Run Trump Run

The place to discuss political issues.

User avatar
Red Pleb
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 4336
Joined: Wed Jan 24, 4:20 pm
Location: ...Where it's at.

Re: Run Trump Run

Postby Red Pleb » Fri Sep 11, 10:45 pm

chigusa wrote:did people really hoover up beak off grace jones' arse?


Id have had a go at that .

You could shoot up some horse , too . Wild .

Image

User avatar
smokedpeppers
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 6081
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 10:45 pm
Location: 3rd. rock
Contact:

Re: Run Trump Run

Postby smokedpeppers » Sun Sep 13, 2:24 am

Image

Cat
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 3772
Joined: Thu Jan 23, 11:55 pm
Location: Snowbelt

Re: Run Trump Run

Postby Cat » Mon Sep 14, 5:29 pm

Perhaps Trump is just a Manchurian Candidate put in place by Bill Clinton to destroy the GOP.

User avatar
alpha
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 4192
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 6:12 pm
Location: damned, or in The dam!

Re: Run Trump Run

Postby alpha » Mon Sep 14, 6:17 pm

Cat wrote:Perhaps Trump is just a Manchurian Candidate put in place by Bill Clinton to destroy the GOP.


They are all Manchurian Candidates Cat. Their agendas have nothing to do with the American people's, nor even the amerikan people, though the latter have failed to believe it, yet. Besides, the electoral college decides presidential elections in our country, not the electorate! The electoral college is just another manipulation, amongst the endless manipulations that makeup our daily lives.

User avatar
MileHighDenver
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 5412
Joined: Thu Jun 10, 3:20 pm
Location: state of Bliss
Contact:

Re: Run Trump Run

Postby MileHighDenver » Mon Sep 14, 7:25 pm

Some guy on CNN just said, "you know Trump could punch a baby in the face and his supporters would say that baby had it coming". I laughed out loud.

Cujo04
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 5505
Joined: Fri Aug 27, 5:14 pm

Re: Run Trump Run

Postby Cujo04 » Mon Sep 14, 8:08 pm

He does look like the "Teflon Don" right now

User avatar
Old Fart
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 6990
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 8:36 pm
Location: @ 7,230 Feet

Re: Run Trump Run

Postby Old Fart » Mon Sep 14, 11:43 pm

Cujo04 wrote:He does look like the "Teflon Don" right now

I think he's scared shitless. I believe he was in it for publicity and his acute narcissism.

Like the rest of us he's like, wtf do I do now? He's such a fucking twat.

Looks like the UK took a hard turn to the left, maybe Bernie can win it here after all.

Cujo04
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 5505
Joined: Fri Aug 27, 5:14 pm

Re: Run Trump Run

Postby Cujo04 » Tue Sep 15, 1:15 am

I watched a few minutes of his speech in front of a huge crowd tonight. It looked like a bad stand up comedy act. He does adore himself. I'm not sure which is more annoying, Trumps sense of self adoration or Clinton's sense of self entitlement

Bernie's probably barely a Socialist compared to Corbyn but close enough by US standards. I saw where he went to speak at Liberty Univ so he must be fearless to play a venue like that.

Cat
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 3772
Joined: Thu Jan 23, 11:55 pm
Location: Snowbelt

Re: Run Trump Run

Postby Cat » Tue Sep 15, 12:22 pm

Old Fart wrote:
Cujo04 wrote:He does look like the "Teflon Don" right now

I think he's scared shitless. I believe he was in it for publicity and his acute narcissism.

Like the rest of us he's like, wtf do I do now? He's such a fucking twat.

Looks like the UK took a hard turn to the left, maybe Bernie can win it here after all.


Trump can win the nomination if he wants it.

User avatar
Old Fart
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 6990
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 8:36 pm
Location: @ 7,230 Feet

Re: Run Trump Run

Postby Old Fart » Tue Sep 15, 4:16 pm

Cat wrote:
Old Fart wrote:
Cujo04 wrote:He does look like the "Teflon Don" right now

I think he's scared shitless. I believe he was in it for publicity and his acute narcissism.

Like the rest of us he's like, wtf do I do now? He's such a fucking twat.

Looks like the UK took a hard turn to the left, maybe Bernie can win it here after all.


Trump can win the nomination if he wants it.

I refuse to believe we have sunk that low.

Cat
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 3772
Joined: Thu Jan 23, 11:55 pm
Location: Snowbelt

Re: Run Trump Run

Postby Cat » Tue Sep 15, 5:55 pm

Old Fart wrote:
Cat wrote:
Old Fart wrote:
Cujo04 wrote:He does look like the "Teflon Don" right now

I think he's scared shitless. I believe he was in it for publicity and his acute narcissism.

Like the rest of us he's like, wtf do I do now? He's such a fucking twat.

Looks like the UK took a hard turn to the left, maybe Bernie can win it here after all.


