alpha's "plannedemic"

The place to discuss political issues.

User avatar
Hobie
super power poster
super power poster
Posts: 1958
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 3:18 pm
Location: wagg more , bark less
Contact:

Re: alpha's "plannedemic"

Postby Hobie » Sun Sep 05, 1:41 pm


User avatar
alpha
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 4336
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 6:12 pm
Location: damned, or in The dam!

Re: alpha's "plannedemic"

Postby alpha » Wed Sep 08, 2:37 am

Image

User avatar
alpha
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 4336
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 6:12 pm
Location: damned, or in The dam!

Re: alpha's "plannedemic"

Postby alpha » Wed Sep 08, 2:52 am

National institute 'for' health states that CBD's are useful for fighting covid19
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7987002/

User avatar
alpha
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 4336
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 6:12 pm
Location: damned, or in The dam!

Re: alpha's "plannedemic"

Postby alpha » Wed Sep 08, 3:04 am

nemesystem wrote:Dandelion tea? Nicotine? Yeah I'll pass on that hippy bullshit
I'll pass on the farm animal deworming drug too lmao


The 'deworming' drug as you call it has many other useful areas, not just parasites. Ivermectin's also been shown to stop to a certain degree catching malaria in areas of our planet where the disease is prevalent, which includes Africa.

Image
Drugs that can accomplish that win recognition for their astounding help to humanity, which is a very rare feat for a pharmaceutical.

User avatar
modern roots
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 3160
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 7:19 am
Location: U.S.A.

Re: alpha's "plannedemic"

Postby modern roots » Wed Sep 08, 3:24 am

alpha wrote:Image



I can see the intellectual dishonesty here.

Do the numbers and statistics mean anything to you?

Just look at the Covid cases and deaths among the unvaccinated. What is your response to this? Stick to the facts.

User avatar
alpha
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 4336
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 6:12 pm
Location: damned, or in The dam!

Re: alpha's "plannedemic"

Postby alpha » Fri Sep 17, 7:12 am

modern roots wrote:
alpha wrote:Image



I can see the intellectual dishonesty here.

Do the numbers and statistics mean anything to you?


Ever heard of the British medical journal The Lancet? Likely not, but they were much more prestigious, before this plannedemic, but nonetheless state:
"
The Lancet wrote:"Vaccine efficacy is generally reported as a relative risk reduction (RRR). It uses the relative risk (RR)—ie, the ratio of attack rates with and without a vaccine—which is expressed as 1–RR. Ranking by reported efficacy gives relative risk reductions of :

95% for the Pfizer–BioNTech,
94% for the Moderna–NIH,
91% for the Gamaleya,
67% for the J&J, and
67% for the AstraZeneca–Oxford vaccines.

However, RRR should be seen against the background risk of being infected and becoming ill with COVID-19, which varies between populations and over time.

Although the RRR considers only participants who could benefit from the vaccine, the *absolute risk reduction* (ARR), which is the difference between attack rates with and without a vaccine, considers the whole population.

ARRs tend to be ignored because they give a much less impressive effect size than RRRs:

1.3% for the AstraZeneca–Oxford,
1.2% for the Moderna–NIH,
1.2% for the J&J,
0.93% for the Gamaleya, and
0.84% for the Pfizer–BioNTech vaccines.


The non gene therapy folks, who respect their bodies care not for those quite miserable efficacy figures, that'll never be reported to you. (except here on Channels)

modern roots wrote:Just look at the Covid cases and deaths among the unvaccinated. What is your response to this? Stick to the facts.


I have no jab mr, yet my anti bodies are for life, yours for six months at best, at the above percentages of protection. Also, the super spreaders are those that took pfizer's and moderna's gene therapies, because the virus was part of their jab making them capable of giving it to others, including other gene therapy pioneers. As for deaths amongst the folks who avoided 'the jab' deaths were less than many flu seasons. The powers that be don't have a viable test, only one that can be manipulated to spit out anything they wish. Over 98% who catch the disease recover from it. Their scare tactics are for the guinea pigs of our planet.

Are you also aware the prez has demanded everyone take these gene therapies, except congress folks, their staffs and the entire judicial are exempt?
why is that mr?

User avatar
modern roots
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 3160
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 7:19 am
Location: U.S.A.

Re: alpha's "plannedemic"

Postby modern roots » Fri Sep 17, 4:34 pm

I don't think the vaccine is a "gene therapy". More misinformation. It's a vaccine against Covid, plain and simple. As for your twisting of the efficacy rates, you're wrong. And you know it. You can find anything on the internet. And you have. You're like the Wile Coyote of misinformation every time you post on the vaccine and Covid. Over 640,000 dead from covid in the U.S. and you're still peddling nonsense. That's what happens when you think everything is a conspiracy.

I know the truth and the truth is this: the unvaccinated are the ones dying.

User avatar
alpha
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 4336
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 6:12 pm
Location: damned, or in The dam!

