modern roots
super power poster
super power poster

Re: wtf USA?!

Postby modern roots » Sun Nov 08, 7:48 am

Old Fart wrote:
Generous_J wrote:
nemesystem wrote:Shez in disguise?

Shezz was smart enough to know he was an idiot.

Shezz was (is) not an ignorant man, even if some of the things that are important to him are. Modern Roots is in a different class.

More judgment from the homeless fool. Quick to judge and slow to look in the mirror. You probably even think of yourself as open-minded. LOL!!!

Old Fart
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Old Fart » Thu Nov 19, 12:34 am

Four former US air force service members, with more than 20 years of experience between them operating military drones, have written an open letter to Barack Obama warning that the program of targeted killings by unmanned aircraft has become a major driving force for Isis and other terrorist groups.

The group of servicemen have issued an impassioned plea to the Obama administration, calling for a rethink of a military tactic that they say has “fueled the feelings of hatred that ignited terrorism and groups like Isis, while also serving as a fundamental recruitment tool similar to Guantánamo Bay”.

In particular, they argue, the killing of innocent civilians in drone airstrikes has acted as one of the most “devastating driving forces for terrorism and destabilization around the world”.

Bohannon wrote:AS I stated; I am in favor of drone strikes against our enemies.

If our enemies were innocents I could see your point.

How about you cat....are you still championing the drone program?

Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Rudy » Thu Nov 19, 3:30 pm

They should loose a few AT&T sales teams on the major population centers.
That would fucking show them.

Bohannon
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Bohannon » Thu Nov 19, 5:00 pm

Do you actually believe that there is zero collateral damage in Raqqa or any other place that's being bombed?

Old Fart
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Old Fart » Thu Nov 19, 5:23 pm

Bohannon wrote:Do you actually believe that there is zero collateral damage in Raqqa or any other place that's being bombed?

Um...no, I've never said that. That would be stupid.

What I'm certain about is that you didn't bother to read the article I posted.

alpha
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby alpha » Thu Nov 19, 7:38 pm

Old Fart wrote:
Bohannon wrote:Do you actually believe that there is zero collateral damage in Raqqa or any other place that's being bombed?

Um...no, I've never said that. That would be stupid.

What I'm certain about is that you didn't bother to read the article I posted.

I actually believe no collateral damage is occurring to human life over in Syria, or any of the other locales that we bomb indiscriminately. I believe, it's called cold blooded murder of innocent people. I'd prefer to call it for what it is, murder and terrorism and in the most cowardly manner ever imagined.

Gotta ask tho OF, why did you post this in the coffeeshop forum? Wtf does this have to do with coffeeshops, or cannabis?

Old Fart
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Old Fart » Fri Nov 20, 12:59 am

alpha wrote:Gotta ask tho OF, why did you post this in the coffeeshop forum? Wtf does this have to do with coffeeshops, or cannabis?

Going off topic is a time-honored tradition at Channels. This particular thread went off topic on page one. So the reason I posted here is because its relevant to the conversation at hand. Four pages later you have finally caught on that the topic changed.

Old Fart
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Old Fart » Fri Nov 20, 2:03 am

Bo, I'm going to leave it alone now but I must say in all seriousness I'm disappointed in your position.

One last headline:

"Ex-Drone Operator Says Program Is 'Good At Killing People, Just Not The Right Ones'
Former drone operators and technicians are slamming how the program is being run by the Obama administration."

alpha
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby alpha » Fri Nov 20, 2:40 pm

Old Fart wrote:
alpha wrote:Gotta ask tho OF, why did you post this in the coffeeshop forum? Wtf does this have to do with coffeeshops, or cannabis?

Going off topic is a time-honored tradition at Channels.

For some i suppose, but like your 'legacy' thread, when you suggested i was going off topic, i apologized.

Old Fart wrote:This particular thread went off topic on page one.