Trump can win the nomination if he wants it.

I refuse to believe we have sunk that low.


Why? Consider the deadbeats he's up against. Do any of them convey strength or look even the slightest bit Presidential? Hell no. Reince Priebus can only sit and stew while the orange man sets the agenda for all the GOP hopefuls. LOL

User avatar
Dazzler
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 15621
Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2:45 pm
Location: Among the six billion.
Contact:

Re: Run Trump Run

Postby Dazzler » Tue Sep 15, 6:08 pm

Cujo04 wrote:I watched a few minutes of his speech in front of a huge crowd tonight. It looked like a bad stand up comedy act. He does adore himself. I'm not sure which is more annoying, Trumps sense of self adoration or Clinton's sense of self entitlement

Bernie's probably barely a Socialist compared to Corbyn but close enough by US standards. I saw where he went to speak at Liberty Univ so he must be fearless to play a venue like that.


Corbyn isn't really a socialist. He's a social democrat in the Scandinavian mould.

Cujo04
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 5505
Joined: Fri Aug 27, 5:14 pm

Re: Run Trump Run

Postby Cujo04 » Tue Sep 15, 9:44 pm

Acknowledged and good reason to stick with the simple "Bernie" comparison. Can't be arsed to try to sort out the full Euro spectrum

Cujo04
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 5505
Joined: Fri Aug 27, 5:14 pm

Re: Run Trump Run

Postby Cujo04 » Tue Sep 15, 10:43 pm

[quote="Cat"][quote="Old Fart"][quote="Cat"][quote="Old Fart"][quote="Cujo04"]He does look like the "Teflon Don" right now[/quote]
I think he's scared shitless. I believe he was in it for publicity and his acute narcissism.

Like the rest of us he's like, wtf do I do now? He's such a fucking twat.

Looks like the UK took a hard turn to the left, maybe Bernie can win it here after all.[/quote]

Trump can win the nomination if he wants it.[/quote]
I refuse to believe we have sunk that low.[/quote]

Why? Consider the deadbeats he's up against. Do any of them convey strength or look even the slightest bit Presidential? Hell no. Reince Priebus can only sit and stew while the orange man sets the agenda for all the GOP hopefuls. LOL[/quote]


No question that the rest are off balance. As status quo politicians, they would have already been eliminated had they publicly uttered a fraction of the shit DT has already let loose.

.....And btw....I thought Boehner was the "orange man"

User avatar
Old Fart
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 6990
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 8:36 pm
Location: @ 7,230 Feet

Re: Run Trump Run

Postby Old Fart » Tue Sep 15, 11:14 pm

Cat wrote:
Old Fart wrote:
Cat wrote:
Old Fart wrote:
Cujo04 wrote:He does look like the "Teflon Don" right now

I think he's scared shitless. I believe he was in it for publicity and his acute narcissism.

Like the rest of us he's like, wtf do I do now? He's such a fucking twat.

Looks like the UK took a hard turn to the left, maybe Bernie can win it here after all.


Trump can win the nomination if he wants it.

I refuse to believe we have sunk that low.


Why? Consider the deadbeats he's up against. Do any of them convey strength or look even the slightest bit Presidential? Hell no. Reince Priebus can only sit and stew while the orange man sets the agenda for all the GOP hopefuls. LOL

I'm still amazed at your admiration for this guy after watching you post over the years, this guy should represent everything you dispise. I grew up with him too living in New Jersey and spending lots of time in NYC and I've always thought he was an asshole.

User avatar
smokedpeppers
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 6081
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 10:45 pm
Location: 3rd. rock
Contact:

Re: Run Trump Run

Postby smokedpeppers » Tue Sep 15, 11:59 pm

Image
slanted but informative . http://grist.org/politics

Cat
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 3772
Joined: Thu Jan 23, 11:55 pm
Location: Snowbelt

Re: Run Trump Run

Postby Cat » Wed Sep 16, 6:10 pm

Old Fart wrote:I'm still amazed at your admiration for this guy after watching you post over the years, this guy should represent everything you dispise.


Why would I despise a man who has singlehandedly driven the likes of Walker, Graham, and Bush WAY down in the polls? The quicker those neo-cons exit the race after tonight's debate the better!

User avatar
Bohannon
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 16230
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 12:30 am
Location: "Home of the yellow snow"

Re: Run Trump Run

Postby Bohannon » Wed Sep 16, 6:36 pm

Did I miss something in Trump's "policy" speech last night; like any hint of actual policy? There should be a law against veteran hating chicken hawks using a military backdrop for their speeches..

Cujo04
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 5505
Joined: Fri Aug 27, 5:14 pm

Re: Run Trump Run

Postby Cujo04 » Wed Sep 16, 8:38 pm

Ironically, If the media wants to expose Trump...or any of the others for that matter... as dullards, they would simply ask policy questions and watch them grope for answers. Instead, the moderators tonight will likely do as Fox did and focus on gotcha questions that appeal mainly to a limited group.


