Grandma Hillary

The place to discuss political issues.

nemesystem
super poster
super poster

Re: Grandma Hillary

Postby nemesystem » Wed Nov 02, 12:46 am

Sick of the Hillary outrage... yes she's a crook...(You have to be in order to part of the US Government) but where is all the outrage for our own WAR CRIMINAL GEORGE W BUSH!?

Neocons and like seem to forgot about that dumb ass

Old Fart
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Old Fart » Wed Nov 02, 1:25 am

Bush was a murdering scumbag and personally responsible for the death of hundreds of thousands of people. And he's dumber than a box of rocks.

That doesn't excuse what Hillary is.

smokedpeppers
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby smokedpeppers » Wed Nov 02, 3:43 am

bush, chaney, hell lets through in that brit equivalent back during said era also, all have blood on their hands . thing is, none of them are up nov8 . also, history seems to show only dictators from 3rd world country's are dragged back into court after the fact .

question . would you knowingly have someone of this democratic nominee 'proven' character in your personal circle? would you support them through the chairs??

i lived in arkyland . during my tenure, voted for willy once in the two cycles he ran . these people are slimy, river eels pale in comparison ... more so now then before, the wife of this lots body language screams distrust, her track record prove it! ... perhaps, don't read this shit if it gives you a downer .

the republican nominee isn't 'all that and a bag of chips' either but i'd rather have un proven at this time, then a train wreck .

worldcitizen1723
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby worldcitizen1723 » Wed Nov 02, 4:05 am

so i do not get it.

1. The internet and communicating by email is all fairly new (as all things go). As far as I know, there are NO explicit rules in the governmemt as to how electronic communications need to be carried out. So maybe they should first standardize their communication rules and stop this nonsense.

2. If you send an email communication to someone from your "secure" server - how do you know where it lands and if the recipient's email is secure.

I must be missing some big piece, because I do not understand what the fuss is.

Heck - the one thing these email investigations have done is to clearly remind everyone - do not use email for any serious communication!

nemesystem
super poster
super poster

Postby nemesystem » Wed Nov 02, 4:31 am

Obama is far worse than the Clintons and the US didn't go to shit..and it won't under Clinton's reign either

As much as I'd love anarchy and another revolution it's not happening anytime soon...

Cujo04
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Cujo04 » Wed Nov 02, 12:40 pm

worldcitizen1723 wrote:so i do not get it.

1. The internet and communicating by email is all fairly new (as all things go). As far as I know, there are NO explicit rules in the governmemt as to how electronic communications need to be carried out. So maybe they should first standardize their communication rules and stop this nonsense.

2. If you send an email communication to someone from your "secure" server - how do you know where it lands and if the recipient's email is secure.

Heck - the one thing these email investigations have done is to clearly remind everyone - do not use email for any serious communication!

There are rules in place for handling official email communications. Her mishandling of it is probably a smaller issue than the question of why she set up a private server anyway. I suspect if the media had any journalistic curiosity with respect to Hillary, they would have relentlessly dissected the timelines and origin of the money flow through the Clinton Foundation/Laundry and a clearer picture would have emerged

Dazzler
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Dazzler » Wed Nov 02, 12:51 pm

worldcitizen1723 wrote:so i do not get it.

The only way to have any hope of secure communication via email is to use PGP encryption for all communications:

https://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pretty_Good_Privacy

The government should be doing this as standard. I know they aren't.

The general rule is "Don't use email for anything that you wouldn't put on a postcard and mail through the post. PGP makes it a little more secure, but it's not 100%.

Hammer
super power poster
super power poster

Postby Hammer » Wed Nov 02, 2:05 pm

I agree with this.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/sus ... 11fc5c569d

No place for a hate or a fear vote.

NewYork, New York
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby NewYork, New York » Wed Nov 02, 3:25 pm

nemesystem wrote:Sick of the Hillary outrage... yes she's a crook...(You have to be in order to part of the US Government) but where is all the outrage for our own WAR CRIMINAL GEORGE W BUSH!?

Neocons and like seem to forgot about that dumb ass

You gotta be kidding.

Bush hasn't been in charge for over 8 years. When will you realize your delusion that he gets put in jail is never going to happen?

NewYork, New York
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby NewYork, New York » Wed Nov 02, 3:32 pm

nemesystem wrote:Obama is far worse than the Clintons and the US didn't go to shit..and it won't under Clinton's reign either

As much as I'd love anarchy and another revolution it's not happening anytime soon...

Obama is worse than the Clintons? WTF?

Obama is not a criminal, did not setup a private server to avoid scrutiny of his emails and has not sold his soul
giving speeches for cash to Wall ST., Foreign governments, etc.
As far as we know, he hasn't sexually harassed his subordinates in the White House.

