live dec 04

A forum where you can read the great
adventures of the visitors to Amsterdam.

loser
regular
regular

live dec 04

Postby loser » Thu Dec 04, 11:41 am

just a quick note to say i made it...started yesterday with buddas sister and bubble hash 23 from the dampkring. at first i was unimpressed till about fifteen minutes later.the bubble is really strong, head rush with every hit.picked up a gram of super silver haze from the greenhouse. looked like crap and had no real smell. but the stuff had me tripping, for a moment, that parinoia-panic feeling came over me more than once last night,also got a gram of noonshine from the noon.smooth smoke started the day with some hits of that.well im off.alive and well in amsterdam.

Otis
super power poster
super power poster
Location: Recovering from years of racing sailboats on SF Bay

Re: live dec 04

Postby Otis » Thu Dec 04, 11:56 am

loser wrote:just a quick note to say i made it...started yesterday with buddas sister and bubble hash 23 from the dampkring. at first i was unimpressed till about fifteen minutes later.the bubble is really strong, head rush with every hit.picked up a gram of super silver haze from the greenhouse. looked like crap and had no real smell. but the stuff had me tripping, for a moment, that parinoia-panic feeling came over me more than once last night,also got a gram of noonshine from the noon.smooth smoke started the day with some hits of that.well im off.alive and well in amsterdam.

Well congratulations on making the trip successfully and the gear purchases! Hope to meet up at Amnesia, Saturday at 3pm?

Otis

patrick

Postby patrick » Thu Dec 04, 2:49 pm

congadulations, glad you made and also glad you took some time to post. i will be there in a few weeks. the bubble must be good, its still december 2003 here in the states.

Bon Bon Billy
super poster
super poster

Postby Bon Bon Billy » Thu Dec 04, 11:59 pm

Hey, leave some smoke for me. I leave tomorrow and will arrive in Mokum in just 32 hours.

DedBud
super power poster
super power poster

Postby DedBud » Fri Dec 05, 1:04 am

patrick wrote:congadulations, glad you made and also glad you took some time to post. i will be there in a few weeks. the bubble must be good, its still december 2003 here in the states.

Damn...I guess I won't be arriving back in the Dam until December 2025 then ;o)

It seems like it's coming up much sooner

patrick

Postby patrick » Fri Dec 05, 1:18 am

lol....thats a double funny

Elvis
power poster
power poster
Location: A long Long Time Age,..in a univesve far, far away...

Postby Elvis » Fri Dec 05, 4:36 pm

Damn...I guess I won't be arriving back in the Dam until December 2025 then ;o)

It seems like it's coming up much sooner[/quote]

Hmmm...Must be high..December 2025!!??? I imagine you ment a hyphen in there Dec 20-25? LOL

TrekknHil
super power poster
super power poster

Postby TrekknHil » Fri Dec 05, 7:06 pm

LOSER!!!

Have a blast!

Can't wait to hear more!

brandx

Postby brandx » Fri Dec 05, 9:08 pm

X
Last edited by brandx on Thu Oct 04, 5:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

patrick

Postby patrick » Fri Dec 05, 10:06 pm

i am up for a temple ball search and a thia stick search too.

brandx

Postby brandx » Fri Dec 05, 10:23 pm

X
Last edited by brandx on Wed Oct 03, 5:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

patrick

Postby patrick » Fri Dec 05, 11:20 pm

well i have looked for both several times, did not find the real thing, but i am always looking.

dannymac
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby dannymac » Sat Dec 06, 2:59 am

Have to put myself in the skeptics column on the Thai stick/Thai weed.
On my wife's 1st trip to the 'Dam she saw 'Thai Weed' on the menu and just insisted that we had to have it.
I was thoroughly unimpressed, reminded me of the commercial swag that can be had back home. I figure they sell plenty of it to the uninformed as an easy money maker.

Although, after looking at Nol's Spanish garden pics, one can hope that in the future his shops may have some quality bud that's at least genetically Thai.

LaTristesseDurera
super power poster
super power poster

Postby LaTristesseDurera » Sat Dec 06, 3:05 am

brandx wrote:Patrick you read my mind. Can you imagine those two together?

Bushdoctor field notes says Kashmir lounge for Thai stick, and Freeworld for Thai weed. Many here have said these aren't what one would expect, but hey---it's Amsterdam. If you're game, let's try this during the day of our 'mini crawl,' so we can burn some at Smokeys.

Man I get goose bumps at the thought...

X

Had the Thai at Kashmir last Feb, it was really crappy tasting, even in a joint with their fantastic Malana Cream hash. Only got a gram so never smoked any by itself...

Return to “Channelites Trip Reports”