The place to discuss political issues.

Dazzler
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Dazzler » Sun Mar 29, 2:45 pm

Are you frightened to go to Amsterdam?

Mokum Dream

Postby Mokum Dream » Sun Mar 29, 2:45 pm

Dazzler wrote:Are you frightened to go to Amsterdam?

Nein

Mokum Dream

Postby Mokum Dream » Sun Mar 29, 2:46 pm

Is chig frightened of going to Utrecht?

Mokum Dream

Postby Mokum Dream » Sun Mar 29, 2:48 pm

You really are a sad cunt Dazzler. It's Sunday and you've been logged in longer than me. You claim to have a 'girlfriend' and a 'step-daughter'? What are they doing? Keeping out of your way? Or are you full of shit?

Dazzler
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Dazzler » Sun Mar 29, 2:55 pm

Mind your own business. This is about you being frightened of chig. I reckon if you met him you wouldn't know whether to shit yourself or cum in your pants.

Mokum Dream

Postby Mokum Dream » Sun Mar 29, 2:57 pm

Dazzler wrote:Mind your own business. This is about you being frightened of chig. I reckon if you met him you wouldn't know whether to shit yourself or cum in your pants.

Dazzler, I used to spray 40 foot trailers so have very strong arms and can throw mighty punches.. I'm 6 foot and am a little crazy. If you think an unemployed hod-carrier from Rochdale worries me then you're more of a cunt than we all thought...

Mokum Dream

Postby Mokum Dream » Sun Mar 29, 3:02 pm

I can also kick to nose height.

Mokum Dream

Postby Mokum Dream » Sun Mar 29, 3:04 pm

And believe me, after 6 Duvels I can be a right nasty cunt.

Bohannon
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Bohannon » Sun Mar 29, 6:17 pm

Shezzby, stop this you are embarrassing yourself. Please do this; go to your cupboard (or the community room of your facility) grab a teaspoon of cocoa powder, drop in in a cup of water and stir...then apologize to Dazzler.

You know that you aren't going to Amsterdam...we've been down that road haven't we?

Mokum Dream

Postby Mokum Dream » Sun Mar 29, 7:09 pm

I'm not being funny but 2000eu, give or take £130 for flights, £50 for kennels, trains and fucking about just to have a ding-dong with a hoddy from Lancashire? I think that really would prove I'm mad lol. If you want to fight me cig, come to Hertfordshire with Dazzler. I'll take the pair of you on.

Dazzler
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Dazzler » Sun Mar 29, 7:19 pm

...and there's the shit-out.

Mokum Dream

Postby Mokum Dream » Sun Mar 29, 7:20 pm

Dazzler wrote:...and there's the shit-out.

I'm not an upwardly mobile Dazzler. Surely the pair of you can come to me?

I'm here all day everyday.

Dazzler
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Dazzler » Sun Mar 29, 7:23 pm

Mokum Dream wrote:
Dazzler wrote:...and there's the shit-out.

I'm not an upwardly mobile Dazzler. Surely the pair of you can come to me?

I'm here all day everyday.

Get off your arse, you lazy fucking shit. I pay your drip-feed subsistence. The least you can do is spend a bit of it travelling up to Scotland. I've got stuff to do. You haven't.

Mokum Dream

Postby Mokum Dream » Sun Mar 29, 7:23 pm

Can't you see how ridiculous you pair of labour twats are?

Mokum Dream

Postby Mokum Dream » Sun Mar 29, 7:29 pm

Yeah, I'm going to travel all the way to jockland, break your nose and give you a beatdown. You'd be on the blower to plod before you hit the ground. That would look great wouldn't it? I travelled all that way to give you a well deserved kickin. My psychiatrist would love that. If you come here then I'm defending myself aren't I?

Mokum Dream

Postby Mokum Dream » Sun Mar 29, 7:33 pm

I can see it in the Comet now. Local hero defends himself against a pair of labour swine intent on causing him harm, only for Sheridan to put the pair of them in the Lister.

Mokum Dream

Postby Mokum Dream » Sun Mar 29, 7:34 pm

Bob Britten will be eating through a straw for at least 6 weeks...

Dazzler
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Dazzler » Sun Mar 29, 7:37 pm

Mokum Dream wrote:If you come here then I'm defending myself aren't I?