I am no fan of Obama, but I would really love to hear the explanation behind this statement.

Cat
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Cat » Wed Nov 02, 5:01 pm

When did it become a crime to make speeches for a hefty fee? Or become a lobbyist for that matter?

NewYork, New York
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby NewYork, New York » Fri Nov 04, 3:01 am

Cat wrote:When did it become a crime to make speeches for a hefty fee? Or become a lobbyist for that matter?

Its called prid pro quo. Hillary or Bill, (or both) get paid millions of dollars in fees for ahem, "speeches".
Hillary in between Senator and Secretary of state, Bill WHILE she is secretary of state.

It is perfectly legal and smells really bad. Its also commonly referred to as influence peddling.

IF they had earned all of this cash (reportedly in the tens of millions of dollars) AFTER they BOTH were out of political office,
NOONE would probably care. Instead, it sure looks like political bribery and corruption.
Throw in the shady dealings of the Clinton Foundation, Bill's pardons of his brother and of people like Marc Rich and it is obvious
to any clear thinking person that something isn't right about all that money swishing around in their pockets.

Cat
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Cat » Fri Nov 04, 2:15 pm

NewYork, New York wrote:
Cat wrote:When did it become a crime to make speeches for a hefty fee? Or become a lobbyist for that matter?

Its called prid pro quo. Hillary or Bill, (or both) get paid millions of dollars in fees for ahem, "speeches".
Hillary in between Senator and Secretary of state, Bill WHILE she is secretary of state.

It is perfectly legal and smells really bad. Its also commonly referred to as influence peddling.

IF they had earned all of this cash (reportedly in the tens of millions of dollars) AFTER they BOTH were out of political office,
NOONE would probably care. Instead, it sure looks like political bribery and corruption.
Throw in the shady dealings of the Clinton Foundation, Bill's pardons of his brother and of people like Marc Rich and it is obvious
to any clear thinking person that something isn't right about all that money swishing around in their pockets.

Do you feel the same scorn for Rudy Guliani who has made millions of dollars from business endorsements as the 9/11 mayor?
I don't have any issue with people earning major fees for speaking engagements or endorsements for that matter.
Its all sales work. You should know with your background in sales. Insurance was it? yeah, buying insurance from a dirty little sales weenie, that always smells good.

NewYork, New York
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby NewYork, New York » Fri Nov 04, 2:54 pm

Cat wrote:
NewYork, New York wrote:

Do you feel the same scorn for Rudy Guliani who has made millions of dollars from business endorsements as the 9/11 mayor?
I don't have any issue with people earning major fees for speaking engagements or endorsements for that matter.
Its all sales work. You should know with your background in sales. Insurance was it? yeah, buying insurance from a dirty little sales weenie, that always smells good.

Never worked in sales or insurance (-0- to do with the real issue here)

Regarding Guiliani. Is he running for office anywhere?

You seem to be unable to comprehend this is all about being an active candidate and/or an active government official.

Let me repeat to make this perfectly clear.

IF the Clintons had earned all of this cash (reportedly in the tens of millions of dollars) AFTER they BOTH were out of political office,
NOONE would probably care.

Banks
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Banks » Fri Nov 04, 3:09 pm

NewYork, New York wrote:Let me repeat to make this perfectly clear.

IF the Clintons had earned all of this cash (reportedly in the tens of millions of dollars) AFTER they BOTH were out of political office,

They have BOTH been out of office since her stint as Secretary of State ended in 2013...

NewYork, New York
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby NewYork, New York » Fri Nov 04, 3:45 pm

Banks wrote:

They have BOTH been out of office since her stint as Secretary of State ended in 2013...

So all that cash was paid to Bill and Hillary just for giving a speech?
Not because she was Secretary of State nor because she (and they) knew she would be running for president?

If the exact same thing had been done by someone like Bush, Trump, Romney, etc., you would have no problem with it?

Banks
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Banks » Fri Nov 04, 3:58 pm

NewYork, New York wrote:
Banks wrote:

Not because she was Secretary of State nor because she (and they) knew she would be running for president?

If the exact same thing had been done by someone like Bush, Trump, Romney, etc., you would have no problem with it?

I'll agree that they got paid a lot of money for a speech, but it is what it is... plenty of people get paid a lot of money for giving speeches. What kind of limits do you think should be imposed on the amount of money one is paid for giving a speech?

Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Rudy » Fri Nov 04, 4:12 pm

I`m available after the holidays.
I think you`ll find my rates very reasonable compared to some with even less wisdom to impart.

Banks
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Banks » Fri Nov 04, 7:05 pm

Rudy wrote:I`m available after the holidays.
I think you`ll find my rates very reasonable compared to some with even less wisdom to impart.

Which holidays?

