Roe v. Wade

The place to discuss political issues.

nemesystem
super power poster
super power poster

Roe v. Wade

Postby nemesystem » Tue May 03, 7:38 pm

Appears to be coming to an end...what a bunch of idiots..I thought Texas was bad... now it's gonna be state vs state... Abortions legal in some states but considered murder in others.. yeah that will work out great!

Now where's the pussy hat march lol

Cat
mega power poster
mega power poster

Re: Roe v. Wade

Postby Cat » Tue May 03, 8:43 pm

Conservative white men aren't happy unless they're up in everyone's personal business.

Women are not considered equal to men under this ruling. Its back to the 1950's and institutionalized patriarchy.

Cali Guy
super poster
super poster

Postby Cali Guy » Tue May 03, 9:01 pm

I'm pretty sure the whole "my body, my choice" thing was thrown out the window when the government banned people who didn't get a shot from participating in society.

On the plus side, now that people may have to drive to other states for abortions, the Biden regime might actually do something about gas prices.

modern roots
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby modern roots » Tue May 03, 10:09 pm

Cat wrote:Conservative white men aren't happy unless they're up in everyone's personal business.

Women are not considered equal to men under this ruling. Its back to the 1950's and institutionalized patriarchy.

You're wrong. In my state it was a woman representative that banned abortions with her bill that is now law. Signed by a female governor! Get off the white man's back.

Look on the bright side, Cat, the black population will boom now since abortion is the number one killer of blacks! That'll make your day, more unpronounceable and hard to spell black names. They just got to do the "mother country" justice, you know!

Of course they can always get someone to give them a few hard, swift kicks to the stomach or grab a hanger! Abortion is murder of the most innocent and vulnerable. I hope it's outlawed nationwide.

They made their "choice" when they had sex. Actions have consequences, but the left ignores this truth and reality. If you're not woman enough to handle the consequences of your actions then abstain from sex or masterbate. See how easy that is? Simple.

nemesystem
super power poster
super power poster

Postby nemesystem » Thu May 05, 12:27 am

Concerned about the innocent and vulnerable my ass

If that were really the case where's the outrage for Ukraine, Africa or Palestine?

I'm willing to bet that it has much more to do with demographics and population control in your area.

modern roots
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby modern roots » Thu May 05, 1:39 pm

nemesystem wrote:Concerned about the innocent and vulnerable my ass

If that were really the case where's the outrage for Ukraine, Africa or Palestine?

I'm willing to bet that it has much more to do with demographics and population control in your area.

No shortage of things to be "outraged" about in this world, is it?

modern roots
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby modern roots » Fri May 06, 12:33 am

nemesystem wrote:

What is this supposed to mean? Demographics? Population control? Exactly who do you think is responsible for this?

Cat
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Cat » Fri May 06, 5:46 pm

modern roots wrote:They made their "choice" when they had sex. Actions have consequences, but the left ignores this truth and reality. If you're not woman enough to handle the consequences of your actions then abstain from sex or masterbate. See how easy that is? Simple.

Your comment proves my point about patriarchy. You think that because you were born with a small cock that it's your job to tell women how to live and make choices.

You know nothing about what it means to be free. Gay marriage, interracial marriage, the right to vote, the right to proper and fair representation is all under threat in your brave new world of MAGA extremism and a politicized Supreme Court consisting of new conservative members who openly lied about leaving the Roe decision alone during their confirmation hearings.

Expect violence, and when it comes it will be perpetrated by the usual far right co conspirators of this era.

modern roots
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby modern roots » Fri May 06, 6:24 pm

Cat wrote:
modern roots wrote:They made their "choice" when they had sex. Actions have consequences, but the left ignores this truth and reality. If you're not woman enough to handle the consequences of your actions then abstain from sex or masterbate. See how easy that is? Simple.

Your comment proves my point about patriarchy. You think that because you were born with a small cock that it's your job to tell women how to live and make choices.

You know nothing about what it means to be free. Gay marriage, interracial marriage, the right to vote, the right to proper and fair representation is all under threat in your brave new world of MAGA extremism and a politicized Supreme Court consisting of new conservative members who openly lied about leaving the Roe decision alone during their confirmation hearings.

Expect violence, and when it comes it will be perpetrated by the usual far right co conspirators of this era.

So, to confirm, you support the genocide of murdering unborn black babies? What does that make you? A small cocked savage that doesn't value life? A simpleton that doesn't have enough sense to know that having sex makes life?

So far as the supreme court goes, it's always been political. I mean, duh, politicians appoint the justices. Even when the Democrats make a selection it's political. You have zero objectivity. You're a hard line Democrat that foams at the mouth when Republicans get their way, yet when Democrats get their way you call it "freedom". LOL! That's why I vote Libertarian when given the chance or for an Independent, because the Dems and Republicans fail on to many issues.

