Betty Boop

All about dutch coffeeshop culture
and it's related items..

Dazzler
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Dazzler » Thu Apr 09, 7:52 pm

Des, you might have been the first European in history to be arrested for taking hash into Turkey...

des
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby des » Fri Apr 10, 8:40 am

Dazzler wrote:Des, you might have been the first European in history to be arrested for taking hash into Turkey...

I'd split a quarter in 4 'cos I was paranoid that if I left it in one piece and the condom split I'd be fuckin' monged at Izmir Airport!

As luck would have it, only one failed and it just gave me a sweaty nauseous buzz on the flight over!

By the time we got to Turkey I felt OK again!

I still smoked the hash that got impregnated with stomach juices even though it smelt and tasted of shit!

Peace, Des.

Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Rudy » Fri Apr 10, 2:18 pm

Lovely.

des
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby des » Fri Apr 10, 2:57 pm

Rudy wrote:Lovely.

At least it was my own shit! My brother once gave me a lump of Moroccan hash that he'd swallowed in a panic when he saw 'Old Bill' coming down his garden path!

It was only wrapped in tin foil so had been subject to the full effects of his digestive system!

Jaysus! ... It was like smoking a turd! Even I drew the line at smoking that shit and threw it in the bin!

Peace, Des.

Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Rudy » Fri Apr 10, 3:07 pm

NewYork, New York
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby NewYork, New York » Fri Apr 10, 4:48 pm

des wrote:

At least it was my own shit! My brother once gave me a lump of Moroccan hash that he'd swallowed in a panic when he saw 'Old Bill' coming down his garden path!

It was only wrapped in tin foil so had been subject to the full effects of his digestive system!

Jaysus! ... It was like smoking a turd! Even I drew the line at smoking that shit and threw it in the bin!

Peace, Des.

Too much information

Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Rudy » Fri Apr 10, 4:51 pm

NewYork, New York wrote:
des wrote:

Peace, Des.

Too much information

I fear Desmond`s culture may be a little more of a bacterial one than ours.

nemesystem
super poster
super poster

Postby nemesystem » Fri Apr 10, 8:56 pm

Ass hash?
Hahahaha

Old Fart
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Old Fart » Fri Apr 10, 9:31 pm

i can't mind-bleach this away.

des
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby des » Sat Apr 11, 4:21 am

nemesystem wrote:Ass hash?
Hahahaha

I once took a half ounce of 'soapbar' to Benidorm with me!

After the fuck up with the leaking condom I'd resorted to smuggling my holiday stash by shoving it up my arse!

This time however I left it to the last minute to prep it and made a half arsed (pun intended) job of it!

I didn't nuke it in the microwave for long enough so it didn't mould into the perfect torpedo shape required for easy insertion!

About half a hour before the 'Joe Baxi' was due to pick us up for the airport I went to the bathroom to do the business, but no matter how hard I tried I couldn't get the lumpy snub nosed bastard thing to go past the 'point of no return'

To make matters worse the taxi driver turned up 15 minutes early and was sat outside tooting his horn! I reluctantly decided to go for it with the lump of hash poking out of my ringpiece as if I had the 'turtle's head'

All went reasonably well (apart from having to walk round Manchester Airport in a John Wayne stylee) until we were half way to Spain! I had wind so bad I thought I was going to explode and the hash was plugging my sphincter so tightly I couldn't sly one out to give myself some relief!

I went to the bog on the plane and removed the blockage so I could let rip a series of heavenly gut relieving 'raspberry tarts'

When I came to re-insert the hash it was sheer agony because I'd chafed my ringpiece raw waddling along with it hanging out of my arse!

I considered flushing it down the toilet but my Missus wouldn't have talked to me for the entire holiday if I had, so I wrapped it in loads of bog roll in the hope it would mask the smell from the drug dogs at Alicante Airport, and went and sat back in my seat (after washing my hands, of course!)

I was shitting myself going through passport control with half ounce of hash sat in my front pocket bold as brass, but we breezed through no problem!

To add insult to injury (my sore arse) we got offered some really nice looking Moroccan off some Spanish lads on our first night there! ... D'oh!!!

Peace, Des.

Generous_J
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Generous_J » Sat Apr 11, 11:30 am

lol

moe.
super power poster
super power poster

Postby moe. » Sat Apr 11, 7:09 pm

des wrote:
Hahahaha

After the fuck up with the leaking condom I'd resorted to smuggling my holiday stash by shoving it up my arse!

This time however I left it to the last minute to prep it and made a half arsed (pun intended) job of it!

I didn't nuke it in the microwave for long enough so it didn't mould into the perfect torpedo shape required for easy insertion!

About half a hour before the 'Joe Baxi' was due to pick us up for the airport I went to the bathroom to do the business, but no matter how hard I tried I couldn't get the lumpy snub nosed bastard thing to go past the 'point of no return'

To make matters worse the taxi driver turned up 15 minutes early and was sat outside tooting his horn! I reluctantly decided to go for it with the lump of hash poking out of my ringpiece as if I had the 'turtle's head'

All went reasonably well (apart from having to walk round Manchester Airport in a John Wayne stylee) until we were half way to Spain! I had wind so bad I thought I was going to explode and the hash was plugging my sphincter so tightly I couldn't sly one out to give myself some relief!

