USBONGLORD and luvtick destroy NYC

A forum where you can read the great
adventures of the visitors to Amsterdam.

NewYork, New York
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby NewYork, New York » Wed Jul 29, 2:51 pm

Have I stumbled upon the Drama Queen Thread?

After reading these comments, I believe I have.

USBONGLORD
super power poster
super power poster

Postby USBONGLORD » Wed Jul 29, 4:49 pm

no its called the fuck off new york new york thread....what a great name for a tool...see ya on the 12th and 13th...the cruise is gonna be a blast..bringin the spufu and some mighty paulverizer...burning down the big crapple in a few,,,,gotcha a nice care package alica,birdman..shin is coming too,and a few people from the 420 bash...you gonna be stoned for a month.....get there early, stay and dance,watch me attempt to play the bong song after a 20 year break....take care nyny,you wont come

NewYork, New York
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby NewYork, New York » Wed Jul 29, 7:02 pm

USBONGLORD wrote:no its called the fuck off new york new york thread....what a great name for a tool...see ya on the 12th and 13th...the cruise is gonna be a blast..bringin the spufu and some mighty paulverizer...burning down the big crapple in a few,,,,gotcha a nice care package alica,birdman..shin is coming too,and a few people from the 420 bash...you gonna be stoned for a month.....get there early, stay and dance,watch me attempt to play the bong song after a 20 year break....take care nyny,you wont come

Right back at you Bongmoron.

Alicia
power poster
power poster

Postby Alicia » Wed Jul 29, 8:20 pm

USBONGLORD wrote:see ya on the 12th and 13th...the cruise is gonna be a blast..bringin the spufu and some mighty paulverizer...burning down the big crapple in a few,,,,gotcha a nice care package alica,birdman..shin is coming too,and a few people from the 420 bash...you gonna be stoned for a month.....get there early, stay and dance,watch me attempt to play the bong song after a 20 year break...

NICE!
12th AND 13th? What? Shin? What the hewwlll? how about sending me a PM?

USBONGLORD
super power poster
super power poster

Postby USBONGLORD » Thu Jul 30, 12:33 am

NewYork, New York wrote:
USBONGLORD wrote:no its called the fuck off new york new york thread....what a great name for a tool...see ya on the 12th and 13th...the cruise is gonna be a blast..bringin the spufu and some mighty paulverizer...burning down the big crapple in a few,,,,gotcha a nice care package alica,birdman..shin is coming too,and a few people from the 420 bash...you gonna be stoned for a month.....get there early, stay and dance,watch me attempt to play the bong song after a 20 year break....take care nyny,you wont come

youll stay home and talk,nay type politics with yer invisible internet friends...bring it on mr excitement...bongmoron,,,lol...he called me a name..ill shoot a spitball at ya...

NewYork, New York
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby NewYork, New York » Thu Jul 30, 1:45 pm

USBONGLORD wrote:
NewYork, New York wrote:

youll stay home and talk,nay type politics with yer invisible internet friends...bring it on mr excitement...bongmoron,,,lol...he called me a name..ill shoot a spitball at ya...

Hey Bongboy, calm down. Your repeated postings of verbal diarrhea shouldn't be any reason for you to get upset.

Enjoy whatever event it is that you are talking about. Knock yourself out.

USBONGLORD
super power poster
super power poster

Postby USBONGLORD » Thu Jul 30, 2:08 pm

isnt it funny that yer callin me names...i dont need to call you names like new dork,new dork...no im not upset....im wonderin why kittys smell so nice

Bluelaru

Postby Bluelaru » Thu Jul 30, 2:10 pm

kittys DO smell nice....and now you know why I switched

Alicia
power poster
power poster

Postby Alicia » Thu Jul 30, 2:42 pm

Bluelaru wrote:kittys DO smell nice....and now you know why I switched

You go girlfriend! ATL tonight!

NewYork, New York
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby NewYork, New York » Thu Jul 30, 3:49 pm

USBONGLORD wrote:isnt it funny that yer callin me names...i dont need to call you names like new dork,new dork...no im not upset....im wonderin why kittys smell so nice

Really BongIdiot?

If you read what you typed, you would note you said this:

"no its called the fuck off new york new york thread....what a great name for a tool...".

When it comes to name calling, I believe YOU stepped up first. Therefore, get off your high horse and stop acting like you are innocent or did not respond in kind.

Bohannon
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Bohannon » Thu Jul 30, 3:57 pm

NewYork, New York wrote:
USBONGLORD wrote:isnt it funny that yer callin me names...i dont need to call you names like new dork,new dork...no im not upset....im wonderin why kittys smell so nice

Really BongIdiot?

"no its called the fuck off new york new york thread....what a great name for a tool...".

When it comes to name calling, I believe YOU stepped up first. Therefore, get off your high horse and stop acting like you are innocent or did not respond in kind.

He called you "New York New York"? What do you prefer? Oh he told you to fuck off too but hey, nearly everyone who discourses with you does that sooner or later, lol.

Birdman

Postby Birdman » Thu Jul 30, 4:54 pm

Where is this so-called "fuck off new york new york" thread?