Right. That's how you justify it, is it?

Interesting.

Mokum Dream

Postby Mokum Dream » Sun Mar 29, 7:38 pm

Dazzler wrote:
Mokum Dream wrote:If you come here then I'm defending myself aren't I?

Right. That's how you justify it, is it?

Interesting.

I know how the law works Dazzler

Dazzler
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Dazzler » Sun Mar 29, 7:41 pm

I just thought it was interesting how you justify all this aggression and obsession to yourself.

You issue unsolicited threats to people threatening death and physical violence and trying to get people to attack you, but in fact you just tell yourself that you're defending yourself. Yeah, I see how that could work.

You have to stop lying to yourself sooner or later Shezz. You know that you're the only one who believes all these fantasises don't you?

Mokum Dream

Postby Mokum Dream » Sun Mar 29, 7:44 pm

Dazzler wrote:I just thought it was interesting how you justify all this aggression and obsession to yourself.

You issue unsolicited threats to people threatening death and physical violence and trying to get people to attack you, but in fact you just tell yourself that you're defending yourself. Yeah, I see how that could work.

You have to stop lying to yourself sooner or later Shezz. You know that you're the only one who believes all these fantasises don't you?

Where I come from Dazzler you show people respect and expect the same in return. I suspect that you've never been shown respect, probably cos you're just a fucking cunt, hence you don't know the meaning of the word and don't show others respect. You wouldn't last five minutes in my circles Dazzler...

Dazzler
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Dazzler » Sun Mar 29, 7:49 pm

Mokum Dream wrote:
Dazzler wrote:I just thought it was interesting how you justify all this aggression and obsession to yourself.

Where I come from Dazzler you show people respect and expect the same in return. I suspect that you've never been shown respect, probably cos you're just a fucking cunt, hence you don't know the meaning of the word and don't show others respect. You wouldn't last five minutes in my circles Dazzler...

Oh, Shezz. What makes you think you deserve respect?

No, I probably wouldn't last five minutes in your circles. I don't have much physical tolerance for sitting in the park in sub zero temperatures drinking antifreeze.

Mokum Dream

Postby Mokum Dream » Sun Mar 29, 7:53 pm

Dazzler, you gob off and insult my family then when I respond you threaten me with a restraining order. You are a joke of a man, and I don't believe for one minute that you have a girlfriend and a 'stepdaughter'...

Dazzler
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Dazzler » Sun Mar 29, 7:57 pm

Don't believe it then. I don't really care.

Why do you give a fuck what I say about your family? I don't fucking know them. Your temper makes you weak.

Mokum Dream

Postby Mokum Dream » Sun Mar 29, 8:00 pm

I'm actually starting to feel sorry for you Dazzler. What happened to you to make you such a shit online, but a pussy IRL?

Dazzler
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Dazzler » Sun Mar 29, 8:04 pm

I've never met any of your family. Anything I said about them would be guesswork at best and more likely empty bluster. For instance, I could say:

Shezz, doesn't your mum get tired of your dad's cock tasting of rent-boy's anus when he gets back from lodge on Wednesday night?

And it should have no sting whatsoever because it's a fiction. It can never be any more than a fiction because I don't know who your dad is, I don't know ho your mum is and I don't really know who you are.

So do you say

ffs BobB, why don't you just stop making shit up? You don't know who my dad is, you don't know who my mum is and you don't really know who I am"?

No, you don't. You go off your fucking head and blow a fucking fuse. Why?

Dazzler
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Dazzler » Sun Mar 29, 8:07 pm

You know, honey, it's such a shame
You'll never be any good at this game,
You bruise too easily.

slither
super power poster
super power poster

Postby slither » Sun Mar 29, 8:30 pm

Another potentially worthwhile discussion thread hijacked and driven into the ditch.

Sigh.

Dazzler
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Dazzler » Sun Mar 29, 8:31 pm

To be fair, everyone had made their minds up about this after the first five posts.

Cat
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Cat » Sun Mar 29, 9:26 pm

Back on topic. It doesn't matter if our minds are made up. Ted Cruz is a hoot and he'll provide great amusement in the coming 19 months. Ha Ha

Return to “All Politics”