mongering november 1

A forum where you can read the great
adventures of the visitors to Amsterdam.

buzzhound
just in
just in

mongering november 1

Postby buzzhound » Sat Nov 21, 7:27 am

ok so i hit town late on 15. sunday night. all quiet i check into hotel on damrak dump my bag and go getta little weed i smokes some of dat shit n hit rld. its could and there ai'nt many bitch's about tonight so i go to some bar and sit and have abeer and im getting tosty but it looks like peeps is already looking to shut up so i walk down canal an check the roar talent.no bitch's making me want to fuck them too much and all look ugl or sneaky then i see some honey halfway down and i take look again --- man i hit da jackpot hear long brown hair and nice big titty's so i go up and she opens her door and says fifty so I go in getting woodly already lmao!!!!!!!! i hand over the money and she asks me if i want to do 100 euro session i say no but i'll pay extra 10 euro if i can stick my finger her her ass while im fucking her she says fifty more so i say leave it hen.good cbj with titty's out i ell her to stick her fingers up her pussie but she says thats fifty euro!!!!man this bitch is pushy...................lol..............so i fuck her in doggy then i remember i didnt ask her name i like to know nmes so i can give reccommdants so I ask her and she tell me but i do'nt remember what it is now anyways lol!!!!!!!!!!!she was ok but nothing special did my spunk into the condom and left feeling a bit bushed so i head back to hotel so i can get some sleep for tomorrow and see dealer offering coke so i think i ask if they have rock and he says yes, so i go down some alley off main strip and pay for 40 euro rock so i can have that before i monger tomorrow. go back to hotel and go to sleep need to be refreshed tomorrow...........

Generous_J
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Generous_J » Sat Nov 21, 12:55 pm

Great, our very own crackhead.

buzzhound
just in
just in

Postby buzzhound » Sun Nov 22, 9:30 am

next day and i relax around town before hiting rld see jessica on stoofsteeg and go straight in 50 euro s&f good deepthrought but want's 50 more for more than one position so i fuck her doogy.good performer in doggy but i feel like calling her a whoar as i cum my load so i shout it and she looks shocked!!!!!!mao!!!!!!

still in tha mood for a little more whoar's but i need a pick me up so i have a beer and some food and smoke's in rld then go back hotel and get out little present from last night!lol! suck it up it's not bad but not great but im buzzing like a maniac now so im ready for more whoars so i walk back to rld not being so careful now i see whoar again on stoof but do'nt know her name but i take a chance anyways big titties brown hair tattoo on ass. ask for full works for 50 euro she says s&f top off so i go in.still got my buzz on from my meds and after good cbj i start fucking doggie like a maniac the meds have made me angry lol im wanting to choke this bitch a little you know,make the bitch tap out but i know she wo'nt let me so i do'nt ask this time. finish off in mish and had to stop myself biting her shoulder lmmoao!!!!!
needed to get some food do'nt think will be fucking on meds again lmfffao!!!!

Red Pleb
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Red Pleb » Sun Nov 22, 1:27 pm

Generous_J wrote:Great, our very own crackhead.

Alternatively, just another sad misogynist.

buzzhound
just in
just in

Postby buzzhound » Sat Nov 28, 5:04 am

what u guy's never hit sum rock n pounded a whoar

buzzhound
just in
just in

Postby buzzhound » Sat Nov 28, 5:24 am

3rd day i wake up late need to get money from atm rinnin low so I hit the atm shit!!!!!card no working so i ring bank up n they says they dont able to help because it looking like theres funds there im like shit of course theres fuckin funds there i bin savin up for whoars n smoke's!!!!!they sau they have to do sum shit and and say i need to try again in nitetime but i got like 7 euro left and im wantin some smoke's and some whoars but what can you do so i go to cs on main rld and sit in there drinking fuckin chokomilk or sum shit and i ahve some smoke's lookin at whoars over canal.i know they are wanting my shit up there pussy's and this fuckin sucks lmao!!!!so i see two guys and two gals and they're sitting in cs too and im thinking i want to fuck one of the bitches you know she got sum nice titty's n ass the other bitch is fat but i thnik id fuck her aswell but second after i did my shit up the first one
so im thinkning about first ones pussy abd they leave the place anyway but i see something under there table and its one of the lady's purse's so i check noone lookin and pick it up so noone can see.i look and see theres liike 100euro in there so i think its time to split lmao!!!!!!!!
card worked later but that kept me goin i did 100 euro session with Anna (covered area) and she let me spit on her titty's but wouldnt let me do it on her face lolftrsdmao!!!!!!!!

Generous_J
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Generous_J » Sat Nov 28, 1:56 pm

Jesus, you're really a cunt.

JK
power poster
power poster

Postby JK » Sat Nov 28, 3:27 pm

I'm not here to rag on what this person does BUT, these posts read like fucking gibberish...sorry, but can you speak or write like like an human?

Reefer Rogue
power poster
power poster

Postby Reefer Rogue » Sat Dec 26, 3:10 pm

If it weren't true this would be a hilarious satire

TarantulA

Postby TarantulA » Tue Dec 29, 1:09 am

Reefer Rogue wrote:If it weren't true this would be a hilarious satire

An hilarious satire indeed!

bavlondon
regular
regular

Postby bavlondon » Sat Jan 02, 1:24 am

JK wrote:I'm not here to rag on what this person does BUT, these posts read like fucking gibberish...sorry, but can you speak or write like like an human?

But it wouldn't be as funny would it?

God I have read some funny old phrases on here today but 'smokes and whoars' is right up there. :-)

So you basically shagged 3 girls, smoked crack and ran off with someone money. lol

Return to “Channelites Trip Reports”