How do you obtain Cannabis where you live?

All about dutch coffeeshop culture
and it's related items..

Philter
super power poster
super power poster

How do you obtain Cannabis where you live?

Postby Philter » Sun May 06, 2:15 am

I have areas that I can go to that are supposed to be having dealers there but it's been many years since I have done this.

It seems the best approach is to create a sort of cannabis club locally.

but who would join? It seems that either you know a local grower, in which case you are very fortunate and probably want to keep it on the down low.

Otherswise my point is that somewhere along the line, mail is being done to the street dealer or the end consumer.

Yet when this topic is raised in the past on various forums, it is not considered a legitimate topic, it is off putting and usually the post is erased. yet how else does most of the product get to the dealers? so just informally I would be interested in hearing how people allegedly get their Cannabis.

skyhigh420
super poster
super poster

Postby skyhigh420 » Tue May 08, 1:16 am

you have pretty much provided the three options so what are you asking?

either you go, in person or by proxy, to a "dealer", you know a friend who has\grows or knows a friend who does etc, or you get it in the mail from any of a variety of sources which again boils down to the the aforementioned sources.

Or you simply grow your own of course.

Enjoy!

sidhe333
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby sidhe333 » Tue May 08, 1:18 am

it appears at my doorstep each morning
i think it's that fucking milkman

s:.

smokedpeppers
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby smokedpeppers » Wed Mar 04, 11:53 pm

bump

Dazzler
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Dazzler » Wed Mar 04, 11:54 pm

silkroad

Generous_J
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Generous_J » Thu Mar 05, 12:00 am

Dazzler wrote:silkroad

Silkroad got fucked last month.

Dazzler
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Dazzler » Thu Mar 05, 12:07 am

Generous_J wrote:
Dazzler wrote:silkroad

Silkroad got fucked last month.

I don't do many drugs these days - haven't used it for months. It was only a matter of time.

nemesystem
super poster
super poster

Postby nemesystem » Thu Mar 05, 2:44 am

damn how old is thread lol

modern roots
super power poster
super power poster

Postby modern roots » Sun Mar 15, 2:09 am

It ain't the USPS. U can't send pounds from state to state and county to county. But piss on this corporate control and taxation on weed. Fuck that shit. I like the way I get weed. I don't need a storefront and I don't need the taxes.

patrick

Postby patrick » Sun Mar 15, 1:14 pm

Lot of vietnamise Growers here, the rest all comes in the mail. Getting hard to find swag. Jusr got top end diesel. For 250z. Wax is everywhere.

modern roots
super power poster
super power poster

Postby modern roots » Sun Mar 15, 6:46 pm

You'd have to be out of your mind to pay 250 for an ounce and think the USPS is going to deliver it. That's just fucking stupid.

nemesystem
super poster
super poster

Postby nemesystem » Sun Mar 15, 7:29 pm

it is stupid but people pay it.

Old Fart
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Old Fart » Sun Mar 15, 11:46 pm

modern roots wrote:You'd have to be out of your mind to pay 250 for an ounce and think the USPS is going to deliver it. That's just fucking stupid.

It depends where you live. $250 would be a bargain in places like Charlottesville Virginia. It's rare anything green and high quality comes along in many places around the USA.

Generous_J
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Generous_J » Mon Mar 16, 4:56 pm

Yep... What OF said.

Philter
super power poster
super power poster

Re: How do you obtain Cannabis where you live?

Postby Philter » Thu Oct 08, 4:12 pm

I miss hash by mail, used to be several who mailed. I am weary to start with a new one and am not able to figure out the various silk roads

modern roots
super power poster
super power poster

Postby modern roots » Thu Oct 08, 4:16 pm

Have u checked with your neighbors? Don't rule out the obvious. You never know what may be lurking next door.

sdshadow
super power poster
super power poster

Postby sdshadow » Thu Oct 08, 6:53 pm

I do hope your quality of life is off the charts to prefer prohibition on the east coast over freedom in Colorado.

I can't imagine risking getting hash in the mail from someone I don't know. That really sucks ass.

Just last week my neighbor stopped by and handed me about 10 grams of really nice local hash, legally. Free.

nemesystem
super poster
super poster

Postby nemesystem » Thu Oct 08, 7:42 pm

It gets delievered by storks

Bohannon
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Bohannon » Thu Oct 08, 10:48 pm

Mine just comes right up out of the ground! (Nod to the movie "Tin Men".)

sdshadow
super power poster
super power poster

Postby sdshadow » Thu Oct 08, 10:59 pm

Bohannon wrote:Mine just comes right up out of the ground! (Nod to the movie "Tin Men".)

Do you still send a check to Sacramento for the assumed tax?

Most of my liberal friends still send in a check to the state in California otherwise they feel they are not paying their fair share of tax on marijuana and that goes against their belief in equal taxation for all. I am sure you feel the same.

Bohannon
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Bohannon » Fri Oct 09, 4:06 pm

sdshadow wrote:
Bohannon wrote:Mine just comes right up out of the ground! (Nod to the movie "Tin Men".)

Most of my liberal friends still send in a check to the state in California otherwise they feel they are not paying their fair share of tax on marijuana and that goes against their belief in equal taxation for all. I am sure you feel the same.

The tax is on sales.

Philter
super power poster
super power poster

Postby Philter » Fri Oct 09, 7:12 pm

Well, there's other aspects of ones life not all of us can move. I can move without s job, no. I have also family that is in jersey. Well the mail worked fine back then. I had no issues. Dunno why people knock the mail. Like its some purist ideal you have to move to Colorado because they are the best legal state. I get that. I'm sure it's like amsterdam times infinity. But I can't move there. That doesn't mean I am not entitled to a piece of hash. Someine will step up.

sdshadow
super power poster
super power poster

Postby sdshadow » Fri Oct 09, 7:21 pm

Philter wrote:Well, there's other aspects of ones life not all of us can move. I can move without s job, no. I have also family that is in jersey. Well the mail worked fine back then. I had no issues. Dunno why people knock the mail. Like its some purist ideal you have to move to Colorado because they are the best legal state. I get that. I'm sure it's like amsterdam times infinity. But I can't move there. That doesn't mean I am not entitled to a piece of hash. Someine will step up.

I am not knocking the mail in general, just the risk involved getting either ripped off or worse busted by the Postal Inspector. I don't think it is a purist ideal to move to Colorado just commenting that your life in New Jersey must be spectacular to put up with living under prohibition and buying hash from unknown people in the mail. I can't imagine doing that now after living like I do.

A couple of things you may like to know:

There is no law that says you must live by family, you are deciding to do that. There are plenty of good paying jobs in Colorado.
Last edited by sdshadow on Fri Oct 09, 7:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sdshadow
super power poster
super power poster

Postby sdshadow » Fri Oct 09, 7:26 pm

Bohannon wrote:
sdshadow wrote:

The tax is on sales.

I brought up the same point and they reminded me that they also sent checks not only for the current weed they purchase on the black market but also paid their fair share on all black market weed they have purchased since tax collections began. When they grow their own they realize they are in an unfair position as land owners and there are others less fortunate that must purchase retail and they ease their collective guilt by sending old Brownie an assumed tax check. God bless them and their consistencies.

MileHighDenver
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby MileHighDenver » Fri Oct 09, 9:08 pm

sdshadow wrote:

LOL. Good one.

Generous_J
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Generous_J » Sat Oct 10, 6:16 pm

That's fucking retarded.

Aside from pissing away money to the man, you are incriminating yourself.

modern roots
super power poster
super power poster

Postby modern roots » Sun Oct 11, 3:47 pm

Try a pool hall. Try a nightclub. Try a head shop. Try a sports bar. Try happy hour. Some people that smoke are social creatures. I'd love to help you. You're really outside driving distance for small amounts. Try hanging out at some of the places above and making some friends.

sdshadow
super power poster
super power poster

Postby sdshadow » Sun Oct 11, 5:33 pm

Generous_J wrote:That's fucking retarded.

Aside from pissing away money to the man, you are incriminating yourself.

True but I believe the general opinion of this boards more liberal posters is that people in this country need to pay more tax so we can continue to fund the long list of public interest projects and entitlements, let alone balance the budget. Rich citizens should pay an even bigger share. - Does that about sum it up Bo?

My consistent friends realize that growing their own weed on California property they own and not paying an assumed tax means that they are taking advantage of a loophole to not pay their fair share and that loophole is solely created by the fact that they are California land owners (see $$RICH$$). Poor people do not have the same facilities to grow their legal medical marijuana so the poor are paying a disproportionate amount of state collected medical marijuana taxes. That just doesn't sit well with the belief in equal taxation, let alone the belief that the rich should pay a bigger share of taxes and not escape them through loopholes.

You may think it pissing away money but the reality is not paying an assumed tax on medical marijuana you grow yourself, if you believe the state of California needs to collect more taxes from the rich, is hypocritical.

Bohannon
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Bohannon » Sun Oct 11, 5:54 pm

Please tell me, SD, what is the tax on weed grown by yourself and for yourself? Shouldn't the same tax then apply to one's tomatoes etc>?

sdshadow
super power poster
super power poster

Postby sdshadow » Sun Oct 11, 6:01 pm

Bohannon wrote:Please tell me, SD, what is the tax on weed grown by yourself and for yourself? Shouldn't the same tax then apply to one's tomatoes etc>?

Yes, it should apply to tomatoes too if you buy the whole rich unfair land owner advantage. Under the law, sales tax applies to retail sales of marijuana, including medical marijuana, to the same extent as any other retail sale of tangible personal property. A simple formula would be the California tax rate times the believed retail value of your crop. For example, you probably believe the weed you grow yourself is worth $500 an ounce. I am sure you grow the best weed anywhere in California so it must fetch a premium. I would start with sending $50 to Brownie every time I grew an ounce.

Like I said, it only applies to you if you believe the rich should not have loopholes to avoid taxation. The greatest ability a human being has is to change their perception of a situation to fit their desired reality.

Return to “Coffeeshop board”