ODD & EVEN PERSPECTIVES-2004 Trip Day#11

A forum where you can read the great
adventures of the visitors to Amsterdam.

LastHamlet
mega power poster
mega power poster

ODD & EVEN PERSPECTIVES-2004 Trip Day#11

Postby LastHamlet » Tue Feb 15, 5:43 am

Day #11 The 4th of July, 2004... One For Her, One For Me, Then We Usually Share The Third One. :) :) :)

Awaking at around 9:30AM and taking till 11:00AM to get out and do some errands. First to drop off the laundry, grab some ice and run it back up the steps right quick. Well, quick as you can make a top floor hike on AMS steps...LOL. Hey, and while we were there, lets take a few hits of some of that Haze from De Graal. While we are at it, a piece of Isolator Hash on it would be good for me. I’ll wait till you take a few hits MM, then drop it on top of the bowl of already burning weed. Then stroke the lighter across it, and watch it bubble. Oh Man, that is off the charts!!! The best Isolator Hash I was able to sample this whole trip was from BushDoctor on Thorbeckeplein. Simply a cut above the other competitors in strength, and taste even. Although, the 25 Euros a gram is a bit pricey indeed, it is the best of the Iso’s I found on the trip.

Yep, It was the 4th of July in a land that had no holiday on this day. However, it was Sunday, so a lot of shops and such were closed, giving way to somewhat of a holiday feeling. It was a quite day in Amsterdam. In fact, if I have not said it already, this is the least crowded summer trip I have taken in the last three. The streets and places seem half as crowded. Well, with the exception of the flow of the Cuyp Market, all seems a lot less crowded this year. Most likely due to the bad exchange rate, and the economy in general. Thus makes the summer time travel this year... more enchanting. Although, the full pulse of a normal summertime crowd of Amsterdam, is a powerfully overwhelming force, much is to be said of a less crowded city of this summer’s travel. It was a little less crowded last summer, but this year is a lot less people than before. With more and more people going off season the summer is looking grand.
We decided to stop just down on the corner from our Hotel and grab a good breakfast. Yep, Onder de Ooievaar, is right on the corner of Prinsengracht and Utrechtsestraat. (Well, one of the four corners, so to speak.) We had almost pre-decided to have a Toasti, then saw Omelets on the menu. Okay, hit us with 2 of those pleas. Along with that we got some hot chocolates, and they were dam good. I mean they rival Siberie’s best. The omelets were nearly of the caliber of La Grotte’s, but not quite. However, very filling, and very, very good. You know, this place is rather nice... And, here’s one for the ladies,>>> one of the Barkeeps of the place resembles Leonardo DeCaprio, with his own persona mixed in of course. The way he looked in ‘Gangs of New York’, where he used the name ‘Amsterdam’, as a disguise. Well, the whole breakfast, chocolates included, was Euro 15.40 and I would highly recommend it. Leaving full and with smiles on our faces.
You know, it is strange the things I have overlooked in this, my home neighborhood, in Amsterdam. the Cleaners, Alfonzo's Mexican Restaurant, the store we get ice, Onder de Ooievaar, and several other nice bars. Not to mention the ones I have not overlooked, like down the Utrechtsestraat a few blocks is the Stix Coffeeshop, the other way a few blocks is the Frederiksplein Park. Leaving the Hotel to the right, just up the block is the Amstel River, and a few blocks up from there, is the Skinny Bridge, and several others as well. Goodness, no wonder I love this area. Of course, a lot of areas can boast such a grand local, with outstanding area features as well. So many wonderful places in Amsterdam. You just can’t go wrong!!!

Speaking of BushDoctor Coffeeshop,,, okay that was an earlier comment.:) Nonetheless, we strolled by and grabbed a couple of g’s more of the Kali Mist Iso, for the evening buzzes. You really don’t have to smoke much of this to catch a massive buzz. It has a very sweet and distinctive taste. Very fresh and right in your face, so to speak.!!! The 50 Euro is again a bit steep, but it is (IMHO) the best Iso I have found so far on this trip.
We stay long enough to get our g’s and head up to the tram stop. We caught the first tram headed our way and got out right at Damrak. Making our way to the Lindbergh Excursions office. Deciding earlier we wanted to take an afternoon bus tour to get MM more informed with the city of Amsterdam, we purchased two tickets. Still having an hour to kill we decided to pop in at De Kuil for a smoke. Well, I decided that is, as I really wanted one. Some of their Shiva would be just great for me right about now. Hey, it is rather quite today, and it was a laid back kind of day at the 420 AKA: De Kuil. The TV was cutoff and music was playing in the backdrop. Made for a much needed pit-stop before a bus tour.

