Old Fart wrote:Democrats 2016:

Stop Trump: Fail
Senate: Fail
House: Fail
Recount: Fail
Intimidate the Electoral College: Fail
Donna Brazile: ha ha.

Russia did it.

The beatings will continue until morale improves.

Republicans
America: FAIL!

You told everyone I was on your "not a nice person so I blocked you " list...fibbing again?

Please show me where I said I did that. To date there are only two (perhaps one, lol) that I have blocked; cali guy and vidor. You are really having to get nit-picky to try to get at me these days aren't you?

This is too easy. I could go all day and not run out of posts of your bullshit. Now if you were honest enough to admit all the times I've caught you in a fib I might let a few pass.

Amsterfan:47456 wrote:Fuck right off. Always the same shots at me. Don't you ever get tired of your bullshit? At lease confine it to Channels where you and one other are on my ignore list.

Banks
mega power poster
mega power poster

Re: Grandma Hillary

Postby Banks » Tue Dec 20, 7:51 pm

OF... how was your trip?

Bohannon
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Bohannon » Tue Dec 20, 8:29 pm

Old Fart wrote:
Bohannon wrote:
Old Fart wrote:
Bohannon wrote:
Old Fart wrote:Democrats 2016:

Stop Trump: Fail
Senate: Fail
House: Fail
Recount: Fail
Intimidate the Electoral College: Fail
Donna Brazile: ha ha.

Russia did it.

The beatings will continue until morale improves.

Republicans
America: FAIL!

You told everyone I was on your "not a nice person so I blocked you " list...fibbing again?

Please show me where I said I did that. To date there are only two (perhaps one, lol) that I have blocked; cali guy and vidor. You are really having to get nit-picky to try to get at me these days aren't you?

This is too easy. I could go all day and not run out of posts of your bullshit. Now if you were honest enough to admit all the times I've caught you in a fib I might let a few pass.

Amsterfan:47456 wrote:Fuck right off. Always the same shots at me. Don't you ever get tired of your bullshit? At lease confine it to Channels where you and one other are on my ignore list.

Nice try, sloppy edit. I'm sorry that some guy named "Amsterfan:47456" doesn't like you. It seems to be an ever expanding group of people.

Old Fart
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Old Fart » Tue Dec 20, 8:33 pm

You're not denying you wrote that are you? Jesus Bo, that's fucked up even for a patholigical fibber like you. I guess you could go back to the Asoka and delete it then deny you ever wrote it. That happens at Channels regularly.

Bohannon
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Bohannon » Tue Dec 20, 8:53 pm

Old Fart wrote:You're not denying you wrote that are you? Jesus Bo, that's fucked up even for a patholigical fibber like you. I guess you could go back to the Asoka and delete it then deny you ever wrote it. That happens at Channels regularly.

I am suggesting, George, that you get out of your tiny home, get some air and find a life (other than mine).

Old Fart
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Old Fart » Tue Dec 20, 9:59 pm

Bohannon wrote:
Old Fart wrote:You're not denying you wrote that are you? Jesus Bo, that's fucked up even for a patholigical fibber like you. I guess you could go back to the Asoka and delete it then deny you ever wrote it. That happens at Channels regularly.

I am suggesting, George, that you get out of your tiny home, get some air and find a life (other than mine).

So that's a no then, still not enough integrity to admit when you're a fuck up. I will continue to point out your endless parade of fibs and bullshit whenever I see them. It keeps me busy but I like it.

Bohannon
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Bohannon » Tue Dec 20, 10:56 pm

Old Fart wrote:
Bohannon wrote:

So that's a no then, still not enough integrity to admit when you're a fuck up. I will continue to point out your endless parade of fibs and bullshit whenever I see them. It keeps me busy but I like it.

You have no life then; as I suspected.

nemesystem
super poster
super poster

Postby nemesystem » Wed Dec 21, 12:33 am

Old Fart wrote: still not enough integrity to admit when you're a fuck up.

That's an American standard.

Return to “All Politics”