Grandma Hillary

The place to discuss political issues.

Cat
mega power poster
mega power poster

Grandma Hillary

Postby Cat » Mon Apr 13, 6:15 pm

Does anyone buy into the kindly grandma image? She's like Golda Meir rocking the pants suits. I wouldn't underestimate the woman's temperament.

Swin
super power poster
super power poster

Re: Grandma Hillary

Postby Swin » Mon Apr 13, 6:34 pm

Cat wrote:Does anyone buy into the kindly grandma image? She's like Golda Meir rocking the pants suits. I wouldn't underestimate the woman's temperament.

Swap you for that twat Cameron

Cat
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Cat » Mon Apr 13, 8:16 pm

There is an apparent lack of energy for Clinton it seems. Especially in the city of New York where top Democrats have given her the cold shoulder for being to establishment, to Wall St. and not progressive enough.

Dazzler
mega power poster
mega power poster

Re: Grandma Hillary

Postby Dazzler » Mon Apr 13, 9:13 pm

Swin wrote:
Cat wrote:Does anyone buy into the kindly grandma image? She's like Golda Meir rocking the pants suits. I wouldn't underestimate the woman's temperament.

Swap you for that twat Cameron

Any fucking day.

Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Rudy » Mon Apr 13, 10:03 pm

I'll vote for her...

Cat
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Cat » Mon Apr 13, 10:28 pm

We saw a flash of her volatile temper during the Benghazi hearings! She's probably a toughie to work for!

BTW....the Brits are lucky they're election periods are so brief.....I'll be another year older by the time we get to the national Conventions alone!

Cujo04
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Cujo04 » Mon Apr 13, 10:40 pm

Gotta keep the money train running until the last available dollar has been claimed

Dazzler
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Dazzler » Mon Apr 13, 11:05 pm

Cat wrote:We saw a flash of her volatile temper during the Benghazi hearings! She's probably a toughie to work for!

BTW....the Brits are lucky they're election periods are so brief.....I'll be another year older by the time we get to the national Conventions alone!

Now we have fixed terms, that could change.

smokedpeppers
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby smokedpeppers » Tue Apr 14, 2:02 am

Last edited by smokedpeppers on Mon Jun 22, 11:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Old Fart
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Old Fart » Tue Apr 14, 4:09 am

It's hard for me to believe I'm typing this but I would vote for Hillary over any of the Republicans currently looking for the job.

Hammer
super power poster
super power poster

Postby Hammer » Tue Apr 14, 5:35 am

[quote="Old Fart"]It's hard for me to believe I'm typing this but I would vote for Hillary over any of the Republicans currently looking for the job.[/quote ]

Feh.

Cat
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Cat » Tue Apr 14, 11:10 am

I always wondered how Hillary avoided jail time because after all, shes reportedly clocked her husband with such force and in such a manner that the blows required stitches!

Old Fart
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Old Fart » Tue Apr 14, 4:07 pm

Hammer wrote:
Old Fart wrote:It's hard for me to believe I'm typing this but I would vote for Hillary over any of the Republicans currently looking for the job.[/quote ]

Feh.

I know right? Who do you like so far?

des
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby des » Tue Apr 14, 4:32 pm

Cat wrote:I always wondered how Hillary avoided jail time because after all, shes reportedly clocked her husband with such force and in such a manner that the blows required stitches!

Which wife hasn't?

Peace, Des.

alpha
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby alpha » Tue Apr 14, 4:39 pm

des wrote:
Cat wrote:I always wondered how Hillary avoided jail time because after all, shes reportedly clocked her husband with such force and in such a manner that the blows required stitches!

Which wife hasn't?

Peace, Des.

How many stitches how many times did yours require, Des?

alpha
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby alpha » Tue Apr 14, 4:45 pm

Old Fart wrote:
Hammer wrote:
Old Fart wrote:It's hard for me to believe I'm typing this but I would vote for Hillary over any of the Republicans currently looking for the job.[/quote ]

Feh.

American politics are not designed to vote for who you like. The elections more closely resemble voting against who you like the least.

NewYork, New York
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby NewYork, New York » Tue Apr 14, 4:46 pm

Old Fart wrote:It's hard for me to believe I'm typing this but I would vote for Hillary over any of the Republicans currently looking for the job.

No more Clintons.

No more Bushes.

Lets try and elect someone different this time.

Hillary only cares about money and power. She appears to be quite angry and frustrated these days. I think she has had enough of Bill's shennanigans.

