New York City

A forum where you can read the great
adventures of the visitors to Amsterdam.

Birdman

New York City

Postby Birdman » Mon Apr 20, 2:20 pm

It’s mind numbing to think that these imbeciles have actually ever been to Amsterdam because they have absolutely nothing in common with the government or the people of Amsterdam. IMO most of these pathetic jerk offs are butt-ugly fat asses or dullards who have a unhealthy interest in marijuana and need to finally get laid by something other than their right-hand. They sit in a coffeeshop, smoke weed, think about how great everything is but don’t have the mental capability of to equate that it is the policies of the Dutch government that have made everything so peaceful and free. The beliefs of these buffoons is so far removed from the majority of the residents of Amsterdam that it’s probably best that they just smoke their weed and keep their mouths shut as to not offend anyone with their thickheaded, simplistic, self-serving ideals. Then after smoking themselves silly and getting their dick wet a few times, they return to their pathetic lives in America and their mundane existence having taken nothing from their experience.
Last edited by Birdman on Mon Apr 12, 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

islandgurl
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby islandgurl » Mon Apr 20, 4:07 pm

Aaaaaaaaaaw I'm glad you two had fun! Sorry I couldn't be there, but I've been working my (_[_) off.

Hope tutti writes hers as well. :-)

Bambam
power poster
power poster

Coffeeshop Bambam has been open since 1965

Postby Bambam » Mon Apr 20, 4:58 pm

Thanks Birdman, while not exactly in the coffee business, I do have some connections.
Coffee here is served to all visitors upon arrival or the first cup is free.
It's a great location so close to Prospect Park(The other park in NYC).

I had a great time hang'n with you both. THe music in willyburg last night was top shelf.
Last edited by Bambam on Tue Apr 28, 4:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

johnyjoe
super power poster
super power poster

Postby johnyjoe » Tue Apr 21, 8:35 am

great report! I hope to make swing through later in the year too!! Coffeeshop Bambam... I like it!!

koopa
super power poster
super power poster

Postby koopa » Wed Apr 22, 12:12 am

So sorry I had to cancel but really glad to hear you all had a blast!

ChristopherAmsterdam
power poster
power poster

Postby ChristopherAmsterdam » Wed Apr 22, 7:18 am

sounds fun...glad to hear more channelites linking up, worldwide...good times...

Birdman

Postby Birdman » Wed Apr 22, 1:47 pm

Tonight we hope to do it again (all you NYC Channelites PM me if interested).

Me, Tutti, Bambam and Alicia.

MileHighDenver
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby MileHighDenver » Wed Apr 22, 5:51 pm

Birdman wrote:Tonight we hope to do it again (all you NYC Channelites PM me if interested).

I saw Blueberry at La Turtulia and Rookies today. We smoked some too.

johnyjoe
super power poster
super power poster

Postby johnyjoe » Wed Apr 22, 5:56 pm

Aaahh the first report of Blueberry in town..hence the silence on the internet...

Birdman

Postby Birdman » Thu Apr 23, 1:44 pm

So last night Tutti and Bambam stop by Coffeeshop Birdman, we vapo a few bags, roll J's for the night then head out to Williamburg to meet Alicia. What a great gal! I have basically been convinced into going to Amsterdam in November to spend time with these super people. After a few drinks we headed to Planethailand for some chow. Loads of fun I hope to see mroe of Alicia this weekend. Tutti is off today on a 4:20 fligh to FLA.

I need more meet ups!

islandgurl
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby islandgurl » Fri Apr 24, 1:57 am

Oh wow that sounded like fun, birdman! Wish I could have made it, but hopefully next time. I'll be there in November as usual, I'm sure.

Alicia is a sweetheart, very nice person. You were just surrounded by them this week lol

I know tutti isn't posting here now, but she's a nice woman and my friend. If some people only knew her like we do, birdman...

ChristopherAmsterdam
power poster
power poster

Postby ChristopherAmsterdam » Fri Apr 24, 5:12 am

I got this too late...would of surely joined...Birdman, hope to see-ya soon...

ChristopherAmsterdam
power poster
power poster

Postby ChristopherAmsterdam » Fri Apr 24, 5:24 am

MileHighDenver wrote:
Birdman wrote:Tonight we hope to do it again (all you NYC Channelites PM me if interested).

I saw Blueberry at La Turtulia and Rookies today. We smoked some too.

Nice...awesome to share smoke and stories...Enjoy and Stay Green...

Alicia
power poster
power poster

Postby Alicia » Fri Apr 24, 4:03 pm

islandgurl wrote:Oh wow that sounded like fun, birdman! Wish I could have made it, but hopefully next time. I'll be there in November as usual, I'm sure.