Re: alpha's "plannedemic"

Postby alpha » Mon Sep 20, 5:36 pm

modern roots wrote:I know the truth and the truth is this: the unvaccinated are the ones dying.


Your main stream media are the ones lying, m.r.. However, finally some good news. The fda has moved against biden's mandate of the booster shots, by a vote of 16-2.

https://newsrescue.com/watch-bombshell- ... mortality/

User avatar
modern roots
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 3160
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 7:19 am
Location: U.S.A.

Re: alpha's "plannedemic"

Postby modern roots » Mon Sep 20, 7:04 pm

alpha wrote:
modern roots wrote:I know the truth and the truth is this: the unvaccinated are the ones dying.


Your main stream media are the ones lying, m.r..


Ok, alpha, I'll bite. What is the media lying about in relation to Covid? Seems to me they are just reporting the facts and shooting down misinformation like the kind you're spreading.

User avatar
Hobie
super power poster
super power poster
Posts: 1958
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 3:18 pm
Location: wagg more , bark less
Contact:

Re: alpha's "plannedemic"

Postby Hobie » Fri Jan 21, 3:35 pm

modern roots wrote:
alpha wrote:
modern roots wrote:I know the truth and the truth is this: the unvaccinated are the ones dying.


Your main stream media are the ones lying, m.r..


Ok, alpha, I'll bite. What is the media lying about in relation to Covid? Seems to me they are just reporting the facts and shooting down misinformation like the kind you're spreading.



https://brandnewtube.com/watch/planet-l ... FdP13.html


view this
video planet lockdown

User avatar
modern roots
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 3160
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 7:19 am
Location: U.S.A.

Re: alpha's "plannedemic"

Postby modern roots » Wed Jan 26, 2:36 am

Didn't like that video. Seemed out of touch with reality.
Plus, I noticed it wasn't on you tube.

User avatar
Bohannon
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 16323
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 12:30 am
Location: "Home of the yellow snow"

Re: alpha's "plannedemic"

Postby Bohannon » Wed Jan 26, 1:03 pm

I didn't need to be tested to know I had it. It was very obvious that I had something that I have never experienced before. Thank the gods thaat I had both shots and the boosted when I got it...only two days in bed and no smell or taste for a couple weeks.


Alpha. my friend, you are spouting conspiratorial bullshit. Please tell me; are you awaiting the return of tRump too?

Cat
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 3903
Joined: Thu Jan 23, 11:55 pm
Location: Snowbelt

Re: alpha's "plannedemic"

Postby Cat » Wed Jan 26, 6:32 pm

Bohannon wrote: awaiting the return of tRump?


Alpha is more of a JFK JR type....send your paltry social security checks to the 2024 Kennedy Campaign at http://www.I'maJFKJRQanonshithead.com
Image

User avatar
modern roots
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 3160
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 7:19 am
Location: U.S.A.

Re: alpha's "plannedemic"

Postby modern roots » Thu Jan 27, 5:07 am

In defense of alpha... he's a good guy. Funny, quick wit.

He just reads a lot of stuff not based in fact or reality, but he is spot on sometimes. At least he's a free thinker and thinks outside the box.

He won't be fooled by politicians, which is more than I can say for Cat and Bo. You two drink the Democrat Kool aid too often!

Cat
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 3903
Joined: Thu Jan 23, 11:55 pm
Location: Snowbelt

Re: alpha's "plannedemic"

Postby Cat » Thu Jan 27, 10:58 am

modern roots wrote:I know the truth and the truth is this


Image

User avatar
modern roots
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 3160
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 7:19 am
Location: U.S.A.

Re: alpha's "plannedemic"

Postby modern roots » Thu Jan 27, 6:47 pm

Cat wrote:
modern roots wrote:I know the truth and the truth is this


Image


Just keep on sucking shit from their assholes. It looks good on you.

User avatar
Dazzler
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 15746
Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2:45 pm
Location: Among the six billion.
Contact:

Re: alpha's "plannedemic"

Postby Dazzler » Tue Feb 15, 3:32 pm

Is that your new favourite phrase? Have you just discovered felching?

User avatar
modern roots
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 3160
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 7:19 am
Location: U.S.A.

Re: alpha's "plannedemic"

Postby modern roots » Tue Feb 15, 7:20 pm

Funny you'd know the word for it.

User avatar
alpha
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 4336
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 6:12 pm
Location: damned, or in The dam!

Re: alpha's "plannedemic"

Postby alpha » Wed Mar 16, 10:01 am

Cali Guy wrote:
Bohannon wrote: I hope the anti-vaxers that are prolonging this hell die soon so that we can get back to normal.







What a shit life when you can't find anything better to do than layabout wishing death upon thousands of human beings and posting it on a moribund internet forum.


I gotta agree CG, that's as heinous as they come. You'd think he'd've learned by now why he has to block so many posters on this forum?


Return to “All Politics”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests