Colorado posters

All about dutch coffeeshop culture
and it's related items..

sdshadow
super power poster
super power poster

Re: Colorado posters

Postby sdshadow » Fri Sep 18, 1:40 am

Old Fart wrote:You guys are dreaming. We have the best weather in the country,overall. I've played golf in February with just a sweatshirt. We don't get nearly as much snow as the ski resorts being in the high desert and less than 7000 ft. We have more days of sunshine than most of the U.S. I'm outdoors almost everyday of the year, no chance of cabin fever.

Yes it snows and yes it gets cold but not at all what people think.

Shuuuuuuuuuuutie uppppppppppppppppppppie.

Remember the pamphlet we got in the mail from the state and the talking points:

You can get snow here September to June
It is really cold
Sometimes the sun doesn't even come up for weeks at a time
The people are really uptight and not very cultured
Sometimes you cant find food or water at the markets and restaurants inexplicably close
The plague was just found again in the state and nobody is safe
You really wouldn't like it in Colorado

alpha
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby alpha » Fri Sep 18, 3:54 am

sdshadow wrote:
Old Fart wrote:You guys are dreaming. We have the best weather in the country,overall. I've played golf in February with just a sweatshirt. We don't get nearly as much snow as the ski resorts being in the high desert and less than 7000 ft. We have more days of sunshine than most of the U.S. I'm outdoors almost everyday of the year, no chance of cabin fever.

Yes it snows and yes it gets cold but not at all what people think.

Shuuuuuuuuuuutie uppppppppppppppppppppie.

Remember the pamphlet we got in the mail from the state and the talking points:

You can get snow here September to June
It is really cold
Sometimes the sun doesn't even come up for weeks at a time
The people are really uptight and not very cultured
Sometimes you cant find food or water at the markets and restaurants inexplicably close
The plague was just found again in the state and nobody is safe
You really wouldn't like it in Colorado

Won't help sdshadow. I hear the homes are flipping in Denver and elsewhere, just like they were everywhere, before the 07 housing bubble burst and all on account of all the people wanting to move there over Colorado's cannabis legalization. Apparently, all the impatient stoners who can't wait and families who's ill children can't wait either. Your next plague might be over crowdedness.

Banks
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Banks » Fri Sep 18, 3:28 pm

MileHighDenver wrote:In May I moved to a small town on the western slope of Colorado. Denver has become overcrowded and not as much fun as it used to be for me. Paonia is my new town and is the Colorado Capitol of farm to table restaurants. It is in a mountain valley with it's own micro-climate that offers a longer and milder growing season and there are orchards and vineyards galore. Fishing, hunting and cannabis growing are very popular here too. I live about 2 miles out of town at the base of Mt. Lamborn in a large modern home with an extra 2 bedroom apartment on the lower floor. I plan to start a cannabis friendly bed and breakfast next spring. I have plenty of room for guests so if any of you are looking for a cool place to stay you would be welcome here. Old Fart, wife, and some of their 4 legged friends came to visit last week and we had a nice time. Next year I will build a greenhouse and do some more landscaping around the property. The area is almost all organic farms and a very healthy place to call home. I really would love to have some visitors and guests as it is a little lonely out here. I am about 4.5 hours west of Denver now. Come see me.

Well, I guess its good to have a Plan B after this attempt to get people to buy it for you so "you can help others"...

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/jack ... eat#/story

https://www.jackiescannabissanctuary.com

Old Fart
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Old Fart » Fri Sep 18, 6:49 pm

Cunt. You're fucking clueless

alpha
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby alpha » Fri Sep 18, 6:57 pm

Old Fart wrote:Cunt. You're fucking clueless

Gotta admit, Banks missed the point entirely, amazing!

Banks
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Banks » Fri Sep 18, 7:00 pm

I guess we're back to this. Clue me in then please.

alpha
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby alpha » Fri Sep 18, 7:05 pm

Banks wrote:

People helping people, where's the gluttony in that?

Old Fart
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Old Fart » Fri Sep 18, 7:07 pm

Banks wrote:

Just fuck off you disingenuous cunt.