Cat
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Cat » Fri May 06, 9:40 pm

modern roots wrote: the genocide of murdering unborn black babies?

modern roots wrote:abortion is the number one killer of blacks!

Racist trope and myth as well Jethro. You're working on the racist assumption that black women lack the critical thinking skills to avoid falling into the pitfall of "murdering" their babies. Your anti black misogyny is particularly vile in the sense that to perpetuate this myth of yours, you have to deny these black American women their humanity in the process. Asshole

modern roots
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby modern roots » Fri May 06, 10:30 pm

Cat wrote:
modern roots wrote: the genocide of murdering unborn black babies?

modern roots wrote:abortion is the number one killer of blacks!

Racist trope and myth as well Jethro. You're working on the racist assumption that black women lack the critical thinking skills to avoid falling into the pitfall of "murdering" their babies. Your anti black misogyny is particularly vile in the sense that to perpetuate this myth of yours, you have to deny these black American women their humanity in the process. Asshole

You must be sitting there describing yourself as you're the one condoning the black genocide of abortion. I'm anti-abortion, pro life. Nothing you just typed describes me Jethro. Enjoy all those murdered black babies hanging around your neck!

Cali Guy
super poster
super poster

Postby Cali Guy » Sat May 07, 5:23 pm

Cat wrote:Racist trope and myth as well Jethro. You're working on the racist assumption that black women lack the critical thinking skills to avoid falling into the pitfall of "murdering" their babies. Your anti black misogyny is particularly vile in the sense that to perpetuate this myth of yours, you have to deny these black American women their humanity in the process. Asshole

You are so insulated in your white suburban enclave you haven’t a clue that the white privilege and white patriarchy constantly displayed by you is is both universally rejected and despised by the African-American community.

You are a Karen of the first order.

moe.
super power poster
super power poster

Postby moe. » Sun May 08, 8:44 pm

nemesystem wrote:Now where's the pussy hat march lol

Next Saturday, nationwide I'm told. Bev plans on attending the local march.

Hobie
super power poster
super power poster

Postby Hobie » Sun May 08, 10:16 pm

I think when the dust settles the supreme court will bend to states rights ... and let them decide

MileHighDenver
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby MileHighDenver » Mon May 09, 7:06 am

14 now 15 posts by males. Seems appropriate.

Cat
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Cat » Mon May 09, 9:46 am

MileHighDenver wrote:14 now 15 posts by males. Seems appropriate.

Excellent point. What has changed since 1973?

Cat
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Cat » Mon May 09, 10:12 am

Hobie wrote:I think when the dust settles the supreme court will bend to states rights ... and let them decide

That doesn't help when you take into account some states are already preparing bills to ban contraception. So if a woman uses an iud, its an act of attempted murder punishable by law. Its insane. Conservative white men may be crazy but they see the demographic changing in America so they're trying to lock their retrograde beliefs and policies into law while they still can.

We are losing a Federal protection. Thats real bad.

Dazzler
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Dazzler » Mon May 09, 10:50 am

Congratulations. You now officially live in a backwards theocratic shithole. The rest of the world is looking on in horror and ridicule.

Contraception is next, then wanking, then full-scale Handmaid's Tale.

Hobie
super power poster
super power poster

Postby Hobie » Mon May 09, 1:32 pm

MileHighDenver wrote:14 now 15 posts by males. Seems appropriate.

we here could use some new members , I pm Bas ... no reply ... ever see him mhd ? this place is crawling with guests ,

nemesystem
super power poster
super power poster

Postby nemesystem » Sat Jun 25, 1:08 am

The Taliban would be proud of the Supreme Court's decision today

Fuck those dinosaurs they need to die off already....

MileHighDenver
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby MileHighDenver » Sat Jun 25, 7:09 am

Hobie wrote:I think when the dust settles the supreme court will bend to states rights ... and let them decide

Let’s eliminate the “United” part then.

Hobie
super power poster
super power poster

Postby Hobie » Sat Jun 25, 12:52 pm

MileHighDenver wrote:

My state has ruled against the Court's decision ...

moe.
super power poster
super power poster

Postby moe. » Sat Jun 25, 4:26 pm

Hobie wrote:
MileHighDenver wrote:

My state has ruled against the Court's decision ...

Abortion is here to stay in Oregon. :^)

Dazzler
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Dazzler » Sun Jun 26, 8:37 am

nemesystem wrote:The Taliban would be proud of the Supreme Court's decision today

The 2022 US Republican Party is potentially the most evil, most destructive entity that's ever existed. They believe the world is ending and they love it. Their only goal is to frot their god as hard as possible in the hopes they'll be admitted into the apres-vie club for drinks and general cloud-sitting when it happens. Whatever you might have thought about the Republicans up to the beginning of the 21st Century, that's what they are now.

