Colorado posters

All about dutch coffeeshop culture
and it's related items..

User avatar
Banks
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 6293
Joined: Tue Jan 28, 5:32 am
Location: The Eldorado Cafe...

Re: Colorado posters

Postby Banks » Thu Feb 11, 8:44 pm

ANDRE3000 wrote:Banks is a pussy and doesn't wanna fight

I'd hit you with so many combinations you'd think you are the Masterlock Company, Alice...

slither
super power poster
super power poster
Posts: 1296
Joined: Sat Apr 12, 4:09 am
Location: Trapped within space, time and motion
Contact:

Re: Colorado posters

Postby slither » Thu Feb 18, 3:51 am

Banks wrote:...


That's better.

User avatar
Banks
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 6293
Joined: Tue Jan 28, 5:32 am
Location: The Eldorado Cafe...

Re: Colorado posters

Postby Banks » Thu Feb 18, 3:28 pm

You missed the point, Dano...

User avatar
chichi123
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 9537
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 12:53 am
Location: usa

Re: Colorado posters

Postby chichi123 » Thu Feb 18, 5:57 pm

Colorado is in the 70's this week.

User avatar
MileHighDenver
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 5343
Joined: Thu Jun 10, 3:20 pm
Location: state of Bliss
Contact:

Re: Colorado posters

Postby MileHighDenver » Mon Feb 29, 5:09 pm

http://www.imfromdenver.com/this-colora ... in-the-us/
This park is very near OF's place. I call it Gardens of the Goddess.

On another subject, has anyone seen "The Hateful Eight" yet?
A good part of it was filmed a few miles from my place.

User avatar
Old Fart
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 6990
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 8:36 pm
Location: @ 7,230 Feet

Re: Colorado posters

Postby Old Fart » Mon Feb 29, 5:28 pm

MileHighDenver wrote:http://www.imfromdenver.com/this-colorado-park-was-named-the-most-beautiful-park-in-the-us/
This park is very near OF's place. I call it Gardens of the Goddess.

On another subject, has anyone seen "The Hateful Eight" yet?
A good part of it was filmed a few miles from my place.


It's always on the tour, some Channels members have been there. There is a stable on the premises and lots of bike and hiking trails.

User avatar
Generous_J
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 6057
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 6:10 pm
Location: Tír na nÓg
Contact:

Re: Colorado posters

Postby Generous_J » Tue Mar 01, 3:53 am

MileHighDenver wrote:http://www.imfromdenver.com/this-colorado-park-was-named-the-most-beautiful-park-in-the-us/
This park is very near OF's place. I call it Gardens of the Goddess.

On another subject, has anyone seen "The Hateful Eight" yet?
A good part of it was filmed a few miles from my place.


Yeah, twas enjoyable enough, interesting to know.

User avatar
Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 6177
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 7:43 pm
Location: Outside the Box

Re: Colorado posters

Postby Rudy » Tue Mar 01, 3:47 pm

Jennifer Jason Leigh had her face covered in blood throughout the entire ordeal.
Violence was typically over the top, but splendidly done and Tarantino is one hell of a story teller.
Strange narration by Quentin starts near the end to tie up loose ends, but it works.

User avatar
Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 6177
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 7:43 pm
Location: Outside the Box

Re: Colorado posters

Postby Rudy » Tue Mar 01, 3:52 pm

Anyone seen Bone Tomahawk ?
Very strange flick, but Kurt Russell shows what a fabulous actor he is in the role of the dutiful sheriff.
Great performances throughout, but in a totally fucked up film. I recommend it.

User avatar
Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 6177
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 7:43 pm
Location: Outside the Box

Re: Colorado posters

Postby Rudy » Tue Mar 01, 6:17 pm

oops, wrong thread....

User avatar
Generous_J
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 6057
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 6:10 pm
Location: Tír na nÓg
Contact:

Re: Colorado posters

Postby Generous_J » Tue Mar 01, 6:42 pm

Rudy wrote:Anyone seen Bone Tomahawk ?
Very strange flick, but Kurt Russell shows what a fabulous actor he is in the role of the dutiful sheriff.
Great performances throughout, but in a totally fucked up film. I recommend it.


I thought it was excellent. I adore Westerns and there have been a number of really good ones in recent times. Kurt Russell is super fucking cool.

User avatar
des
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 11271
Joined: Mon Dec 01, 12:36 am
Location: The Red Rose County

Re: Colorado posters

Postby des » Tue Mar 01, 8:46 pm

Generous_J wrote:
Rudy wrote:Anyone seen Bone Tomahawk ?
Very strange flick, but Kurt Russell shows what a fabulous actor he is in the role of the dutiful sheriff.
Great performances throughout, but in a totally fucked up film. I recommend it.


