Colorado posters

All about dutch coffeeshop culture
and it's related items..

User avatar
MileHighDenver
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 5406
Joined: Thu Jun 10, 3:20 pm
Location: state of Bliss
Contact:

Postby MileHighDenver » Fri Feb 27, 5:23 pm

So sorry Chichi. Today is the grand opening of the POTUS(People of the United States) club. It advertises all the amenities in an 8K sq ft building that is very centrally located in Denver. I was going to take you so we could have some good cannabis themed fun. It is the 8th dab lounge smoking club to open in the last few weeks. Apparently they have worked out the issue with consumption here.

User avatar
chichi123
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 9540
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 12:53 am
Location: usa

Postby chichi123 » Fri Feb 27, 6:00 pm

I could just cry. It's just as well because it is so very cold here and it is hard on Boney walking the dog.

When spring comes I hope.

worldcitizen1723
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 4231
Joined: Sat Jul 26, 1:42 am

Postby worldcitizen1723 » Fri Feb 27, 6:11 pm

chichi123 wrote:I could just cry. It's just as well because it is so very cold here and it is hard on Boney walking the dog.

When spring comes I hope.


me too!

User avatar
sdshadow
super power poster
super power poster
Posts: 1432
Joined: Wed Mar 24, 4:34 am
Location: The Great State of Colorado

Postby sdshadow » Fri Feb 27, 11:45 pm

MileHighDenver wrote:So sorry Chichi. Today is the grand opening of the POTUS(People of the United States) club. It advertises all the amenities in an 8K sq ft building that is very centrally located in Denver. I was going to take you so we could have some good cannabis themed fun. It is the 8th dab lounge smoking club to open in the last few weeks. Apparently they have worked out the issue with consumption here.


Wow, up to this point I have just been happy to know the man is not going to come knocking because I have some weed, great to see a new consumption outlet coming along. I am going to have to come down your way in the next few weeks. You up for a POTUS meet-up MHD, Old Fart and anyone else?

User avatar
Old Fart
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 6990
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 8:36 pm
Location: @ 7,230 Feet

Postby Old Fart » Sat Feb 28, 1:15 am

sdshadow wrote:
MileHighDenver wrote:So sorry Chichi. Today is the grand opening of the POTUS(People of the United States) club. It advertises all the amenities in an 8K sq ft building that is very centrally located in Denver. I was going to take you so we could have some good cannabis themed fun. It is the 8th dab lounge smoking club to open in the last few weeks. Apparently they have worked out the issue with consumption here.


Wow, up to this point I have just been happy to know the man is not going to come knocking because I have some weed, great to see a new consumption outlet coming along. I am going to have to come down your way in the next few weeks. You up for a POTUS meet-up MHD, Old Fart and anyone else?


I'm in. Call my people.

Mokum Dream

Postby Mokum Dream » Sat Feb 28, 1:23 am

Old Fart wrote:
sdshadow wrote:
MileHighDenver wrote:So sorry Chichi. Today is the grand opening of the POTUS(People of the United States) club. It advertises all the amenities in an 8K sq ft building that is very centrally located in Denver. I was going to take you so we could have some good cannabis themed fun. It is the 8th dab lounge smoking club to open in the last few weeks. Apparently they have worked out the issue with consumption here.


Wow, up to this point I have just been happy to know the man is not going to come knocking because I have some weed, great to see a new consumption outlet coming along. I am going to have to come down your way in the next few weeks. You up for a POTUS meet-up MHD, Old Fart and anyone else?


I'm in. Call my people.


Lay off the drugs OF, it's sending you doolally...

User avatar
Old Fart
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 6990
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 8:36 pm
Location: @ 7,230 Feet

Postby Old Fart » Sat Feb 28, 2:41 am

Mokum Dream wrote:
Old Fart wrote:
sdshadow wrote:
MileHighDenver wrote:So sorry Chichi. Today is the grand opening of the POTUS(People of the United States) club. It advertises all the amenities in an 8K sq ft building that is very centrally located in Denver. I was going to take you so we could have some good cannabis themed fun. It is the 8th dab lounge smoking club to open in the last few weeks. Apparently they have worked out the issue with consumption here.


