This might be the candidate we ALL could support

The place to discuss political issues.

Old Fart
mega power poster
mega power poster

Re: This might be the candidate we ALL could support

Postby Old Fart » Sat May 06, 2:10 pm

Women don't like her either. You're pathetic. ..

Fifty-two percent hold a negative view of Clinton while 45 percent hold a positive, according to a new poll. (AP Photo/Seth Wenig)

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/women ... le/2600647

Cat
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Cat » Sat May 06, 2:53 pm

You can shove your poll up your ass because you sound like a social political dinosaur to me.
I would gather that some women don't want to shake off the shackles of patriarchy. Probably conventional types who find comfort in traditional gender, familial and marital roles.

Old Fart
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Old Fart » Sat May 06, 3:18 pm

Lolz...

Cat
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Cat » Sat May 06, 3:34 pm

Heh, some guys marry Stepford wives, some guys don't.

worldcitizen1723
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby worldcitizen1723 » Sun May 07, 1:44 am

and some women do not feel the need to vote by gender because they have already emancipated themselves - instead they look at the issues and pay attention to whom has bought their candidate..

smokedpeppers
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby smokedpeppers » Sun May 07, 4:09 am

worldcitizen1723 wrote:and some women do not feel the need to vote by gender because they have already emancipated themselves - instead they look at the issues and pay attention to whom has bought their candidate..

------------
verbiage, page1 ....
worldcitizen1723 wrote:: > the Bern - someone we could all possibly get behind!!
gives me an ounce of hope.

without coming off as crass, you seem to have forgotten/forgiven when dnc debbie and her ilk, pulled his rug .

worldcitizen1723
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby worldcitizen1723 » Sun May 07, 5:47 am

smokedpeppers wrote:
worldcitizen1723 wrote:and some women do not feel the need to vote by gender because they have already emancipated themselves - instead they look at the issues and pay attention to whom has bought their candidate..

------------
verbiage, page1 ....
worldcitizen1723 wrote:: > the Bern - someone we could all possibly get behind!!
gives me an ounce of hope.

without coming off as crass, you seem to have forgotten/forgiven when dnc debbie and her ilk, pulled his rug .

no - my comment was about not liking hillary.

i have not forgotten or forgiven. i hold the dnc partially responsible for the horror we now face

sorry i was unclear

alpha
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby alpha » Sun May 07, 5:28 pm

worldcitizen1723 wrote:i have not forgotten or forgiven. i hold the dnc partially responsible for the horror we now face

I would say the dnc was and has alway been fully resposible for the debacle we now face! The democrats have always been the conservative party in america. They were the sole political party to implement the banksters, which has brought us the new world order and pretty much the politics we endure today. The dnc claimed to have flip-flopped to liberalism, after the market crash in '29, which led to the great depression and they've been flip-flopping ever since.

The republican, on the other hand, never showed an inkling of desire for the Don. However, they didn't introduce any candidates that could fire up the populace like trump did and therefore chose the candidate their people wanted. The democrats lost the election, by cheating the people and it's not the first time they've done it. The same thing occurred between Wallace and Truman back in 1944...

Wikipedia wrote:How the nomination went to Harry S. Truman, who did not actively seek it, is, in the words of his biographer Robert H. Ferrell, "one of the great political stories of our century".[1] The fundamental issue was that Roosevelt's health was seriously declining, and everyone who saw Roosevelt, including the leaders of the Democratic Party, realized it. If he died during his next term, the Vice President would become President, making the vice presidential nomination very important. Truman's predecessor as Vice President, the incumbent Henry A. Wallace, was unpopular with some of the leaders of the Democratic Party, who disliked his liberal politics and considered him unreliable and eccentric in general. Wallace was, however, the popular candidate, and favored by the Convention delegates. As the Convention began, Wallace had more than half the votes necessary to secure his re-nomination.[2] By contrast, the Gallup poll said that 2% of those surveyed wanted then-Senator Truman to become the Vice President.[3] To overcome this initial deficit, the leaders of the Democratic Party worked to influence the Convention delegates, such that Truman received the nomination.[4]

My opinion is both political parties should be outlawed, for their continuous inability to govern, because they only to dictate what their paymasters tell them.

Return to “All Politics”