Banks
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Banks » Fri Sep 18, 7:14 pm

Old Fart wrote:
Banks wrote:

I was under the impression you and I had buried the hatchet. I'll leave it buried, unless you have a better idea...

Old Fart
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Old Fart » Fri Sep 18, 7:28 pm

Banks wrote:
Old Fart wrote:
Banks wrote:

I was under the impression you and I had buried the hatchet. I'll leave it buried, unless you have a better idea...

Do what you like, you are an asshole at heart. You've apologized about it several times over the years but you can't help but shit all over something you don't understand. Why don't you just challenge Bret about his life instead of acting like a little bitch via your backhanded comments and smiles.

Banks
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Banks » Fri Sep 18, 7:39 pm

Old Fart wrote:
Banks wrote:
Old Fart wrote:
Banks wrote:

Do what you like, you are an asshole at heart. You've apologized about it several times over the years but you can't help but shit all over something you don't understand. Why don't you just challenge Bret about his life instead of acting like a little bitch via your backhanded comments and smiles.

Have you read the business plan?

Cali Guy
super poster
super poster

Postby Cali Guy » Fri Sep 18, 8:45 pm

Banks wrote:Have you read the business plan?
A business plan isn't listing 'what I want to buy' and expecting suckers to flock to anything cannabis related, his 'Plan' was a steaming pile of bullshit. Even a stoner can smell the difference between skunk and bullshit. I am surprised BOhannon didn't jump at a Directorship though, his politics have proven him to be a gullible fuck over the years.

Cat
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Cat » Fri Sep 18, 9:13 pm

Its the new panhandling.

smokedpeppers
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby smokedpeppers » Fri Sep 18, 9:40 pm

Colorado Posters - Up to 40% off When You Buy Now .
greatbigcanvas.com

Old Fart
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Old Fart » Fri Sep 18, 10:52 pm

Alright then another fairly interesting thread slimed by a scumbag with a hard-on for a fight. What would Blackstone say.

MileHighDenver
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby MileHighDenver » Fri Sep 18, 11:14 pm

Looks like Banks and Caliguy won't be coming to visit. At least they made "cunt of the day".

Banks
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Banks » Sat Sep 19, 2:52 am

MileHighDenver wrote:Looks like Banks and Caliguy won't be coming to visit. At least they made "cunt of the day".

Did YOU actually read your business plan?

Banks
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Banks » Sat Sep 19, 2:10 pm

Old Fart wrote:
Banks wrote:
Old Fart wrote:
Banks wrote:

Quiz for you, OF... which televangelist uses the phrase "Help us so we can help others?" I won't leave you dangling... ALL OF THEM!

I know you love him, but really?

Old Fart
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Old Fart » Sat Sep 19, 2:54 pm

Bret is a friend and you are a useless cunt. Maybe he's a shitty businessman but that doesn't change my first comment.

MileHighDenver
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby MileHighDenver » Sat Sep 19, 3:38 pm

Banks wrote:
MileHighDenver wrote:Looks like Banks and Caliguy won't be coming to visit. At least they made "cunt of the day".

Heres another I did. Maybe you can get behind this one? He's my oldest son. Peoples lives are not always as they appear on the Internet tool bag.

https://life.indiegogo.com/fundraisers/ ... -for-shane

Banks
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Banks » Sat Sep 19, 4:28 pm

MileHighDenver wrote:
Banks wrote:

Heres another I did. Maybe you can get behind this one? He's my oldest son. Peoples lives are not always as they appear on the Internet tool bag.

I feel sorry for your son... and for you using his situation to garner sympathy here. But in an effort to help... I'll buy your motorcycle, give it to OF since his wife won't let him purchase one, and you can give the money to your son?

MileHighDenver
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby MileHighDenver » Sat Sep 19, 4:31 pm

Banks wrote:
MileHighDenver wrote:
Banks wrote:

I feel sorry for your son... and for you using his situation to garner sympathy here. But in an effort to help... I'll buy your motorcycle, give it to OF since his wife won't let him purchase one, and you can give the money to your son?

