jerkypet49 LIVR from the Nes Cafe.

A forum where you can read the great
adventures of the visitors to Amsterdam.

jerkypete49
mega power poster
mega power poster

jerkypet49 LIVR from the Nes Cafe.

Postby jerkypete49 » Sun Apr 25, 1:23 pm

High. All!!! Sitting here at Nes Cafe sippin a beer and smokin' some AWESOME Blusberry. :D

Arrived 4/23. at 08:00(02:00 my time UGHHH!!!)
Picked up at the airport by my buddy, alocal, my 24 yr old tokin; nephew with me.

Got to the Uptown Hotel at 09:30. TOO EARLY :(

Went out with my buddy Got coffee. Bullshitted for a while. Drove around.
Went back at 12:00. Nephew's room is ready. Mine is not> :( :( OK

Went to FEBOs and got som great fried junk, walked to Vondelpark and sat there in the sun eating in some of the best waether I've seen.

VERY tired, BUT on VACATION, so no sweat. Went donstairs to The Rookies. Great weather. Sunny, pleasant.nice breeze.
Bought some Crystal haze from Rookies, we got beers and sat down outside at some tables. Got very stoned.

03:00 now. Room STILL not ready. VERY VERY tired. Finally at 03:30 go to unvacuumed room.

Get some sleep Go out later,. Meet buddy. Hung out at Hill st. Blues. Git som GREAT Northern Lights. Beers and BS'd till 12:30.Finshed at Greenhouse Centrum What a day!!! BIG smile on my face.

Satyrday. visited MANT coffeeshops.Dutch Flowers, Tweede deKaamer, Abraxax,Barney's , Umma gumma Pablo Picasso(got the poison. THANKS, soueleast!) Damprking. Global Chillage(UGH!!!. What's up with that place???) Dolphin's still not selllng.

Well, gotta go now. Will check in again. Me and the Nephew are off to Old Cgurch.

lctricity
super power poster
super power poster

Postby lctricity » Sun Apr 25, 1:49 pm

You Made It!!

Sounds like you've been going non-stop since you landed. The only appropriate way to be. Thanks for checking in considering how wiped you must feel. Look forward to joining you soon; Enjoy that nice weather!

Mike
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Mike » Sun Apr 25, 3:29 pm

Great post......Keep em comming

patrick

Postby patrick » Sun Apr 25, 4:05 pm

looks like you are having a great time....how is the uptown hotel?.....keep a eye out for dapanther

LaTristesseDurera
super power poster
super power poster

Re: jerkypet49 LIVR from the Nes Cafe.

Postby LaTristesseDurera » Sun Apr 25, 8:46 pm

jerkypete49 wrote:High. All!!! Sitting here at Nes Cafe sippin a beer and smokin' some AWESOME Blusberry. :D

Arrived 4/23. at 08:00(02:00 my time UGHHH!!!)
Picked up at the airport by my buddy, alocal, my 24 yr old tokin; nephew with me.

Got to the Uptown Hotel at 09:30. TOO EARLY :(

Went out with my buddy Got coffee. Bullshitted for a while. Drove around.
Went back at 12:00. Nephew's room is ready. Mine is not> :( :( OK

Went to FEBOs and got som great fried junk, walked to Vondelpark and sat there in the sun eating in some of the best waether I've seen.

VERY tired, BUT on VACATION, so no sweat. Went donstairs to The Rookies. Great weather. Sunny, pleasant.nice breeze.
Bought some Crystal haze from Rookies, we got beers and sat down outside at some tables. Got very stoned.

03:00 now. Room STILL not ready. VERY VERY tired. Finally at 03:30 go to unvacuumed room.

Get some sleep Go out later,. Meet buddy. Hung out at Hill st. Blues. Git som GREAT Northern Lights. Beers and BS'd till 12:30.Finshed at Greenhouse Centrum What a day!!! BIG smile on my face.

Satyrday. visited MANT coffeeshops.Dutch Flowers, Tweede deKaamer, Abraxax,Barney's , Umma gumma Pablo Picasso(got the poison. THANKS, soueleast!) Damprking. Global Chillage(UGH!!!. What's up with that place???) Dolphin's still not selllng.

Well, gotta go now. Will check in again. Me and the Nephew are off to Old Cgurch.

Hey Jerky, hope your hotel experience gets better. Try the Scheherezade if you go back to 2e Kamer or Dampkring. It was beautiful tasting and had the greatest consistency.

dapanther99
power poster
power poster

Postby dapanther99 » Mon Apr 26, 8:27 am

OH my god...LOL I was in Rookies when you were there and got Crystal Haze too. I was the guy with glasses and shaven head at the bar...See you in a couple hours...

dapanther...

LastHamlet
mega power poster
mega power poster

eah, sounded right.

Postby LastHamlet » Mon Apr 26, 3:46 pm

I thought that was quite the luck to read of two people's reference to Crystal Haze from Rookies, at nearly the same time.... What a chace unknown encounter that was.
(Footnote:Got tot get some of that Crystal HAze)
I hope you are haing a blast man.
That is the luck on the room, sometimes they are ready early, sometimes a little late.
Good field report, thanks a bunch...
Best Regards.

Santa Marta
power poster
power poster

Re: jerkypet49 LIVR from the Nes Cafe.

Postby Santa Marta » Wed Apr 28, 10:05 pm

LaTristesseDurera wrote:
jerkypete49 wrote:High. All!!! Sitting here at Nes Cafe sippin a beer and smokin' some AWESOME Blusberry. :D

Hung out at Hill st. Blues. Git som GREAT Northern Lights. Beers and BS'd till 12:30.Finshed at Greenhouse Centrum What a day!!! BIG smile on my face.

Try the Scheherezade if you go back to 2e Kamer or Dampkring. It was beautiful tasting and had the greatest consistency.

Sounds like your off to a great start! Ain't the Nes great--good drafts and good bud--thanks to the channels I visited there my last trip, and will surely return.
I'll second LTD's Scherazade suggestion. IMHO it's been one of the best foreign hashes available in the Dam the last few years (ask if they have the "Sticky" version of it, they had it for the Cup last year--it's a better pressed version of the Scherazade).
Keep the notes coming and smoke one for me!

Santa Marta

SB
power poster
power poster

Please tell us about

Postby SB » Thu Apr 29, 1:58 pm

Over the years I have thought about staying at the uptown but due to lack of reviews I never went. I dont know if this board has really ever gotten a real review of uptown.... please let us know your thoughts

~SB

Return to “Channelites Trip Reports”