Wow, up to this point I have just been happy to know the man is not going to come knocking because I have some weed, great to see a new consumption outlet coming along. I am going to have to come down your way in the next few weeks. You up for a POTUS meet-up MHD, Old Fart and anyone else?


I'm in. Call my people.


Lay off the drugs OF, it's sending you doolally...


Good advice Jezz.

User avatar
des
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 11271
Joined: Mon Dec 01, 12:36 am
Location: The Red Rose County

Postby des » Sat Feb 28, 3:24 am

chichi123 wrote:7 hour delay for mechanical reasons and then Frontier canceled the flight. I said fuck it and got home at midnight.


What a bummer!

Peace, Des.

User avatar
smokedpeppers
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 6076
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 10:45 pm
Location: 3rd. rock
Contact:

Postby smokedpeppers » Thu Mar 12, 3:09 am

worldcitizen1723 wrote:saw today that not only is Colorado getting sued by two neighboring states for it's legal pot - there are also 2 more lawsuits being filed by a private group, Safe Streets Alliance, an anti-crime organization led by a former Reagan administration official. In one suit, two Colorado property owners are suing a handful of marijuana industry participants under federal racketeering laws and state and local officials under the charge that they are violating the constitution’s supremacy clause by not enforcing federal law. In the other suit, Safe Streets joined with the Holiday Inn in Frisco to sue a number of marijuana industry participants on racketeering charges. That suit claims that a planned legal marijuana store is causing the hotel to "suffer injuries to its business and property." Pot supporters say the lawsuits are unlikely to go anywhere.


lol a "planned" shop is causing harm to a Holiday Inn?! really??!! oh lordy. Maybe this will push the federal gov't to actually make a change and reclassify….or could it kill the new pot freedom?



dc's, apparently is having an issue also with folks toking up in condos and apts.
inside hallways are filling up the rednecks are grumbling . perhaps they have a point?
http://www.myfoxdc.com/story/28398127/d ... apartments

User avatar
Old Fart
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 6990
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 8:36 pm
Location: @ 7,230 Feet

Postby Old Fart » Wed Mar 18, 3:00 am


User avatar
modern roots
super power poster
super power poster
Posts: 2723
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 7:19 am
Location: U.S.A.

Postby modern roots » Wed Mar 18, 3:33 am

I'd recommend traveling to St. Louis and going all the way to the top of the arch. Pretty impressive in person. I'd recommend you travel to Wyoming also and taking in the Grand Tetons and Yellowstone too. Plenty to see and do in the USA. I suggest traveling with your own weed so u don't get ripped off by some pimply faced budtender working for peanuts with no retirement and shitty insurance. Just like fast food. Fucking greed prices. That's worse than tobacco and oil corporations. Oil gets to cheap then what happens? They cut production. That is manipulating supply. Bullshit 100%.
Go get u some fast food weed. I will stay here and smoke $4 a gram weed. And he is still making good and fast money off me at $4 a gram.
Don't confuse capitalism with greed and theft and manipulation.

User avatar
Banks
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 6407
Joined: Tue Jan 28, 5:32 am
Location: The Eldorado Cafe...

Postby Banks » Wed Mar 18, 11:12 am

Old Fart wrote:Capitalism at its finest.

https://www.coloradopotguide.com/mariju ... -colorado/


Is MHD's Ganja Tours on the list somewhere?

User avatar
Old Fart
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 6990
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 8:36 pm
Location: @ 7,230 Feet

Postby Old Fart » Sat Mar 21, 12:26 am

DENVER (AP) — Denver Botanic Gardens had more visitors last year than any other public garden in North America, edging out the Washington, D.C., attraction that usually tops the list.

Denver gardens CEO Brian Vogt credited a popular show by contemporary glass artist Dale Chihuly and the opening of a science exhibit. He has also seen increasing response to projects to help Denver’s urban residents grow and find fresh food.

Those elements and good weather resulted in more than 1.4 million visitors, substantially up from the previous record of 879,000 set in 2013, Vogt said. The Directors of Large Gardens top 10 list released this week put the United States Botanic Garden second with nearly 1.3 million visitors and Longwood Gardens in Kennett Square, Pennsylvania, third with just over 1.1 million. Well-known gardens in the top 10 included No. 8 New York with 900,000 visitors and No. 10 Brooklyn with just over 800,000.