Exactly the response I expected. Thanks but no.

Old Fart
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Old Fart » Sat Sep 19, 6:40 pm

MileHighDenver wrote:
Banks wrote:
MileHighDenver wrote:
Banks wrote:

Me too, I guess when he apologized for bringing my wife into the motorcycle thread and shitting all over it was pure bullshit too. But I knew that, he's done it so often. Being a closeted douche-bag must've been difficult for you Banks... I'm glad you've come out.

Banks
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Banks » Sun Sep 20, 3:06 am

Old Fart wrote:
MileHighDenver wrote:
Banks wrote:
MileHighDenver wrote:
Banks wrote:

Me too, I guess when he apologized for bringing my wife into the motorcycle thread and shitting all over it was pure bullshit too. But I knew that, he's done it so often. Being a closeted douche-bag must've been difficult for you Banks... I'm glad you've come out.

As far as I was concerned, we had a truce... it was you who put himself in this... without anything towards you personally, you rather immediately exploded with the vitriol that has unfortunately come to be expected... so really, who in fact has come back out?

Old Fart
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Old Fart » Sun Sep 20, 11:54 am

Fuck off Banks and quit trying to blame me for you being a meddling old twat. And have the dignity to stick to being who you are and not come back and apologize for being an asshole. It gets old. Just own it.

Banks
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Banks » Sun Sep 20, 6:10 pm

If I give you a Milkbone treat Teacup, will you stop sticking your nose into other people's business?

sdshadow
super power poster
super power poster

Postby sdshadow » Sun Sep 20, 7:00 pm

Banks - please forgive me for sticking my nose into other people's business but as this sometimes childish discussion escalates, I would like to tell you a few things I know. There are real people on the other side of these messages. Oldfart is a genuine nice guy and he wouldn't hurt a fly. He is generous and caring and he and his lovely wife are fun people to be around. You may disagree with MHD on his business plan or even the way he lives his life but I have seen the pain his partner has gone through and if I were in his shoes, I too would try any avenue possible to make her life better.

I get it, this is an internet forum, it is not life.

Old Fart
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Old Fart » Sun Sep 20, 10:42 pm

Thanks for the kind words SD, you know it’s mutual. I’m done with it for now and I apologize to the forum for the childish behavior. Boney was right it's been awhile.

Banks
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Banks » Tue Sep 22, 2:47 pm

sdshadow wrote:Banks - please forgive me for sticking my nose into other people's business but as this sometimes childish discussion escalates, I would like to tell you a few things I know. There are real people on the other side of these messages. Oldfart is a genuine nice guy and he wouldn't hurt a fly. He is generous and caring and he and his lovely wife are fun people to be around. You may disagree with MHD on his business plan or even the way he lives his life but I have seen the pain his partner has gone through and if I were in his shoes, I too would try any avenue possible to make her life better.

I get it, this is an internet forum, it is not life.

Greetings SD, no problem at all and good words indeed. I'm sure OF is good guy, and I thought we had buried the hatchet. Who knows, maybe one of these days it will stay buried.

I've seen the news with regards to cannabis doing good things health wise, and would be happy to support related causes... I have 2 family members and a close fiends wife afflicted in the same way as MHD's significant, and I help when I can to take them to medical appointments and the like, although their spouses and closer relatives do the real work. I understand the issue a little.

I looked through the links I was sent regarding the sanctuary, in particular the Indiegogo funding site. From my understanding, whoever starts a funding campaign can decide to either give the money back to the contributors if they don't reach their goal, or they can choose to keep the money themselves (I believe they do this before the campaign starts as part of the process). For example, if the goal is $325,000USD, and the campaign raises only $200,000USD, you have the choice to give the money back to the contributors or keep it anyway (you will have to pay taxes on whats left after the website takes their cut). It was chosen to keep the money.

As you are the campaigner, MHD, am I correct in my understanding of how this works?

Old Fart
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Old Fart » Tue Sep 22, 5:59 pm

Why do you care? Did you donate?

Return to “Coffeeshop board”