WTF is Going On In JAPAN? Anyone? ...---...

The place to discuss political issues.

Cujo04
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Cujo04 » Wed Nov 28, 12:33 am

This forum is deader than Tomioka City

jerkypete49
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby jerkypete49 » Wed Nov 28, 8:07 pm

-
Last edited by jerkypete49 on Fri Nov 30, 3:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

worldcitizen1723
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby worldcitizen1723 » Wed Nov 28, 9:23 pm

door nail

Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Rudy » Wed Nov 28, 10:50 pm

Dog Dookie.

alpha
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby alpha » Thu Nov 29, 1:04 am

worldcitizen1723 wrote:door nail

According to my computer dictionary the correct spelling is doornail and under phrases it says [as] dead as a doornail quite dead

However, i've always wondered how something, that has never been amongst the living can be considered dead, or even quite dead? Any idea how anyone compared being extra dead to that of a doornail? Always been quite curious, at least to me.

As far as the slowness of the political forum what can one expect? The american elections are over and the British ones haven't yet begun and i guess japan needs another disaster. Natural, or man made, they don't seem to care.

alpha
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby alpha » Thu Nov 29, 1:06 am

jerkypete49 wrote:.

You havin' your period Pete?

worldcitizen1723
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby worldcitizen1723 » Thu Nov 29, 2:01 am

alpha wrote:

According to my computer dictionary the correct spelling is doornail and under phrases it says [as] dead as a doornail quite dead

However, i've always wondered how something, that has never been amongst the living can be considered dead, or even quite dead? Any idea how anyone compared being extra dead to that of a doornail? Always been quite curious, at least to me.

As far as the slowness of the political forum what can one expect? The american elections are over and the British ones haven't yet begun and i guess japan needs another disaster. Natural, or man made, they don't seem to care.

me too : >
never made sense... pondered it for hours as a kid
unless we take the physicist's point of view - then everything is alive -

even channels : >

Red Pleb
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Red Pleb » Thu Nov 29, 10:06 pm

worldcitizen1723 wrote:
alpha wrote:

me too : >
never made sense... pondered it for hours as a kid
unless we take the physicist's point of view - then everything is alive -

even channels : >

Channels is smelling a little funny, thats all. Some new life entering the gene pool would help . Bas ........???

chigusa
mega power poster
mega power poster
Location: with his mouth full of teddies, jumbo's urinating seems defiant.

Postby chigusa » Fri Nov 30, 12:58 am

i'm almost tempted to get a new log in for acd. this is the cut of the carry on over there.

and that uncle ron bloke seems a bit of a cunt.

smokedpeppers
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby smokedpeppers » Fri Nov 30, 2:08 am

i strolled over there and looked at that, tale has the makins of a good country song

boneymaroni
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby boneymaroni » Fri Nov 30, 4:24 am

Just paid ACD a visit...tuttiflutes is now a moderator.

worldcitizen1723
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby worldcitizen1723 » Fri Nov 30, 4:37 am

boneymaroni wrote:Just paid ACD a visit...tuttiflutes is now a moderator.

AND

she shut down the thread.

Frosted
super power poster
super power poster

Postby Frosted » Fri Nov 30, 4:51 am

Go on now...................... No guess's as to who the female is.

des
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby des » Fri Nov 30, 10:01 am

chigusa wrote:i'm almost tempted to get a new log in for acd. this is the cut of the carry on over there.

and that uncle ron bloke seems a bit of a cunt.

Who are they talking about?

Peace, Des.

Dazzler
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Dazzler » Fri Nov 30, 11:57 am

The whole bloody site is NSFW though. Can you imagine the workplace where you'd think it was OK to browse that pot-leaf-ridden teenage wank fantasy of a site? It looks like the front window of a Barnsley head shop run by a 50-year-old sex offender.

Red Pleb
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Red Pleb » Fri Nov 30, 1:00 pm

Dazzler wrote:The whole bloody site is NSFW though. Can you imagine the workplace where you'd think it was OK to browse that pot-leaf-ridden teenage wank fantasy of a site? It looks like the front window of a Barnsley head shop run by a 50-year-old sex offender.

I catch your drift but Barnsley doesnt strike me as the sort of place that has a headshop. A Co Op , tobacconist and a couple of pie shops , perhaps. Which is reasonable, for a town akin to ' middle earth ' .

des
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby des » Fri Nov 30, 2:59 pm

Red Pleb wrote:
Dazzler wrote:The whole bloody site is NSFW though. Can you imagine the workplace where you'd think it was OK to browse that pot-leaf-ridden teenage wank fantasy of a site? It looks like the front window of a Barnsley head shop run by a 50-year-old sex offender.

I catch your drift but Barnsley doesnt strike me as the sort of place that has a headshop. A Co Op , tobacconist and a couple of pie shops , perhaps. Which is reasonable, for a town akin to ' middle earth ' .

No need to visit a shop! Most people from Barnsley give 'head' for free!

Peace, Des.

chichi123
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby chichi123 » Fri Nov 30, 3:49 pm

So who was the girl?

jerkypete49
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby jerkypete49 » Fri Nov 30, 3:56 pm

chichi123 wrote:So who was the girl?

