Open Carry Firearms in Oklahoma

The place to discuss political issues.

Mokum Dream

Postby Mokum Dream » Wed Dec 03, 6:53 pm

Bohannon wrote:Far more whites have guns.

What about proportionately? What about the gang-bangers?

Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Rudy » Wed Dec 03, 7:01 pm

Mokum Dream wrote:

White, Black, Hispanic or Asian bangers ?

Mokum Dream

Postby Mokum Dream » Wed Dec 03, 7:05 pm

Rudy wrote:
Mokum Dream wrote:

Non-whites vs. whites...

Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Rudy » Wed Dec 03, 8:39 pm

Mokum Dream wrote:
Rudy wrote:
Mokum Dream wrote:

Non-whites vs. whites...

I`d be interested in seeing a resource that could logically and accurately quantify those kinds of statistics.

Got any?

Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Rudy » Wed Dec 03, 8:41 pm

Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Rudy » Wed Dec 03, 8:46 pm

...I suppose any enforcement agency that wouldn`t agree with you that niggas are the problem, is filled with pussy, commie loving left wingers who support raping muzzie filth and halal butchers?

This is some campaign you are on Shezz...

Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Rudy » Wed Dec 03, 8:50 pm

Mokum Dream

Postby Mokum Dream » Wed Dec 03, 8:59 pm

Bo started the inflammatory statements claiming whites are more likely to have a gun...

Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Rudy » Wed Dec 03, 9:10 pm

Mokum Dream wrote:Bo started the inflammatory statements claiming whites are more likely to have a gun...

Oh.

Well, I do agree that whites comparably own and keep more firearms than blacks in the US; but as far as using them during the commission of a crime I dunno. Like I said, it would be interesting to see those stats.

Bohannon
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Bohannon » Wed Dec 03, 9:49 pm

Mokum Dream wrote:Bo started the inflammatory statements claiming whites are more likely to have a gun...

Inflammatory? In what way

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/20 ... ouseholds/

http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/201 ... hite-males

etc. etc.

Mokum Dream

Postby Mokum Dream » Wed Dec 03, 10:05 pm

Bohannon wrote:

etc. etc.

Three reasons:

1. More whites than non-whites in America
2. For protection
3. Bo is a non-white

Mokum Dream

Postby Mokum Dream » Wed Dec 03, 10:11 pm

Rudy wrote: Like I said, it would be interesting to see those stats.

That would be deemed racist...

Bohannon
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Bohannon » Wed Dec 03, 11:25 pm

Mokum Dream wrote:
Bohannon wrote:

etc. etc.

Three reasons:

1. More whites than non-whites in America
2. For protection
3. Bo is a non-white

1.Read the articles dumbo.."per population, adjusted for overall numbers" FFS.
2.How do you know that? Oh, wait...you don't do you.
3. Is this what makes you think you are superior to me? You had better think harder. My life is good, I pay my way and don't lean on anyone. I am not an addict, oh yeah....I'm also quite sane.

patrick

Postby patrick » Thu Dec 04, 1:18 am

Fuck off dim

alpha
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby alpha » Thu Dec 04, 2:00 am

patrick wrote:Fuck off dim

Iff'n that's all ya got patrick, then it's you who should fuck off. Some of your posts are interesting, but not this one.

What's the problem, got the between the holidaze blues?

boneymaroni
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby boneymaroni » Thu Dec 04, 8:00 am

Patrick....please post a link to your rap/vapo bag video.

smokedpeppers
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby smokedpeppers » Mon Dec 15, 5:39 am

des
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby des » Mon Dec 15, 10:43 am

smokedpeppers wrote:Texas women with their pistols
http://www.chron.com/houston/article/Ho ... to-7263442

There was an interesting documentary on the other night about a family of redneck Texans who'd set up home in the middle of fuckin' nowhere rather than give up their guns following an altercation with the police over a motoring offence!

Even the women were armed to the teeth in case the authorities turned up and tried to disarm them!

