the dog's bollocks, Day one, Part two

A forum where you can read the great
adventures of the visitors to Amsterdam.

a bollocks
mega power poster
mega power poster
Location: Not A'dam dam'it..... a traveler, a heart, no woot for you.

the dog's bollocks, Day one, Part two

Postby a bollocks » Tue Feb 24, 12:53 am

Day One, Part Two

When last we left our bumbling hero, he had just met up with a bald farmer. Yup. GT in the flesh. No plumber to be seen. Although the barkeep could check my plumbing anytime. WOW! GT will back this up, she was a fairly tall brunette with a curvy proportionate body, and a smile and a voice that could charm the Euros right out of my pocket. Well enough about my nights since......

GT! A very cool dude. Funny as hell. He had all his gear lying right in front of him. Seemed the thing to do. The plumber showed up and a nice guy too. GT asked if I had an "empty" palette. Ummm..... haven't smoked for about 2 hours. "GOOD!", he giggles, and preceeds to light up a pipe with some kinda Moroccan brown hasj.

Now........my pipe at home is usually clogged and draws a bit stubborn, so I's hit this beotch wif all I got. Hold.....hold.....try to hold.....COUGH!!!!! <hack>

.......the BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASTID!!!!!! Man, the hit immediately smacks my Xanaxed, weary ass. Whoa. I start perspiring and seeing little whiteys. "BRB" I choke out. I go out to the "stoner-stoop" and plop down. It is 40ish out there and I am still sweating. This is shite! I can smoke this shit. Damn it. I stand up and peruse the shoppes across the way, all the while fanning myself with my ballcap in 40 degree weather. What a stump!

A couple minutes later, I turned my ballcap backwards, stumbled back into DeKuil and sat down.
"Okay. It is time to get down."

My shit comes out and we all proceed to smoke 'em up. More hasj, <some of my Hassan> some Dutch style stogies, pure weed, rolled expertly by GT. (damn, I'll never get the hang of those). Some Crystals and such later, Weezil comes boppin' in. Nice, YOUNG, fella. Jeezus... GT, the Plumber and I are old. He picks us out to the "T". He sits down and the smoking continues.

By this time, I have thought, "Fuck it." and start ordering beers. GT recommends it. LOLOL.
Actually the Amstel on tap goes nicely with primo bud.

Now all through this GT and I are crying with laughter, off & on, muchly about nothing. Just two senses of humour that mesh and tickle each other. Man, it feels sooooooooo good to laugh this hard.

After many Firesign references, and my naming of the town, "The Land of No-Visine" (my freakin' eyes were bloodshot-red from trip-start-to-finish), I blurt out, "HEY! Ya wanna vapo some of this NYC Diesel?"
.. GT: " Count me in" ... the rest were crickets in the fog. Oh well.....I ask G, "OK, how do we do this?" He states, very matter-of-factly, "Just go up to the dealer-guy, introduce yourself, and ask him to vapo some. He's a cool dude."

I do just that. When I tell him my name, he just kinda looks at me for mo' and says, "Vat may I do for you?"
"I would like to vaporize some of this Diesel." "K".
He comes to our location and explains stuff, and we hit that beotch. Jeeeeez. He brings another balloon. Fuck! Love it.
This Diesel is the bomb. smooth. Vapoing can become contagious.

Later, Weezil, shows me how to roll a Dutchie. Some Diesel, some Crystals, and a little filter-trick later we are honkin' a bomber........
Many beers, doobs, pipefuls consumed, we decide to head out from DeKuil for my guided tour of the RLD. Courtesy of the Plumber & GT.

more later, as my eyes are crossing.......time for a bowl or two.

WOOT!

Boner
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Boner » Tue Feb 24, 1:23 am

Bollocks does it again your reports make me smile keep up the cool reports and keep us smiling thanx...Boner...

Chooby
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Chooby » Tue Feb 24, 1:57 am

Sweet post Bollocks, keep em coming. sigh.

Dogbreath
super power poster
super power poster

Postby Dogbreath » Tue Feb 24, 2:10 am

... got a buzz just reading your trip report.

:-) Dogbreath

GT
power poster
power poster

Postby GT » Wed Feb 25, 6:53 pm

a. yes the bartender was fully accessorized...nice job, god.

b. yes we smoked a lot.

c. yes we laughed a lot, see b. above.

d. in almost 20 years on the net i have never met anyone face to face after a net intro that i enjoyed more than mr a bollocks. heck, he's only taken you a little over half way thru that night.

i'm writing too, but it's gonna take a while...

Weezil
power poster
power poster

Postby Weezil » Wed Feb 25, 7:04 pm

yes what a session,
Bollocks and that damn vapor bag
but it tasted soooo smooth
you guys more than kept up with this whippersnapper
In fact this young'un felt very lame leaving at 10 the way I did
at any rate it was good to meet you bollocks along with plumber and GT
it sounds like the party kept going long into the night hoorah
I must say bollocks , you had your shit together when I was there,that time out must have worked for you
anyone else recall the name of the nice English chap we were talking to for a while?
I dont think he gave it ,what a cool guy to talk to
hope to see you all again,
Weez

BTW that bartender reminded me of Jennifer Love Hewitt, I think that is the actress I'm thinking of. what a number she was

a bollocks
mega power poster
mega power poster
Location: Not A'dam dam'it..... a traveler, a heart, no woot for you.

Postby a bollocks » Wed Feb 25, 9:21 pm

GT wrote:d. in almost 20 years on the net i have never met anyone face to face after a net intro that i enjoyed more than mr a bollocks. heck, he's only taken you a little over half way thru that night.

I would hafta to say the same about you....... except for a little gal in Boston.

After all, my I AM Puppy-boy.

......oh, and as far as the rest of the night.....I'm a little foggy. You might hafta help out on the specifics........like "Did I really pay €50 for THAT??!!??

WOOT!

LastHamlet
mega power poster
mega power poster

Dam...

Postby LastHamlet » Thu Feb 26, 10:04 pm

You have a interesting way of wording things Bollocks. Have you ever lived in England or Scotland? I have always admired the way you put things, really makes for a different kind of read...
Keep 'em coming oh writer of the Bollocks Lingo...
Grand take Man.

Delta9
super poster
super poster

Postby Delta9 » Wed Mar 03, 10:54 pm

Ahhhh...the brunette behind the bar at DeKuil-WOW indeed...Weezil's little filter trick...you're bringing back some good memories. Keep it up!

:)

dannymac
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby dannymac » Thu Mar 04, 1:30 am

And we're just finishing up day one!

slither
super power poster
super power poster

Re: the dog's bollocks, Day one, Part two

Postby slither » Fri May 08, 2:36 am

*BUMP*