Leona Helmsley? :-)

Banks
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Banks » Fri Nov 30, 4:18 pm

Frosted wrote:Go on now...................... No guess's as to who the female is.

Juliet? :)

Frosted
super power poster
super power poster

Postby Frosted » Fri Nov 30, 4:25 pm

why dont one of you fuckers...............

Ask the lad to come here......................................................

and spill his guts......maybe, just maybe if we have been good wicked children
we will be rewarded, and the female, will come here to fight

chichi123
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby chichi123 » Fri Nov 30, 4:28 pm

Well, my first guess is the iguana.

Red Pleb
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Red Pleb » Fri Nov 30, 4:40 pm

' the Iguana ' :-)

Frosted
super power poster
super power poster

Postby Frosted » Fri Nov 30, 6:56 pm

ok......lets start

How long can someone keep up a pretence? Well my hat goes off to one particular member of the forum for managing 2yrs.....

Regular members will know exactly who I'm referring about, so to save her some grace I'll not name her but for those who do want to know then just ask and I'll let you know.....

Ive taken a long time to think about doing this and could have done it when I was heartbroken, angry, or depressed .... But no I've waited and now feel its time to forewarn others about her double life....

Now I don't care about her allies or anyone wishing to take sides, that isn't the meaning of doing this and if I can save at least one person from falling into her fantasy world of lies and manipulation in the future then it's been worth posting.....

I met her off here in 2010 when I was planning my first solo trip, she approached me and asked if she could "hijack" my trip and come with me, from that day we started an affair which lasted nearly 2years, during this time we both planned to be together, and she influenced me with her words of love and promises that we would both leave our partners and be together so despite being told by friends and family to take my rosé tinted glasses off I walked out of my marriage 18months ago. It took a long time for my family to accept her, allowing her to play step-mother to my children, they eventually liked her and having her around but all she was doing was manipulating them with gifts and words...

That was because she had this advantage of having a sea between us and I rarely went over the water and when I did we always had to rent somewhere in the middle of nowhere... She told me she had left her home and her husband knows about us, that her family knew all about me, that her father knew everything, and she would like me to meet them etc but always made an excuse not to...... And things never ever added up making me suspicious which she always blamed on weed making me paranoid and during a stressful time between us recently I ended up speaking to her sibling, the one she confided in and knows everything and has even been to her "new home"...

Maybe calling wasn't a good idea but I'm sure as hell glad i did.... it actually turned out they knew absolutely nothing of this double life, they never even heard of me, never knew about my children who she claimed to tell everyone about and they certainly weren't aware she had moved out, let alone left her husband and to this day she is still living with her husband... She admitted these lies and this was the end of our relationship, I could never ever believe what was true and what wasn't, I was taking in for 2yrs with her pretence and double life and had to end this one sided affair..

So like I say my hat goes off to her keeping up a great pretence, she's been nothing but a fake liar who has conned 2yr of my life and changed it completely, and no doubt some folk on here will take their hats off to her due disliking me but I'm now happier being on my own, I have regular access to my children and now have money to treat them and myself, my conscience is clear and the only people I feel sorry for is her husband she's cheated on and is totally oblivious of her ways and any other member who has been taking in by her fake lies.....

If you know anyone who can beat that or have also been a victim of being duped in a fake relationship then post away.

Believe me spideygawd feeling sorry is the last thing ill ever feel, as for leading a double life myself well yes I did, and did it for 3 months until I decided to leave my wife and be with this fake, so having her sitting in my parents house, visit my sisters, brothers, taking my children out for meals, nah there was no lies there nor was it a double life, it was me who was kept apart from her family and unbeknown to me I was driving to and fro the airport collecting her and her husband was sat at home oblivious, well according to what her sibling told me, to which the fake admitted it was true, so like I say my hat goes off to her for the pretence.... And I am getting on with my life and play the victim, there's no playing anything here just forewarning others to be on the gaurd... She's ruined to many lives with her lies...

I dont want it to be deleted

Frosted
super power poster
super power poster

Postby Frosted » Fri Nov 30, 6:57 pm

Please someone go and get this poor guy........

he's just what this place needs

Frosted
super power poster
super power poster

Postby Frosted » Fri Nov 30, 7:04 pm

chichi123 wrote:Well, my first guess is the iguana.

I would love that.................

however........there are several things that seem OFF in the telling of the tale.

Thats why we neede the guy to come here.

chichi123
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby chichi123 » Fri Nov 30, 7:29 pm

Really tell Stevey to come over and sit on my lap whilst I stroke his hair and he can tell Aunty Gladys all about it.

Frosted
super power poster
super power poster

Postby Frosted » Fri Nov 30, 7:42 pm

chichi123 wrote:Really tell Stevey to come over and sit on my lap whilst I stroke his hair and he can tell Aunty Gladys all about it.

Been with the grandkids again...........

Cali Guy
super poster
super poster

Postby Cali Guy » Fri Nov 30, 7:53 pm

Frosted wrote:Please someone go and get this poor guy........

he's just what this place needs

Calling out the other dullards to revel in some schadenfreude, yeah ?

Frosted
super power poster
super power poster

Postby Frosted » Fri Nov 30, 8:29 pm

Oh nevermind

Return to “All Politics”