Peace, Des.

smokedpeppers
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby smokedpeppers » Tue Dec 16, 6:30 am

des wrote:

There was an interesting documentary on the other night about a family of redneck Texans who'd set up home in the middle of fuckin' nowhere rather than give up their guns following an altercation with the police over a motoring offence!

Even the women were armed to the teeth in case the authorities turned up and tried to disarm them!
Peace, Des.

these folk you speak of sound rather paranoid about this traffic stop,
something seems gray . fringe things make for a good documentary tho

if one is carrying and has a permit, it's smart to declare and hand it along
with the other pieces of information asked for by the officer . today, outside
of hunting season, driving around willy nilly with guns, is subject to get you
looked at, real hard . in my state 'they' don't need a warrant to search a car, no mas

des
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby des » Tue Dec 16, 7:04 am

smokedpeppers wrote:
des wrote:

Peace, Des.

looked at, real hard . in my state 'they' don't need a warrant to search a car, no mas

I tried to find a copy on YouTube, but you have to subscribe to Channel 4 to watch it!

http://www.channel4.com/info/press/news ... -family-wt

The police won't try and arrest them because they fear a Waco style massacre!

Peace, Des.

Dazzler
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Dazzler » Tue Dec 16, 8:14 am

Citizens arm themselves against their corrupt police, police afraid of armed citizens so can't keep order. All so a few inadequate little men can pretend they've got some sort of power over their government.

Guns are brilliant aren't they?

des
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby des » Tue Dec 16, 3:35 pm

Dazzler wrote:Guns are brilliant aren't they?

Guns and nutters don't mix ...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... l#comments

You have to wonder what the fuck's going on in the mind of someone who can wander through a school indiscriminately shooting children as they go!

Hell surely awaits these motherfuckers!

Peace, Des.

Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Rudy » Tue Dec 16, 3:42 pm

des wrote:
Hell surely awaits these motherfuckers!

...lets just hope it doesn`t have to wait very long.

Cujo04
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Cujo04 » Tue Dec 16, 5:36 pm

des wrote:
smokedpeppers wrote:
des wrote:

Peace, Des.

I tried to find a copy on YouTube, but you have to subscribe to Channel 4 to watch it!

http://www.channel4.com/info/press/news ... -family-wt

The police won't try and arrest them because they fear a Waco style massacre!

Peace, Des.

More like a Ruby Ridge re-enactment, but both choreographed by Janet Reno

Generous_J
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Generous_J » Tue Dec 16, 7:39 pm

Shocking stuff. Fucking hell.

Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Rudy » Tue Dec 16, 8:26 pm

Free-Dumb.

You gotta love it.

smokedpeppers
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby smokedpeppers » Fri Dec 26, 4:05 pm

a few days before xmas, actual gun story from a arkie friend . LOL

My Story: I was coming up from my shop for lunch. (My shop is now about 200 yards from the road & houses on the back of my property). I was about 45 minutes earlier than normal since I had come to a stopping point with a fiberglass project. I noticed a strange car at my daughter's residence (she lives next door to me) so I called her at work and asked if there was supposed to be anyone at her house - she said 'nope'. So I went into my house, got my S&W .38 special, stuck it in my belt behind me, and walked over to see what's what.
There was a gal sitting in a Mazda, motor running, so I asked her what she was doing there. She said she was waiting on her friend. I asked where was her friend. She said he was in the house. I asked what he was doing in the house. She replied in a squeaky, nervous voice - "I don't know".
So that's when I pulled the .38 out and stuck it in her face and told her not to move. She asked if I was going to kill her and I told her I didn't know.
After a back and forth discussion about what was happening, during which time she said twice that she couldn't believe I was going to shoot her, I pulled out my phone and started to dial 911. She beeped the horn and asked who I was calling. (duh) After she beeped, the guy in the house cracked open the back door to see what was happening and I yelled for him to come out. (of course he didn't) About the time the 911 dispatcher answered the girl in the car started to back out so I quickly shot her front tire. Dispatcher called out 'Shots fired' , 'Shots fired'. The girl continued to leave and I let her go knowing she wouldn't go far on the flat tire plus I was saving my other five bullets for the guy in the house. The deputy was just down the road on Poppy Lane so he got there super quick. He told me to watch the back door while he went in the front. But before he went in he heard some leaves rustling around the side of the house so went around and confronted the guy, who had sneaked out the front door which I couldn't see from where I was. The dude had a pillow case full of jewelry, a cell phone, and a bunch of other small stuff and had my son-in-law's long gun which was in a case, with him. So the deputy tackled and cuffed him and then other deputies showed up. After about 5 minutes they located the gal who turned up into some folks' driveway and already had the car up on a jack to change the tire. The tire I shot had come completely off the rim at the end of the driveway. She had made it about a mile and a half before the tire came apart.
The deputies were fist bumping and giving me high fives over the incident. They were way more excited than me.
In retrospect I realized that if the guy hadn't been stupid enough to carry the items our of the house, there wouldn't have been much of a case as far as the burglary goes, but as you read in the report, they got him for all kinds of felonious stuff. Sheriff said catching those two would more than likely clear up some more burglary cases

