the trip to a-dam

A forum where you can read the great
adventures of the visitors to Amsterdam.

hebe
power poster
power poster

the trip to a-dam

Postby hebe » Thu Mar 06, 2:35 pm

in retrospect this will be a short story.after 8 days in the area and also northern part and a life long devotee of a-dam and everything it stands for i'm going to tell it like it is. the goods over there are first rate period. but having said that, i think anytime you step up in grades you get a lot of new rushes. after a while you can get immune to the harsher effects and i believe as you go along you get used to them also. but after a while i believe you wouldn't get any higher than you do from average dirt weed.
the best stuff consistantly was the bush-doctor on thornbeckplien.a little pricey on the ice-o-lator but real good for the bb and other pricing about 7-8 e per gram.i didn't do the monster that is called jelly bottom until the last day and it was a killer. you would get off so much that it wasn't really fun. and you will get used to that also. all in all i had a great trip and hanging with dogbreath for a week is a easy time,the natives were friendly unlike a lot of non-natives that i came into contact with(defintly some anti-american sentiment going on.

hebe
power poster
power poster

trip

Postby hebe » Thu Mar 06, 2:37 pm

i also want to say that it would be hard to find a nicer bunch than the channelites that i hung with. hello to confuz,nogbin.docski,buck-o-five,vemeer,anty,and anybody i left out.it was great guys and i will try to get back someday..

docski
super power poster
super power poster

Postby docski » Thu Mar 06, 3:00 pm

Sure hope this post goes thru...got an "invalid session" notice 4 times I tried to post. This really sucks.

Hebe, just want to 2nd that it was a really nice group of folks we got to hang out with.

I know you said it might be a while before you got back to the Dam but I hope that is not so. Look forward to siting in DeKuil yacking about the "6&7's" again.

Think about it...Feb 2004.

Your Friend

Doc

Dogbreath
super power poster
super power poster

Postby Dogbreath » Thu Mar 06, 3:12 pm

Well, I too had a great time. And it was fun teasing each other politically... strange pair..... a liberal from the most liberal state in the US .......... and a strong conservative from a very conservative state (Can you say "Boosh?). Yet, our common mutual interest.... coffee shops.... rose above the mundane.

I must say that as the days wore on, being tired became a problem. Probably from not being in good pysical shape with all the walking in NL cities, but also from smoking weed throughout the day, and night. At home I usually smoke daily, but only in the evenings. So over time, it does seem to catch up with me.

Also, am finding that I am losing interest in the zillions of different strains of weed. These days, just give me two or three good sativas and that will satisfy the needs.

The more I visit Holland, the more I admire the Dutch.

:-) Dogbreath

Smokey Joe
participating
participating

most liberal???

Postby Smokey Joe » Thu Mar 06, 4:22 pm

DB, I would give your state credit for being most independant but certainly not most liberal, that would go to either your neighbor Massachusetts or mine, Minnesota.

Caio

SJ

ScoobieSnack
power poster
power poster

Postby ScoobieSnack » Thu Mar 06, 5:17 pm

I don't know about MA being liberal any more. We have elected a repulican govenor the past 4 elections. Not my doing mind you, but the state has taken a turn to the right in the past 5-6 years for sure.

Bohannon
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Bohannon » Thu Mar 06, 6:06 pm

Dogbreath wrote:Also, am finding that I am losing interest in the zillions of different strains of weed. These days, just give me two or three good sativas and that will satisfy the needs.
Dogbreath

This is what I have been saying for years! I have never had any weed in Holland that didn't do the trick. For this reason and reasons of economy, I usually try to get a 5gr deal on weed, then buy some trichromes and/or hash just because I can't get that where I live, and I am well set for a 10 day stay.
Pax

Weldon
super power poster
super power poster

Weldon

Postby Weldon » Thu Mar 06, 7:34 pm

Was great reading of all your exploits. I wanted to be with you guys so bad that I booked a trip in late April. I still have another week or so before I make it definate. But everything's in place. Kind of like 'one last fling' for me too. Situations may arise that may prevent me from coming back for a long time.

As far as the goods go, I still like to try new things. From recent postings, I see a few things, like the Buddha's Sister, that I'd like to sample. I have a few standbys of my own but the stuff just keeps getting better each time I go. Will have to try to not lose my coupon book this time. It'll be a cheep trip for me if I go. Trying to encourage some friends who'd be first timers.

BlueBerry
super power poster
super power poster

Postby BlueBerry » Thu Mar 06, 11:15 pm

Docski, I hate to hear you keep having these posting problems. As you can see, I post like crazy and I have never once got an 'invalid session'. I am also on dial up so it's not like I have a fast connection or anything, there must be some way for this to be corrected for you. Maybe Bas or perhaps confuzn could help you pinpoint the problem and help to fix it, you could PM one of them to bring attention to this matter.

Just trying to help,

BlueBerry

BTW thanks for the nice reviews hebe, I enjoyed reading of the 'old grey-haired farts' adventures:)))

modern roots
super power poster
super power poster

Dogbreath is right

Postby modern roots » Fri Mar 07, 4:45 am

I agree with you Dogbreath. Either you can grow or you can't. Either you can cure or you can't. All these different strains are starting to annoy me too. It's becoming a little too sensationalized.

fable
power poster
power poster

Postby fable » Fri Mar 14, 1:35 am

Im not picky about strains either. I just wanted the stongest shit they have...

I had some snowbud that smelled like rotten milk. It got me FUCKED up...but I at least want it to smell sweet..

Return to “Channelites Trip Reports”