However, re: Roe vs Wade:

Clinton could have codified it;
Obama could have codified it;
Brother Joseph could have codified it;

They could have got rid of the ridiculously undemocratic filibuster conventions.

None of them did. The Democrats are worse than useless in stemming this tide of American fascist filth. They think you can negotiate totalitarianism, they think you can triangulate tyranny. The Supreme Court strikes down a vital human rights law and Nancy fucking Pelosi reads out a fucking poem.

These cunts need to be dragged through the streets on a hurdle. That they continue to eat, drink and hire rent boys at the public's expense really does expose Murican Free'm for what it's always been: the freedom to abuse minorities and to starve or rot to death if you can't afford food or medicine.

Still, at least you've got your guns to give you the illusion of control, eh?

nemesystem
super power poster
super power poster

Postby nemesystem » Mon Jun 27, 2:23 am

How do guns give you the illusion of control?

Cat
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Cat » Fri Jul 01, 10:16 am

Dazzler wrote:
nemesystem wrote:The Taliban would be proud of the Supreme Court's decision today

The 2022 US Republican Party is potentially the most evil, most destructive entity that's ever existed. They believe the world is ending and they love it. Their only goal is to frot their god as hard as possible in the hopes they'll be admitted into the apres-vie club for drinks and general cloud-sitting when it happens. Whatever you might have thought about the Republicans up to the beginning of the 21st Century, that's what they are now.

They could have got rid of the ridiculously undemocratic filibuster conventions.

None of them did. The Democrats are worse than useless in stemming this tide of American fascist filth. They think you can negotiate totalitarianism, they think you can triangulate tyranny. The Supreme Court strikes down a vital human rights law and Nancy fucking Pelosi reads out a fucking poem.

These cunts need to be dragged through the streets on a hurdle. That they continue to eat, drink and hire rent boys at the public's expense really does expose Murican Free'm for what it's always been: the freedom to abuse minorities and to starve or rot to death if you can't afford food or medicine.

We still have a vote to correct our course although the likelihood of corruptive procedural meddling by elected MAGA infiltrators in state governments may render them irrelevant. Outside of the ballot box, what other alternatives to combating GOP fascism do we have except for outright civil war and the implementation of those pesky weapons merkins fetishize over?

I still believe MAGA is going the way of the Tea Party ultimately although the upcoming elections will be tumultuous and a real test of our system's ability to survive it's glaring weaknesses.

Dazzler
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Dazzler » Fri Jul 01, 12:31 pm

nemesystem wrote:How do guns give you the illusion of control?

"Why do you need all these guns?"

"To guard against tyranny."

Seems to me that most of the people with most of the guns are just fine with tyranny as long as they think it won't tyrannise them.

Dazzler
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Dazzler » Fri Jul 01, 12:41 pm

Cat wrote:
Dazzler wrote:

We still have a vote to correct our course although the likelihood of corruptive procedural meddling by elected MAGA infiltrators in state governments may render them irrelevant. Outside of the ballot box, what other alternatives to combating GOP fascism do we have except for outright civil war and the implementation of those pesky weapons merkins fetishize over?

I still believe MAGA is going the way of the Tea Party ultimately although the upcoming elections will be tumultuous and a real test of our system's ability to survive it's glaring weaknesses.

The fascist-stuffed Supreme Court isn't going anywhere. This decisions have been made in the last month:

Overturned Roe v Wade
https://edition.cnn.com/2022/06/25/poli ... index.html

Further weakened the separation of church and state:
https://gadflyonthewallblog.com/2020/01 ... education/

Agreed that politicians can interfere in racist voter ID lawsuits
https://edition.cnn.com/2022/06/23/poli ... index.html

Damaged states' rights to regulate the carrying of firearms:

This is under a Democrat government. The SC are democratically unaccountable and will shape US law and society for decades.

This is not a crisis that can be voted away.

Dazzler
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Dazzler » Fri Jul 01, 2:48 pm

Supreme Court's attack on Miranda rights, making it impossible for an individual to sue a police officer for failing to respect the arrest rights of a suspect:

nemesystem
super power poster
super power poster

Postby nemesystem » Wed Jul 06, 1:19 am

Dazzler wrote:
nemesystem wrote:How do guns give you the illusion of control?

"Why do you need all these guns?"

"To guard against tyranny."

Seems to me that most of the people with most of the guns are just fine with tyranny as long as they think it won't tyrannise them.

I don't think any American is fine with tyranny lol...but those people are fucking delusional.

Return to “All Politics”