After we arrived back at the Lindbergh place on Damrak, small crowds were already gathering for the various tours that were beginning. Groups were separated by where they were going and also by what language they spoke. Each group headed out on what would turn out, a short walking tour. The group we were in headed up the Damrak toward Central Station, and at the corner made a left. The group was still rather large, so the guy that was leading us, who BTW lead us by holding his walkie-talkie in the air, split us into two smaller groups, again mostly by language divisions. It was quite the event in itself. Now, the group we in headed across the street to a mid null in the Prins Hendrikkade, where busses and cabs picked up people. The one interesting thing that made the little waling tour cool was the lady that seem to always be in front of us had a rather impressive disproportional back end. I asked MM and she agreed. However, I didn’t galk much, really. But dam how could you miss it. Even the older gentleman in back of us kept walking in the middle path between MM and me, just to get a better view. Well, those is the sights at times...LOL...
Finally in the bus, and we both enjoyed the tour. We made a rather large zagging wrap around the city while the nice gentleman told of some of the history to go with the sights. After a tour of the Diamond place right near the Blue Bridge, we decided to depart from the tour. The fellow giving the tour didn’t seem to like it much when we told him we were peeling off, seeing how we were right near the hotel. Oh well, what can you say... The tour had only 10 minutes more, and we were closer to the room from here then heading back to Damrak.

Back at the room for a shower and an early evening ‘pause session’. After a bit, I found that piece of Afghan Hash I had bought on the day of the crawl, from ‘Coffeeshop’ Coffeeshop. It was shaped like a rectangle, so I lit one end and took hits off of it directly. Now, this was a decent size piece, so it lasted for days, as I would periodically light it up for 10 or 20 hits. :) It was a good tasting, yet very mild hash, and it burned really slowly. It turned out to be quite the bargain from a shop seldom traveled.

Hey, a thought occurred to us, we had no serious munchies for this evening, as our room stash was running really low. Better hit a good Bakerij before they close. It was Sunday and not all of them were opened as it was. Needless to say we make a trail on out.
We stop and grab a snack at a Bakerij on Muntplein, just before you get to the Munt Tower, headed away from Rembrandt. We have made several stops at this shop, and they instinctively know we usually want more than one item. (Usually 3... One for her, one for me, then we usually share the third one.) (This trip we got a couple extra goodies.) We pick from the case and get what ever strikes our fancy at the moment. All the treats from these Bakerij’s are simply awesome!!! Some are breaded items with cream and fruit. Some are chocolate with cream and other added items. Some have ‘this and that’ and man, what can I say? The shop widows alone are enough to lure you in. Leaves your mouth watering to pass one of these places while riding a tram, let alone to be just walking by or something. Hard to RESIST!!!
With a bag of nice munchies we head back to the hotel and decide to do some mushrooms we had bought earlier in the trip, just in case. ;) Shrooms, that was a rather drastic turn on today’s events!!! Naaa, we talked about it long before coming. I have done shrooms many times, and usually the buzz was good, baring that one time I did them alone, all has been fairly well. MM has done them several times and liked them very much. Well, with that said, we just gobble a gram each and wait around for the feeling.

The day had been perfect in weather, unlike the last two 4th of July’s in AMS, it was wonderful outside. The window was wide open and it felt wonderful with the slight breeze blowing through the room. Before we knew it, the feeling was among us. We had the initial tingle in the jaw, and it had begun. I have to tell you right off, what happened on this shroom journey I have never felt before in my life. At first we were sitting in the chairs opposite each other. Talking softly and letting the feeling set in good. Simply wonderful feeling, and we couldn’t help but have a few fits of laughter. This passed as I actually saw patterns in the carpet. Not bold and outstanding patterns, but light mingles of a lighter colors in the same hue of the carpet. Hummm, I must be really high??? Ah, yes indeed, and what a good feeling.!!!
Strange how you can even see patterns in light and darkness, while indulging in the shrooms. We have avoided touching each other, as we have wondered what electricity may spark??? I, for one, was in a mood that I could eat her like a bakerij desert. Maybe even more than that, mmmmmmm. I have never really had what one would call an earth shattering sexual experience, till I met MM. Now, even we have not been as far as we traveled this evening. From the first shy and nervous touch till the beginning of my chin running down the middle of her chest, headed downward... It was on... Man, was it ever. I have never really written like I am getting ready to write, so brace yourself or stop reading if it offends you. I will be more on the side of passion than speaking of something dirty. I apologize for being so bold, but his is what came down, so to speak.
Dressed in very sheer lingerie she stretched out on the bed. As we had cuddled and made the whole room warm, or maybe at this point the cooler night air was not even felt by our nearly naked bodies. Sometimes a sheet was wrapped around, under, or over us, sometimes not. Oh yes, where was I??? How could I forget??? My chin was sliding down her mid line, stopping at key spots to rub my face in her ever so passionately. Then slowly making it to the pace where my face has been aching to be. You know, it is so much better when the person you do this to enjoys it, and get into it also. WOW, MM was really into this, and for hours my face made some passionate love to her sweet little ‘box’. I must have done better than expected cause when I finally slid her panties off, she softly said, “I still have those on, I couldn’t even tell.” None to surprising as we were literally floating in a zone all our own. When the moment finally came for a penetrating moment of the pelvic kind, we were in sweet agony, if that makes any sense. We have had some awesome love making events, but this was far beyond any description for which there may not even be words for. It seemed in the rolling around and holding on to one body part or the other, we were not sure where one of us ended, and the other began... I am not sure we cared. Whether it was me grabbing her palms intensely or she smacking me around a bit, it was feelings beyond written description. (BTW, ‘Smacking Around’ is just a term of endearment, and no actual hitting occurred... :) )
In the past we have had really long events, but this one went way into the night. The shrooms wore off before the flow of wonderful feelings did. Even when I felt the need to slide down for another taste of the desert, it was right on time. Softly finding the button with my tongue, and making it feel like I feel for it,,, goodness what a turn on it was, and I still shiver when I think about that night. I think I hit off in my shorts just writing about it...LOL...
Truly giving the meaning to Amsterdam as a wonderful city of Love and Romance... Cause that was passion beyond anything I have ever known. I wished I had a more diversified vocabulary to put into essence the expressions we felt and shared. When things are right, things are just right. It really felt as though the night had lasted for years. In all my 43 years, I have never been so ‘Wonderfully and Romantically,,, SMOKED.”
When we look back on that beautiful evening, we have three smiles... One for her, one for me, then we usually share the third one. :) :) :)

Blowing Out The Candle...
For The Night Is Nearly Morn.
LastHamlet

Gidget
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Gidget » Tue Feb 15, 7:08 am

Yet another fantastic narrative LH. Really enjoyed this one. What a festive day, celebrating your own sense of liberty on the 4th of July in an intoxicating liberal place.

MileHighDenver
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby MileHighDenver » Tue Feb 15, 3:35 pm

Always enjoy reading your trip reports LH. Thanks for making the effort to catch up and finish up. I am sure I have already asked? Does MM have a sister? lol...

milehigh

Delta9
super poster
super poster

Postby Delta9 » Tue Feb 15, 5:32 pm

Beautiful. You, sir, are a lucky man. Thanks for sharing.

Boner
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Boner » Tue Feb 15, 5:48 pm

Another quality report, ever considered writing some racy novels ;)

...Boner...

LastHamlet
mega power poster
mega power poster

Thanks To All.

Postby LastHamlet » Tue Feb 15, 6:16 pm

Thanks a lot everybody. I am gonna post all the odd days, to the last one #17. For the odd days is all I wrote. MM got so busy she could not finish the even ones yet. :(

Good to see you back Gidget.
Yes MHD, MM has sisters, but all are married.(Although, one may be coming available soon, I'll keep you posted;)
Delta, don't I know it... It sure was nice.
I would Boner, but I would be blushing the whole time, while trying to write. Like I mentioned, I hit off in my shorts just writing this...LOL...

Part #13 coming tonite, soon as I get home to my puter...

Many Best Regards,
LH

Johannes
super poster
super poster

Postby Johannes » Fri Feb 18, 5:14 am

Great to see you back LH, way to go once again!

Best Regards,

Johannes

Damoften
power poster
power poster

Postby Damoften » Fri Feb 18, 11:22 pm

Great reading LH, thanks a lot, wondering if you have any idea about any nice hotels around Prinsengracht and Utrechtsestraat. Best aera in town.

LastHamlet
mega power poster
mega power poster

Yes

Postby LastHamlet » Sat Feb 19, 6:16 am

Thanks Johannes, glad to see you man.
Yes I do Damoften. Prinsenhof is the one I stay at most, and there is one next to it called Hotel De Harmonie. The Hemp Hotel is only a few blocks back.
Many Best Regards,
LH

Damoften
power poster
power poster

Postby Damoften » Sun Feb 20, 1:43 am

LH
Your reply very much appreciated

Best
DF

Dogbreath
super power poster
super power poster

Postby Dogbreath » Sat Feb 26, 4:33 pm

Tantric Love... as in the Hindu religion.

Immaculate.

A true spritual experience.

Dogbreath :-)

Birdman

Postby Birdman » Sat Feb 26, 7:39 pm

Welcome!

Black Rabbit
regular
regular

Postby Black Rabbit » Sun Feb 27, 1:27 am

oh my!!!!

BlackRabbit