User avatar
Old Fart
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 6990
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 8:36 pm
Location: @ 7,230 Feet

Postby Old Fart » Thu Apr 23, 1:39 am

This is one of the weed public service announcements the State came up with. A great approach to explain the law.

http://youtu.be/mDo5MMYxEiM

User avatar
chichi123
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 9540
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 12:53 am
Location: usa

Postby chichi123 » Thu Apr 23, 2:18 am

Old Fart wrote:DENVER (AP) — Denver Botanic Gardens had more visitors last year than any other public garden in North America, edging out the Washington, D.C., attraction that usually tops the list.

Denver gardens CEO Brian Vogt credited a popular show by contemporary glass artist Dale Chihuly and the opening of a science exhibit. He has also seen increasing response to projects to help Denver’s urban residents grow and find fresh food.

Those elements and good weather resulted in more than 1.4 million visitors, substantially up from the previous record of 879,000 set in 2013, Vogt said. The Directors of Large Gardens top 10 list released this week put the United States Botanic Garden second with nearly 1.3 million visitors and Longwood Gardens in Kennett Square, Pennsylvania, third with just over 1.1 million. Well-known gardens in the top 10 included No. 8 New York with 900,000 visitors and No. 10 Brooklyn with just over 800,000.



This morning I was thinking of my 4 kids with 2 by me and 2 in Denver. Denver has the 2 grandkids as well. I am glad they moved there over Chicago for one and New Hampshire for the other. They are loving it with no regrets except missing old friends and family of course. I imagine myself moving to be by kids and/or staying here for kids and old, old friends. They sure picked a great place to move I firmly believe.

User avatar
Old Fart
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 6990
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 8:36 pm
Location: @ 7,230 Feet

Postby Old Fart » Mon Jun 08, 2:05 am


User avatar
Old Fart
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 6990
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 8:36 pm
Location: @ 7,230 Feet

Re: Colorado posters

Postby Old Fart » Fri Sep 04, 4:01 am

Image

We now have six cannabis clubs in our area with permits from local government. Denver is working on it.

User avatar
Generous_J
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 6065
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 6:10 pm
Location: Tír na nÓg
Contact:

Re: Colorado posters

Postby Generous_J » Mon Sep 07, 1:13 am

420 speaneasy and the pothole... Great names.

User avatar
Old Fart
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 6990
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 8:36 pm
Location: @ 7,230 Feet

Re: Colorado posters

Postby Old Fart » Mon Sep 07, 11:04 pm

I had a great start to my day. Winter is around the corner.

Image

Image

Image

User avatar
MileHighDenver
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 5406
Joined: Thu Jun 10, 3:20 pm
Location: state of Bliss
Contact:

Re: Colorado posters

Postby MileHighDenver » Tue Sep 08, 4:03 am

In May I moved to a small town on the western slope of Colorado. Denver has become overcrowded and not as much fun as it used to be for me. Paonia is my new town and is the Colorado Capitol of farm to table restaurants. It is in a mountain valley with it's own micro-climate that offers a longer and milder growing season and there are orchards and vineyards galore. Fishing, hunting and cannabis growing are very popular here too. I live about 2 miles out of town at the base of Mt. Lamborn in a large modern home with an extra 2 bedroom apartment on the lower floor. I plan to start a cannabis friendly bed and breakfast next spring. I have plenty of room for guests so if any of you are looking for a cool place to stay you would be welcome here. Old Fart, wife, and some of their 4 legged friends came to visit last week and we had a nice time. Next year I will build a greenhouse and do some more landscaping around the property. The area is almost all organic farms and a very healthy place to call home. I really would love to have some visitors and guests as it is a little lonely out here. I am about 4.5 hours west of Denver now. Come see me.

User avatar
Red Pleb
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 4336
Joined: Wed Jan 24, 4:20 pm
Location: ...Where it's at.

Re: Colorado posters

Postby Red Pleb » Tue Sep 08, 5:36 pm

Old Fart wrote:I had a great start to my day. Winter is around the corner.



That's a lovely sky to wake up to OF but its only early September . Surely you're a stretch off winter , even out there ?

