C'mon people...how come no Cannabis Cup trip reports??

A forum where you can read the great
adventures of the visitors to Amsterdam.

JK
power poster
power poster

C'mon people...how come no Cannabis Cup trip reports??

Postby JK » Wed Nov 25, 4:31 pm

Hmmm, the strains entered for the cup must be good, everyones too stoned to report. Hope everyones having a blast.....peace

Chili Ed
super poster
super poster

Re: C'mon people...how come no Cannabis Cup trip reports??

Postby Chili Ed » Wed Nov 25, 8:27 pm

JK wrote:Hmmm, the strains entered for the cup must be good, everyones too stoned to report. Hope everyones having a blast.....peace

I'm looking forward to some cup reports too. I believe Christopher Amsterdam is in town, I bet he'll keep us updated.

Chili

JK
power poster
power poster

Postby JK » Wed Nov 25, 8:38 pm

Chili Ed wrote:
JK wrote:Hmmm, the strains entered for the cup must be good, everyones too stoned to report. Hope everyones having a blast.....peace

I'm looking forward to some cup reports too. I believe Christopher Amsterdam is in town, I bet he'll keep us updated.

Chili
Yeah, he's a local friend of mine and I've hit him up on a PM, but he's not online I'm guessing. I'm waiting to hear from him cause he's "in the know" and a reliable source for info.....Yo C, if you're out there and read this, throw us a bone with a review brother.....Chiefs , JK

Chili Ed
super poster
super poster

Postby Chili Ed » Wed Nov 25, 10:22 pm

JK wrote:
Chili Ed wrote:

Chili
Yeah, he's a local friend of mine and I've hit him up on a PM, but he's not online I'm guessing. I'm waiting to hear from him cause he's "in the know" and a reliable source for info.....Yo C, if you're out there and read this, throw us a bone with a review brother.....Chiefs , JK

I'm not in town at the moment. Just hanging out in Cali, enjoying the Kush...

Be back in Amsterdam soon though.

Chili

JK
power poster
power poster

Postby JK » Wed Nov 25, 10:35 pm

Nice. I was just there 2 weeks ago....my fave kush of the trip was King's Kush from Greenhouse. actually it's a Cali strain...Greenhouse has a whole list of Cali strains for sale. 420....peace

MileHighDenver
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby MileHighDenver » Thu Nov 26, 8:55 am

Without a doubt, by far and away the best Cannabis Cup I have ever attended or worked at. The crowds are the biggest I remember. It is very nice to see almost half of the attendee's are European. I was given 3 different types of Itialian hash yesterday and some very nice weed from Spain. The party last night at the Melkweg was off the hook. Every sample I have tried has been top notch. I have been promised the left over hash samples later today. I will try to save some for the party on the Asoka Sunday. Hope to see some of you there.

JK
power poster
power poster

Postby JK » Thu Nov 26, 4:33 pm

MileHighDenver wrote:Without a doubt, by far and away the best Cannabis Cup I have ever attended or worked at. The crowds are the biggest I remember. It is very nice to see almost half of the attendee's are European. I was given 3 different types of Itialian hash yesterday and some very nice weed from Spain. The party last night at the Melkweg was off the hook. Every sample I have tried has been top notch. I have been promised the left over hash samples later today. I will try to save some for the party on the Asoka Sunday. Hope to see some of you there.
Sweeet...sounded like a blast. thanks for the report.....peace

Boner
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Boner » Fri Nov 27, 1:44 am

Return to “Channelites Trip Reports”