Yes, you and Bo dragged yet another thread down with your incessant nonsense about who was worse Bushed, or o'Bammy. O'bammy seems worse only because the pall that amerika is shrouding the world with is only growing tighter by the day. The next president, no matter what affiliation, will appear to be even worse still, guaranteed!

Old Fart wrote:So the reason I posted here is because its relevant to the conversation at hand.

This would be more relevant under your "Legacy" thread, in the politics forum, OF!

Old Fart wrote:Four pages later you have finally caught on that the topic changed.

Four pages later i tired of a perfectly good tread being stolen, over you and the shill's endless bickering of something neither can change. However, to satisfy my own curiosity,

Old Fart wrote:Um...no, I've never said that. That would be stupid.

Old Fart earlier wrote:Stop blaming everyone else for Obama being a murderer, you didn't let Bush off the hook.

which is it OF, cold blooded "murder", or collateral damage?

please note: My apologies to Rudy and if he, or anyone else needs a transcript of this reply, please pm me=) Also, a long overdue apology to worldcitizen for the theft of her thread, by a shrill and a shill.

Old Fart
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Old Fart » Fri Nov 20, 3:10 pm

Fuck off Alpha.

Quote that.

alpha
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby alpha » Fri Nov 20, 3:26 pm

shrill wrote:Fuck off Alpha.

fair enough? Now can you answer the question?

Bohannon
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Bohannon » Fri Nov 20, 3:57 pm

Old Fart wrote:Bo, I'm going to leave it alone now but I must say in all seriousness I'm disappointed in your position.

One last headline:

"Ex-Drone Operator Says Program Is 'Good At Killing People, Just Not The Right Ones'
Former drone operators and technicians are slamming how the program is being run by the Obama administration."

...and, in your opinion, bombs are more humane?

Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Rudy » Fri Nov 20, 10:22 pm

I think asphyxiating on enemy farts would be the absolute worst...

boneymaroni
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby boneymaroni » Sat Nov 21, 3:04 am

Alpha...please fuck off.

alpha
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby alpha » Sat Nov 21, 7:02 pm

boneymaroni wrote:Alpha...please fuck off.

Gee boney, when you're asked a question too tough to answer, you evade it and tell that person to "fuck off" endlessly. You should take your own advice and fuck off, since that's what you tend to do anyway! I've asked before, when was the last time telling someone to fuck off actually worked?

ANDRE3000
super poster
super poster

Postby ANDRE3000 » Wed Dec 09, 6:32 pm

[quote="chichi123"]If we are the united states I don't get the state by state differences. That's some weird shit and in some ways good shit.[/quote]

Well said!

smokedpeppers
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby smokedpeppers » Tue Sep 13, 3:02 am

Engineers develop the 'potalyzer,' a roadside saliva test for marijuana intoxication
http://phys.org/news/2016-09-potalyzer- ... ation.html

moe.
super power poster
super power poster

Postby moe. » Tue Sep 13, 4:05 pm

smokedpeppers wrote:Engineers develop the 'potalyzer,' a roadside saliva test for marijuana intoxication
http://phys.org/news/2016-09-potalyzer- ... ation.html

I don't think this test can or will take in to consideration people who use daily but might not be under the influence when pulled over.

smokedpeppers
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby smokedpeppers » Wed Sep 14, 1:50 am

our state has been hauling suspected cannabis drivers in for blood tests, pennswoods is a zero nanograms state . my understanding is, anytime you puff, it takes 8hrs to get your blood level back down to 0

have a friend, last year+ went through the circus, loss of driving, one year, +probation, ON call piss test, maybe 2 different classes, mandatory to attend, his thinking was it cost around 7500$ in all for being nanogram positive

these blood test were no warrant . now i understand they need to obtain one, this saliva test should benefit the law . perhaps someone will invent a gum to create a false reading?

Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Rudy » Wed Sep 14, 8:12 pm

...I already did that.
Unfortunately it is alcohol based!

Return to “Coffeeshop board”