The long awaited day one.....

A forum where you can read the great
adventures of the visitors to Amsterdam.

confuzn
power poster
power poster

The long awaited day one.....

Postby confuzn » Sun Apr 13, 12:45 am

At 10:30 we set out to Orlando International Airport for our journey to Amsterdam. Orlando was a much better choice then Miami (which is where we usually fly from), considering there was MUCH less traffic going up to Orlando.

The airport was jammin’. There were extra baggage checks…everything was checked in a separate room after we got our boarding passes. So we dropped off everything but our carry ons, and headed for the plane. The flight to Chicago was flawless. We quickly ran to our connecting flight, and boarded immediately. This leg was flawless as well, and everyone was great.

Upon arriving at Schipol, we met a guy who had never been to Amsterdam before. He said he needed help with the train, and since we were going that way, we said we would be happy to help him out. We exchanged our money and headed for the train. Since the lines were SO long, we decided to try to figure out the automatic tickets. All we knew was that the ticket was supposed to be E 3.10. After trying 2 or 3 times, we finally figured it out, and headed to board the train.

The train ride was much better then expected. And boy was it cold….the coldest weather Antoinette has ever been in. About 15-20 minutes later, we arrived at Central Station. We said goodbye to the guy we helped out, and got some strippenkarts, and headed for tram 4. We were uncertain about where to go, and after misprouncing the street name horridly and getting all the Duchies to laugh at us, the lady on the tram helped us out by telling us exactly when to get off the Tram.

We hopped off the tram, and look across the street, and there is the Greenhouse! We had so much luggage and badly needed a shower, so we skipped that for now, and headed to our apartment. We walked down Pieter Anserstraat for a few blocks, and found the apartment with absolutely no problem. As we walked, we noticed an Albert Heijn right on the corner. How perfect! We rang the doorbell, and the owner greeted us. He was very nice, and he gave us a quick tour of the apartment, we exchanged money and keys, and he was off.

The apartment was GREAT. Much much bigger then we thought it would be. It had 2 balconies, a very large living room, with some very nice furniture, a pretty big bathroom (the bathroom area with the shower and washer/dryer did not have a toilet, the toilet was placed in a closet by the door), and a nice kitchen, with this interesting microwave/oven combo. The bedroom was simple and small, with just a full size bed, and a sink. There was also a TV in the living room, along with a cd player.

We quickly unpacked, showered and geared up for our daily adventures. It was about noon. We had set up to meet with Porkchop at 2pm at the Greenhouse, so off we went. After a short walk, we arrived at the Greenhouse. We were a bit worried about the “membership” policy, but found we had nothing to worry about. The dealer was very friendly, and we bought some K-2, the first bud of the trip, and some HHH, the first hash of the trip. We did find out that you could only go in the back if you are over 21, which was no problem for us, but could be for other visitors. We ordered our drinks, and the girl said she would bring them right over. So we picked out a couch in the back, and began to break up our smoke.

We absolutely loved this Greenhouse. It had great atmosphere, really cool music (kind of a chill trance/alternative feeling, GREAT to get stoned in), nice flat screen TVs, and really neat furniture.

The weed was amazing. It was so sweet smelling, and was TOTALLY covered in crystals. Super sticky to the touch, it was hard to break up, since we did not yet have a grinder. Eventually we got a joint rolled (we were really excited and anxious to smoke), and lit up. This weed was just as sweet tasting as it smelled. Antoinette thought the hash was a bit harsh, but we were quickly stoned, and it didn’t matter. At about 1:30, Porkchop rolled on in. We said our hellos, as we had been very anxious to meet with him. He pulled out a pre-rolled, we sat and talked of all the things he had done while there, and got totally stoned within an hour. We headed on out with Porkchop, because he had to get ready for his party that evening.

We followed Porkchop back to his canal house near the Bushdocs. His house was GREAT! 4 floors of total Amsterdam style canal house. He showed us around, and we sat down and prepared to smoke again. After a few more joints, and some AMAZING blueberry blueberry muffins (made by PC himself), we headed on out to the noon, to pick up some more blueberry bud (as if we didn’t have enough in the muffins already!). We made a few more stops, and headed back to PC’s for his big party.

PC’s party was a HUGE success. So many people showed up! Bas, Vermeer, Buck0five, Bear, Nellie, Gandrall, and others were all there. The food was awesome! PC cooked up some great things, and the sushi he ordered was great too. We totally smoked out the Sushi guy (we’ve got some great before and after pictures). Around 11 or so we decided to head on out, since we had been traveling the entire day before, and we wanted to catch our tram back home to De Pijp area. A quick walk to the tram stop, and a quick ride home, and we were out.

We’d like to that PC for the great start to our trip and for giving us all of his smoke stuff….the grinder, the mind flosser, ect. Thanks PC!!!

You may have to wait a little while for day 2, I work all week, so look forward to it Friday or Saturday of next week.

confuzn

patrick

thanks

Postby patrick » Sun Apr 13, 1:31 am

great post......thanks alot......was it a citymundo rental and if it was....which one was it?........

confuzn
power poster
power poster

City Mundo

Postby confuzn » Sun Apr 13, 1:39 am

Yes, it was a CityMundo apartment......it was L01399.

BlueBerry
super power poster
super power poster

Postby BlueBerry » Sun Apr 13, 2:46 am

Thanks for the report, much apprecited:)) I'm anxiously awaiting to hear the rest ........ especially the coffeeshop crawl report!

And BTW again on citymundo, what floor was the apartment on?

BlueBerry

a bollocks
mega power poster
mega power poster
Location: Not A'dam dam'it..... a traveler, a heart, no woot for you.

re: MyMUNDO!!!!

Postby a bollocks » Sun Apr 13, 2:51 am

.........ya know? When I found this site, then I found CityMundo (on my own) I thought the Mundo is MINE!!!!! After reading this board, after posting, responding, learning from this board, after trippin (board), I love the fact that CityMundo is an often visited, talked-about, relished place. Thanks. I got my number. Houseboat. woo.

WOOP!

<woot>

Weldon
super power poster
super power poster

Postby Weldon » Sun Apr 13, 5:07 am

Citymundo sounds great if you're traveling with someone. Must be nice to be able to cook meals, make sandwiches, etc.

Great trip report.

LaTristesseDurera
super power poster
super power poster

Apartment

Postby LaTristesseDurera » Mon Apr 14, 3:49 pm

We did the apartment thing last july because we were traveling with another couple. It is nice to be able to cook meals, but it is also nice to have 24 hour room service. It's a real tossup. I like having someone clean up after me...and my wife doesn't want the job...

Confuzn, thanks for the report, would love to hear more (like what kind of weed you got from the Green House) Looking forward to next weekend's report.

dobbs
power poster
power poster

Postby dobbs » Tue Apr 15, 3:07 am

Hooray! Glad to see you are reporting your shenanigans.

Bon Bon Billy
super poster
super poster

great Report

Postby Bon Bon Billy » Tue Apr 15, 4:11 am

thanks confuzn, keep those reports coming. Great to read.

SB
power poster
power poster

Awesome

Postby SB » Tue Apr 15, 3:19 pm

Sounds like the party was a good time .... Definently jealous that I could not be there.... Hope the rest of your trip was as fun!!!!

SB

Return to “Channelites Trip Reports”