I went to the bog on the plane and removed the blockage so I could let rip a series of heavenly gut relieving 'raspberry tarts'

When I came to re-insert the hash it was sheer agony because I'd chafed my ringpiece raw waddling along with it hanging out of my arse!

I considered flushing it down the toilet but my Missus wouldn't have talked to me for the entire holiday if I had, so I wrapped it in loads of bog roll in the hope it would mask the smell from the drug dogs at Alicante Airport, and went and sat back in my seat (after washing my hands, of course!)

I was shitting myself going through passport control with half ounce of hash sat in my front pocket bold as brass, but we breezed through no problem!

To add insult to injury (my sore arse) we got offered some really nice looking Moroccan off some Spanish lads on our first night there! ... D'oh!!!

Peace, Des.

Thanks for the gut busting belly laughs! Did you score some of the Moroccan? It had to be better than any soapbar.

des
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby des » Sat Apr 11, 8:25 pm

moe. wrote:
des wrote:
Hahahaha

Peace, Des.

Thanks for the gut busting belly laughs! Did you score some of the Moroccan? It had to be better than any soapbar.

Not on that occasion, but on subsequent visits to Benidorm we didn't bother taking our own shit because we knew scoring wouldn't be a problem!

The area around the church with the silver doors is a particular hotspot for the dealers!

Nice place to kick back with a spliff after you've scored too!

Peace, Des.

NewYork, New York
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby NewYork, New York » Wed Apr 15, 2:19 pm

des wrote:
Hahahaha

Peace, Des.

As much as I love the hasj, I could never do what you did Des.
I would resort to whiskey instead.

Banks
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Banks » Wed Apr 15, 2:53 pm

NewYork, New York wrote:
des wrote:
Hahahaha

Peace, Des.

You know I've always thought you to be a bit off, but I never thought you would willingly shove a bottle of whiskey up your ass...

Generous_J
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Generous_J » Wed Apr 15, 11:09 pm

lol

Otis
super power poster
super power poster
Location: Recovering from years of racing sailboats on SF Bay

Re: Betty Boop

Postby Otis » Wed Jun 17, 5:51 pm

Have a lot of great fuzzy memories from hash at Betty Boop. Liked the place.

Sad to read about de Kuil. I loved sitting in that front window by the ledge, testing, drinking a cold beer, and gazing at the pastries across the alleyway.

I miss my crab salad, too. Some day hope to go back. Otis

27guldens
super poster
super poster

Postby 27guldens » Wed Jun 17, 10:40 pm

Otis wrote:drinking a cold beer

I miss the times when it was possible to do that in several Amsterdam coffeeshops. (De Kuil, Rojerij, Dutch Flowers, Dampkring, Nes, Greenhouse, Hunters Bar, and many others )

bogart
super power poster
super power poster

Re:

Postby bogart » Mon Jun 22, 6:18 am

NewYork, New York wrote:

I came to the exact same realization when I was in vienna. The problem was that there are no pints available, only handles. They had small bottles of schnappes, but I have a gripping fear of the stuff.

Generous_J
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Generous_J » Wed Jun 24, 5:52 pm

27guldens wrote:
Otis wrote:drinking a cold beer

I miss the times when it was possible to do that in several Amsterdam coffeeshops. (De Kuil, Rojerij, Dutch Flowers, Dampkring, Nes, Greenhouse, Hunters Bar, and many others )

I was smoking and drinking in Stones Cafe in February. Think Hunters is still fine too, some others.. Nes Cafe is gone though :(

Generous_J
mega power poster
mega power poster

Re: Re:

Postby Generous_J » Wed Jun 24, 5:53 pm

bogart wrote:
NewYork, New York wrote:

I came to the exact same realization when I was in vienna. The problem was that there are no pints available, only handles. They had small bottles of schnappes, but I have a gripping fear of the stuff.

You fear the schnapps? Face your fear!

bogart
super power poster
super power poster

Postby bogart » Wed Jun 24, 8:13 pm

Generous_J wrote:
bogart wrote:
NewYork, New York wrote:

You fear the schnapps? Face your fear!

Lol, I will if I ever break my oath of sobriety.

Generous_J
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Generous_J » Wed Jun 24, 9:08 pm

bogart wrote:Lol, I will if I ever break my oath of sobriety.

Jesus, that's a terrible thing.

bogart
super power poster
super power poster

Postby bogart » Wed Jun 24, 9:37 pm

Generous_J wrote:
bogart wrote:Lol, I will if I ever break my oath of sobriety.

Jesus, that's a terrible thing.

It's not that bad. Enjoying life sober is a really great thing.

NewYork, New York
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby NewYork, New York » Thu Jun 25, 7:09 pm

Otis wrote:Have a lot of great fuzzy memories from hash at Betty Boop. Liked the place.

Sad to read about de Kuil. I loved sitting in that front window by the ledge, testing, drinking a cold beer, and gazing at the pastries across the alleyway.

I miss my crab salad, too. Some day hope to go back. Otis

The little bar next to DeKuil lets you smoke in there while enjoying your favorite beverage. You have to buy your gear elsewhere of course.

Return to “Coffeeshop board”