Postby kiwi_in_Oz » Wed Dec 06, 6:50 am

Looking for some names of clubs in Barca

I know it’s easy to find but would prefer the most legal option

Old Fart
mega power poster
mega power poster

Re: Pot clubs Spain

Postby Old Fart » Wed Dec 06, 9:10 pm

Go over to ACD, they cover this pretty good.

Lazy stones
super power poster
super power poster

Postby Lazy stones » Thu Dec 07, 2:40 pm

From my friends experience I believe that you are best to register for a club a few weeks before you go.
They no longer allow people to just rock up on the day and become a member.

kiwi_in_Oz
super power poster
super power poster

Postby kiwi_in_Oz » Thu Dec 07, 2:54 pm

Thanks for that tip mate . I had heard varying stories about how welcome non locals are at the clubs

kiwi_in_Oz
super power poster
super power poster

Postby kiwi_in_Oz » Fri Dec 08, 9:08 am

Looks like I’m sorted. Seems to be a large selection of clubs to pick from.

All sounding pretty cool so far and a pretty easy process.

I’m excited and will report on how it all goes.

kiwi_in_Oz
super power poster
super power poster

Postby kiwi_in_Oz » Sun Dec 10, 8:58 am

There are a lots of clubs in Barca . I’ve only visited one as I made an enquiry to them a few weeks ago. I understand you need to apply for Membership 14 days in advance.

I arrive at an address and it has no signage at all just a buzzer. The door opened and I was greeted by a very friendly young man who asked me a few questions and explained the general rules. Legal to smoke inside the club but that’s it .

You need to provide ID which was scanned at the time and after that was done I went thru to the club.

Probably 1/2 a dozen types of smoke and similar number of hashes in the club I visited . Quality looked good and you are free to get very small amounts if that’s what you want. Bud tender was again a very friendly person who was very helpful.

Place was nicely presented with plenty of pipes bongs and vaps about.

All pretty cool and I enjoyed the experience however there was something lacking compare to the vibe of a cs in the dam.

It may have been because I was there at a time of few club members so there wasn’t much to do . The thing I like about holland is meeting the people from all over the world and generally people watching .

I plan to revisit again over the next couple of days .

des
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby des » Mon Dec 11, 6:34 pm

kiwi_in_Oz wrote:There are a lots of clubs in Barca . I’ve only visited one as I made an enquiry to them a few weeks ago. I understand you need to apply for Membership 14 days in advance.

I arrive at an address and it has no signage at all just a buzzer. The door opened and I was greeted by a very friendly young man who asked me a few questions and explained the general rules. Legal to smoke inside the club but that’s it .

You need to provide ID which was scanned at the time and after that was done I went thru to the club.

Probably 1/2 a dozen types of smoke and similar number of hashes in the club I visited . Quality looked good and you are free to get very small amounts if that’s what you want. Bud tender was again a very friendly person who was very helpful.

Place was nicely presented with plenty of pipes bongs and vaps about.

All pretty cool and I enjoyed the experience however there was something lacking compare to the vibe of a cs in the dam.

It may have been because I was there at a time of few club members so there wasn’t much to do . The thing I like about holland is meeting the people from all over the world and generally people watching .

I plan to revisit again over the next couple of days .

I'd be interested to know what was on the hash menu?

Peace, Des.

kiwi_in_Oz
super power poster
super power poster

Postby kiwi_in_Oz » Mon Dec 11, 9:45 pm

Sorry mate it wasn’t anything that grab my attention. Some standard looking black hash and some very expensive 84 euro per gram bho which I couldn’t help but try some. I get extremely little hash at home and got 1/4 a gram . Also said they had some bho imported from Cali. You could buy 10 euros worth if wanted and there were plenty of devices to use. Being a primitive I just put some on the top of my weed in a bong.

It was certainly strong but I haven’t smoked for a couple weeks so that would have helped.

It was a fair walk back to our hotel and my non smoker lady said I just floated back looking silly

27guldens
super poster
super poster

Postby 27guldens » Mon Dec 11, 11:16 pm

Way too expensive bho in that BCN club...

This is a recent pic of the menu at my modest hometown club. Last week bho was only 20 €/gram. It usually costs between 20/40 €
Menu changes frecquently, but weed and hash prices are normally 4 to 10 euro/gram.

smokedpeppers
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby smokedpeppers » Mon Dec 11, 11:27 pm

kiwi_in_Oz wrote:It was a fair walk back to our hotel and my non smoker lady said I just floated back looking silly

lol .

Generous_J
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Generous_J » Mon Dec 11, 11:27 pm

Nice

kiwi_in_Oz
super power poster
super power poster

Postby kiwi_in_Oz » Tue Dec 12, 6:14 am

27guldens wrote:Way too expensive bho in that BCN club...

This is a recent pic of the menu at my modest hometown club. Last week bho was only 20 €/gram. It usually costs between 20/40 €
Menu changes frecquently, but weed and hash prices are normally 4 to 10 euro/gram.

I am most envious !

Enjoy

Old Fart
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Old Fart » Sat Dec 16, 1:14 am

Old Fart wrote:Go over to ACD, they cover this pretty good.

Maybe this will help the next lucky person heading to Barcelona. Lemming has over 135 clubs listed with maps.

http://www.coffeeshopdirect.com/forum/v ... 28541f2d89

Return to “Coffeeshop board”