Did you actually watch the whole speech?

User avatar
Bohannon
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 16230
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 12:30 am
Location: "Home of the yellow snow"

Re: Run Trump Run

Postby Bohannon » Wed Sep 16, 11:31 pm

Cujo04 wrote:Ironically, If the media wants to expose Trump...or any of the others for that matter... as dullards, they would simply ask policy questions and watch them grope for answers. Instead, the moderators tonight will likely do as Fox did and focus on gotcha questions that appeal mainly to a limited group.


Did you actually watch the whole speech?


It was only 16 minutes long...uuuuuge!

Cujo04
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 5505
Joined: Fri Aug 27, 5:14 pm

Re: Run Trump Run

Postby Cujo04 » Thu Sep 17, 12:12 am

Ok...I saw about 5 minutes of a speech on Tuesday, Same schtick I would guess.

User avatar
Red Pleb
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 4336
Joined: Wed Jan 24, 4:20 pm
Location: ...Where it's at.

Re: Run Trump Run

Postby Red Pleb » Thu Sep 17, 4:56 pm

I watched the condensed ' highlights ' earlier . Entertaining, but tell me , and I know Trump is all ego and narcisissm and has a hugely dislikable demeanour but is he also barking ? I mean surely no fucker would nominate that ? Looks like a shoe in for HC , no ?

Cujo04
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 5505
Joined: Fri Aug 27, 5:14 pm

Re: Run Trump Run

Postby Cujo04 » Thu Sep 17, 5:11 pm

I don't see DT or HC on the final ballot

Cat
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 3772
Joined: Thu Jan 23, 11:55 pm
Location: Snowbelt

Re: Run Trump Run

Postby Cat » Thu Sep 17, 5:31 pm

CNN really milked that awful 5 hour debate for all it was worth. It certainly didn't live up to all the hype.

Trump acted like his wife reigned him in a bit.

User avatar
alpha
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 4192
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 6:12 pm
Location: damned, or in The dam!

Re: Run Trump Run

Postby alpha » Thu Sep 17, 6:44 pm

Cujo04 wrote:I don't see DT or HC on the final ballot


At this moment, even tho it's eons from the primaries, who do you see on the final ballots? And do you think there'll be any significant independents running?

I agree with you on HC, she's imploding already and if it's anything like a little over seven years ago, her campaign will never recover.

User avatar
alpha
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 4192
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 6:12 pm
Location: damned, or in The dam!

Re: Run Trump Run

Postby alpha » Thu Sep 17, 6:51 pm

Cat wrote:CNN really milked that awful 5 hour debate for all it was worth. It certainly didn't live up to all the hype.


When you have a group of losers and only one winner debating soft issues, how can it possibly live up to it's hype? CNN, as nearly all of our media outlets have been milking the government tit, for a very long time.

Cujo04
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 5505
Joined: Fri Aug 27, 5:14 pm

Re: Run Trump Run

Postby Cujo04 » Thu Sep 17, 7:42 pm

[quote="alpha"][quote="Cujo04"]I don't see DT or HC on the final ballot[/quote]

At this moment, even tho it's eons from the primaries, who do you see on the final ballots? And do you think there'll be any significant independents running?

I agree with you on HC, she's imploding already and if it's anything like a little over seven years ago, her campaign will never recover.[/quote]




I think TPTB had originally bought Jeb and Hillary as the two nominees as evidenced by the vast campaign fund chest each has at their disposal. Either would suffice for their purposes as both are eager to advance corporate interests. With Clinton predictably self destructing....although much earlier this time compared to '08, they could place Biden in her spot or any number of other broke down, old demo retreads like Gore. Like with myself, it isn't about the party who wins that they concern themselves with

User avatar
Old Fart
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 6990
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 8:36 pm
Location: @ 7,230 Feet

Re: Run Trump Run

Postby Old Fart » Thu Sep 17, 10:29 pm

I like Biden, he's a baffoon but a likable guy, we could do much worse...like everybody else running.

I predict Carly Fiorina will be chosen as the Republican VP candidate.

When asked about legal marijuana she went from weed to heroin and her kid overdosing in 10 seconds flat. Stupid Bitch. But her schtick was better than all the others.

User avatar
Generous_J
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 6065
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 6:10 pm
Location: Tír na nÓg
Contact:

Re: Run Trump Run

Postby Generous_J » Fri Sep 18, 12:21 am

Apparently Trump isnt Trump, he's Drümpf. He's also an immigrant - his grandfather came from Deutschland.

User avatar
Generous_J
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 6065
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 6:10 pm
Location: Tír na nÓg
Contact:

Re: Run Trump Run

Postby Generous_J » Fri Sep 18, 12:22 am

Interesting Republican debate there, not a great field though.


Return to “All Politics”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests