weed prices

All about dutch coffeeshop culture
and it's related items..

alpha
mega power poster
mega power poster

Re: weed prices

Postby alpha » Mon Jun 08, 11:01 am

modern roots wrote:As far as the blacks down the street? My current dealer is a 67 year old black man so I'm already dealing with blacks for my weed. I'll probably just cave and buy the quarter for $30. Better than the other option I have for an $80 quarter of loud from a white guy. And I can't tell a difference in the high between the two so I'm just throwing away $50 on the loud. Oh, it smells better, but that's it.

Your luck may be changing with not only choices, but other options too, if neighbors close by legalize come November?

https://www.fool.com/investing/2020/06/ ... in-no.aspx

modern roots
super power poster
super power poster

Postby modern roots » Tue Jun 16, 12:24 am

alpha wrote:
modern roots wrote:As far as the blacks down the street? My current dealer is a 67 year old black man so I'm already dealing with blacks for my weed. I'll probably just cave and buy the quarter for $30. Better than the other option I have for an $80 quarter of loud from a white guy. And I can't tell a difference in the high between the two so I'm just throwing away $50 on the loud. Oh, it smells better, but that's it.

Your luck may be changing with not only choices, but other options too, if neighbors close by legalize come November?

https://www.fool.com/investing/2020/06/ ... in-no.aspx

Per your link Mississippi is the closest state to me introducing medical marijuana. But that won't help me as I need recreational marijuana legalized. I don't think I have a qualifying medical condition for medicinal weed.

I could really use some weed right now. My dealer has been in the hospital for over a week. He's an older black man in failing health. Bad shape for 67. He has to use a walker just to get around.

I may have to come visit you for a bag of smoke!!!!

smokedpeppers
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby smokedpeppers » Sun Aug 16, 12:08 am

'wedding cake' strain is making the rounds locally
quite impressive smoke . rocket fuel imho

alpha
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby alpha » Sun Aug 16, 5:49 am

smokedpeppers wrote:'wedding cake' strain is making the rounds locally
quite impressive smoke . rocket fuel imho

A very fine taste too, old school skunkish and perhaps rocket fuel? I have another that's similar in taste and strength called Sour Dosi Doe.

Toking one of my faves today tho, from Barney's their top notch Vanilla Kush. Keeping me furloughed on my couch;)

modern roots
super power poster
super power poster

Postby modern roots » Tue Sep 01, 4:43 am

My local drug dealer died July 3rd. Passed away in the hospital at 67 years young. But alas, I found some weed. It come from the legal pot shops in Illinois. Not a bad price. $70 for a quarter. I got two different kinds of weed. One was excellent. The other wasn't that great. I don't know the names of them. Seems the guys made a round of all the pot stores and brought back more than 5 pounds. I don't think they could keep up with all the names.

Return to “Coffeeshop board”