NewYork, New York
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby NewYork, New York » Thu Jul 30, 5:01 pm

Amsterfan wrote:
NewYork, New York wrote:

Really BongIdiot?

He called you "New York New York"? What do you prefer? Oh he told you to fuck off too but hey, nearly everyone who discourses with you does that sooner or later, lol.

Read it again. He most definitely called me something other than NYNY.

But of course, your reading comprehension fails yet again.

Bohannon
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Bohannon » Thu Jul 30, 6:01 pm

OK, I read it again and my poor reading comprehension has failed me yet again. I really do not see where he calls you any names other than your chosen moniker. He stated what names he isn't calling you and came up with a great new name for a tool but beyond that...Please, oh Please help me out here.

USBONGLORD
super power poster
super power poster

Postby USBONGLORD » Thu Jul 30, 8:13 pm

yer right amsterfan...he twists things to his liking...like a retarted warlock or something

Birdman

Postby Birdman » Thu Jul 30, 8:19 pm

USBONGLORD wrote:yer right amsterfan...he twists things to his liking...like a retarted warlock or something

NewYork, New York
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby NewYork, New York » Thu Jul 30, 9:15 pm

USBONGLORD wrote:yer right amsterfan...he twists things to his liking...like a retarted warlock or something

And you and Amsterfan don't?

Spare me please.

Bohannon
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Bohannon » Thu Jul 30, 11:38 pm

NewYork, New York wrote:

Spare me please.

Nope...and is this another error admission (as you didn't point out where USBongL called you a name)?

Generous_J
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Generous_J » Fri Jul 31, 12:09 am

I feel kind of 'dirty' lowering myself back into this thread but what i want to say is this:

I would have a coffee and a smoke with NYNY, i would not extend the offer to Bonglord (and fans).

USBONGLORD
super power poster
super power poster

Postby USBONGLORD » Fri Jul 31, 12:20 am

....you guys have coffee,swap spit,hell,get married..ya wanna propose to him?...go ahead ,ya know ya want to...lol..like i wanna have coffee with anyone..lol...and you could never smoke with me...would have to pull yer head out of the coffee after one hit...my friends would probably hate you guys anyways and throw you in the hudson..with yer latte..lol...ill await yer brilliant response...thank god spew dork spew dork got jealous of fun and started some shit..there, i called him a name

Generous_J
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Generous_J » Fri Jul 31, 12:29 am

response

JULIET
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby JULIET » Fri Jul 31, 12:34 am

USBONGLORD wrote: spew dork spew dork

Ha ha ha, dont ya just love that sense of humour!

Generous_J
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Generous_J » Fri Jul 31, 12:43 am

I expect some people do...

Youre welcome to each other. A good fit.

YuckyDog1
super poster
super poster

Postby YuckyDog1 » Fri Jul 31, 2:17 am

spew dork.. try saying that 3 times real fast. lol. sort of like rubber baby buggy bumpers.

USBONGLORD
super power poster
super power poster

Postby USBONGLORD » Fri Jul 31, 2:56 am

YuckyDog1 wrote:spew dork.. try saying that 3 times real fast. lol. sort of like rubber baby buggy bumpers.
lol...

NewYork, New York
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby NewYork, New York » Fri Jul 31, 1:33 pm

Amsterfan wrote:
NewYork, New York wrote:

Spare me please.

Nope...and is this another error admission (as you didn't point out where USBongL called you a name)?

He called me a tool and he told me to f%$! off.

You and he deserve one another, you tools.

NewYork, New York
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby NewYork, New York » Fri Jul 31, 1:34 pm

USBONGLORD wrote:....you guys have coffee,swap spit,hell,get married..ya wanna propose to him?...go ahead ,ya know ya want to...lol..like i wanna have coffee with anyone..lol...and you could never smoke with me...would have to pull yer head out of the coffee after one hit...my friends would probably hate you guys anyways and throw you in the hudson..with yer latte..lol...ill await yer brilliant response...thank god spew dork spew dork got jealous of fun and started some shit..there, i called him a name

A. Another post indicative of your idiocy.

B. I could smoke you under the table.

NewYork, New York
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby NewYork, New York » Fri Jul 31, 1:36 pm

Generous_J wrote:I feel kind of 'dirty' lowering myself back into this thread but what i want to say is this:

I would have a coffee and a smoke with NYNY, i would not extend the offer to Bonglord (and fans).

Thanks J.

I would be happy to have a drink and a smoke with you.
Even Bongidiot and Amstertool as well.

I just find Bongmorons writing "style" (or childish scribbles if you prefer) annoying.

Bonglord, why can't you write like an adult?

Why do your postings appear as if they are written by a 13 year old schoolgirl?

Birdman

Postby Birdman » Fri Jul 31, 2:04 pm

NewYork, New York wrote:B. I could smoke you under the table.

Are you offering oral sex to USBONGLORD?

Gsus!

NewYork, New York
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby NewYork, New York » Fri Jul 31, 2:09 pm

Birdman wrote:
NewYork, New York wrote:B. I could smoke you under the table.

Are you offering oral sex to USBONGLORD?

Gsus!

Not exactly.

Do you see gay people everywhere?

(ask yourself this like you are the kid in that Bruce Willis movie)

Return to “Channelites Trip Reports”