I thought it was excellent. I adore Westerns and there have been a number of really good ones in recent times. Kurt Russell is super fucking cool.


'Escape from New York' is one of the best films ever made!

Peace, Des.

User avatar
alpha
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 3947
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 6:12 pm
Location: damned, or in The dam!

Re: Colorado posters

Postby alpha » Sat Mar 05, 5:14 am


User avatar
alpha
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 3947
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 6:12 pm
Location: damned, or in The dam!

Re: Colorado posters

Postby alpha » Sun Mar 06, 6:38 am


nemesystem
super poster
super poster
Posts: 944
Joined: Fri Sep 30, 9:50 pm
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah

Re: Colorado posters

Postby nemesystem » Fri Mar 11, 12:26 am

no more pot clubs in Colorado springs :(
http://www.thecannabist.co/2016/03/10/c ... out/49895/

Good new is that the existing ones have until 2024 to close.

User avatar
MileHighDenver
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 5343
Joined: Thu Jun 10, 3:20 pm
Location: state of Bliss
Contact:

Re: Colorado posters

Postby MileHighDenver » Fri Mar 11, 12:35 am

Hightimes Cannabis Cup has been cancelled due to on going incompetence by HT staff.

Ha ha!

User avatar
Old Fart
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 6990
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 8:36 pm
Location: @ 7,230 Feet

Re: Colorado posters

Postby Old Fart » Fri Mar 11, 2:10 am

nemesystem wrote:no more pot clubs in Colorado springs :(
http://www.thecannabist.co/2016/03/10/c ... out/49895/

Good new is that the existing ones have until 2024 to close.


8 years and there are six pot clubs. A lot can happen in eight years.

User avatar
Old Fart
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 6990
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 8:36 pm
Location: @ 7,230 Feet

Re: Colorado posters

Postby Old Fart » Fri Mar 11, 2:24 am

MileHighDenver wrote:Hightimes Cannabis Cup has been cancelled due to on going incompetence by HT staff.

Ha ha!


Are you going to be in Denver for the smoke-out or any of the concerts or parties?

User avatar
Banks
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 6293
Joined: Tue Jan 28, 5:32 am
Location: The Eldorado Cafe...

Re: Colorado posters

Postby Banks » Fri Mar 11, 12:36 pm

Old Fart wrote:
MileHighDenver wrote:Hightimes Cannabis Cup has been cancelled due to on going incompetence by HT staff.

Ha ha!


Are you going to be in Denver for the smoke-out or any of the concerts or parties?


Meanwhile, back on Brokeback Mountain...

User avatar
alpha
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 3947
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 6:12 pm
Location: damned, or in The dam!

Re: Colorado posters

Postby alpha » Sat Mar 12, 8:25 pm

Old Fart wrote:
nemesystem wrote:no more pot clubs in Colorado springs :(
http://www.thecannabist.co/2016/03/10/c ... out/49895/

Good new is that the existing ones have until 2024 to close.


8 years and there are six pot clubs. A lot can happen in eight years.


Sure a lot can happen in eight years, look at what's happened in only three? Amazing stuff, but what's happening with this issue and how can a council member named bill Murray possibly dissent, rather than vote against that policy? That story told nada, what's really going on out there OF, you got any insights?

I've said it before and i'll regale it again for y'all. I believe the first state, or handful of states, that emulate Amsterdam's model of coffeeshops will reap the greatest rewards, from both tourists and the state's own stoners. However, so far only Alaska appears to be moving in that direction.

nemesystem
super poster
super poster
Posts: 944
Joined: Fri Sep 30, 9:50 pm
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah

Mapping the marijuana genome

Postby nemesystem » Tue Mar 15, 5:08 am

not really sure if this belongs in the Colorado posters thread anyway... fuck it. lol

http://www.newsweek.com/marijuana-scien ... ame-436526

if you have some time it's an interesting article.

User avatar
MileHighDenver
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 5343
Joined: Thu Jun 10, 3:20 pm
Location: state of Bliss
Contact:

Re: Colorado posters

Postby MileHighDenver » Sun Mar 20, 4:08 pm

The Cannabis Sanctuary is open for business. I have a very nice two bedroom apartment attached to the sanctuary that is available to all cannabis lovers here. Set deep in a beautiful mountain valley with plenty to do and see. The Sanctuary web site is being updated with new photos, videos, and community calendars to help you plan your stay. I'll provide a link when it's ready.