Bohannon
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Bohannon » Tue Apr 14, 4:50 pm

NewYork, New York wrote:
Old Fart wrote:It's hard for me to believe I'm typing this but I would vote for Hillary over any of the Republicans currently looking for the job.

No more Clintons.

No more Bushes.

Lets try and elect someone different this time.

Hillary only cares about money and power. She appears to be quite angry and frustrated these days. I think she has had enough of Bill's shennanigans.

no Rubios, Cruzes, or any other republicans!

alpha
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby alpha » Tue Apr 14, 5:07 pm

NewYork, New York wrote:Hillary only cares about money and power. She appears to be quite angry and frustrated these days. I think she has had enough of Bill's shennanigans.

Heck, he couldn't keep his trousers on as prez can you imagine the future scandals if he became First Man? Especially the first, First Man!?

Cujo04
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Cujo04 » Tue Apr 14, 5:11 pm

Bill Clinton's endorsement of Obama in 2008 didn't come without strings. Bubba's only requirement was that Obama named her Sec of State and kept her airborne and out of the country for the next 4 years

Cujo04
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Cujo04 » Tue Apr 14, 5:19 pm

alpha wrote:
Old Fart wrote:
Hammer wrote:

Feh.

American politics are not designed to vote for who you like. The elections more closely resemble voting against who you like the least.

Wall Street loves Hillary and, as usual, the only winners in the US election will be The Powers That Be.

alpha
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby alpha » Tue Apr 14, 5:25 pm

Cujo04 wrote:
alpha wrote:
Old Fart wrote:
Hammer wrote:

Feh.

Wall Street loves Hillary and, as usual, the only winners in the US election will be The Powers That Be.

I agree with you Cujo, but it's almost like Harry Potter! The winners will be, The Powers That Be, Who Must Not Be Named!

Old Fart
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Old Fart » Tue Apr 14, 5:29 pm

Hillary is a despicable liar and as ruthless as any bloodsucking politician on the planet...this is about policy for me. As much as I loath voting for Hillary or the scumbags in the Democratic regime it's better than voting for cavemen who believe the earth was created 7,000 years ago and they should have a say in what a woman chooses to do with her body. Not to mention the recent underhanded attempt to undermine Obama for political reasons with the letter to Iran concerning the negotiations.

The list goes on. The Democrats at this point in time of history are the lesser of two evils IMO.

Quite an endorsement I know.

alpha
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby alpha » Tue Apr 14, 5:36 pm

Old Fart wrote:The list goes on. The Democrats at this point in time of history are the lesser of two evils IMO.

Quite an endorsement I know.

Not really OF, nearly the majority, which is the electorate believe the same nonsense. Imo, it took two corrupt pieces of crap to get us where we are today, not one!

des
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby des » Tue Apr 14, 5:52 pm

alpha wrote:
des wrote:

Which wife hasn't?

Peace, Des.

How many stitches how many times did yours require, Des?

Only once! She slashed me across the side of my wrist with a serrated carving knife!

I needed 3 stitches!

Peace, Des.

Dazzler
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Dazzler » Tue Apr 14, 6:06 pm

Yeah, you'd have to be a proper shitheel to grass your missus up. An ex of mine once threw a sharp, heavy metal ashtray at my head.

To be fair, I almost deserved it. We are no longer in touch.

Jessica
super power poster
super power poster

Postby Jessica » Tue Apr 14, 6:06 pm

des wrote:Only once! She slashed me across the side of my wrist with a serrated carving knife!

I needed 3 stitches!

Peace, Des.

Why?

Bohannon
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Bohannon » Tue Apr 14, 6:17 pm

The repukelicans are dragging out the same rhetoric as 2000. "Time for a change". Well at the end of Bill's term we had record low unemployment, the economy was soaring, stock market doing well, a strong dollar, a surplus not a deficit and, for the most part peace. Bush did in fact change all that. Obama has us on track for a good economic era, soaring stock market, low unemployment, shrinking deficit, good job creation etc. etc. Let's not be stupid and go along with the right's need for change again. Fool me once shame on...hey GWB how does that go again?

I'm no fan of Hillary, pretty much agree with OF on this one. What America needs are real progressive leaders...Warren/Sanders either way around.

moe.
super power poster
super power poster

Postby moe. » Tue Apr 14, 6:25 pm

Bohannon wrote:The repukelicans are dragging out the same rhetoric as 2000. "Time for a change".

One of Obama's 2008 slogans was "Change We Can Believe In" Its always about change.

Cujo04
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Cujo04 » Tue Apr 14, 6:42 pm

I don't care much for slogans

Return to “All Politics”