2nd day in the 'Dam

A forum where you can read the great
adventures of the visitors to Amsterdam.

cougarric

2nd day in the 'Dam

Postby cougarric » Mon Dec 01, 5:06 pm

finished our second day and we've managed to miss an entire night out (last night) due to getting so stoned that we slept thru the alarms!
since, have found some new coffee shops which were great. Betty Boop and Baba were amazing. As was the greenhouse effect. All a lot more modern and inviting than i expected.
had all sorts of week. you name it i've had it! will repot in full when i'm not so stoned.
wife having a snooze now so i'm having a wander round the singel. all very tempting but, i'll leave it for now, only got 10 euros on me! What would that get lol?

cya all

VaporizerJoe
just in
just in

Postby VaporizerJoe » Mon Dec 01, 9:22 pm

Sounds like you having fun over there :-)
but how do you manage to post in this forum , when you are not logged in? it's supposed only to be able for registered and highly respected users like myself ;-)
have fun

hebe
power poster
power poster

tyson

Postby hebe » Tue Dec 02, 2:03 pm

like he always said, all game plans go out the window after i hit them the first time. thats like the dam, all plans go out the window after the first hit. have fun and watch the slippery stones.

Cougar Ric
power poster
power poster

Postby Cougar Ric » Thu Dec 04, 9:57 pm

VaporizerJoe wrote:Sounds like you having fun over there :-)
but how do you manage to post in this forum , when you are not logged in? it's supposed only to be able for registered and highly respected users like myself ;-)
have fun

this puzzled me, but have just realised that i originally posted the reports to the coffeeshop board and it got moved here after.

chas
power poster
power poster

wandering, wandering, in hopeless night

Postby chas » Sat Dec 06, 7:07 pm

Next time you're on the Singel, do this: walk north 'till you come to the Brouwersgraght, make a left, walk approx one block, there will be some green park benches along the canal. Sit. Light a joint, no one will hassle you. Inhale. Exhale. Life is good. No, you're in Amsterdam. Life is great.

chas
power poster
power poster

Postby chas » Sat Dec 06, 7:18 pm

Holy shit we were at the Brouwer Hotel at the same time. You weren't in the Mondrian Room with your wife/girl friend, were you? I was in Escher on the very top floor. Do you remember anyone looking like my picture, but without the beard (only have a goatee now)? Sorry about the sunglasses, but it's the only picture I have of myself.

Cougar Ric
power poster
power poster

Postby Cougar Ric » Sun Dec 07, 4:00 pm

No, we were in the Rembrandt room on the 1st floor. Sorry I don't recall seeing you. The only people we saw were at breakfast but I pretty much didn't take notice of anyone then, so it is possible you were there but I was too engrossed in my coffee! :-)

Cougar Ric
power poster
power poster

Postby Cougar Ric » Sun Dec 07, 4:05 pm

chas wrote:Holy shit we were at the Brouwer Hotel at the same time. You weren't in the Mondrian Room with your wife/girl friend, were you? I was in Escher on the very top floor. Do you remember anyone looking like my picture, but without the beard (only have a goatee now)? Sorry about the sunglasses, but it's the only picture I have of myself.

Liz, has just said she remembers you from breakfast on Sunday morning. She says you were sat on your own behind us. I assume I had my back to you, hence not remembering you.

LastHamlet
mega power poster
mega power poster

Re: wandering, wandering, in hopeless night

Postby LastHamlet » Wed Dec 10, 12:30 am

chas wrote:Next time you're on the Singel, do this: walk north 'till you come to the Brouwersgraght, make a left, walk approx one block, there will be some green park benches along the canal. Sit. Light a joint, no one will hassle you. Inhale. Exhale. Life is good. No, you're in Amsterdam. Life is great.

I just noticed that your tour passes by the Siberie Coffeeshop. Hummm, you might want to add a stop in there to grab some smoke to inhale on the bench. "Life Is Sweet."
You can tell it is hard for me to pass on a chance to drop in at Siberie...LOL...

chas
power poster
power poster

Postby chas » Wed Dec 10, 8:37 pm

Thanks, Hamlet, sounds like a good idea. I am going back at Christmas (arriving Dec 26), and will check out Siberie then. Any recommendations on their hash? Looking for something reasonably priced and medium to strong strength.

LastHamlet
mega power poster
mega power poster

Hash Lightweight.

Postby LastHamlet » Wed Dec 10, 9:44 pm

I wished I could be of good judgement on the Hash suggestion. I know they have a nice glass top display case just as you walk up to the counter and look down. I know they also have a version of Kief. Not to mention several varities of great Hash (Of which the names escape me).
I really need to pick up more first hand knowledge of Hash varities on my next trip. On my last trip this past June/July, I tried the most Hash I have ever tried. I just never was a Hash man, but hey, I am not so old that I cannot learn.
Footnote: (smoke more Hash on next trip,,,, and take notes.)
Sorry, I could not be of much help, but now you can give us a good field report on your upcoming trip.
Have a Blazin' Time Chas. (Smoke one on the bench for all of us.)

Return to “Channelites Trip Reports”