Would love to have any of you for a few days and would make a special deal too. Nemesystem has stayed several times and OF still has another night coming. I've hosted 3 different Channelites already. None from out of the country yet.

User avatar
MileHighDenver
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 5343
Joined: Thu Jun 10, 3:20 pm
Location: state of Bliss
Contact:

Re: Colorado posters

Postby MileHighDenver » Sun Mar 20, 4:15 pm

Old Fart wrote:
MileHighDenver wrote:Hightimes Cannabis Cup has been cancelled due to on going incompetence by HT staff.

Ha ha!


Are you going to be in Denver for the smoke-out or any of the concerts or parties?


I'm going to spend a few weeks in Amsterdam and plan to leave about that time so doubtful. On the other hand a group is doing an infused dinner and party on April 13th. It's being held at the Bud and breakfast on Colfax in Denver. It will be a lot of fun and well worth the 60 dollar tickets I think. Let me know if you and Missy can attend?

User avatar
Banks
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 6293
Joined: Tue Jan 28, 5:32 am
Location: The Eldorado Cafe...

Re: Colorado posters

Postby Banks » Sun Mar 20, 9:01 pm

MileHighDenver wrote:The Cannabis Sanctuary is open for business. I have a very nice two bedroom apartment attached to the sanctuary that is available to all cannabis lovers here. Set deep in a beautiful mountain valley with plenty to do and see. The Sanctuary web site is being updated with new photos, videos, and community calendars to help you plan your stay. I'll provide a link when it's ready.

Would love to have any of you for a few days and would make a special deal too. Nemesystem has stayed several times and OF still has another night coming. I've hosted 3 different Channelites already. None from out of the country yet.

Well, this certainly is exciting news. However, I'm only coming if you have OF dress up and play the role of Tattoo from Fantasy Island...

User avatar
Old Fart
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 6990
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 8:36 pm
Location: @ 7,230 Feet

Re: Colorado posters

Postby Old Fart » Mon Mar 21, 4:15 pm

Posted: Mar 21, 2016 7:58 AM MDT
Updated: Mar 21, 2016 7:58 AM MDT
WASHINGTON (AP) -

The Supreme Court has rejected an effort by Nebraska and Oklahoma to have Colorado's pot legalization declared unconstitutional.

User avatar
Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 6177
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 7:43 pm
Location: Outside the Box

Re: Colorado posters

Postby Rudy » Mon Mar 21, 5:27 pm

These fucking Okies. Neanderthal lawmaking at its finest..

worldcitizen1723
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 4218
Joined: Sat Jul 26, 1:42 am

Re: Colorado posters

Postby worldcitizen1723 » Tue Mar 22, 4:18 am

Old Fart wrote:Posted: Mar 21, 2016 7:58 AM MDT
Updated: Mar 21, 2016 7:58 AM MDT
WASHINGTON (AP) -

The Supreme Court has rejected an effort by Nebraska and Oklahoma to have Colorado's pot legalization declared unconstitutional.


well they did something right..maybe the 8 will be just fine without a replacement.

nemesystem
super poster
super poster
Posts: 944
Joined: Fri Sep 30, 9:50 pm
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah

Re: Colorado posters

Postby nemesystem » Wed Apr 13, 2:31 pm

Cannabis dinner party tonite... woot

User avatar
Generous_J
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 6057
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 6:10 pm
Location: Tír na nÓg
Contact:

Re: Colorado posters

Postby Generous_J » Wed Apr 13, 8:23 pm

nemesystem wrote:Cannabis dinner party tonite... woot


No offense intended but that always sounds quite childish to me? What does that entail - three courses with weed mixed in to each?

Why not just have a regular dinner - food with some wine and then maybe pass around a joint with coffee afterwards?

Each to their own obviously though I would be interested to hear more about the details (and the guests?).

nemesystem
super poster
super poster
Posts: 944
Joined: Fri Sep 30, 9:50 pm
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah

Re: Colorado posters

Postby nemesystem » Wed Apr 13, 8:52 pm

not sure what it all entails but I'll know tonite lol
You can have a regular dinner at home where as this dinner is being prepared by professional chefs (I'm sure they make better brownies/space cakes than I do lol) in a LEGAL cannabis state. I'm allergic to alcohol... Cannabis is my vice as I can't really drink with my meals without getting deathly sick. Besides I can't just lit one up back in my state before or after going to dinner unless I'm home lol


Return to “Coffeeshop board”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest