Watch out for those cabs...a PSA....

A forum where you can read the great
adventures of the visitors to Amsterdam.

docski
super power poster
super power poster

Watch out for those cabs...a PSA....

Postby docski » Fri Jan 21, 11:08 am

I was walking back to my hotel near the marriott from the general direction of the Dam fairly late on a weeknight. I got to an intersection...not much traffic...wet streets....and there was a crosswalk in front of me...but no traffic light. It was interesting to me that the cab (with a middle eastern lookin driver...it is part of the story) came to a stop at the crosswalk.

I did a double take to see if there was a red light...but there was not one. Now I vagely remember being almost run over by a cabbie that just seemed to wait for me to enter the crosswalk on a pervious trip...so I waited...and did not cross.

I waited maybe 20-30 seconds...when I see a motor bike coming down the cross street. The biker just enters the intersection when the cabbie guns his engine and darts out in front of the bike. A collision was avoided...but by inches.

A careless move on part of the cabbie? Maybe. But if I was you guys I would be real careful out there walking. It looked like the cabbie was on a mission to me.

That biker was real lucky.

Doc

LaTristesseDurera
super power poster
super power poster

Postby LaTristesseDurera » Fri Jan 21, 3:02 pm

Thanks for the tip...I'll make sure I avoid the 'cab driven by the middle eastern guy.' You sure you're not giving us too much information here?

dannymac
mega power poster
mega power poster

Re: Watch out for those cabs...a PSA....

Postby dannymac » Fri Jan 21, 5:32 pm

docski wrote:(with a middle eastern lookin driver...it is part of the story)
I'll have to agree with LTD on this one. What part of the story is this relevent to?

sdshadow
super power poster
super power poster

Postby sdshadow » Sat Jan 22, 2:34 am

dannymac wrote:
docski wrote:(with a middle eastern lookin driver...it is part of the story)
I'll have to agree with LTD on this one. What part of the story is this relevent to?

I think the point docski was making is that Al Qaeda is now driving cabs in Amsterdam and trying to pick off cyclists one by one.

That is the only reason why I can figure he would mention the race.

Did you notice he did not mention the race of the cyclist?

Dano
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Dano » Sat Jan 22, 6:38 am

I have my eye on ALL those middle eastern fuckers.

A dutchie on a bike has never blown up anything

Chooby
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Chooby » Sat Jan 22, 6:41 am

I think the point of mentioning the race of the cab driver is that whites are possibly being targetted by middle easterners.

/Nothing new to see here, move along.

Dano
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Dano » Sat Jan 22, 6:58 am

sdshadow wrote:
I think the point docski was making is that Al Qaeda is now driving cabs in Amsterdam and trying to pick off cyclists one by one.

I think the point docski was making is an islamist sympathizer cabbie would love the chance to pick off an infidel and make it look like an accident.

LaTristesseDurera
super power poster
super power poster

Postby LaTristesseDurera » Sun Jan 23, 1:11 am

Dano wrote:
sdshadow wrote:

I think the point docski was making is an islamist sympathizer cabbie would love the chance to pick off an infidel and make it look like an accident.

I'm not going to claim to know what docski is thinking. I just felt like some information was left out, like describing anything concrete to look out for.

One thing you people didn't seem to notice was that docski did not refer to a 'cyclist' he referred to a guy on a 'motor bike' i.e. a motorcycle. In the dark how could the cabbie tell that the guy was an infidel? And aren't there a lot easier ways for a cabbie to fake an accident than driving into a motorcycle from a stopped position. If they just wanted to pick off a random infidel and make it look like an accident, why not just skid into a crowded street on a rainy day? That's retarded. The fact that Dano has concocted that theory proves that it can't be what the cabbie was doing, as no two people could come up with that idea. The very thought is the inner workings of the mind of a truly unstable person.

Return to “Channelites Trip Reports”