NewYork, New York
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby NewYork, New York » Fri Nov 04, 8:29 pm

Banks wrote:
NewYork, New York wrote:
Banks wrote:

I'll agree that they got paid a lot of money for a speech, but it is what it is... plenty of people get paid a lot of money for giving speeches. What kind of limits do you think should be imposed on the amount of money one is paid for giving a speech?

You completely ignored my question.

Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Rudy » Fri Nov 04, 10:08 pm

Banks wrote:
Rudy wrote:I`m available after the holidays.

Which holidays?

I was thinking Winter, but check with my agent.
I'm sure we can work you in after whichever holiday$ you desire...

smokedpeppers
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby smokedpeppers » Sun Nov 06, 2:57 am

Walkerville, MD – An FBI agent believed to be responsible for the latest email leaks “pertinent to the investigation” into Hillary Clinton’s private email server while she was Secretary of State, was found dead in an apparent murder-suicide early Saturday morning, according to police .......
http://denverguardian.com/2016/11/05/fb ... r-suicide/

Dazzler
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Dazzler » Sun Nov 06, 1:04 pm

smokedpeppers wrote:Walkerville, MD – An FBI agent believed to be responsible for the latest email leaks “pertinent to the investigation” into Hillary Clinton’s private email server while she was Secretary of State, was found dead in an apparent murder-suicide early Saturday morning, according to police .......

Stop this now. the Denver Guardian is a fake news site. The Denver Guardian does not and has never existed and this is dangerous propaganda.

http://www.denverpost.com/2016/11/05/th ... -guardian/

smokedpeppers
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby smokedpeppers » Sun Nov 06, 1:59 pm

Dazzler wrote:
smokedpeppers wrote:Walkerville, MD – An FBI agent believed to be responsible for the latest email leaks “pertinent to the investigation” into Hillary Clinton’s private email server while she was Secretary of State, was found dead in an apparent murder-suicide early Saturday morning, according to police .......

Stop this now. the Denver Guardian is a fake news site. The Denver Guardian does not and has never existed and this is dangerous propaganda.

http://www.denverpost.com/2016/11/05/th ... -guardian/

my bad, seems i stand corrected .

Dazzler
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Dazzler » Sun Nov 06, 2:08 pm

No probs. It's just had to stop this sort of thing after it gets out: much of the damage has already been done. Sorry if I was a little short.

slither
super poster
super poster

Postby slither » Sun Nov 06, 4:50 pm

Dazzler wrote:No probs. It's just had to stop this sort of thing after it gets out: much of the damage has already been done. Sorry if I was a little short.

Hey, at least you weren't pulling your scrotum in a narcissistic tantrum.

Man that was funny.

Banks
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Banks » Sun Nov 06, 6:13 pm

NewYork, New York wrote:
Banks wrote:
NewYork, New York wrote:
Banks wrote:

In your initial questions, you are simply expressing your beliefs, of which neither has any proof surfacing whatsoever. For the next question, I earlier stated that plenty of people get paid a lot of money for making speeches, and obviously I don't have a problem with it. Good for them. Satisfied?

You always seem to have a problem with the money other people make... as examples, in the past you've had problems with salaries teachers make, along with salaries of governmental (municipal) types... both of which you had the opportunity to choose as careers and did not.

So here are two questions for you:

1) What kind of limits do you think should be imposed upon "speech givers" and how would you implement them?

2) Why do you worry so much about what other people earn?

smokedpeppers
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby smokedpeppers » Mon Nov 07, 2:49 am

Dazzler wrote:Sorry if I was a little short.

no issue with those vertically challenged, it's cool .

NewYork, New York
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby NewYork, New York » Mon Nov 07, 8:02 pm

Banks wrote:
NewYork, New York wrote:
Banks wrote:
NewYork, New York wrote:
Banks wrote:

In your initial questions, you are simply expressing your beliefs, of which neither has any proof surfacing whatsoever. For the next question, I earlier stated that plenty of people get paid a lot of money for making speeches, and obviously I don't have a problem with it. Good for them. Satisfied?

You always seem to have a problem with the money other people make... as examples, in the past you've had problems with salaries teachers make, along with salaries of governmental (municipal) types... both of which you had the opportunity to choose as careers and did not.

So here are two questions for you:

1) What kind of limits do you think should be imposed upon "speech givers" and how would you implement them?

2) Why do you worry so much about what other people earn?

Still won't answer the simple question I asked. All I ever want to know is are the standards equally applied to all.

It is pretty obvious money is the number one problem facing US politics today.
If you want people to answer your questions, the polite thing to do is answer their questions, Not answer a question with a question.

Never mind. Typical response from you. I should have known better.

smokedpeppers
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby smokedpeppers » Tue Nov 08, 1:46 am

Return to “All Politics”