Alicia is a sweetheart, very nice person. You were just surrounded by them this week lol

I know tutti isn't posting here now, but she's a nice woman and my friend. If some people only knew her like we do, birdman...

Thanks Birdman and Islandgirl. You both are great company. See you tomorrow Birdman for blueberry pancake feast in BK. IG see you in November.

@ChristopherAmsterdam, sorry about not keeping you in the loop, I forgot how close by you are.

Take care,

Alicia

Bambam
power poster
power poster

Postby Bambam » Tue Apr 28, 2:21 pm

Sorry I missed Sat night. But the premiere was great at the TFF. I gave up my center seat in the theater for Campbell Scott and his lady but put between Aiden Quinn and Steve Buscemi very strange. I guess it isn't really in that setting.

Alicia
power poster
power poster

Postby Alicia » Tue Apr 28, 8:19 pm

Bambam wrote:Sorry I missed Sat night. But the premiere was great at the TFF. I gave up my center seat in the theater for Campbell Scott and his lady but put between Aiden Quinn and Steve Buscemi very strange. I guess it isn't really in that setting.

Hey Bambam,

Glad you had a good time on Saturday night at the premiere. I hope you'll come over as soon as the weather behaves.

TAK
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby TAK » Thu May 07, 8:05 pm

Birdman wrote:So last night Tutti and Bambam stop by Coffeeshop Birdman, we vapo a few bags, roll J's for the night then head out to Williamburg to meet Alicia. What a great gal! I have basically been convinced into going to Amsterdam in November to spend time with these super people. After a few drinks we headed to Planethailand for some chow. Loads of fun I hope to see mroe of Alicia this weekend. Tutti is off today on a 4:20 fligh to FLA.

I need more meet ups!

See you in November.

Dag
TAK

Bambam
power poster
power poster

Postby Bambam » Thu May 07, 9:39 pm

Alicia wrote:
Bambam wrote:Sorry I missed Sat night. But the premiere was great at the TFF. I gave up my center seat in the theater for Campbell Scott and his lady but put between Aiden Quinn and Steve Buscemi very strange. I guess it isn't really in that setting.

Hey Bambam,

Glad you had a good time on Saturday night at the premiere. I hope you'll come over as soon as the weather behaves.

How was the house of Yes?

Birdman

Postby Birdman » Thu May 07, 9:41 pm

Bambam wrote:How was the house of Yes?

We never made it. I told you that.

tuttiflutes
super power poster
super power poster

Tutti Brooklyn Connection

Postby tuttiflutes » Wed Aug 26, 6:37 pm

Return to NY ...

As I have close friends in Queens and my Daughter lives in Manhattan, it seems Channels has brought me my Brooklyn Connection. I am comfortable getting around on my own and am usually solo on my trips here..It was good for me to socialize as I have been accused of being a hermit...so I put on my party hat and my dancing shoes and accepted the invitation to hang with Alicia....

Birdman and Alicia, my (Coney Island Straw) Hat off to you both for one of the Best weekends in a long time...

The tourist board should hire you both.......as you made the city really come alive for me...

Friday August 21, 2009

Missed my flight as my alarm clock did not go off..and there wasn't a flight available so off to another airline and big bucks to buy another ticket..My alarm clock(My husband) paid for my new ticket as he swore to me the night before that I would not miss my flight..We saw Crosby Stills and Nash the night before so it was a late night and we had a couple of drinks etc......enough that I drove home...Great concert as already noted.

So I arrive at Alicia's and dump my stuff then head down the street to Carnegie hall where Birdys Subway exit is..He is coming with IG who is hanging with him to go to the shindig at Dannymacs..Since I seem to remember meeting Dannymac and his wife at the 2008 April Channels gig, I was looking forward to seeing them again as there were so many people there and we were partying heavy..I hardly had time to chat with everyone....

First stop....Central Park and there I heard some really great..what I call Hillbilly Blues....Dan Hick style...my favorite music of the trip...

Then to the Metropolitan Museum of Art, one of my favorite museums as no matter how many times you go it seems like the first time..

Then back to Brooklyn for rooftop party with amazing view of Manhattan.

Saturday, August 22, 2009

To Dannymacs party and Birdman's "Big Bird Yellow"taxi service and Button pushing DJ skills... :-)
The party was a blast, many thanks for having me..

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Off to Coney Island to ride the Cyclone.. What a hoot..
Then to Williamsburg to an outdoor Music/Dance/drink/smokefest..lots of partying to be had all around..A GREAT DAY had by all..

a great trip...until next time..
ciao

Tutti

YuckyDog1
super poster
super poster

Postby YuckyDog1 » Thu Aug 27, 12:36 am

Sounds like a good time was had by all.

Return to “Channelites Trip Reports”