User avatar
Generous_J
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 6065
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 6:10 pm
Location: Tír na nÓg
Contact:

Re: Colorado posters

Postby Generous_J » Tue Sep 08, 8:46 pm

Nice photos

User avatar
alpha
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 4166
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 6:12 pm
Location: damned, or in The dam!

Re: Colorado posters

Postby alpha » Tue Sep 08, 9:55 pm

Red Pleb wrote:
Old Fart wrote:I had a great start to my day. Winter is around the corner.



That's a lovely sky to wake up to OF but its only early September . Surely you're a stretch off winter , even out there ?


Nope. It's what keeps me from moving out there. Winter is my least liked season and out in Colorado there a chance of snow virtually from September to June.

User avatar
Red Pleb
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 4336
Joined: Wed Jan 24, 4:20 pm
Location: ...Where it's at.

Re: Colorado posters

Postby Red Pleb » Wed Sep 09, 5:10 pm

alpha wrote:
Red Pleb wrote:
Old Fart wrote:I had a great start to my day. Winter is around the corner.



That's a lovely sky to wake up to OF but its only early September . Surely you're a stretch off winter , even out there ?


Nope. It's what keeps me from moving out there. Winter is my least liked season and out in Colorado there a chance of snow virtually from September to June.


Don't blame you . That's a very short summer season , attractive as the place appears . I find winter and short days oppressive .

User avatar
Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 6703
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 7:43 pm
Location: Outside the Box

Re: Colorado posters

Postby Rudy » Wed Sep 09, 5:24 pm

Well you can see what its already done to MHD.
He`s even angry about Katy Perry`s off road driving infractions.
Cabin fever here we come...

User avatar
Old Fart
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 6990
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 8:36 pm
Location: @ 7,230 Feet

Re: Colorado posters

Postby Old Fart » Wed Sep 09, 7:13 pm

You guys are dreaming. We have the best weather in the country,overall. I've played golf in February with just a sweatshirt. We don't get nearly as much snow as the ski resorts being in the high desert and less than 7000 ft. We have more days of sunshine than most of the U.S. I'm outdoors almost everyday of the year, no chance of cabin fever.

Yes it snows and yes it gets cold but not at all what people think.

User avatar
Old Fart
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 6990
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 8:36 pm
Location: @ 7,230 Feet

Re: Colorado posters

Postby Old Fart » Wed Sep 09, 7:18 pm

Red Pleb wrote:
alpha wrote:
Red Pleb wrote:
Old Fart wrote:I had a great start to my day. Winter is around the corner.



That's a lovely sky to wake up to OF but its only early September . Surely you're a stretch off winter , even out there ?


Nope. It's what keeps me from moving out there. Winter is my least liked season and out in Colorado there a chance of snow virtually from September to June.


Don't blame you . That's a very short summer season , attractive as the place appears . I find winter and short days oppressive .


It's also mostly wrong. Alpha is talking about a different part of Colorado.

User avatar
Old Fart
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 6990
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 8:36 pm
Location: @ 7,230 Feet

Re: Colorado posters

Postby Old Fart » Wed Sep 09, 10:56 pm

Red Pleb wrote:
Old Fart wrote:I had a great start to my day. Winter is around the corner.



That's a lovely sky to wake up to OF but its only early September . Surely you're a stretch off winter , even out there ?

Just Autumn coming on in a big way. Cool nights shorter days. It's more about time flys by so fast winter will be here any minute.

User avatar
Old Fart
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 6990
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 8:36 pm
Location: @ 7,230 Feet

Re: Colorado posters

Postby Old Fart » Wed Sep 09, 11:06 pm

MileHighDenver wrote: Old Fart, wife, and some of their 4 legged friends came to visit last week and we had a nice time.


Yes we did and we can't wait to get back and spend some time. Beautiful part of the state I'd not seen before.

User avatar
MileHighDenver
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 5406
Joined: Thu Jun 10, 3:20 pm
Location: state of Bliss
Contact:

Re: Colorado posters

Postby MileHighDenver » Mon Sep 14, 12:37 am

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/ga ... n-colorado

Gas, grass, or ass, no one rides for free. Well two out of three ain't bad.


Return to “Coffeeshop board”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest