4/26 jerkypete LIVE from Adam.(Well, I'm not dead, am I'?)

A forum where you can read the great
adventures of the visitors to Amsterdam.

jerkypete49
mega power poster
mega power poster

4/26 jerkypete LIVE from Adam.(Well, I'm not dead, am I'?)

Postby jerkypete49 » Mon Apr 26, 10:31 am

High!! All. :D Sitting here at Tatanka at about 11:30. Ate a Space cake about a 1/2 hour ago I got from Old Church. An English dude(sounded just like John Lennon) says to me in that Lennon accent, "I hope you have about a month", HUH?? I said. He repeated it again. OHe was buying one. I guess he approved.

Oh well, still waiting for it to kick in.

On Saturday night, me and the nephew walked around for about an hour looking for The Noon.(We found it the next day two blocks away from us right across a canal.. DÓH!!!!!!!)

TIME OUT

OK, Just smoked some Blueberry from The Noon. (GOD, I LOVE THIS PLACE!!!!)

OK, OK. More of what you want to hear.

Yesterday, went to Grey Area(ALERT!!! ''Bubble5'' NEW recommended by cool dealer, AWESOME) Also got the Grey Mist, very nice and the Grey Crystals. Did not try yet)

Chocolata(Hash cake, Bon-bons & Choco Mist), Old Church, Kadinsky, Dampkring, Rusland(some weird looking but good Purple weed)
Abraxas, Stone's Cafe, Hillstreet Blues, & Anyday(GREAT Stella Blue!!! What a smell and taste!!, I've NEVER had anything like it. Really nice dealer, once you start talking to him, Told me that the Mothers for the Stella are 35 year old plants from Thailand, anf that it's only ben tweaked a little since it was smuggled in. How COOL is that? )
The Noon, of course. NICE place. Might be my new place to hang when I come here.

And the Nes cafe might be the best kept secret in Amsterdam. The guy there, Fransz, was the NICEST guy. :D Explained the weeds to us. His Blueberry is a pure Sativa. VERY VERY nice head. Had a nice discussion.
Even took the time to explain the beers to us. Goesn't open til 17:00 though.

We finished up at deKuil. VERY relaxing after a LONG day of walking.

Mastered the Strippenkart, too :D.

Well, gonna take it a bit easier today, Museums an such scheduled for the next couple of days. Maybe a trip to Haarlem, too.

Boner
mega power poster
mega power poster

Re: 4/26 jerkypete LIVE from Adam.(Well, I'm not dead, am I'

Postby Boner » Mon Apr 26, 1:59 pm

jerkypete49 wrote:.

Yesterday, went to Grey Area(ALERT!!! ''Bubble5'' NEW recommended by cool dealer, AWESOME) Also got the Grey Mist, very nice and the Grey Crystals. Did not try yet)

Hey jerkeypete49 glad your having what sounds like the time of your life whats this Bubble5 is it a new strain the Grey Area do?

Thanx..

...Boner...

Mike
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Mike » Mon Apr 26, 2:46 pm

Glad your having fun....keep reporting!

lctricity
super power poster
super power poster

Postby lctricity » Mon Apr 26, 8:54 pm

Thanks for the report. Sounds like you're having a blast and making the rounds at a steady pace. Keep up the great work and See Ya Soon!

Fleet
power poster
power poster

Postby Fleet » Tue Apr 27, 12:17 am

OMG, like livin a dream I tell ya!

LastHamlet
mega power poster
mega power poster

Jeeez.

Postby LastHamlet » Tue Apr 27, 4:16 pm

New Product at Grey Area?? 'Bubble5', goodness I can't wait to try it!!!
I have to agree about Nes, seeing how I have never had the good fortune to walk in yet. I have heard so many good things about it, and actually meant to go there my last two visits, but never made it,,, Rats!!!
Oh well, I had to save something for this upcoming trip...
Killer field Report Pete, and you even mastered the Strippenkart; A feat I have yet to tackle. That must be why I use the day cards for the trams, as it is too much to smoke away and think about what zone I am in, and rather I will be back in an hour...
Keep 'em coming JerkyPete49...
These new product reports are always the ones to drool for.
Best Regards,
LH

badger
regular
regular

Postby badger » Tue Apr 27, 10:19 pm

Good report, Jerky. If you can, tell us everything that you do, right down to taking a .....Tell us where you're going, where you went, etc. I'm so "homesick" for Amsterdam, I can't even live with myself (or anyone else for that matter). But I took the time today at work to count how many days it is before I go back to Holland. Exactly 139 days and I will be on a plane. That's not that long, is it?
Anyway, Jerky, keep up the reports; I love reading them.

