ge/5511628

back when, subliminal messaging was big in theaters, drove folks to the concession stand .

One of ny first genuine lols in a while.

Dazzler
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Dazzler » Mon Mar 14, 5:04 pm

smokedpeppers wrote:

it didn't though, and that article even admits that it didn't.

smokedpeppers
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby smokedpeppers » Mon Mar 14, 11:10 pm

after re-reading the link, i stand corrected . excuse plz .

Dazzler
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Dazzler » Tue Mar 15, 10:34 am

Still thinking about voting Trump?

I'm sick of all this poilitical correctness. I agree with Donald Fuck: we should call it as it is: Trump is a fascist.

This isn't a snarl-word or an insult, it's a description of what he is.

Dazzler
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Dazzler » Tue Mar 15, 10:56 am

smokedpeppers wrote:after re-reading the link, i stand corrected . excuse plz .

No probs. Sorry if I was a bit harsh, but I think it's important to be accurate about this sort of thing.

Cat
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Cat » Tue Mar 15, 3:19 pm

Dazzler wrote:we should call it as it is: Trump is a fascist.

Yeah, but you can see a trend towards Strong Man Rule in many parts of the world these days. I guess some people think it brings stability and in some parts of the Middle East it apparently does.

Cat
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Cat » Thu Mar 17, 5:08 pm

The riots this summer should be pretty wild. Especially in Cleveland. Book your hotel now.

Cujo04
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Cujo04 » Thu Mar 17, 11:54 pm

I guess the only thing worse than being in Cleveland would be to be in Cleveland during a riot. I think I'll watch the festivities on TV

Old Fart
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Old Fart » Fri Mar 18, 12:21 am

Cujo04 wrote:I guess the only thing worse than being in Cleveland would be to be in Cleveland during a riot. I think I'll watch the festivities on TV

Trump has the Pay Per View rights.

Cat
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Cat » Sun Mar 20, 2:15 pm

Watching the Thump Campaign flailing across America is a reminder that its good we have an Electoral College to insulate our Presidential selection from the whims of the masses.

Tucson AZ. anti Trump protester and concerned American Bryan Sanders takes one for the cause....

nemesystem
super poster
super poster

Postby nemesystem » Sun Mar 20, 7:03 pm

EC is horrible.... take my state for example... because of that bullshit you either have to be a registered democrat or a registered republican... What about the independents? write ins? My vote doesn't count?

lol which is why I won't register to vote and support a failed system (my silent protest lol) and also kind of why I enjoy watching Trump shit on the establishment lol (even if he just another side of it)

Dazzler
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Dazzler » Sun Mar 20, 9:08 pm

Cat wrote:the whims of the masses.

Also known as 'democracy'.

Cat
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Cat » Sun Mar 20, 9:20 pm

nemesystem wrote:EC is horrible.... take my state for example... because of that bullshit you either have to be a registered democrat or a registered republican... What about the independents? write ins? My vote doesn't count?

Why wouldn't your vote count? Your individual vote determines a slate of electors in your state that are pledged to vote a certain way and ultimately select who the President and Vice President is.
What difference would it make if you're a registered party member or an independent. A vote is a vote no?

Cat
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Cat » Sun Mar 20, 9:25 pm

Dazzler wrote:

Right. But our Founding Fathers worried that even qualified citizens wouldn’t have the information necessary to make a truly informed decision.

Beware the tyranny of the majority. That's the theory right? Our founding fathers were concerned that most of the citizenry were uniformed or just to plain dumb to be singularly trusted with such an important decision.

So they decided to give the States the authority to appoint educated, well-read Electors to vote on behalf of their citizens. As the Constitution makes clear, the States elect the President and Vice-President, individuals don’t.

Think its a good idea?

smokedpeppers
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby smokedpeppers » Mon Mar 21, 1:34 am

"President Trump on line two, Don Corleone."

alpha
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby alpha » Mon Mar 21, 1:55 am

Cat wrote:
nemesystem wrote:EC is horrible.... take my state for example... because of that bullshit you either have to be a registered democrat or a registered republican... What about the independents? write ins? My vote doesn't count?

Why wouldn't your vote count? Your individual vote determines a slate of electors in your state that are pledged to vote a certain way and ultimately select who the President and Vice President is.
What difference would it make if you're a registered party member or an independent. A vote is a vote no?

In amerika a vote by the electorate has never been more than a waste of time during our lifetimes. The founding fathers gluttonously invented the electoral college, because like you say they couldn't trust the commoner, or peasants to vote the right way, so they invented the ec so they themselves could remain in power.

Since the installation of the federal reserve we've been a totalitarian dictatorship run by a single party, with two names, of which both have historically shown since, that they care little for the American people and even less about people elsewhere. Iff'n you're not under the fed's thumb, then you're the enemy.

Dazzler
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Dazzler » Mon Mar 21, 7:14 am

Cat wrote:
Dazzler wrote:

Right. But our Founding Fathers worried that even qualified citizens wouldn’t have the information necessary to make a truly informed decision.

Beware the tyranny of the majority. That's the theory right? Our founding fathers were concerned that most of the citizenry were uniformed or just to plain dumb to be singularly trusted with such an important decision.

So they decided to give the States the authority to appoint educated, well-read Electors to vote on behalf of their citizens. As the Constitution makes clear, the States elect the President and Vice-President, individuals don’t.

Think its a good idea?

Sure. Just don't call it democracy. What you've described is technocratic oligarchy, or perhaps a plutocracy. It's not democracy in anything other than name though.

smokedpeppers
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby smokedpeppers » Thu Mar 24, 2:11 am

trump16 . ban pre-shredded cheese, make America grate again .

Old Fart
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Old Fart » Thu Mar 24, 4:51 am

Cat
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Cat » Thu Mar 24, 5:16 pm

Yeah, some gangster that Trump. He looked like he dropped a brick in his Depends underpants when that kid bum rushed the podium a couple of weeks ago. lol

Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Rudy » Thu Mar 24, 7:13 pm

He did go from hard ass to mama cass just as soon as the SS stood up. lol.

modern roots
super power poster
super power poster

Postby modern roots » Fri Apr 01, 7:43 am

Dump Trump, he is a shit sucking coward.

Cat
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Cat » Wed May 04, 8:16 pm

Now that Trump is the nominee for the GOP, can anyone explain how the Republican Party has eroded so badly at both ends that a mass exodus of conservative intellectuals is occurring within? The GOP's self concept as a party of ideas has completely diminished. What happened to the William F Buckley's that romanced the voters in bygone days?

Old Fart
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Old Fart » Thu May 05, 12:49 am

There is no doubt the Republicans are the current horses ass and I completely agree with you. But remember Obama suffered two of the worst mid-term defeats in American history.

People are fed up with all political figures and Trump is their finger in the air saying fuck you.

alpha
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby alpha » Thu May 05, 7:26 am

Old Fart wrote:People are fed up with all political figures and Trump is their finger in the air saying fuck you.

Unless they join the republican party, as registered voters and then work within that party to 'earn' a position as a delegate and then further curry favors and earn endorsements and perhaps someday, become a super delegate. Only then, will waving their fingers in the air at political opponents mean anything.

Have you seen the latest results from Obamanationcare? The third leading cause of death in amerika are medical errors!

Think anyone will notice when it reaches number one?

Dazzler
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Dazzler » Thu May 05, 11:54 am

Have you thought about why medical errors are the third most common cause of death?

Cujo04
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Cujo04 » Thu May 05, 4:04 pm

Need to keep the paying customers coming back for more?

Return to “All Politics”