moe.
super power poster
super power poster

Postby moe. » Fri Dec 26, 5:47 pm

smokedpeppers wrote:a few days before xmas, actual gun story from a arkie friend . LOL

My Story: I was coming up from my shop for lunch. (My shop is now about 200 yards from the road & houses on the back of my property). I was about 45 minutes earlier than normal since I had come to a stopping point with a fiberglass project. I noticed a strange car at my daughter's residence (she lives next door to me) so I called her at work and asked if there was supposed to be anyone at her house - she said 'nope'. So I went into my house, got my S&W .38 special, stuck it in my belt behind me, and walked over to see what's what.
There was a gal sitting in a Mazda, motor running, so I asked her what she was doing there. She said she was waiting on her friend. I asked where was her friend. She said he was in the house. I asked what he was doing in the house. She replied in a squeaky, nervous voice - "I don't know".
So that's when I pulled the .38 out and stuck it in her face and told her not to move. She asked if I was going to kill her and I told her I didn't know.
After a back and forth discussion about what was happening, during which time she said twice that she couldn't believe I was going to shoot her, I pulled out my phone and started to dial 911. She beeped the horn and asked who I was calling. (duh) After she beeped, the guy in the house cracked open the back door to see what was happening and I yelled for him to come out. (of course he didn't) About the time the 911 dispatcher answered the girl in the car started to back out so I quickly shot her front tire. Dispatcher called out 'Shots fired' , 'Shots fired'. The girl continued to leave and I let her go knowing she wouldn't go far on the flat tire plus I was saving my other five bullets for the guy in the house. The deputy was just down the road on Poppy Lane so he got there super quick. He told me to watch the back door while he went in the front. But before he went in he heard some leaves rustling around the side of the house so went around and confronted the guy, who had sneaked out the front door which I couldn't see from where I was. The dude had a pillow case full of jewelry, a cell phone, and a bunch of other small stuff and had my son-in-law's long gun which was in a case, with him. So the deputy tackled and cuffed him and then other deputies showed up. After about 5 minutes they located the gal who turned up into some folks' driveway and already had the car up on a jack to change the tire. The tire I shot had come completely off the rim at the end of the driveway. She had made it about a mile and a half before the tire came apart.
The deputies were fist bumping and giving me high fives over the incident. They were way more excited than me.
In retrospect I realized that if the guy hadn't been stupid enough to carry the items our of the house, there wouldn't have been much of a case as far as the burglary goes, but as you read in the report, they got him for all kinds of felonious stuff. Sheriff said catching those two would more than likely clear up some more burglary cases

I love to read stories like that.

Dazzler
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Dazzler » Fri Dec 26, 6:55 pm

>>They were way more excited than me
>>They were way more excited
>>Way more excited
>>Excited

Hobie
super power poster
super power poster

Postby Hobie » Fri Dec 26, 8:50 pm

moe. wrote:
smokedpeppers wrote:a few days before xmas, actual gun story from a arkie friend . LOL

I love to read stories like that.

every month in the NRA magazine they have a full page of stories like this

Return to “All Politics”