Max Flower
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Max Flower » Wed Apr 28, 4:02 am

Excellent Jerky,

Spot on call with the Anyday and the Stella Blue, this is one of my favorite shops, it had me coming back for gear many times on my last trip, glad to hear things are still up to snuff. Enjoy the rest of your trip, and cheers for sharing.

Good times.
MaxF

BlueBerry
super power poster
super power poster

Postby BlueBerry » Thu Apr 29, 2:25 am

jerkypete49 wrote:
On Saturday night, me and the nephew walked around for about an hour looking for The Noon.(We found it the next day two blocks away from us right across a canal.. DÓH!!!!!!!)

OK, Just smoked some Blueberry from The Noon. (GOD, I LOVE THIS PLACE!!!!)

The Noon, of course. NICE place. Might be my new place to hang when I come here.

Glad to hear you enjoy the Noon as much as I do, I really Love to hang out there,,, Opps.. Well I have to admit the Real Reason is because of the hot ass guy named Ryan that works there,,, Definitely Nice Scenery in that Place!!!
Not to mention really good weed,, the last Best Stuff I had from there (over NYE) was the NYC Diesel and the White Melon.

jerkypete49 wrote:Chocolata(Hash cake, Bon- & Anyday(GREAT Stella Blue!!! What a smell and taste!!, I've NEVER had anything like it. Really nice dealer, once you start talking to him, Told me that the Mothers for the Stella are 35 year old plants from Thailand, anf that it's only ben tweaked a little since it was smuggled in. How COOL is that? )

Yeah, I Absolutely Love the Stella too,,, Thanks to Banks, it is One of my top three Most Favourite weeds.. Terrific Taste... ummm, I'd sure love to taste some now, my mouth is watering just thinking of it ;)

jerkypete49 wrote:And the Nes cafe might be the best kept secret in Amsterdam. The guy there, Fransz, was the NICEST guy. :D Explained the weeds to us. His Blueberry is a pure Sativa. VERY VERY nice head. Had a nice discussion.
Even took the time to explain the beers to us. Goesn't open til 17:00 though.

Got to go to this place on my next visit without a doubt,, I can't believe I have never been there before now...

Got me feenin' for that next Adventure in Mecca, Thanks for the LIVE updates!!

BlueBerry
Last edited by BlueBerry on Thu Apr 29, 2:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

BlueBerry
super power poster
super power poster

Postby BlueBerry » Thu Apr 29, 2:26 am

jerkypete49 wrote:]
next couple of days. Maybe a trip to Haarlem, too.

You MUST make it to Haarlem... Keep us posted

jerkypete49
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby jerkypete49 » Fri Apr 30, 10:30 am

Hi. Boner. Sorry for the late reply. Yes, Bubble5 is a new strain at Grey Area. AWESOME is all I can say. Lots of brownish pistils and the taste!!!!

BTW, the guy behind the counter explained the shop's name. Seems that the law about marijuana possession and sale was a "grey area". TOO COOL!!

Boner
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Boner » Fri Apr 30, 10:43 am

jerkypete49 wrote:Hi. Boner. Sorry for the late reply. Yes, Bubble5 is a new strain at Grey Area. AWESOME is all I can say. Lots of brownish pistils and the taste!!!!

BTW, the guy behind the counter explained the shop's name. Seems that the law about marijuana possession and sale was a "grey area". TOO COOL!!

Hey jerkeypete49 -Thanks for that, its one for the must smoke list - roll on May16th..

Carry on having a blast..

...Boner...

Return to “Channelites Trip Reports”